Build a super budget PC | Component selection, help, discussion

Rep: (2178)
Build the cheapest PC

Attached Image

Attention!
  • In this topic we discuss only the assembly of computers.with the most limited budget - for individual components and peripheral devices have specialized topics. If in the process of selection of components from questioning any questions regarding assembly or some of the components of the assembly, it is possible to ask questions in this topic and not go into the profile. All discussion and persuasion in their arguments with each other who helps select components questioner, conduct cultural and polite. And without fanatstva! Otherwise, the administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to punish holivar.
    Also, cases of abuseUser moderation.What has repeatedly warned in the themes. Check out the cases in which you can use this tool.
    We would like to mention an item fromforum rules.Although all know it should be (agreed upon registration).
    5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Due to the fact that the cases of the use of reputation as a violation of this paragraph, moderation of such incidents will be tough.
  • If you are building a computer for games, the discussion should be conducted in the subject.Build a gaming PC
  • If you need to assemble a computer for work and non-game tasks, then the discussion in the topicBuild a non-gaming PC / Computer for work
  • Build the most compact PC in the subject:Building an Ultra-Compact PC
  • Questions to improve the existing computer in the subjectUpgrade / Improve your PC
  • Discussion in which specific store to buy components for the computer carried in the subjectWhere to buy spare parts for PC and other equipment , the nuances of buying in foreign stores are discussed here: Club lovers overseas shopping , questions of warranty service and other legal issues here: Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment
  • PC problems - here we solve the problems with the PC hardware
  • How to quickly collect information about current equipment and show it in the subject

How to ask to pick up the assembly
You are welcome!
  • Specify a clear budget for the assembly and store \ city.
  • Tasks for what the PC is going to
  • Describe clearly and precisely what components are and what is needed (BP model, monitor model, and so on)

Do not write "help to build the cheapest comp" or "throw me a minimum" or "The cheaper the better". The concepts of budget are different for everyone. Sound clear numbers - from and to.

Thank!
Utility
Configuration options
  • Assemblies are exploratory in nature.
  • These build patterns reflectapproximate combinationperformance / price, taking into account the compatibility and reliability of components.
  • All components of the following templates100% compatible.
  • Based on one of the templates, you can assemble the same or similar configuration in the desired store.
  • If you will build a PC with components that are different from those shown in the templates,make sure they are compatible. This is especially true of the motherboard and processor.
  • If it is necessary to assemble a PC in another currency, leave a request on the forum indicatinglocal shopsandlocal currency. This is necessary for orientation in the range and prices when choosing components.
Attention! Despite the fact that assemblies are constantly updated, prices may be irrelevant due to the unstable exchange rate.
30000r(2 options)
Topics on the choice of components

Cap during the upgrade ...

Post has been editedWSonic - 21.01.20, 22:36

Rep: (171)
Korday , at a frequency of 925 MHz it can in no way be better than 7970. It can’t even be “on equal footing”. For 925 MHz is the frequency of the most common 7970 (without overclocking), and 7970 has more stream processors (2048 against 1792). In the most rough estimates - the performance of 7950 is 1792/2048 = 87% of 7970 (if the frequency is the same) ... To reach level 7970 - this 7950 must be operated at a frequency of at least 1050 MHz.
This is all in general terms - in fact, not only stream processors are affected there (or rather, not only their number).

Post has been editedAstraVE - 26.05.13, 22:09

Rep: (39)
AstraVE,
that I myself was surprised to look at the tests. : girl_crazy:

Korday nonsense. It is not necessary to watch the tests, but to reason logically. At the same frequencies (925 MHz - 7950 is overclocked, and 7970 at the standard) - 7970 will have better performance with all other factors being the same. This is a fact and no tests will prove the opposite.
10 slaves will do more work than 8 ... with the same number of lashes.

Post has been editedAstraVE - 27.05.13, 21:31

AstraVE,
Well, of course ... if 8 slaves are better prepared, healthier and physically more developed, then they will do the job faster. But let's not argue, I'm not going to impose my opinion on anyone here: D. Here we somehow moved away from the main topic.
: girl_crazy:

Korday , I meant, other things being equal

Rep: (22)
Hello. I redirect you the question of my godfather:
-There is about 9 ty., You need to upgrade (mother + percent with integrated graphics) to play WoT (average graphics) on a 1600 * 900 monitor.
-BP-400W

Post has been editedskylol - 06.06.13, 06:40

skylol
how about this:
mother: ASRock H61M-DGS
processor: Celeron G870
vidyaha: Asus GT630 GDDR5 2gb

or here
mother: ASUS F2A55-M
processor: AMD A10-5700
bp: HuntKey CP-400HP

Rep: (482)
skylol
Option:
Processor FM2 A10-5800K OEM (3.8 GHz, 4Mb)
Cooler Scythe SCKTN-3000A Katana 3 for AMD
Motherboard ASUS F2A85-M
Memory 4Gb 2x2Gb KIT DDR3 PC15000 1866MHz Crucial Ballistix Tactical MT
Total 8440 rub.

Rep: (22)
Muskrat_33 @ 06/06/2013, 07:24*
Option:
Processor FM2 A10-5800K OEM (3.8 GHz, 4Mb)
Cooler Scythe SCKTN-3000A Katana 3 for AMD
Motherboard ASUS F2A85-M
Memory 4Gb 2x2Gb KIT DDR3 PC15000 1866MHz Crucial Ballistix Tactical MT
Total 8440 rub.

Oh, the normals.
And get rich, buy Vidyahu + BP for more powerful.

Rep: (4)
Hello. It is necessary to assemble a computer up to 15-16k and so that bf3 pulls, there is a monitor)

sh_034, medium will pull? Or minimal?

Rep: (46)
Aaron.,
what is your permission

sh_034, 1680x1050 (16:10) http://m.market.yandex.ru/model?modelid=10...1052#tab=grades

Aaron.,
then focus on this postThe choice of components for BB (Post # 22730213)

Aaron.,
processor: Intel Core i3-3240
mat board: ASRock H61M-DGS
graphics card: PowerColor AX7750 4gb
HDD: Barracuda 7200.12, 500 GB
BP: HuntKey CP-400HP
Ram: Transcend JM1333KLN-2G DDR3 4 GB
body: Huntkey, A502
cooler: DeepCool Theta 15

sh_034, and what also depends on the monitor? And what about my monitor?

Posted on 06/12/2013, 20:26:

sh_034, there goes 13k, you can throw another 3k, what do you propose to change?

Korday, why percent is not amd?

Post has been editedAaron. - 12.06.13, 20:28

Aaron.,
Yes, and it's better to throw these 3k on vidyuhu

sh_034, how do you like this http://market.yandex.ru/model?modelid=9340...amp;from=search

Post has been editedAaron. - 12.06.13, 21:37

Aaron.,
2 core i3-3240 cores are equal to the four AMD A10-5800k cores, and on budget boards with AMD chipset there is no PCI-16x 3.0 support.

uh ... take the ASUS GTX650Ti Boost DirectCU 2 OC, it will be better, but the price is higher. I think it’s better to take 7750 4GB or 7770 2GB, games will pull smartly, of course, not the most difficult ones, but on average settings the free rate will be good. BF3 will run fast on medium ones. : D

Post has been editedShoore - 13.06.13, 12:58
Reason for editing: combined

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 18:55