Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - Discussion | [Fitness Bracelet]

Rep: (1206)
Fitness braceletXiaomi Mi Band 2 - Discussion
PictureXiaomi Mi Band 2
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Mi Band 3 talk пїЅ | Purchase Mi Band 3 пїЅ | Mi Smart Band 4 Discussion пїЅ | Purchase Mi Smart Band 4 пїЅ | Android app пїЅ | IOS application пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Sleep Watch Club пїЅ | Wearable Electronics Club пїЅ | Our achievements in Mi Fit пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Mi Band 2

Attached Image

In the subject are all Forum RulesandRules section "Wearable electronics"

FAQ- Frequently asked Questions
DSpecifications
Main
  • Bluetooth version: 4.0 Low Energy

Appearance
  • Weight: 7 grams
  • Body composition: polycarbonate and aluminum
  • The composition of the strap: medical silicone

Screen
  • Technology: OLED
  • The size: 0.42 inches

Autonomy
  • Battery: Li-Pol 70 mAh
  • Battery life: 20 days
  • Charging: 5V, 45 mA (TYP) and 65 mA (MAX)

Instructions and useful
Latest official update
  • Firmware: 1.0.1.81
  • Algorithm: 1.1.14

Other

Device requirements
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (The main protocol for communicating with the bracelet) Check for Bluetooth 4.0 LE
If Bluetooth 3.0 is listed in the description of your device, then be sure to lookTX SoC. Probably physically installed Bluetooth 4.0, but software 3.0. Mi Band will work, just upgrade the OS

- Android: 4.3 and above
- iOS: 7.0 and higher (iPhone 4S and newer)
- BlackBerry OS: 10 and above
- Windows Phone: 8.1 and above (There is no official program. Work through Bind mi band )

List of controversial compatibility models
Solving the problem with Xiaomi smartphones on Developer 7.x firmware. and Stable 8.2.x and above

Search for Miuibluetooth.apk files, installation related issues, why it doesn’t work and how to fix it is a discussion of firmware, for each model of smartphone to be performed in their respective topics.
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Display
Additional features
Troubleshoot

Reviews
Polls archive
Are you satisfied with your purchase?
Attached Image
What function is the Mi Band 2 used as the main
Attached Image
Your bracelet display has lost brightness
Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (4)
In principle, even such a small display has the potential, if it could be pumped programmatically, for example, the contact number / name with a running line during a call, SMS can also be realized with a running line. In general, you can dream, maybe it will take time and everything will be)

Rep: (2)
Who can tell if the device will be able to track and transfer heart rate to a smartphone during training, constantly for two or two hours, and what is the error with this type of sensor?

For example, to remain in the target heart rate zone, do not overload the heart.

For example, in the application Pulsometer RR
https: //play.google.co….beetlesoft.pulsometer

Rep: (10)
* zayzaq
I would not hope for it, they hardly realize it. Too much will eat the battery.

Rep: (331)
Who can tell if the device will be able to track and transfer heart rate to a smartphone during training, constantly for two or two hours, and what is the error with this type of sensor?

In the "Run" mode in Mi Fit, you can set the upper threshold of the pulse. In this mode, the pulse measurement is continuous.

And does he pulse in continuous mode on the screen? Is there such a function?

matveynefedov , disingenuous, as far as I know, and the measurements show it - the reading is calculated and transmitted to the screen averaged over three seconds. Those. measurement can and is carried out continuously, but the readings give the average value for 3 seconds, somewhere in the branch of both the myth and the previous one read it.
By sabzh - I really want to. I want to replace my pulse (1s), but I will wait for the month since I have flashed the flash with its tasty price.

Rep: (1)
The first version of the memory lasts up to 2 weeks of battery life.

Rep: (1212)
* zayzaq
most likely - as with 1s. Those. when using third-party software, such as[Android] Mi Band Tools.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 03.06.16, 00:19

Several videos of anboxing new bracelet. Unfortunately, everything is in Chinese, but in the videos and so everything is quite clear.
Anboxing and comparison with 1S pulse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6wjd8QoXcU
Anboxing and connection to the application:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ3ShhDJc4

Gesture for viewing time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMK_UZuev2o

Well, if someone has not seen, that is, a fake on 1A with the mi under Mi Band 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuP4RVg19Dk

Post has been editedmatveynefedov - 03.06.16, 00:36

Rep: (3)
Odessit 007 @ 06/02/2016, 20:26*
And does he pulse in continuous mode on the screen? Is there such a function?

If we draw an analogy with 1c, then there will be no pulse in real time. At 1c, it was argued that the bracelet would sit for half a day.

Has anyone met info, is it possible to turn off the display completely?
Everyone is happy with the bracelet, but these "watch" ... just can not watch)

* poytu,
On the video with anboxing that was thrown above, it is clear that by default the display is turned off and when you press the button, the clock, distance traveled, and heart rate are turned on. So in principle, if you do not touch it, it will be turned off.

Post has been editedQasde - 03.06.16, 10:24

Another overview video of anboxing, comparison with 1S Pulse and work with the application version 2.xx. (again from the Chinese):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJPh-OvKkFk

As you can see from the video, now the bracelet does not require an intermediary phone for measuring heart rate.
Even in the video shows that on the bracelet you can check the current charge level.
It was also shown that the sidewalls of the socket under the capsule are more rigid.

Post has been editedmatveynefedov - 03.06.16, 11:48

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have info, will the phone search be performed by pressing the button, so that it will ring even if it is on buzzvuchke. There was a lack of this feature on previous bracelets.

Greetings colleagues!
As I understand from the video review, the straps from 1S are incompatible with the new piece of hardware?
Mi Band 2 seemed to be quite as good in size as its older brothers.
Does anyone have any thoughts, will it be possible to shove a new one or will you have to buy new straps?

stopwatch would be
to me in the gym (and why else a fitness tracker) would not hurt ...

antonqw12 @ 06/03/2016, 15:48*
It is interesting to have metal straps for it, like its predecessors ??? In general, the dimensions are the same ???

Not. The new bracelet has a larger capsule.

Rep: (85)
* antonqw12,
1s: 37 x 13.6 x 9.9 mm
2: 40.3 x 15.7 x 10.5 mm
Surely the Chinese have already begun to rivet metal bracelets for Mi Band 2, you just need to wait for the start of sales.

Rep: (3)
I have never used fitness bracelets, but I plan to purchase xiaomi mi band 2, so please tell me if the bracelet is not connected to a smartphone (for example, during training), will it then transfer the data when connected?

Rep: (11)
* Fertum
The bracelet has its own memory. For example, even after a couple of days, you can synchronize data.

Rep: (13)
A subject can receive notifications from Viber, etc., for example?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 17:32