> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Limited MDM Profile | Mobile device management - Managing Mobile Devices

Rep: (0)
I purchased an iPad mini 2 with an installed MDM profile, which closes access to all applications, except for one company application.

I tried to flash it - it did not help. I can not delete the MDM profile. I dug over the whole forum, found a couple of messages, but nobody responds to them. Therefore opened the topic. This is very interesting.

Knowing people how to be? How to delete this MDM profile? worth iOS 9.3

Not iCloud locked, but that - something like

Apple iPhone 6S
Firmware: 9.3.1

Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Verizone operator. IMEI 355688070149870. After activation on the Apple server, something that I have never seen before occurs (see photo)

There have been actions:
Recovered from DFU

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (25)
This is apparently a corporate phone, is not it?

This is apparently a corporate phone, is not it?

Well, for sure. Can you cure it or not?

Rep: (7)
normal binding. for decoupling you need to contact the company directlyhere about the companyIt seems to me there are more chances than to remove the lock here - than from a physical person. (assuming of course that the device was insured)

normal binding. for decoupling, you need to contact the company directly here about the company, it seems to me more than removing a lock here - than from a physical person. (assuming of course that the device was insured)

You say so, as if you constantly meet with such. I will write to the company, of course.
I would like to understand how this binding works in principle. Find iPhone on device off. Activation on the Apple server device is successful. And then this configuration. What is it all about? Is it in the brains of the phone or what? Why in Russian?

Rep: (60)
* maqsood
Honestly I do not know whether it will help or not, leave a link to the video from YouTube. Try, post later;)
Video
UPD: Code for copy-paste, as in the video.
<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<! DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "- // Apple // DTD PLIST 1.0 // EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version = "1.0">
<dict />
</ plist>

Post has been editedsiger45 - 20.05.16, 12:06

siger45 Of course, I watched it .. even tried all the instructions. But when I connect the iPad to a computer, the program gives an error that the ipad belongs to another computer .. Even the aytyuns does not open the ipad ...

I understood how it works! I rebooted from DFU and after the OS starts nothing is there, everything works for about a minute, then the MDM profile appears.

It means that after the firmware, the OS offers to install a SIM card or connect to Wai Fay to activate the device. Exactly during the activation, the MDM profile is automatically loaded from the server, damn it.

How can you trick here? How to live? (

Rep: (1)
I join the question
the same trouble

Posted 05/23/2016 05:12:

There are 3 types of phones.
One is enabled to flash but in the settings ABOUT write that the phone is controlled
second on activation ask user and password
third as starter topic

iCloud is clean

Once turned to activate a phone iphone 5s firmware was 9.3.1, during the activation restored copy of icloud, etc. mdm message popped up, several times vvodil- to no avail, but then pops up a message about icloud, enter a password and activation passed, well and further on video from youtube, incidentally c 6 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 with a xs did not work for some reason (perhaps apple), there is a message on the password request, even though the phone is fully restored, can be seen from my itunes icons and desktop. Therefore you need to get a message to pop icloud.

Rep: (25)
as an option, after the firmware, sniff the traffic and find out where the ipad is climbing and from where it downloads this very profile, then block this url at the router level ..
Only here 3g can not be used

Hanso @ 05/28/2016 10:04*
as an option, after the firmware, sniff the traffic and find out where the ipad is climbing and from where it downloads this very profile, then block this url at the router level ..
Only here 3g can not be used

Tell me, please, a little more detail ... where to start and how to do it all?

same problem..

Rep: (10)
You can make an access point on your computer, activate an ipad through it, and during the activation, sniff traffic with a wireshark

Rep: (1)
Are there any changes?

Rep: (58)
Join the waiting. There is an iPad, only it hangs on activation and asks to set a configuration profile. Only he can not install it for some reason. And that's all, further plugging (((Tell me, can I somehow skip this moment, since the tablet is not tied to the aiklaud, and the problem is only in this profile. Nose 9.2.1

UPD: the problem was solved banal flashing from under dfu.

Post has been editedayayo - 19.09.16, 09:43

I have the same problem, from under dfu I tried for some reason it did not work, maybe I did something wrong, firmware 9.3.5 ((

* spyker_88,
I myself was surprised that he no longer asked the profile. Xs, maybe my profile was not aggressive.

Here it gives ....

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* spyker_88,
Look, I have a photo, but I photographed in a minibus, because it turned out dumb, but the message is visible.
I wrote the same way as you, just another school. When connected to aytyuns, he normally determined it, synchronized it and let it work with the tablet, but this message hung on the screen.
I connected it to a computer from under dfu sewed on 9.3.5. And yet, no more messages nebylo.
Is he not attached to your aiklaud?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedayayo - 21.09.16, 10:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 13:27