YourDroid | [androidPC] Install the Android system on any Windows computer.

Rep: (105)
Attached Image
The program for installing android on the PC!
The latest stable build - 2.0.1
first releasedrelease!!

The program is not abandoned -temporarilyI can not deal with it
Looking for testers! (write in hp)
FAQ

Homepage: https://yourdroid.github.io
Our discord server: https://discord.gg/V9ayRXr
VK group (program blog): https://vk.com/yourdroidgroup
Description
This program installsfull port android on pcWindows-based (android x86 assembly and, based on it)
Linux support in the development of
System requirements
System requirements for running the program:
To take windows xp version1.9.0
System requirements for running Android:
RAM: 1gb minimum (if less, take android 4)
CPU: Not less than 1 GHz
Place on the railway: Not less than 5 gb
Assembly Android for this program
Android x86(Tested for all versions beginning with 4.4) and all its variants (Phoenix os, Bliss os, Remix OSetc.)
Also it works with Android TV
Download
Responsibility for causing damage remains on the user!
v2.0 (Profi_GMan)
Windows xp is not supported! If you have a version of this windows, use version 1.9.0
2.1 Beta # 3
2.1 Beta # 2
2.1 Beta # 1
release 2.0
The latest test build is available fromhere

v1.9.0-LTS (Atchan)
Download
Mirror (unpack the root of drive C)
What's new:
-Improved code
-It was changed: the installation menu was redone, the process of copying files is now displayed

Older versions
Our team / thanks
Developers:

Designer & Website Design:

The developer of the old site:

Testers:

Special thanks:
  • Atchan , for creating this project and writing versions on batch up to version 1.9.0
  • Igor July , for multiple answers to my questions regarding development

Instructions / Useful

For testers

Post has been editedProfi_GMan - 13.08.20, 16:08
Reason for editing: Checked Android TV

Rep: (15)
Is it a metro bootloader or text? (just do not want to press the tablet and constantly with the keyboard)
p.s. so the anti-virus swears?

Post has been editedkasabucki_timafei - 02.06.16, 16:24

Rep: (75)
The application does not have a signature, so it considers it bad.
Unverified sources he does not trust.

What was the bootloader, and this will remain

Rep: (73)
Kasabucki_timafei @ 06/02/2016, 16:15*
A Metro loader is placed on it

and the touch works .. Tested on asus vivotab 8 pro. Although I did not understand how to properly install the system

Rep: (15)
Did not work out
The system is installed, but when you start it gives this
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 04.06.17, 02:17
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (73)
Kasabucki_timafei @ 06/02/2016, 18:58*
The system is installed, but when you start it gives this

I created a fat32 disk. I installed YourDroid there, downloaded RemixOS x32, opened the .iso image, then I created the RemixOS folder on the disk where I installed YourDroid and copied the files from the .iso image into the RemixOS folder. Then I downloaded Easyuefi and with its help I registered the path to RemixOS / efi / RemixOS / bootia32.efi. In the bootloader, I do not click on the choice of the installed system, but I select other parameters and so on. To not wait 30 seconds. You can change the waiting time roughly. Something like this. On Asus VivoTab 8 works.

If anyone explains how to install the system and so that it starts when you select in the bootloader

Post has been editedFerum_Konstantin - 02.06.16, 19:44

The program is set as a normal application! You just need to confirm everything, without changing anything.
I know, in many ways it is difficult to understand, but it is quite easy to understand.
In the header there is an installation manual, and yes, I am working on improving the program, simplifying everything so that it reaches automatism.
In general, this program is still like the Android system itself, is unstable in places and does not work for everyone, but as I said, I work on it.
Thank you for your support - raising your reputation.

* Ferum_Konstantin, You seem to be fundamentally wrong using the program ...
But if you work this way ... I'm happy for you!

In general, on the way to becoming ...

Post has been editedAtchan - 02.06.16, 22:51

Rep: (45)
I tried to install Remix OS

+ Metro-style boot menu
- Remix did not boot. It gives an error like* kasabucki_timafei

Something tells me that this is about UEFI

And yes - I have antivirus cursing the installer
____

* Ferum_Konstantin, I did not quite understand why YourDroid is needed in your method

Post has been editedhacker_serov - 03.06.16, 22:39

Rep: (229)
* ded60let,
I do not agree, I put it with 10, all the bullet ...

Rep: (26)
Put on 10-ku. Everything is working! Only RemixOS did not start. Hanging on the logo.

Rep: (229)
In general, that the program works, unlike the first versions, ETA works fine, has automated completely. I put Cyan13. but it did not start. Writes in a rough error 15. although everything according to the instructions is purely. Xs. I will still break. Win10 AMD A6-3670, Nvidia gtx 650

Yes, I am sure that most of those who have not installed the system, the problem is EFI, this program is considered to be a virus because it bypasses standard security paths and obtains administrator rights without requesting permission. Otherwise, it would always be necessary to launch it through the context menu + it is still unsigned. Now I’m trying to make it even easier, add a zip installation of archives and all sorts of buns. I will solve the problem with UEFI.

Thanks for the support!

Rep: (0)
I did not work at all. After the launch of the label or Script.batv program folder (tried and administrator, and so, and Antivir turned off - it is all one) for a split second there is some kind of black box (apparently, cmd.exe) and then closes itself. In the folder with the program even tried to run yourdroid.bat - writes, say, you rekaveri mode and type of order (ie it is not). Prog first put in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ YourDroid, then tried by default in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Atchan \ YourDroid - the same result.
I have a Lenovo B590 laptop, System: Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1, CPU: Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz (dual core), RAM: 4 Gb (3.6 available), Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M ( 1024 MB) Nod32 Antivirus 8.0.319.1 and SpyHunter 4 antivirus costs but they didn’t interfere with anything like this before.
What is the problem? Why does not it work?

Rep: (1)
Android did not boot. The body of Acer Aspire P3 win10 uefi gpt.
I will wait...

I put android 6.0 on a flash drive via UltraISO and launched as a LiveCD, everything works fine.
Tell me, if you break the hard drive, format a new partition under fat32 and install this assembly there via UltraISO will work?
Acer Aspire P3-171 Body

Post has been editedfudjn - 13.07.16, 02:45

Rep: (12)
If you put on an external railway, then nothing will fly, when disconnected / connected?

Rep: (92)
At 1.7.1 EFI is the same. Does not find boot1.mbr

Rep: (146)
How to remove this
Attached Image
Attached Image

I deleted Remix OS
After Remix OS installed (1 point later)
I created a point 4 after 4 points with the name Remix OS (not knowing) and got 2 Remix OS for selection in the boot menu (where you choose Windows 10 or Remix OS)
And after that it was obtained as in the screenshots above.

I tried to deliver through the updated version of the program. The result is zero. The Android was installed like, but it only starts Windows and that's it.

Rep: (92)
1.7.2 EFI is the same.
Does anyone have a thread on the tablets? Maybe something is wrong with mine ...

The first who unsubscribed about the correct work
Attached Image

Posted 08/18/2016 11:21:

* snape
what processor architecture?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 00:07