Change the operating system on a laptop

Rep: (70)
The topic is intended to discuss issues related to (re) installing the OS on a laptop.

Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.04.18, 00:19
Reason for editing: New header. Cap reworked AndrewP_one

Rep: (672)
dima101097 @ 28.08.20, 20:36*
well, for example in the wasps do not have instructions on how to work with new stones, or wood do not have a fully appropriate, because the manufacturer of the operating system and the glands refused to support ustareshvego software that's all.

While for 7 only 2-3 major manufacturers like abandoned the issue of firewood but this month has seen a couple of times that other programs only to end up working with winXP like RegOrganiger just removed the support XP: rofl: How much time has passed, we assume? So when they say that vin7 is outdated impression that you look smehopanoramu 80s with no funny jokes

Rep: (310)
* BigFishCrazy, I was there about SMB finished the previous.
Well, what about browsers under XP? Like a piece to date, and you want almost everything, except that chromium refused to XP in 2016 and the opera also think (all hromopodobnye) and Ridge wines closed in 2014, let's count, despite the fact that XP has many times more popular than 7 and lived on the order more. 2 years of waiting and wine 7.
BigFishCrazy @ 28.08.20, 20:43*
eg RegOrganiger
and mnnogo ordinary users know what is it?
BigFishCrazy @ 28.08.20, 20:43*
While for 7 only 2-3 major manufacturers like to stop issuing firewood
and it is only a couple of months after the enlargement of the support period, slowly but surely ...

Post has been editeddima101097 - 28.08.20, 20:52

dima101097 @ 28.08.20, 20:49*
Well, what about browsers under XP?

Earlier this month withdrew the certificates and reports before it worked without problems
but only chrome refused to XP in 2016 and the opera also think (all hromopodobnye) and Ridge wines closed in 2014, let's count, despite the fact that XP has many times more popular than 7 and lived on the order more. 2 years of waiting and wine 7.

Consider - the Chinese have supported and support XP and browsers work and no less than various Khromov: D You have to be even by the user and a kettle that would be nothing to see other than chromium
and it is only a couple of months after the end of the support period, slowly but surely ...

Yes, we decided to show off but they had not been supported, it is strange that tell corporations that have paid for support not frail grandmother to 23 years: D

BigFishCrazy @ 28.08.20, 20:56*
Yes, we decided to show off but they had not been supported, it is strange that tell corporations that have paid for support not frail grandmother to 23 years
because of a corporate support is not closed.

Let us close the topic already.
My opinion is that it's time to get down with 7 wines for selection soon anyway we will not, and will not ask us. The new device is not officially supported by 7 wines and Coast neighborhood chtobyzavesti OS as for me is not worth it, plus this has its own problems and nuances. Put the OS that already does not receive even safely upgrade is not very reasonable, although there are those that do cut off immediately update and then some kind of game or programa does not work because the wrong Refresh in Windows specific.

dima101097 @ 28.08.20, 21:07*
Put the OS that already does not receive even a refresh is not very reasonable

I have several machines on the network around the clock and there is no upgrade from '14 and nothing that is not necessary to inflate: D
dima101097 @ 28.08.20, 21:07*
Let us close the topic already.

Long overdue and that the theme of the installation and when the drive case that response is not: thank_you:

BigFishCrazy @ 28.08.20, 21:39*
I have several machines on the network around the clock and there is no upgrade from '14 and nothing that is not necessary to inflate
I have a server on the robot since 2005, worked until this week, finally got rid of it (windows server 2003)
So I know how it is, and on the robot fully mashyna with xp and 7, but my opinion I voiced above.

Rep: (3)
who put MCdonalds on AMD RYZEN c graphics Vega?
Share your experiences may be referring to the working versions?

Rep: (7)
Excellent full installation instructionsWindows 10on a laptopACER NITRO 5 AN515-54: SEE INSTRUCTIONS
In principle, the most likely choice for most laptop ACER.

Post has been editedbitlb - 15.09.20, 19:48

* bitlb, there are many nuances that I would be corrected, and so it is suitable to all but essentially as for me it is no special role to play such videos and even bolie detalnymatnoe slovoma, and a lot of text instructions.
Here a video on how many I understood more for your advertising channel

Post has been editeddima101097 - 16.09.20, 00:10

Rep: (1)
Which Windows to install on Acer aspire 4315?

according to the characteristics

Rep: (0)
WITH
People kind prompt pzhl Netbook Acer aspire one 225 which can be an easy Windu put ???

Rep: (117)
* ktoty , * A76w , At least write characteristics.

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

Posted 02/10/2020, 4:50:

64 and not only 32bits originally stood Windows 7 initial 32 bits.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 2:33