> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Meizu M3s - Official firmware
Flyme Shell, Custom and Flyme 6
Are you satisfied with the Flyme shell?
Yes [ 4113 ] ** [67,29%]
Not [ 1979 ] ** [32,38%]
Do you want to custom firmware?
Yes [ 4152 ] ** [67,93%]
Not [ 1939 ] ** [31,72%]
Are you satisfied with the new Flyme 6?
Yes [ 2754 ] ** [45,06%]
Not [ 1898 ] ** [31,05%]
Did not install [ 1457 ] ** [23,84%]
Total votes: 6112

Rep: (110)
Meizu M3s - Official firmware
PictureMeizu M3s mini
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Discussion camera Meizu M3s пїЅ | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ | Meizu Device Owners Club пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Important information (read before writing a message)
GO TO FLYME 5.1.11.0G MAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF YOU WORK, BETTER STAY ON THE CURRENT FIRMWARE!

Global is not currently updated by Ota

Before publishing images, read"How to remove images under the spoiler"

Dear forum users!
In test firmware, various kinds of bugs and errors can occur.
If something does not work for you or is working incorrectly, you should not ask questions about it. If it does not work, then at all. If you need a solution for the functionality of a third-party application, then contact the developers of this application.
This topic isofftop. But there is a bobbin, where you can always discuss such issues.
Questions for which there are answers in the topic itself (use the search) or the capdeleted without warning!

Dear forum users!
When creating messages on your existing problems, please specify the following information:

1. The full name of the installed and installed firmware.
2. Was it used: wipe / clear data / data cleansing. If applied, then how completely: whether or not the internal memory was formatted. Those. You can write briefly: I flashed it with a wipe, but without a memory format.
3. Presence / absence of Root Rights both on the existing firmware and on the past.
4. What was installed on the firmware, what applications or changes were integrated into the firmware (both in the new and in the previous one)
5. What happens (what error or what does not work).

This information will give the most complete picture of your problem, and perhaps thanks to this form of inquiry, you will be promptly helped to solve your problem.

Dear forum users!
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant by pressing+in his profile.
The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Drivers and Utilities

Drivers are integrated into the firmware.They are installed either automatically when the phone is connected to the Computer using a cable (on Windows 8.1 OS), or using the Built-in CD-ROM option, which is called from the list of connections in the notification bar. Do not forget thatUSB debugging must be enabled. You can enable in the settings menu / specials. features / for developers.

Official firmware
Chinese firmware

International (global) firmware

Old beta versions of the whale. firmware Flyme 5

Unpacked official firmware

Modifications of official firmware
Instructions
Symbol В®means that this instruction is neededROOT access.

Firmware:
Google: (Google Play errors in the topic are not discussed - there is a profile topic on the forum.Google Play - Technical Issues. Read the cap. 99% that the answer is already there.)
Other:

1. Registration and logging into a Flyme-account, activation of root rights
  2. Clearing the entire internal memory of the phone from under the recovery
  3. Disable firmware update notification
  4. SuperSu installation
  5. Instruction, if the online radio / players fly out after a few minutes in sleep mode.
  6. Instructions for resetting the engineering menu to the factory settings
  7. Russian characters in the caller В®
  8. Solving the problem with the infinity sign in notifications В®
  9. Headphone Volume Up
  10. Install Xposed В®
  11. Solving the problem of synchronization, phone search В®
  12. Instructions for energy saving В®
  13. Modem Installation Instructionsnew пїЅ
  14. Instructions for setting the touch button В®
  15. We make any application system (solves the problem with the arrival of notifications and endless uploading to YouTube and Gmail) .В®
  16. Solving the problem of not receiving notifications from applications.
  17. A brief guide to treating a blade in 3g В® mode
  18. Bugs firmware 5.1.11.0G and instructions on how to fix them В®

Useful
miscellanea

If the phone flashes blue
MRI dongle firmware
how to remove screen lock password.

Difference between firmware G and A
Index G (Major: Global) = International
  • Contains all languages
  • Some Flyme features are disabled, such as downloading free music, Chinese services have also been removed.
  • Only for international phones initially (It is possible to bypass the ban, but not on all smartphones)

Index A (Transcript: Universal) = Universal
  • Works on all phones, whether Chinese or international
  • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services.
  • It already has its own pre-installed application store and themes and several Chinese applications.
  • All Chinese services are present, such as free music downloads, etc.
  • Not all languages ​​are present in this firmware. (Mostly Chinese and English, Russian and other languages ​​are missing)

For newbies) What you need to know to flash a smartphone?
What is the best firmware?
The best firmware will be the one that will show itself better on your smartphone, but in fact they are all the same, +/- so to speak.
If you read a couple of pages after the release of the next firmware, you come to the conclusion that they are all getting better and better.
However, after the next release it becomes clear that the penultimate was like everything and not like the last, and so on all the way. Pure water is subjective.
It all depends on the manner of using the phone, everyone has different tasks, no one will give you a concrete answer to these questions. Look in the signatures of the long-livers of the forum, or try to test the firmware yourself for 2-3 days.
What you need to know to flash smart
To find out what kind of smartphone you have (International or Chinese) we look at the box.

The box with Chinese characters means that the smartphone is Chinese, and their absence is international.
To begin, go (settings \ on the phone) and see which version of Android and firmware version.

Attention:(If you are flashing the firmware without "CLEAR DATA", glitches and bugs are almost unavoidable. And if you were flashing without cleaning, then do not ask stupid questions later why you are buggy.
After flashing versions (A) and (U) without "CLEAR DATA", the Play Store will not work. You will need to remove all the Play Store apps and reinstall them.)

If you have a firmware with an index (I), then this does not mean that you have an international phone, most likely an image (I) is on your device.
If you try to install the firmware with the index (I) or (G), you will get an error (firmware corrupt) or a cyclic bootlup.
So with the received error, you need (with the button off. Turn off the smartphone) from the header download the firmware with the index (A) and flash the smart(look here) . Option 3.
It is advisable to download the firmware low (for example, FlymeOS 5.1.5.0) after flashing you can upgrade / upgrade it to the latest current version.

K
FOR NEWBIES !!!
Before writing a post in the first place, make sure that you haveM3S model, but notM3These are fundamentally different models of phones with different firmware. The first and most important visual difference between these models is the plastic back cover of the model.M3while the modelM3Sit is metal ...
Theme M3here

Topics CuratorWanhover, on filling and editing caps contact QMS

Post has been editedWanhover - 31.07.19, 14:34
Reason for editing: Removed a link to firmware 6.1.0.0g, because firmware removed from all sources

Rep: (16)
help people decide
Now phones with firmware “A” are coming and in time it will be possible to change the id and set the “G”, after which updates over the air will work, etc.?
That is, you can not particularly wait for an international phone?

Rep: (102)
* PeJIaKc it's hard on the air, but having downloaded the firmware, yes.

Rep: (3)
Stupid question.
Firmware5.1.5.0Рђ - how to put the Russian language?

Rep: (51)
for now
В®FlГіrus
need root

* Headfor,
I read about him, he thought only for a specific model, I have downloaded version 4.
The phone is still on, I thought the seller sent a version with international firmware, it turned out not. Got upset.
Thank. How come will definitely put. Ruth is put as well as in 4.5.X through the account of the fly? or super Su?

Rep: (51)
* sketsh
The program is universal, it works on m3 note and m3 (without S), I think there will be no problems.
because On m3s android, not yunos, then yes, the root should be quietly put through the account.

Rep: (2781)
M
We move to subsectionMeizu

Rep: (1376)
Zedtorno @ 07/11/2016, 19:33*
How will the ID change method, then yes.

And why change the ID, if the device is already international?

Rep: (55)
AMSUser @ 07/11/2016, 19:39*
And why change the ID, if the device is already international?

Put the global firmware.
I do not think that the phone purchased in China will have an international id.

Post has been editedSanderkay - 11.07.16, 21:03

Rep: (325)
UPD
The method probably does not fit from the meizu m3 note
There should be an international firmwaresee how to change id for meizu m3 note

Post has been editedAnythingdust - 11.07.16, 21:06

Anythingdust @ 07.11.2016, 21:04*
UPD
The method probably does not fit from the meizu m3 note
There should be international firmware to see how to change id for meizu m3 note

The method may be suitable, but how to find out the exact id for the device? Moreover, it is generally not known when a globalk appears, for the first time you will have to sit on a.

Post has been editedSanderkay - 11.07.16, 21:23

Rep: (1376)
Sanderkay @ 07.07.2016, 20:22*
Put the global firmware.

Well, if you're talking about the situation with the M2 mini, then maybe yes. It will be necessary to wait for sales in Europe to get the ID out of those devices.
Sanderkay @ 07.07.2016, 20:22*
I do not think that the phone purchased in China will have an international id.

Maybe yes and maybe not. It remains to wait for sales somewhere except in China.

Rep: (325)
* Sanderkay
Well sobsno I therefore post and edited my

j-nike @ 07.07.2016, 19:26*
Will the phone receive an update over the air, if in the future to change the firmware to international?

Also interested in such a question. What experience with previous models, does anyone know? Is it possible to buy now in China, and with the release of the international and flashing to get all the buns and in general, full usability? Or is it still left behind? Cloud update, for example, is very important to me.

Rep: (2781)
M
Offtop in the subject stop, do not forget aboutSection 3.2 of the Section Rules
Topic cleaned.

Post has been editedolegusss - 13.07.16, 00:58

Rep: (8)
Xedfor @ 07/02/2016, 19:13*
for now
В®FlГіrus
need root

and checked his work on smart?
You can get a bootlap or a brick.

Post has been editedleo_vt - 13.07.16, 16:31

and checked his work on smart?
You can get a bootlap or a brick.

Russification smartphone Meizu M3S using the program Florus.

Rep: (1)
Yuskov @ 07/12/2016, 07:02*
Also interested in such a question. What experience with previous models, does anyone know? Is it possible to buy now in China, and with the release of the international and flashing to get all the buns and in general, full usability? Or is it still left behind? Cloud update, for example, is very important to me.

I have m2 mini from China. Put the international version with the change of id. Updates do not arrive, just put handles. My wife is the same, but bought from the offiits, updated by air.
I think it will be the same with m3s.

Rep: (16)
I have m2 mini from China. Put the international version with the change of id. Updates do not arrive, just put handles. My wife is the same, but bought from the offiits, updated by air.
I think it will be the same with m3s.

I have with China, set the international and everything flies through the air. So I did something wrong

Post has been editedmuzikantovav - 14.07.16, 07:53

Rep: (19)
* arturfv,
* muzikantovav

I have a similar Chinese M2 mini (change ID + firmware 4.5.3i), by air, at one time, an update came from 4.5.3i to 4.5.4i
Flyme 5 - only a notification about the availability of new firmware has arrived. When you click on it - go to the download page flyme.cn. In the program for checking for updates, wrote "You have the current version" (4.5.4i).

And rightly, Flyme 5 should not fly through the air, yet the transition to the new version should be conscious.

Post has been editedAdeptus - 14.07.16, 15:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/13/20, 7:15