> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

My.Keenetic | Allows you to configure Internet connections in Zyxel routers

Rep: (1238)
My.Keenetic
version: 65

Last update of the program in the header:04.11.2020

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Allows you to configure Internet connections in Keenetic routers.

Description
My.Keenetic provides management of basic settings and built-in services of Keenetic Internet Centers.

The application remembers all your Internet centers and allows you to connect to them without passwords and logins from anywhere in the world.

---Remote control
To remotely control the Internet center, you need to install NDM 2.05+ with the Sloud Control module. When you connect to the Internet center, remote access will turn on automatically. Additional settings and white IP is not required.

--- Speed ​​limit on devices
To limit the bandwidth of connected devices, install a traffic shaper module.

--- Transmission
The embedded client control module is available in new versions of the Internet centers (2.06+). The corresponding section in the application will appear automatically.

--- Wake on Lan
WOL requires internet center software 2.08 and higher.

--- DECT
Call display for a DECT station has been running since NDM 2.09. You need to purchase a USB DECT module,https://keenetic.net/keenetic-plus-dect/

!!! The application works on standard IP and PORT, 192.168.1.1:80, if it is changed, the application will not work.
Keenetic Resources
Instructions
Useful information

Android required: 4.1 or later
Requires KeeneticOS: 2.05 - 2.15
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Keenetic Limited
Homepage: https://keenetic.com/ru/mykeenetic
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndmsystems.remote

New application Keenetic> here

Attention! MY.KEENETIC support stopped
  • Starting with Keeneticos version 3.6, the support of My.kenetic application is fully completed. Use a new application:Keenetic
  • For Keeneticos 3.1-3.5 The work of the Internet centers already added to my.kenetic is preserved, but the addition of new will be impossible
  • Use the My.keenetic application to control old generations of the Kinetic Internet Centers with the Keeneticos 2.x version

Changes:
65:
Starting with KeeneticOS version 3.6, the support of My.kenetic application is completely completed.
Use the new Keenetic application
63.1:
Fixed display usb-storage.
63:
Added support Keenetic Speedster (KN-3010).
61:
Added support for Android 10.
Changed format output version KeeneticOS (version 3 and above).
59:
We inform you about the release of a new application.
57:
Fixed bug when deleting port forwarding rules.
Fixed bug when choosing AdGuard DNS content filtering service. (reported by @ il0x)
Added ability to control remote access via HTTP and TELNET.
For compatibility purposes, the setting of Internet access for unregistered devices is hidden (KeeneticOS 2.14 and higher).
Improved compatibility with KeeneticOS 3.0.
55:
Added support for EULA (for version KeeneticOS 2.15 and higher).
Fixed crash application when working in the background.
Fixed regular expression for WISP passwords.
Removed a false error message when adding a router.
Corrected commands to create port forwarding rules for better compatibility.
Self-test: Fixed crash when clicking on the share icon.
Optimization of the detection and addition of the router for models KN-1010/1910/2310.
Minor changes in the QR code scanner for better compatibility.
Access to the location is no longer required.
Improved the logic of the application with the Wi-Fi-module: methods that require permission to access geolocation are no longer used.
Fixed a bug on the editing screen of the Ethernet connection: in the port selection dialog, it is no longer possible to check more than one checkbox.
Fixed bug when creating and PPPoE / L2TP / PPTP connections: the “ip global” parameter is deleted for the interface specified in “via”.
Fixed display of VPN connections with the “role misc” parameter (“Other connections” in the web configurator).
Netfriend: Slightly optimized connection verification for PPP connections.
Netfriend: Fixed a bug that did not allow creating a PPTP connection with certain parameters.
Call History: The "Clear" button is no longer active when the history is empty.
Regular expressions for logins and passwords are synchronized with the web configurator (again).
The application has been updated to target API level 26 in accordance with the requirements of Google Play.
Improved application stability. Fixed rarely occurring crashes of the application, including on the screen of the access point editor, the VDSL connection editor.
Transmission: Fixed rarely occurring application crashes when adding a torrent file, opening a list of torrents, opening a magnet link.
Added support for KN-2010 (DSL) and KN-2110 (DUO) models.
Added check for a password at the administrator of the router.
Port forwarding rules for connected devices are now created by the MAC address, not the IP address.
Added the ability to select a 160 MHz Wi-Fi channel width on the KN-1810 (ULTRA).
Fixed display of connection duration and traffic for connected devices. (Reported @ Sort44)
The handling of conflicts of components of the Internet center firmware has been added. (reported by @ Alexander Ryzhov)
Regular expressions for logins and passwords are synchronized with the web GUI. (reported by @stitchix)
Fixed crash of Zendesk module on Android 4.4.2 and below. (reported by @Mamay)
Fixed crash when trying to edit schedules. (reported by @ydzhus)
Transmission: Fixed application crash when adding torrent files on Android 8 and higher.
Transmission: The maximum possible torrent file size transmitted to the router during remote connection is now calculated based on the value of the buffer size (cloud control agent buffer-size) (2.12.A.3.0 and higher).
Fixed the application on Android 9 (reported @Sergey Zozulya).
Fixed rarely appearing application crash on the main screen.
Fixed a bug that caused slow loading of the device list on the main screen (reported by @ Sort44).
Transmission: Added torrents and download progress are now correctly displayed.
Fixed bug when creating two overlapping time periods in the schedule.
Fixed bug when creating a period in the schedule ending in "00:00".
Added the display of a client identifier (CID) on the "About device" screen (temporarily, for testing purposes).
Fixed Zendesk.
Transmission: The default path for downloading files now corresponds to that configured in the Transmission WEB GUI (Settings ->Default path to download torrents).
NetFriend: Fixed a bug when setting up a wired connection on the KN-1810.
UI: Edit text formatting on the Add Internet Center screen.
UI: Removed the "Other Applications" item from the menu on the "Device List" screen.
UI: Added a process indicator for connecting to Wi-Fi with the help of a QR code.
The problem with rebooting the phone on the QR-code scanning screen on some Xiaomi models with Android 8 has been solved.
The option "Select the optimal channel" for automatic channel selection has been added to the Wi-Fi connection settings.
The list of valid characters in the user password field and the PPPoE login login is aligned with the WEB interface.
Minor localization edits.
A small UI edit screen add router.
Added support for Keenetic KN-1510, KN-1610, KN-1710, KN-1810, KN-1910 models.
Fixed a crash on the "Applications" screen on a number of NDMS 2.05РЎ versions.
The algorithm for checking the Cloud Management component has been changed to be compatible with NDMS 2.12. (reported by @artsel)
Enabling the "Speed ​​Limit" function for the connected device no longer leads to automatic activation of the "Fixed IP" function.
Fixed a bug with permanent overwriting the "Fixed IP" field with its current value, which prevented this value from changing.
The switch "Prohibit Internet access by unregistered devices" on the main screen is now displayed only for compatible versions of the NDMS (2.06 and higher).
The switch "Prohibit Internet access" on the screen of the registered connected device is now displayed only for compatible versions of the NDMS (2.06 and higher).
Added validation of input characters in the "Username" and "Password" fields in PPPoE connections.
Updated validation of input characters in the DynDNS Password field.
NetFriend: Updated list of 3G / 4G Internet operators.
Added the ability to create and edit schedules for connected devices (for NDMS version 2.06 and higher).
Added support for Norton ConnectSafe Internet filters, AdGuard DNS (for NDMS version 2.12 and higher).
Changed the order of menu items on the screen of connected devices, based on their relevance.
Connected devices on the main page are now in alphabetical order.
Minor edits of English localization.
Fixed bug when creating an IPoE connection (connections are now correctly displayed in the WEB interface). (reported by @ Kinetic Guide)
Free and busy Ethernet ports are now correctly detected when creating an IPoE connection.
Fixed bug when removing IPoE-connection (Ethernet-ports are now correctly released). (reported by @ Kinetic Guide)
Fixed the reappearance of notifications on Android 6.
Fixed display of traffic on the screen of devices connected via Ethernet.
Fixed the message when the limit of cloud devices is exceeded.
Improved application stability.
The display of traffic on the page of the connected device is aligned with the WEB interface.
Fixed bug when clicking on the links on the "Support" page on Android version 4 and below.
After adding to the application from one of the SSIDs, dual-band Internet centers are now automatically available from the second SSID.
Fixed display of Wi-Fi connection duration on the page of the connected device on NDMS version 2.09 and higher *. (Reported @ Sort44)
Transmission: Fixed the bug with adding an extra "download" folder when selecting a folder for storing torrent files. (reported by @AndreBA)

* Duration is aligned with the new WEB-Interface. With the old WEB-interface in certain cases
there may be discrepancies
Keenetic Plus DECT call log for NDM 2.09+ versions added
Changed available encryption mode for guest Wi-Fi network (from WPA + WPA2 to WPA2)
The connection duration in the WAN connection editor is now correct (reported by @Phaeton)
Fixed a bug in the display of the field "Network" on the page of the connected device
Fixed bug when renaming a connected device
Fixed display of locked connected device
Fixed missing transmission section
Added support for DLNA server
Added display of the list of network connections
For NDM 2.09, traffic for lan devices is displayed.
Fixes minor bugs in NetFriend and overall improvement in stability
Fixed problems with the authorization screen
Fixed adding torrent through magnet link
Revision of torrents, added the choice of directory for download.
Correction of shortcomings, acceleration of work.
Correction of the output of information about errors connected to the Internet center
When adding a torrent, you can select a folder to save files (there will be a choice of files in the torrent soon)
Ability to specify the IP address for the connected device
Improvements in remote mode
Communication with technical support from the application
Improving Dashboard
USB DSL + support
Fixes for displaying devices connected via LAN
Fixes for displaying devices connected via LAN
Netfriend USB DSL + support
Added WPS button
Added work with access schedules for connected devices
Fixed problems with channel width for Extra II
Fixed crashes when configuring WISP
Speed ​​up the page of the router.
As well as other fixes for performance and stability.
Channel width display in Extra II
Wi-Fi configuration bug fixed
Fixed setting 5G Wi-Fi on Extra II
New icons for connected devices
Enable Remote Access Wizard
Solved the problem with setting 4G modems
Fixed problem of connecting to Internet centers for some users with specific DNS server settings.
Fix for remote download of torrent files
Support for new Keenetic models.
Wake On Lan for NDM 2.08
Many minor fixes make the app better and more convenient.

Download:
Version: 65 My.keenetic (from 02.11.2020) (G.I.A.)
Version 63.1: My.Keenetic (Post G.I.A. # 93084742)

Past versions
Attached fileMy.Keenetic 63.apk(8.78 MB)

Version 61: My.Keenetic (Post And_RU # 91049308)
Version 59: My.Keenetic (Post And_RU # 89509640)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 57.apk(8.76 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 55.apk(8.71 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 53.7.apk(8.7 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 53.5.apk(8.44 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 53.3.apk(8.44 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 53.1.apk(8.44 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 53.apk(8.44 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 51.apk(7.86 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 49.apk(7.86 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 47.1.apk(7.85 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 47.apk(7.85 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 45.apk(7.85 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 43.1.apk(8.15 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 43.apk(8.15 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 41.apk(7.88 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 39.1.apk(7.88 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 39.apk(7.88 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 37.1.apk(7.88 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 37.apk(7.88 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 35.3.apk(7.26 MB)

Version: 35.2 My.Keenetic (Post igor43nv # 63695191)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 35.1.apk(7.25 MB)

version: 35 My.Keenetic (Post Kirhe # 63529601)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 33.1.apk(7.17 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 33.apk(7.17 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.31.3.apk(7.15 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.31.2.apk(7.15 MB)

My.Keenetic 2.31.1

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.31.apk(7.15 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.29.apk(7.14 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.27.3.apk(7.12 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.27.2.apk(7.12 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.27.1.apk(7.12 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.27.apk(7.12 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.25.2.apk(6.45 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.25.1.apk(6.45 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.25.apk(6.44 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.23.apk(6.43 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.21.1.apk(6.43 MB)

Attached fileMy.Keenetic 2.21.apk(6.43 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.19.3.apk(6.39 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.19.1.apk(6.07 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.19.apk(6.07 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.17.1.apk(5.67 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.15.1.apk(5.6 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.11.1.apk(5.61 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.11.apk(5.61 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.9.apk(5.58 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.7.1.apk(5.36 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.5.apk(5.28 MB)

Attached fileZyXEL My.Keenetic 2.3.1.apk(5.09 MB)

Post has been editedenpa - 09.11.20, 11:11
Reason for Editing: Update: New version 65 My.keenetic (from 02.11.2020) | Attention! MY.KEENETIC support stopped

Rep: (13)
Model Keenetic Lite III rev.B
Version NDMS v2.08 (ABCO.0) C2
Smart F350K LG G Pro 2, 4.4.2, Root

My.Keenetic program (last in PlayMarket) on a smart simply will not start. I press on the icon, the attempt to open the window and fly on your desktop.

At ZTE A5 Pro it works.

* Standartoff, reinstalling did not help? Please write about it to developers - [email protected]

Rep: (13)
enpa, I unsubscribe to the e-mail.
Reinstallation did not help.
As long as I go through the web interface.

Rep: (992)
A new version
- Fix display information about a problem connecting to the Internet Center
- When adding a torrent, you can select a folder to save the files (selection of files in the torrent will be soon)
Attached fileMy.Keenetic_33.1.apk(7.17 MB)

Rep: (17)
Tell me how to do it right, that would disable Internet child through the app, disable access to it on a laptop, and he (bastard :-D) thought of a reset to the factory on routore and everything ... everything will have (Internet) ..

Rep: (273)
I do not understand, the router type is written tube is connected with the cloud is, and disconnect from WiFi or remotely does not go through the mobile Internet.

Rep: (42)
It does not work to add to the torrent file. I click Add, specify a file - nothing happens. android 6.0.1

Rep: (283)
hellx
It does not work to add to the torrent file. Click Add, specify a file - nothing happens

Same...
Samsung SM-A700 Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE_SM-T705. Both devaysakh android 5.0.2. Everything worked, and yesterday tried to A7 and ... bummer. I tried on the SM-T705, the same thing.
Version My.Keenetic applications33.1 . Firmware version of the router ZyXEL Keenetic Giga III 2.09.S.0.0-1 .

Post has been editedigor43nv - 25.07.17, 10:06

Rep: (84)
Similarly. And it happened after a firmware update. Giga III.

Yes, probably. For the program to My.Keenetic andron updated about a month ago, and after the renovation work to add to the torrent-fact. But on the router I have updated a few days ago, and here is the result.

Rep: (2050)
Version 35 Market

List of changes:
- Correction of defects, acceleration.

Download: Attached fileMy.Keenetic 35.apk (7.25 MB)

Post has been editedKirhe - 26.07.17, 11:41

Please upgrade to version 35.1. On at stub. firmware Giga III2.09.S.0.0-1 Now add the torrent files.

What's new:
_Dorabotka torrents (apparently meaning the correction of a bug with the inability to add through the program torrent file).
_Dobavlen choice to download the directory.

Attached filecom.ndmsystems.remote-35.1.apk(7.25 MB)

Upgrading to version35.2 .

What's new:
_Ispravleno add torrent via magnet link.

Attached filecom.ndmsystems.remote-35.2.apk(7.25 MB)

Upgrading to version35.3 .

What's new:
_Ispravleny problems with login screen

Attached filecom.ndmsystems.remote-35.3.apk(7.26 MB)

Post has been editedigor43nv - 09.08.17, 08:17

Rep: (163)
Good day!
I am very glad that there is such a great app.
Only now I can not understand how I can provideguest access When it is required.
Well, of course, that it is necessary to tabEnableGuest access.
And then - it is not clear:what is the code guests must recruit on their smartphones to connect to me, when I connect the Guest Mode? ..

Post has been editedOrganizerOnline - 14.09.17, 11:00

* OrganizerOnline, You can specify a network key, or remove it in paragraph Safety:
Attached Image

If the network key is not in the visited network, the host must be connected without any problems.

Post has been editedenpa - 14.09.17, 11:55

enpa @ 14.09.17, 11:53*
You can specify a network key, or remove it in paragraph Safety

Thank you for your reply!

Just the fact that the line where the key can be specified - "deaf", there is nothing you can not enter.
A lower reason is a huge figure, over which - the inscription:
"Think of QR-code to connect."

If it is I have to read this graphic code, not a guest, then - what I should read it? How can I do it?

In general, my tab now - different from the one you showed under his spoiler.

Post has been editedOrganizerOnline - 14.09.17, 12:02

enpa @ 14.09.17, 11:53*
If the network key is not in the visited network, the host must be connected without any problems

Yes, indeed - and this is happening: the guest can be picked up to me without a key.
Not bad! Maybe so comfortable too.

But we want to be able to and from casual visitors (close to home) to hedge, specifying the key in this case ...

* OrganizerOnline, enter key, it is desirable generated key , Then tell it to their guests.

enpa @ 14.09.17, 12:07*
enter key, preferably the generated key, then you tell it to their guests

It turned out, though not the first time for some reason.
Thank you

A sense of the sacred that appears in the 37 version of the application windowDLNA in what?
I was able to remotely turn off, turn on this feature (DLNA) and pereideksirovat files on hard from outside the local network?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedigor43nv - 26.09.17, 14:52

* igor43nv Yes, that's right about DLNA.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.02.21, 08:46