Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced [Android] | [TV Box] [MediaTek MT8693]

Rep: (377)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced (MDZ-18-AA version)
PictureTV box on MediaTek MT8693 chip

Discussion пїЅ
XIAOMI Console TV Owners Club | xiaomi club |Discussion Xiaomi Mi Box mini|Discussion Xiaomi MiBox|Useful applications for the Android TV box (media consoles) | Purchase Xiaomi TV Box | Accessories for Xiaomi TV and Xiaomi TV BOX

Specifications
Manufacturer: Xiaomi
Type: Stationary Media Player
Output resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
Processor: 2 core MT8693 Cortex-A72 + 4-core Cortex-A53 64 2.0GHz
Graphics processor: Power VR GX6250
RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
Storage: 8GB eMMC5.0 high speed flash
Dual Wi-Fi: 2.4 / 5 GHz 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1+ EDR (enhanced data transfer rate)
Input / Output: HDMI 2.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, power interface
Power consumption: 100 ~ 240V 50 / 60Hz input 12V, output 1.2A
Decoder Format: "HD MPEG1 / 2/4, H.264, H.265, Xvid / DivX4 / 5/6
Video format: 3GP, AVI, FLV, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, TS
Audio format: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG
Photo Format: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
Dimensions, mm 100 x 100 x 25 mm
Weight, g 190 g

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Useful
What I bought and how to set it up

Android TV for MDZ-18-AA (MiBox 3 Enhanced)
Games for xiaomi mi tv box 3 enhanced (version mdz-18-aa) for the remote with an accelerometer and gyroscope
offline firmware update
Treatment of falling off WI-FI
If link2sd does not see either a flash drive or a hard drive
Useful apps for Android TV box
important and useful info about root and updates
recovery via edfire recovery
about blocking ads on boxing
patched under our console ADB-driver for Windows
console application ADB
english translation| another way to translate into English | Russification without root installing programs through MiTv Assistant
installation of the Play Market by sashok1761987
Root by information fromedfirecan be obtained byKingrootor360 Root
for the Torrent stream controller to work
An example of frozen china software
If the prefix does not load, but hangs on the logo
Voicecontrol with Russian language
Google apps (Not TV)
Another way to transfer applications
Engineering menu
It is possible to install a combine hub + card reader
Turn on TV when you turn on the console by hdmi-cec
Android TV for MDZ-18-AA (MiBox 3 Enhanced) with voice search
3D video
Googlecast
CastReceiver

oh gapps "ah
Programs
Problems and possible solutions
Where to buy a player
What and where to buy
Firmware

Attention, according to information from the SW.edfirerutavanny MDZ-18-AA after upgrading the firmware via OTA stops loading, but perhaps the problem is in the changes that were later made through the root-rights in the system - installing GAPPS, replacing the launcher, etc.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.10.19, 22:33
Reason for editing: Android TV for MDZ-18-AA (MiBox 3 Enhanced) 1.5.93

Rep: (377)
Mini FAQ (in progress):
1. Is it possible to control Boxing from the phone?
yes, for that there is a cool remoteMiTVAssistant
2. Has anyone connected headphones to our bluetooth device?
I connected the usual mono headset, the sound comes without problems
3. When enabled offers updated. tell me whether to do it or not. why?
Almost always worth updating .. Because Updates are fixes, adding new functionality. Sometimes the addition of an unknown Chinese .. rubbish ..
4. As for the system 5.1 and prefixes.
It was proven by experience. Since hdmi technically transmits sound up to 7.1.osirisfsdecided to try it out.
In the presence of a box in stock + an adapted mx player is installed. The 5.1 system is active with a otic input connected to a Sony Bravia 2 TV. The result is excellent sound. A TV receiving sound from a set-top box is distributed to subscribers. So there is 5.1 support. And great.proof
5. Is all Chinese junk somehow removed from the main screen?
Yes, by installing a third-party launcher.
6. How to clear the list of running applications
Double-click the House and a button to throw up unnecessary programs
7. About AnTuTu
In 1920x1080 it gives me 75,000 in AnTuTu.
8. About H.265 and H.264
H.265 / HEVC Main 10 video (10-bit color depth) is played by our device in hardware and without problems. H.264 / AVC High Profile video (8-bit color depth) is also reproduced in hardware and also without any problems. But H.264 / AVC High 10 Profile (color depth of 10 bits) is not supported by hardware, however, like many other media consoles.Proof
9. Is it possible to install a browser on it, for example, chrome and watch movies from sites?
This is an android, what's the problem?
The only thing you need is Klava and the mouse.original
10. Air play video from someone shows?
I have everything ok, it works. ios 9.2.2original
11. Is it possible to connect the console not from the network, but from the usb connector of the TV
Somehow I doubt that the console that converts 220V to 12V will work from 5V usb TV.
And the amperage is higher: 1.2 vs. 0.5 for yusb
12. Does this prefix understand exFat and Ntfs?
NTFS flash drive with 64GB and 500GB portable HDD read.A source

Post has been editedtsugan - 11.08.16, 20:41

Rep: (224)
When watching torrent tv throughTorrent stream controllerThe broadcast works for about five seconds, and then the video freezes or the player crashes. As many advise, change the Output format to Original in the settingsAce stream mediaDoes not help.
For myself, this problem was solved using a bunchLazyiptvand playlist withSuper Dump Bins. Thus, you can watch channels in HD quality for hours - viewing is not interrupted. As a player, I recommend usingMX Player with mod for the remote. SettingsAce stream mediaset by default.

Rep: (2)
Duplicate.
Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced (MDZ-18-AA). Excites such szhir traffic:
Attached Image

Post has been editedtsugan - 25.07.16, 18:40
Reason for editing: spoiler

* crispok Do you happen to watch IPTV or video over the network? I have the same picture when watching TV through Ukr TV using MX Player. In statistics, MX Player traffic is not growing, but Android OS has already exceeded one hundred gigabytes.

Do you happen to watch IPTV or video over the network? I have the same picture when I watch TV through Ukr TV using MX Player. In statistics, MX Player traffic is not growing, but Android OS has already exceeded one hundred gigabytes.

Yes. The answer is visible in this.
Maybe someone knows how to screw a network drive to this device without getting root? (care about saving files, etc. and etc.). I tried through mnt / smb / ... but this is a pseudo option. Or force the same ES File Explorer to save to a network drive.

Post has been editedcrispok - 15.05.16, 13:49

Rep: (22)
Torrent tv plows without problems through BSPlayer and setting the original in the settings of Ace Stream

Rep: (9)
* deninbruges
Firmware version? What is a torrent client?

Torrent tv plows without problems through BSPlayer and setting the original in the settings of Ace Stream

Accurately in HW mode? Maybe in the BSPlayer still using software decoder?

19Taurus79 @ 05/15/2016, 2:22*
Firmware version? What is a torrent client?

The latest firmware version is currently available. Torrent client bsplayer. Ace Stream 3.1.6

Accurately in HW mode? Maybe in the BSPlayer still using software decoder?

Exactly HW mode.

Posted 05/15/2016 at 2:49 PM:

That's just with fs videobox I just can’t get the console to work normally, stop mh player, on any video and of any quality. With three TVs, it still works less, and with FS it does not.

Rep: (9)
Put ace stream 3.1.6 torrent tv earned, but ... Client Torrent-TV. And sw codec.

Well, the client is clear that the torrent TV, the show goes through the bs player

Rep: (11)
Much that is interesting for us (you can in the cap)
Useful apps for Android TV box

Those who need a LAN port in the console can buyXiaomi brand USB LAN controllerbut I advise you to take this three-port oneUSB hub with built-in LAN portfor $ 13. The prefix will recognize it as his own, so even drivers do not need to fasten - network start up automatically, and get more bonus and 2 extra USB-ports. I think that is likely to work any USB-network card (USB-hub) chipset ASIX AX88179. By the way, unlike the USB LAN-controller from Xiaomi, this USB-hub has a gigabit LAN-port. Therefore, even when connected to our console, which has ports USB 2.0, we obtain a speed of about 150-200 megabits, which is quite enough to view any video across the network. Also important and appearance - white USB-hub is in harmony with the white top box :)
Attached Image

P.S.
It seems that the manufacturer has changed the filling of the hub!
Now it is made on the AX88772C - USB 2.0 to 10 / 100M Fast Ethernet controller
Here is one of the reviews: "Earlier on this link I bought a gigabit adapter, re-bought 2 adapters, they turned out to be 100 Mbit ..."

Post has been editededfire - 26.06.16, 11:50

Something fails to launch torrent TV. After selecting any player (bs, vs, Mx) crashes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedtsugan - 16.07.16, 08:24
Reason for editing: Removed under spoiler

Rep: (6)
Has anyone tried to login in chrome? - I have gapps flying at the stage of synchronization of bookmarks. - only complete system demolition and reinstallation of language and gapps helped.

Rep: (81)
Already on hand, ask questions I will test
By the way, inside the active cooling system (cooler + radiator) is unexpected! Vidos already on the channel
I bought from a Russian-speaking Leprechaun on Ali -http: //ru.aliexpress.c...oid-5/32639624357.html

Post has been editedValendar - 16.05.16, 20:57

Rep: (23)
Skro11, is there a version for Europe?

No version for Europe, who lives in Europe when ordering from ES will receive the goods faster and is not taxed, for Latvia it is not charged 22 €

Rep: (761)
* anderes11 ,
English language is not a problem. Put the application without root. I did not understand the firmware yet, but I think 60% of string applications have English.

Posted 05/16/2016, 23:07:

* komunalka , I also think that there is no version for the international market, like most xiaomi devices.

Rep: (23)
I also think that there is no version for the international market, as with most xiaomi devices.

I ordered two different previous versions of the Xiaomi Mi TV Box for the gearbest to be shipped from ES, sent from Hungary I received in 5 days, like everyone else's firmware ..

Someone started the Blu-Ray? BDRip 1080p 60fps? pulls? thank

Rep: (761)
[snapback] 49668574 [/ snapb
ACK]komunalka ,
Do not pull? 4k 60 FPS?
Can you force 4k + 60 without jumping over to a weaker source?
Upd
Shild lies on Nvidia, switches, and you need a format like on a dune. Turned on the resolution and that's it.
Upd2
Or any other when the device does not hold such a permit.
Ps
No 4k, broke. (Crashed)

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 16.05.16, 23:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 00:27