> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

EnLearner | Offline Dictionary with learning and repetition of foreign words.

Rep: (18)
EnLearner
Version: 0.902

Last update of the program in the header:15.09.2020
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Offline Dictionary with learning and repetition of foreign words.

Description:
EnLearner - is a dictionary and a program for learning foreign words. The application is designed primarily to advanced users.

The main functionality:
  • offline dictionary with support for file formats .db (HedgeDict), .dsl, .xdxf (the last two are not fully supported yet);
  • currently available for download dictionaries for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Danish;
  • translation online with Yandeks.Slovari service;
  • customizable widget;
  • pop-up button quickly transfers the copied text to the clipboard (Android and 9 below);
  • creating your own dictionaries;
  • the opportunity to study and repetition of foreign words with cards and exercises;
  • customizable graph of repetitions;
  • repetition of words with pop-up exercises (when you unlock your phone screen);
  • export and import custom dictionaries in .txt files, .xlsx;
  • customizable interface themes;
  • synchronization of user dictionaries using Google Drive.

The app was written "by itself" - has always been too lazy to somewhere special to climb, something open, held 5-10-minute repetitions session. I wanted to quickly, efficiently and in part "under duress", because it is impossible to teach differently.
I would be glad if someone program will be useful.
At this point, the application is in test mode. I beg to report bugs as possible, etc. I would be grateful for your comments, ideas for change / revision functionality. If possible, I try to implement / fix in a future release. A special timeliness can not promise because We have to deal with in his spare time and other cases - not to throw slippers.

Android required: 5 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Play Store: EnLearner New

Download:
Version: 0.902 EnLearner (Post Vestboy # 99872049)

Past versions

Client for Windows

The main functionality:
  • edit custom dictionaries;
  • Quickly add the words from the clipboard into the current dictionary;
  • Synchronization of dictionaries with a mobile application using the Google Drive.

Download:
Version: 0.106 EnLearner (Post Vestboy # 99817448)

Past versions

Post has been editedWestboy - 15.09.20, 16:29
Reason for editing: new version

version 0.264

Added data validation for input fields in the settings.
Fixed minor bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.264.apk(2.08 MB)

version 0.265

Fixed a bug with the startup of dictionaries.

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.265.apk(2.08 MB)

version 0.267

Bugs fixed:
- application crashes when switching to a number of forms on some devices;
- fixed a bug with the field of "telling" exercise "writing".

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.267.apk(2.08 MB)

Rep: (0)
Hello!
The prog have any thread widgets?

Hello!

Widgets, unfortunately, is no. The plans to make some to show randomly word from the custom dictionary. But it is likely after the fix at least most of the errors - the process is not as fast as we would like, because of feedback especially from the people there, and I is not played: wacko:

version 0.268

Fixed some bugs that lead to an application crash. And, perhaps, added new ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.268.apk(2.08 MB)

))
My fidbek is that - it's all widgets.
Strange, but a program of this class do not have them.
Many know who is looking.

How to write widgets downloaded potestit, sure: P
Successes!

Post has been editedImemmore - 07.06.16, 18:52

Well, how would it .. Widgets originally thought, but by itself noticed that I was on them, sometimes, do not pay attention. Therefore, it was decided to replace the pop-up repetition - when you unlock the screen immediately starts to repeat the exercise the right words. Some annoying, but I'm fine. The main thing - do not skipat it constantly, and respond through time at least (it takes 10 seconds from power).

But the widgets make, once there is a need;)

version 0.269

Fixed an error when accessing the custom dictionary on Ororo.tv.
Fixed an error when downloading dictionaries dsl format.

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.269.apk(2.08 MB)

Respected, and any comma-separated type txt or csv file can be imported, or just xls?

p.s. when I click "restore data" (this is the import?), then the program does not see the files txt, csv, xls,
although through the "File Browser" program, these files are visible.
apparatus ASUS Z00D CM12.1

Post has been editedImemmore - 13.06.16, 12:49

Version 0.3

Added a little widget to display a user dictionary words.
Added ability to select their native language in the settings.
Fixed several bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.3.apk(2.09 MB)

To import user dictionaries is available only .xls format. In fact, I do not know whether the import / export of all need, because I they never used. As far as I remember, xls was chosen as Lingvo Tutor export format, although I could be wrong - it was a long time) You can of course do everything to txt, csv, but not sure if anyone will use it - will need to prepare a file with the correct structure, etc. .d.

Option "Restore data" is needed to fully restore the state of the application (user dictionaries, interface settings, etc.). Just in case, if you plan to move to another device or something. In the future it will be realized synchronization status of the application server for simultaneous use on multiple devices simultaneously.

The data recovery from a backup dialog available .bkp files that are created in BackupFiles folder by pressing the "Duplicate" from the main menu.

By the way, I said the new version of the widget - enjoy! ;) The widget is the easiest - to consider proposals for revision)

Thank you, friend, but I am now even with the widgets will not download your prog.
Why she told me, if I can not download to their dictionaries ..:? Rofl:

Of course, I may be the only one, but .. why should I not learn from my subjects that I personally learn, and not even from the program my teacher, and some others out there? That's the whole "good poizuchat that anyhow," but it does not solve the specific problem of studying the area of ​​interest to me.
Damn well I made a bunch of dictionaries - nouns separately, adjectives separately .. Nouns were somewhere in English temetizirovannye in economics and computer science. And now I'm going to teach stupid slag every type of a lemon, a butterfly?

And in general, the language of which I am now studying, is the list of languages ​​supported by the program.
So it's impossible to upload your dictionaries turns me into a blind alley: girl_cray:

p.s. Well I would have tried xls importnut, if it works, but I still can not find where imports.

Post has been editedImemmore - 14.06.16, 10:09

Dear, no one in any case does not make anything to download, and even more so - to teach "just slag."
At the moment, the program has a list of the most used words in the English language, but only on the recommendation level. So teach only what you want: yes2:

Ability to import dictionaries, as I said, there are - .xls format. If the accumulated pile of dictionaries in the .csv, then konvertnut them in the .xls - no problem;)

The latest versions of the command bar is not available due to the induced bug in the form of a user dictionary, if there are no words in the dictionary. I fix in the next version. All actions on the contents of the dictionary (in particular, imports and exports) are available through it.

Good luck!

version 0.301

Fixed behavior of the command bar of the custom dictionary.
Fixed several bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileEnLearner_0.301.apk(2.09 MB)

So. Dictionary imported. Hooray!
And how can you find and activate the widget?
In general, the list of widgets Th-I can not find

p.s.
When you turn on the screen when I move it lokskrin phone, then I climbs functional "Guess translation", but Che, I do not see a difference between the pressures of emoticons - and I can press right and wrong, the program does not respond to what I said is not otvechayu- true I said or not, simply gives the next word.

Post has been editedImemmore - 15.06.16, 10:31

Widget I also appeared for some reason did not immediately - helped restart device. While looking for the reason.
If the application is moved to sd card or all of the applications are automatically installed on it, the widget will not appear in the list. There is already a need to transfer to the phone.
Also, a lot of that depends on the specific device and the version of the system - if you do not help restart, we will investigate.

There smiles in the exercises - this is not right and wrong answers. Clicking on them, according to the application remembers the user it is a word or not. On the basis of this word is gaining or not gaining points, and a graph displays the next word - the more points you type a word, the greater the period of time until the next repetition. Schedule can be changed in the settings.

If the exercise "Guess translation" or "guess the word" (including pop-up exercises) shows the word and translation, this means that the word has gained enough points (the user is just starting to learn it). Translation is displayed in order to remember the word. Further, as the number of responses "I remember," instead of the translation will be displayed button "Show translation" (the button with the eye). If you get bored of the exercise "Guess translation", you can go to the repeat mode using the other exercises (with a cap on the right button, the word on the form of pop-up repetitions).

Reboot helped, the widget will appear. Hung on all its screenshot. : P

About exercise with smiles, I think that the approach implemented more correct in other programs, namely:
Word is, there is no translation. The user clicks somewhere, there is translation, and then he was pressed to smile - he remembered the translation or not.
I see no reason to smile, when both the words on the screen. It is one thing - "yes, I know this word," and another thing - try to remember))) This approach makes the string up a little brain. Both words are good in the widgets - for learning.
That is, something like this exercise realized - of course, the place to be, but it is strange that there is no and "classical" approach.

There are a couple of questions:
Can I change the color of the widget? Changing themes does not help.
Can I set the frequency AutoChange words on widgets?
To specify the widget to show what kind of dictionary? I for some reason all the widgets display only recently added Dictionary.
If you can import the file is not only a word + translation, but also transcription and usage examples, where I can watch this notice? The widgets do not have this (would be great, of course, zameutit widgets and simple translation and with all this canoe).
In functional add a word to the dictionary, I can only see the "example", but can not see the field for transcription.

"Translation is displayed in order to remember the word. Further, as the number of responses" I remember, "instead of the translation will be displayed button" Show translation "(the button with the eye)." To have a translation in the exercise shown before to "remember" not to click at least a couple of times a particular word. Next - with classical scheme hidden transfer.

Yes, you can implement multiple types of widgets with different contents, etc. - I think that'll do, as time will be. Color and spacing while the same can not be changed, but doable.

widget words are taken from the current custom dictionary - daw marked in the list of custom dictionaries.

Entering transcription rather difficult process, because it is necessary to implement a keyboard with the appropriate symbols. I not yet understand how this can be done.

Post has been editedWestboy - 15.06.16, 22:20

Yes to hell with transcription to write .. I think everyone will be lazy, if there is no specialized dictionaries that can be downloaded in a format that transcription was present.

About remembering - realized agree.
It would be super to do not only remembering, but remembering shear curtain: rolleyes:

About widgets - it would be good to do that would be to appoint a separate individual widgets dictionary, rather than one all.
Yes, and more - when you touch the widget, the word varies not only on him, but on the other widgets. These can be seen, if two widgets on the screen: rolleyes:

Damn, all this is to implement the program and will be super successful, apart from the competition: yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/16/20, 07:56