Build a super budget PC | Component selection, help, discussion

Rep: (2182)
Build the cheapest PC
FAQ on the choice of components for the PC

Attached Image

Attention!
  • In this topic we discuss only the assembly of computers.with the most limited budget - for individual components and peripheral devices have specialized topics. If in the process of selection of components from questioning any questions regarding assembly or some of the components of the assembly, it is possible to ask questions in this topic and not go into the profile. All discussion and persuasion in their arguments with each other who helps select components questioner, conduct cultural and polite. And without fanatstva! Otherwise, the administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to punish holivar.
    Also, cases of abuseUser moderation.What has repeatedly warned in the themes. Check out the cases in which you can use this tool.
    We would like to mention an item fromforum rules.Although all know it should be (agreed upon registration).
    5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Due to the fact that the cases of the use of reputation as a violation of this paragraph, moderation of such incidents will be tough.
  • If you are building a computer for games, the discussion should be conducted in the subject.Build a gaming PC
  • If you need to assemble a computer for work and non-game tasks, then the discussion in the topicBuild a non-gaming PC / Computer for work
  • Build the most compact PC in the subject:Building an Ultra-Compact PC
  • Questions to improve the existing computer in the subjectUpgrade / Improve your PC
  • Discussion in which specific store to buy components for the computer carried in the subjectWhere to buy spare parts for PC and other equipment , the nuances of buying in foreign stores are discussed here: Club lovers overseas shopping , questions of warranty service and other legal issues here: Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment
  • PC problems - here we solve the problems with the PC hardware
  • How to quickly collect information about current equipment and show it in the subject

How to ask to pick up the assembly
You are welcome!
  • Specify a clear budget for the assembly and store \ city.
  • Tasks for what the PC is going to
  • Describe clearly and precisely what components are and what is needed (BP model, monitor model, and so on)

Do not write "help to build the cheapest comp" or "throw me a minimum" or "The cheaper the better". The concepts of budget are different for everyone. Sound clear numbers - from and to.

Thank!
Utility
Configuration options
  • Assemblies are exploratory in nature.
  • These build patterns reflectapproximate combinationperformance / price, taking into account the compatibility and reliability of components.
  • All components of the following templates100% compatible.
  • Based on one of the templates, you can assemble the same or similar configuration in the desired store.
  • If you will build a PC with components that are different from those shown in the templates,make sure they are compatible. This is especially true of the motherboard and processor.
  • If it is necessary to assemble a PC in another currency, leave a request on the forum indicatinglocal shopsandlocal currency. This is necessary for orientation in the range and prices when choosing components.
Attention! Despite the fact that assemblies are constantly updated, prices may be irrelevant due to the unstable exchange rate.
Is empty
Topics on the choice of components

Cap during the upgrade ...

Post has been editedWSonic - 14.08.20, 19:19

Rep: (0)
Hello. The budget is 10,000 rubles, I want to build a computer.
With subsequent up, for a start, for playing w.o.t, we will
Write to start iron in this amount.
Sorry if off topic, Thank you :)

Rep: (483)
Maus007,
If you buy in Vladivostok, then I’m afraid in principle this amount cannot be met.
Option1 - optimum
Option 2 - minimum

Rep: (2729)
Muskrat_33, well without of this you can definitely do without. Moreover, for the money ...
I took myselfsuch“Aby was”, so for a couple of years it has never been useful.

Nurse with embedding from amd.
Athletes number of cores to taste. 4GB ddr3 dice green kingston.
Chiftek block watts for 500.
The case can be found somewhere old.
And after some time upnut discrete graphics.

Rep: (39)
It would not be nice to see used components, maybe a discrete video card can be purchased. Well, in general, the APU from AMD here also needs an ASRock motherboard, plus some HuntKey.

The minimum is suitable, so far for w.o.t, the main thing that could be upset in the future, will it work out?

Posted 05/01/2013 11:29:

Muskrat_33,
The minimum is suitable, so far for w.o.t, the main thing that could be upset in the future, will it work out?

Rep: (171)
Maus007 , mother , percent , ram , gpu , hdd , drive unit , cooler , BP , body .
With the upgrade, there will be no problems (after all, 1155) - then you will add RAM, and one channel for 4GB, in principle, is enough. I think a great configuration (to save the drive you can remove - it is not needed). Quiet, cold, economical. For W.O.T "with the head." And I would not even look at AMD, especially APU, especially budget ... I compared myself with Intel "in one category" - amd is not a competitor, if you need it not for "parrots"

Post has been editedAstraVE - 17.05.13, 19:40

Rep: (40)
Is this configuration compatible with each other?http://taganrog.dns-shop.ru/catalog/cart/?...7979-1,157507-1

And yes, there is no money left on the hard disk, so I plan to insert my old SAMSUNG SP0802N, will it work?
Is it suitable for games at low settings? The resolution is 1024x768 - 1280x1024.
Budget up to 9000 rubles.
I'm going to buy in DNS'e, because nowhere else.

P.S. I am most interested in whether this video card will fit on mATX and will the hard disk fit?

Post has been editedKill spirit - 18.05.13, 20:24

Rep: (236)
Kill Spirit @ 05/18/2013 20:00*
P.S. I am most interested in whether this video card will fit on mATX and will the hard disk fit?

As for the video card, it will fit in and it will work as well))), but on this motherboard the embedded video is not bad enough.

Better to take a hard instead of a video card, yours is simply obsolete to be honest.

Rep: (483)
DeViL @ TeaM,
There is no video on this motherboard. It must be in the processor, and it is not in the selected one.

Kill spirit
There is no PATA (IDE) on this motherboard, so you can’t connect your disk to it (I didn’t see the mainboard on FM2 with the old IDE)
And I would recommend paying attention toSapphire HD6670 GDDR5, it will be better (Ixbt tests)

I will bring my 5 kopecks:
processor: Intel Celeron G870 oem
mat board: ASRock H61M-DGS
graphics card: Palit GeForce GT 610 2gb
HDD: Barracuda 7200.12, 500 GB
BP: HuntKey CP-400HP
Ram: Transcend JM1333KLN-2G DDR3 4 GB
body: Huntkey, A502
cooler: DeepCool Theta 15
it is possible with I3-2130 all this will cost somewhere 40000-45000 tenge, it is 8700 rubles. to my mind w.o.t and all sorts of online games will pull: blush:

Post has been editedKorday - 24.05.13, 12:52

Korday, Well don `t know ... 610 sooo weak. It's easier then i3-3225 percent, but without discrete at all

610 sooo weak

Well, you can Asusov GT630 with GDDR5: yes2:

Post has been editedKorday - 24.05.13, 16:08
Reason for editing: errors

Korday , just the same 630 is much faster. Yes, and with GDDR5

Rep: (236)
Muskrat_33

Wrongly wrote,))) of course in the proce ..

AstraVE,
it fits into the budget, and gddr5, and in W.O.T playable. : D

I agree. At first I thought about the 640th, but looking at the price ... 630th costs about 2000.

AstraVE,
plus 640 is only in kepler and 28nm architecture. :(

Korday , the performance will noticeably be more. All the same, the 630 is the old 440, which is essentially overclocked 430)

Post has been editedAstraVE - 26.05.13, 17:53

AstraVE,
Well, naturally Fermi and Kepler compare. : D. You can use the 640 palette, it will take about 3k or even less. : blush:
I'm sorry that this isn’t the topic, of course, but ... wandering around the Internet I came across a review of the HIS HD7950 IceQx (square) clock blah blah ... well, here it is at a frequency of 925 MHz on a level (and even better in some games) with a reference AMD HD7970. So, this map is the best option for a gamer, and even in the price of 10 thousand. I apologize again for not writing this topic.

Post has been editedKorday - 26.05.13, 21:08
Reason for editing: corrected something.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 11:12