> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A1000 - Games & Apps | Discussion, launch and support the launch.
Polls
How do games work for you?
Fine [ 39 ] ** [40,21%]
Average [ 47 ] ** [48,45%]
Terribly [ 11 ] ** [11,34%]
What game genres do you prefer
Action / 3D-shooters, "Adventure Shooters" [ 38 ] ** [39,18%]
Fighting [ 5 ] ** [5,15%]
Strategies [ 11 ] ** [11,34%]
Adventure [ 4 ] ** [4,12%]
Role-playing games [ 8 ] ** [8,25%]
Puzzles, logic puzzles [ 14 ] ** [14,43%]
Simulators / Managers [ 11 ] ** [11,34%]
Sports simulators [ 6 ] ** [6,19%]
Total votes: 97

Rep: (348)
Lenovo A1000 - Games and Applications
Picturelenovo a1000
Description | Discussion пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Before you write, readInstalling games with cache (FAQ)

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Games

Application authoring

Useful

Template design posts with games
[center] [size = 3] [b] Name of the game [/ b] [/ size] [/ center]
[spoiler = Description] Description [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] Several screenshots [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Installation] Installation process [/ spoiler]

Name of the game

Description
Description

Screenshots
Several screenshots

Installation
Installation process

Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - increasing your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "Complaint" button and let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 21.01.17, 19:08

Rep: (7)
* bars6, 1.2.0f
also does not go, but this one even has a circle spinning for a couple of seconds and then throws it out

1.1.7 starts but after checking the cache black screen

Rep: (10)
* bars6, Try to download from pdaLife, and if you do not have a market, for this reason it may not work. I downloaded from there and set instructions, everything worked

* dank200088,
I certainly do not have a market ••• I do not have goats in the firmware at all! Okay, I'll leave Qesh for better times ••• say one person will soon throw off a new firmware ••• so I'm waiting for an update, then I'll try this game

Faced such a problem ••• I have a firmware without gaps and no account, put asphalt 8 and it requires Google account! Is there a way to get around this and run the game? I do not want to put gaps

* bars6 A: D I know the way, the current is through xposed

Post has been editedSIM4ka - 28.11.16, 14:56

Rep: (43)
I downloaded the counter, I updated it today, Xash3D and the client himself, started playing with headphones and added that the right / left audio channels are swapped (I am not sure that they were not like this before the update). Is it possible to change channels in places? :-)

* AlexTRI , uh ... rearrange the headphones?)

* SIM4ka So you have to do it. Tomorrow I will try to roll back :-)

Installed again the version of the prog COP 1.6 from here. The same trouble, audio channels are confused, then it's not about updating. And if you play with a stereo bluetooth headset, the sound also goes wrong. Apparently the case in Xash 3D, because Halva also comes with such a sound. Who tried it, do you have the same, or am I so lucky alone? And yet, is it possible to swap audio channels in some way? Every time changing the headphones in the ears in places is not very convenient :-)

Rep: (0)
Guys, and Minecraft on this pipe go?

Rep: (106)
* Robototechnik It should be that there is enough operatives to ensure that at least at a medium range of drawing does not crash, and maybe it will be enough at the maximum, but the power of the GPU for minecraft in general is abundant, but the very same Blockstory will forcetighten your beltsspend time choosing graphic settings and other things to please the optimal ratio “lack of lags / best graphics”

9mm HD

My description
I have been looking for this game for a long time, where I wouldn’t download it, constantly betrayed what is not supported. But I finally found it, we put the apk, the cache is downloaded through the application, the weight is 1.63GB
Attached file9mm.apk(4.99 MB)

You need GL tools, here's an instruction to launch, otherwise there will be pink textures
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (428)
Asphalt nitro

Description from me
On our phone is going fine, playing with my brother, the game is like Asphalt 8 But it weighs less than the eighth game, version 1.6.0G

Screenshots TRAFFIC!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:Asphalt: Nitro [3D, Online] (Post misha2345 # 55278186)

Post has been editedRu4kin - 21.01.17, 19:08
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (428)
* Robototechnik,
It will go, my brother went to this phone, 0.17.0 will go, I didn’t see what the graphics arefor brother left

Rep: (1209)
* Lolrd how to buy?

* tigr1234566 Click on the trolley icon :-) On the screen below it is on the bottom of the screen :-)

Post has been editedAlexTRI - 26.01.17, 19:44

* tigr1234566 So pick the touch control settings in the game :-)

Does anyone know the games like trone rush just to not be online !?

Rep: (0)
Take a look at the game! If the phone is such a game that draws from the Play Marketa almost all pull tochno.Esche proposed to add a hat that's such a game Dead Space, Crach of Cars, My Talking Tom, Gangster City, Asphalt nitro, Sniper, Modern Combat 3,2 , Handry Shark, Dragon City, Sim City, Throne Rush, King of Thieves, Castle TDS, City Racing3,2, Rading Thunder, Swap faces, machine.Vso War I tested it on the Micromax Bolt s300 1yaderny, 1024Gts, 512 Ram, and you know quite playable even on resursnoomkih igrah.Spasibo for attention: thank_you:: happy:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 12:17