> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

xMIUI | Xposed module for the modification of MIUI 7-8

Rep: (1968)
xMIUI
Version: 0.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:02.08.2017

Attached Image

ATTENTION

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Xposed module to modify MIUI 7-8

Description:
Current features of the module:
  • Launcher
    Launcher Modifications
    • Columns
      The number of net grid columns
    • Lines
      The number of rows of the desktop grid
    • Icon Size
      Launcher Icon Size
    • Cell width
      Desktop grid cell width
    • Cell height
      Desktop grid cell height
    • Font size
      Icon font size
    • Signature Launcher Icons
      If set, then the signatures of launcher icons will be displayed, otherwise not
    • Signatures of shortcut icons
      If set, then the signatures of the icons in the quick access bar will be displayed, otherwise no
    • Signature icons in several lines
      If set, the icon labels will be displayed in several lines
    • Shadow icons
      If set, then display the shadow of the icon
    • Remove shortcut bar
      If set, removes the bottom shortcut from the screen.
    • Auto speakers in folders
      If set, the number of columns in folders will be calculated automatically
    • Folder Column
      The number of columns displayed in open folders
    • Resizable widgets
      Allows you to resize all widgets (does not work for built-in MIUI "widgets")

• Phone / Contact
    Modifications of the Phone / Contacts application
    • Proximity Sensor Response
      Allows you to answer the call by holding the phone to your ear
    • Proximity Sensor Response Delay
      Minimum delay, in milliseconds, before responding to a proximity sensor signal necessary to prevent false alarms
    • Proximity Sensor Handsfree
      Allows you to switch to speakerphone and back by proximity sensor signal
    • Increasing melody volume
      If enabled, the volume of the ringtone will gradually increase from the minimum value to the user-defined
    • Volume up time
      The time in seconds that the volume will increase

• System interface
    System Interface Modifications
    • Notification icons
      If enabled, notification icons will be displayed in AOSP style
    • Expand touch notifications
      Allows you to expand notifications by tapping in the notification panel
    • Status bar notification text
      Allows you to display notification text in the status bar
    • Display delay
      Allows you to set the delay in displaying the notification text (in milliseconds)
    • Show on lock screen
      Allows you to display the notification text in the status bar on the lock screen
    • Columns in the switch panel
      Allows you to set the number of columns in the radio button bar.
    • Rows in the switch panel
      Allows you to set the number of lines in the radio button bar.
    • Animating Recent Apps List
      Enables animating recent apps list
    • Angle of rotation
      Recent apps list animation rotation angle
    • Location of status bar icons

• Screen
    Screen modifications
    • Blackout screen

• Lock screen
    Screen lock modifications
    • Alarm Information
      Allows you to display alarm information on the lock screen (may not work with custom themes)
    • Widget on lock screen
      Allows you to select a widget that will be displayed on the lock screen (may not work with custom themes)
    • Widget width
      Allows you to set the width of the widget
    • Widget height
      Allows you to set widget widget
    • Widget positioning
      Allows you to set the horizontal positioning of the widget
    • PIN + time
      When this function is activated, when entering the PIN code, the current time value must be added to it.
    • Unlock by back button
      A long press of the back button will unlock the device.
      Attention! The device will be unlocked even if a PIN code or password is set!
    • Click Duration
      Determines how long (in seconds) you need to hold the button to unlock the device

• Volume
    Modifications to volume settings
    • Notification volume
      Allows you to adjust the volume of notifications separately from the ringer volume
    • Volume Panel Timeout
      The time, in milliseconds, during which the volume control panel will be displayed on the screen
    • Expanded Volume Control Panel
      Allows the use of scrollable volume control panels
    • Volume Control Panels
      Allows you to select which volume control panels will be displayed
    • Maximum volume levels
      Allows you to set maximum volume levels (number of adjustment steps)

• Hardware buttons
    Hardware Button Action Settings
    • Override hardware buttons
      Allows you to override actions performed by pressing hardware buttons
    • Menu Button
    • Home button
    • Back button
    • Other

Publication in the subject of the full version of the program (in any form) by anyone other than the author of the program,is prohibited.

Android required: 4.4 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Solarwareare
Homepage: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showuser=158025
Page in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=software.solarwarez.xmiui

Attention!
There are two ways to cancel a purchase made on Google Play:
1. Submit online refund request.
2. Contact me at QMS.

What to do if a license purchased on Google Play is not activated
When you purchase the full version on Google Play, the license is tied to the Google account from which the purchase was made.
The license in this case is "endless" and must be available on any of your devices.An unlock key is not required.

Please ensure that the following conditions are met:
1. Google services (Play market) are present and working on the device.
2. The same Google account from which the purchase was made is configured and active on the device.
3. The first time you start the xMIUI application, the device has Internet access.
4. Data transfer is not prohibited for the xMIUI application in the Security system application (or any other application that can limit traffic for other applications if you use them).
5. If you use Lucky patcher (or another similar application), make sure that you turn off emulation of purchases within the application and it is advisable to disable its Xposed module before the first launch of xMIUI, otherwise the license check will fail.
6. If you have more than one Google Account configured, temporarily delete other accounts leaving only the one from which the purchase was made. After updating the license, you can add other accounts. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If all the conditions are met, then at startup the application must successfully check the license on the Google server and unlock.

If this does not help, then please do not write on the forum but ask for help by e-mail and / or in QMS.

Instructions

Proposals for implementation in the module
If you have a proposal that can be implemented in the module or you want to influence the sequence of implemented proposals, then specifically created for thisproject pageon the serviceReformed.
Please make a suggestion please note the following:
1. It is highly desirable that the proposed proposal be interesting not only to you personally but also to other users of the module.
2. Try to clearly and correctly formulate the meaning of the proposal: what you offer, how it should work, etc.
Please do not make offers in the style of "do as in the program / module xxx"!
If you have no suggestions, then vote for those already submitted, because this will help determine the order in which I will implement them (the most popular proposals will be implemented in the first place).

Attention!
Starting from version 0.1.7, the program was divided into free and full versions.
In the free version, all options are available (except for the extended menu for rebooting and export / import settings) but with one nuance -after rebootdevices all settingsreset to default values .
The full version can be purchased eithermaking an in-app purchase (the icon on the right at the top of the application screen) either for those who do not use Google Play by completing the transfer in one of the available ways and notifying me by e-mail (or indicate your e-mail in the comment for the translation). In response, I will send an unlock key.
You can find more detailed information in this message:xMIUI (Post SolarWarez # 51969811)

If there is no answer for a very long time to purchase a key

Download:

For those wishing to participate inbeta testing new module versions , here is a link to a post where links to laid out will be collected beta versions

We say thanks:Murrrzaffka

For those who, after updating the firmware, xposed stopped working, read HERE

Past versions
version: 0.1.1 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.1 alpha.apk (374.21 KB)

Version: 0.1.2 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.2 alpha.apk (384.53 KB)

Version: 0.1.3 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.3 alpha.apk (455.86 KB)

Version: 0.1.4 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.4 alpha.apk (550.97 KB)

Version: 0.1.5 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.5 alpha.apk (548.71 KB)

Version: 0.1.6 alpha (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.6 alpha.apk (642.5 KB)

Version: 0.1.7 (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.7.apk (747.07 KB)

Version: 0.1.8 (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.8.apk (762.2 KB)

Version: 0.1.9 (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.1.9.apk (816.03 KB)

Version: 0.2.0 (What's new) Attached filexMIUI_v0.2.0.apk (834.51 KB)

Dear owners of devices based on Android 7.x! We suggest taking part in testing xposed for your platform (link to test versions)! In order not to violate the rules of the forum, I ask you to write about all bugs to me in QMS!

Always ready to help on all issues Kenny1702
For communication, use the private messaging system (QMS)

!
Important information!

Dear users, the developer stopped supporting the module on our resource and the topic was closed, we warn you that you should not pay for the application by transferring funds to the electronic wallet indicated for its purchase. There is no feedback from the developer, we do not bear any responsibility for this action!

Post has been editeddva974 - 15.01.18, 08:50
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (39)
Thank you very much for the Mega module. I would also like to see the switching of tracks with the volume buttons

Rep: (345)
* plan4eg,
Kakbe
Attached Image

Rep: (39)
* HELL_IS_MY_HOME,
ohhh, I didn’t watch ...

Rep: (285)
Yes, senk for the module, for the work done! And turning off the screen with a double tap is not planned?

Rep: (621)
The module has functions that duplicate functions from other modules, conflicts are possible, how to avoid them?

Rep: (7)
If the MIUI Tweaks module is already installed, your can be installed, will there be a conflict?

Post has been editedBomari - 08.06.16, 08:19

Oleg Shutov @ 06/08/2016, 12:17*
And turning off the screen with a double tap is not planned?

It is as if already ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

Elektrik_66 @ 06/08/2016, 13:23*
conflicts are possible, how to avoid them?
Obviously, use one thing ...
Or at least not to activate the same tweaks in different modules, although this does not give a 100% guarantee.
Bomari @ 06/08/2016, 15:19*
If the MIUI Tweaks module is already installed, your can be installed, will there be a conflict?
See answer above.

SolarWarez @ 06/08/2016, 10:46*
Obviously, use one thing ...

If tweaks were duplicated 100%, then yes, but someone needs one thing, someone else, you will not please everyone
SolarWarez @ 06/08/2016, 10:46*
Or at least not to activate the same tweaks in different modules

The problem is that in your module there are tweaks that are activated by default and cannot be turned off somehow so that they do not apply, for example, tweaks of volume levels - I do not need them, but the module changes these levels and to do it by default in the system you need to move the sliders of the levels. My suggestion is, in addition to adjusting the checkbox to enable the tweak, for example, I go to the maximum volume levels, turn on the tweak, and start moving the sliders

P.S. another bug / glitch - in the status bar, the font percentage of the battery for some reason changes to thin, the clock and Internet speed in bold remain as default

Post has been editedelektrik_66 - 08.06.16, 09:04

Rep: (150)
Will it work on WSM)?

Elektrik_66 @ 06/08/2016, 16:00*
The problem is that in your module there are tweaks that are activated by default and cannot be turned off somehow so that they do not apply, for example volume level tweaks
Actually, I tried to do everything so that by default no changes were made anywhere, but I did not take into account the volume levels that they were different in different firmwares (I focused on standard firmware from Xiaomi, but as it turned out, for example, in firmware from miuipro. ru they set their levels and their number, other than standard). I’ll make a separate “switch” for these settings ...

Elektrik_66 @ 06/08/2016, 16:00*
another bug / glitch - in the status bar, the font percentage of the battery for some reason changes to thin, the clock and Internet speed in bold remain as default
Strange, it should not be like that. Changes right after module activation? Does it depend on the position of the text with percentages - left / center / right?

Loutt26 @ 06/08/2016, 16:38*
Will it work on WSM)?
Personally, I did not check, but it should. WSM is the same Xposed version 2.6 (like, I don’t remember exactly).
And so, on KitKat on Redmi Note 3G, everything works.

Rep: (48)
I have long been looking for an answer to a call from the proximity sensor, plus an increase in volume. In general, the class.

SolarWarez @ 06/08/2016, 12:24*
Strange, it should not be like that. Changes right after module activation? Does it depend on the position of the text with percentages - left / center / right?

Yes, right after reboot, even without changing anything in the module settings, moving percent, changing the font size does not help, the font is the same

Post has been editedelektrik_66 - 08.06.16, 11:23

Rep: (126)
There is an applicationASmartTool, and part of the tweaks from there are already in this module. It would be nice to move other tweaks from there to here, otherwise the application sometimes does not work, and the xposed module will be more reliable.

-Turn off the screen by flipping;
-turning off the melody when an incoming call is flipped (in MIUI this is implemented, but only when the vibration is turned off);
-decrease the volume of the melody when you take the phone in your hand;
-Turning off the screen when talking through the headset (with the ability to not do this with active gps);
There are still many different tweaks.

Rep: (30)
* SolarWarez,
Great module! Thank you so much for the work done!
Only one wish is a double tap lock on the lock screen. Or soft keys (such as a doubletap or a long press on the home button).
I hope this is possible.
P.S. Yes, and more. This is a reassignment of the volume buttons in landscape screen mode (when "+" changes to "-" in video players or YouTube).

Post has been editedmaksalli - 08.06.16, 15:49

Maksalli @ 06/08/2016, 10:46 PM*
Only one wish is a double tap lock on the lock screen. Or soft keys (such as a doubletap or a long press on the home button).
It is. See pictures under the spoiler herexMIUI (Post SolarWarez # 50233565)
Maksalli @ 06/08/2016, 10:46 PM*
P.S. Yes, and more. This is a reassignment of the volume buttons in landscape screen mode (when "+" changes to "-" in video players or YouTube).
Yes it will. I did not have time yet simply.

Rep: (83)
The program basically works correctly. I was pleased with the function of answering a call simply by raising it to my ear, although it is not without a flaw. When calling, you can simply bring your finger to the proximity sensor and the answer to the call will work. What is not ice. A man called me, I didn’t want to answer the call, but apparently the sensor closed my hand and a conversation started ....

Rep: (286)
* Bobovich80 ,
Well yes the work is based on a proximity sensor, not ear recognition

Post has been editedtimanix - 08.06.16, 17:59
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (364)
* SolarWarez,
the switch panel did not set to 4x4 (the right side crawled out of the screen), but in miui tweak this option works correctly for me. I tried on Redmi Note 2, Global Stable 7.1.3, the design theme is non-standard, a hodgepodge from different.
Another: when you turn on the animation of the list of recent applications, this same list ceases to be called after a couple of times.
The rest of the tweaks work quite well (checked everything except the launcher tweaks, I have no stock)

Rep: (150)
WsM flight is normal, everything works that I used, it’s convenient that some chips do not need to restart the phone.

Rep: (126)
K-four @ 06/08/2016, 18:13*
switch panel did not fit in 4x4

Everything fell on my hodgepodge.
Loutt26 @ 06/08/2016, 18:47*
, it’s convenient that you don’t need to restart the phone for some chips

Yes, this is a great decision by the author!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:39