> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3/3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (621)
Xiaomi Redmi 3/3 Pro - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi 3, Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, HM3, ido
Description of Redmi 3 Pro | Description of Redmi 3 | Discussion Redmi 3 Pro пїЅ | Redmi 3 talk пїЅ | Purchase Redmi 3 Pro пїЅ | Purchase Redmi 3 пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage Redmi 3 Pro пїЅ | Marriage Redmi 3 пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Redmi 3 Pro пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Redmi 3 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 3 пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmwareпїЅ

FAQ

Important information!
Official device support discontinued! Updates will not be! Androyd 5.1. There is no increase and do not wait!
The latest version of Miui global 9.6.2.0 china 9.6.1.0. Miui 10 will not be either!

Very important!!! Firmware from model Redmi 3 X (S) in no case do not put on Redmi 3 . The devices are different and the software is not compatible. Get a brick !!!

First we read, then we write!

Pay attention!!! To flash the device via PC RECOMMENDED use windows 64th bit depth and with RAM more than 2 gigabytes . Use the program MiFlash 2015.10.28.0 is in the cap!
On the latest firmware versions, from all authors, there is a problem logging into TWRP through the reboot menu.Output: Go to the recovery (TWRP) through the 3rd point: We clamp in the off state: + Volume, -Volume and power (hold until the first vibration) .
Is your bootloader locked? But I really want to flash, but I do not want to bother with unlocking the device, then you [/ color] HERE!

Drivers and Utilities
MIUI | AFH | MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlash) | 2016.12.22.0
MIUI | AFH | MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlash) | 2016.08.30.0
MIUI | AFH | MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlash) | 2016.04.01.0
MIUI | AFH | MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlash) | 2015.10.28.0

MIUI | G-disk | Mi Unlock | I-Disk v2.3.803.10

savagemessiahzine.com | QDLoader HS-USB Driver | 32/64-bit
savagemessiahzine.com | ADB Driver Lite | 32/64-bit

savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.25.0.3 |
savagemessiahzine.com | Platform-tools (adb / fastboot) | r.23.1_. | Windows XP support

AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.2 | Setup
AFH | Minimal ADB and Fastboot | 1.4.1 | Portable

Google | Dropbox | 15 seconds ADB Installer | 1.4.3

Hashtab пїЅ file checksum utility

USBDeview пїЅ a list of all USB-devices with the possibility of their removal from the system

Firmware
All about MIUI versions
Stable firmware have the name of four numbers, as 7.5.1.0, and developer of the three 7.1.5!

How to determine whether the official firmware or the so-called. "Vietnamese"
Full removal of GAAPS after installing the firmware

Differences of translated MIUI firmware from different commands

пїЅ OTA update is on the following firmware:
Official(China / Global; Stable / Developer)
MultiROM(Stable / Developer; if you have VIP status on their website)
MIUI Russia(Developer)
peter23mod(starting with version 8.0.1.0.5)

пїЅ The list of changes for each update can be viewed on the official website. miui

пїЅ Numbers7 and 8 after the firmware version indicate the generation of MIUI

Firmware 7.1.3.0 - only for Redmi 3 (2/16)

Official firmware China and Global

Unofficially translated

xiaomi.eu2
Page with firmware | Page with firmware

Stable
MEGA | Google | 7.1.3.0 | 7 | MiFlash

Stable
9.5.2.0.LAICNFA | TWRP

Developer

MultiROM3
MIUI Russia
malchik-solnce
Developer
Past versions | Mail | 8 | TWRP

peter23
greatslon
lanester
Stable

Mail.Ru | 7.2.7.0 | 7 | TWRP | Build description onsavagemessiahzine.com
tieuphudoncui - Swing Rom
Redmi3 / Pro Ido THUNDER Unofficial Multilang Weekly Custom Rom
seregafox95
GlobeRom

123 best user voting firmware ( figure - a place in the ranking )

Firmware archive

Instructions
You can install the firmware via MiFlash whenanyfirmware on your smartphone! Unlock the bootloader whilenot necessary!
When flashing through TWRP (after full wipes) MUST do a reboot from recovery to recovery and only after that start sewing! Otherwise you risk getting a bootlap or installation errors!

Be sure to read!
The first start of the OS after the firmware lasts 15-20 minutes! If the points on the screen below “run” - everything is fine, just wait ...

Various device boot modes

Installing firmware, Upgrade
TWRP, Root

Scraping, restoration

Repair IMEI, modem firmware

miscellanea

Video instructions

TWRP / SuperSU / Modems / Patches / Scripts / Kernels
TWRP
SuperSU
Modems
Modems in one post
Developer
6.11.10 (Global) | FAAAANUZM-1.56482.1.63385.1_V012
6.11.10 (Global) | FAAAANUZM-1.56482.1.63385.1_V012
All intermediate versions have the same modem.
6.7.21_ (Global) | FAAAANUZM-1.56482.1.63385.1_V012
6.7.14_ (Global) | 14-M8936FAAAANUZM-1.41886.1_V011
6.7.7__ (Global) | 14-M8936FAAAANUZM-1.41886.1_V011

A small review on modemsfromLLITOPMuk

Patches
Scripts
Kernels
Applications
useful links

User activity

The curator of the topic isshishkin63

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 13.02.20, 13:08
Reason for editing: Edited

Rep: (35)
Solved my problem withbootlump

Instructions for "scratching" an absolutely cleaned smartphone

If you have a bootlap (cyclic reboot due to the absence or damage of system files), and you have blocked the bootloader and do not have access to the Download Mode, this can help you:
1. Download MiFlash + Drivers from the header.
2. Install the driver in accordance with the bit of your OS.
3. Install MiFlash.
4. Turn off (!) phone - the phone must be completely turned off (if you continue to restart, then the phone is turned off by pressing both buttons volume + and - , and power buttons )
5. In the MiFlash program, specify the path to the firmware.
6. Connect the switched off smartphone with a USB cable to the PC (the system should notify that the drivers are installed and the device is ready for use)
7. Press the buttonRefresh in MiFlash. Your device should be displayed.
8. Press the buttonFlash and wait for the end of the process

P.S When flashing, all your data on the SD CARD will not be affected, but the files on the internal memory will be erased

I think you can in the cap - just come in handy

Picture

Post has been editedCamerado - 16.08.16, 14:37

Rep: (2241)
Engineering (test) menu
Code - * # * # 6484 # * # *
Screen
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedCamerado - 28.08.16, 12:46

Rep: (67)
With the permission of the creator of the firmwareVersion 03/05/2016 - based on V7.1.3.0.LHPCNCKand at the request of users briefly describeflashing process firmware (that is, semi-Russian semi-English firmware from sellers under the number MIUI 77.2.1) to our modified Russian firmware (as in this description or any other as a system.img file) on linux ubuntu .
I myself am a teapot in mid-level Linux, I do not pretend to the depth of knowledge, I did it as I could find crumbs on the net, which I spent about 5 hours of time and nerve cells in a couple of moments)

0 All commands are executed in the Linux computer, not in the phone (unless otherwise specified)! The phone is in the "connect-disconnect" role.

1. How to connect Xiaomi Redmi 3 via adb.

1.1 We set up checkboxes and update server as on screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

1.2 We install adb (and fastboot just in case) through the terminal:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot

1.3 We are trying to connect the device (turned on, with the "USB debugging" checkbox checked) with the commandadb devices . I gave an empty list, the device was not found myself. Are looking for. We kill "bad while" adb team adb kill-server .
1.4 Teamlsusb without a connected phone, display a list of all usb currently connected to the computer. We memorize it slightly. Connect tel. Again lsusb . We see that 1 device has become more (and it is without a name, unlike the others). We remember his ID, that before the colon (I had 2717: ff48).
1.5 Create an empty file in the home folder in the .android subfolder named adb_usb.ini. We write there 0x2717 and save.
1.6 Create in /etc/udev/rules.d/ file 51-android.rules (or edit the existing one) with the addition to the end of the line (separated by commas) or a single line:
SUBSYSTEM == "usb", ATTR {idVendor} == "2717, MODE =" 0666 #Xiaomi Redmi 3

1.7 Checkingadb devices , the device should appear! While offline, there will be a window on the phone confirming the USB debugging connection, click YES, again adb devices and cheers, online status, the device is there. You can "do anything with it")

2. How to flash Xiaomi Redmi 3 with the system.img file via adb.
2.0 Ruth should be (in the apk header).
2.1 Flash the Vietnamese system.img file by manualfrom heredoes not work, writes that "Operation permitted", so a different way.
2.2 Build.propphone (directly from the phone via any root explorer along the path /system/build.prop) we change the very version from MIUI77.1.2 to MIUI7.1.2 (delete the extra seven!) in the line ro.build.version.incremental = .. .
2.3 The phone immediately starts looking for an update over the air, downloads it, such as MIUI 7.1.3 stable or something new (or we are looking for it manually in the System Updates), install it. 716MB Everything seems fine, but English ..(I would have left this version myself, but I did everything for my wife, she needs Russian)
2.4 Quickly skip all the initial settings of the phone, set the root again, reboot the bodies (necessarily! Otherwise adb will not be included in su)
2.5 Copy system.img (2.4Gb) to the root of the memory card or the root of the internal memory of the phone, where you prefer.
2.5 Tel is ready, turned on, we connectadb devices do it in turn:
adb shell
su
dd if = / storage / sdcard1 / system.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p23

Or change the path to/data/media/0/system.imgif the file is in the phone.
2.6 Type command will hang. The process has begun! ) At the end can issue
root @ ido: / # dd if = / data / media / 0 / system.img bs = 4096 of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p23
Illegal instruction
132 | root @ ido: / #
This is as experience shows, not scary. System.img was completely sewn, not drift(from the phone's memory will give the same error, checked).
2.7 The phone is included in an interesting view - the desktop is there, but not a single application starts. So it is necessary)
2.8 Reboot.
2.9 Starting a new flash with an elephant (or another logo), two minutes.
2.10 Load, skip all settings again, enable debugging, do
adb shell
su
wipe data

Again, will give out that something could not be removed, not scary. Reboot tel.
2.11 This start will be just before that, about 15 minutes. If it’s more than that, by long pressing the power button, we force the body to overload.
2.12 Minutes after 3 bodies will load, skip all the settings, do a full reset to factory settings. (Maybe not necessarily, but I did).

Picture

Post has been editedCamerado - 28.08.16, 12:48

Rep: (1590)
A new method of entry into the preload, suggested from a nearby topic.
If your fingers cannot catch the preload mode (especially in the bootlap), go into fastboot mode, go to cmd and write fastboot oem edl, thereby switching to preload mode, flash, then write fastboot oem reboot-edl, overloading the device, or holding power button.
This is necessary in a hat, and then many can not catch the preload mode.

Post has been editedopt_step - 14.03.16, 04:37
Reason for editing: In the Hat!

TWRP 3.0.0.0 new
flash through fastboot,only for unlocked bootloader by putting the phone in fastboot mode
and run the fileflash.bat
all questions on the test version of the recovery write me in PM
Attached file3.7z(14.85 MB)

Post has been editedopt_step - 23.05.16, 20:33

Rep: (4781)
I present my MIUI build for Xiaomi Redmi 3 (Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro) for unlocked and locked downloaders
Disclaimer
Dear, first of all I do all the assemblies for myself or at the personal request of good people. As I consider it necessary and when it is convenient for me. All wishes are accepted, but what to do and what not, I decide, as a rule, individually. If it is written that no bugs are detected, this does not mean that they are not 100% and can not be, this only means that they have not yet been discovered. Write about found in a personal with a detailed description of both the installation and the sequence of actions before the appearance of the bug and we will decide.
Anyone who thinks that he has the right to demand something, make claims, etc., pass by safely and do not litter the air.

MIUI9 7/12/7 dated 12/13/2017 based on xiaomi.eu
Download md5: 343C78BBC3C24046A7DF6192AD13A02B

MIUI8 7.6.8 from 07/10/2017 based on xiaomi.eu
Download md5: BC759DAAD362D1E7E3FDB1CC20489309

MIUI7 from 05/30/2016 - based on 6.5.26 from xiaomi.eu
Download md5: 649BAC682E858827B087379660B41C8E

All versionshere

Features
  • AROMA installer with a choice of applications and tweaks (since version 6.7.28)
  • Starting from version 6.5.26, you can bet on the closed boot.
  • Fully Russified
  • Embedded Google Play Store and Google Services
  • Russian T9 and strip in contacts
  • Access to memory cards for applications
  • Support init.d
  • New mod dialers. Rectangular contact photo on the whole screen (can be selected during installation)
  • Expanded geo-definition of numbers (instead of Russia a specific city / region will be written)
  • Modified hosts file
  • Access points and operator names for our networks
  • Square contact photo when making calls (can be selected during installation)
  • Xposed and MIUI Tweaks
  • Patch order
  • SuperSU Pro
  • Application signature verification is disabled.
  • Online music and video services are disabled.
  • Extended reboot
  • Advanced camera and microphone settings
  • The default CRT effect is disabled.
  • Icons in Settings-Advanced
  • Camera optimization
  • And much more

MIUI8 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI7 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

About installation
Set via twrp
In the transition from previous versions of this assembly can be put on top.
With a clean installation, switching from other assemblies, etc. make wipe cache, davik and dates

Starting from version 6.5.26, you can install on a closed boot, for those who have a boot open, it is recommended to restore the aboot section from a backup made beforehand after installing the firmware without leaving twrp

Bugs
Not found

About Xposed
Not all modules work with MIUI, so I will describe a few that I know. Everything can be downloaded inrepositoriesXposed.
  • MIUI Tweaks- module with a bunch of tweaks for MIUI
  • App Settings - individual application settings (DPI, orientation, etc.)
  • Disable Fullscreen Keyboard - disables fullscreen keyboard
  • DoubleTapToSleep - double tap in the status bar turns off the screen
  • Power Nap - an analog of Stamina on Sony
  • VolumeSteps + - more volume levels
  • YouTube Adaway - YouTube without ads
    If anything else to add - write in a personal

Patches and add-ons
The skin of the stock clock, as in the screenshot with my theme (remove the zip extension and import from the theme application), then in the desktop editing mode, click on the pencil in the upper right corner of the stock clock widgetAttached filebgc_clock_9.mtz.zip(1.97 MB)

Returning stock font through recoveryAttached fileMIUI_Font_greatslon.zip(3.17 MB)

Replacing the player with a Walkman withDivineBeats With Dolby Atmos: Attached fileDivineBeatsDolbyAtmos_greatslon.zip(53.57 MB)

Small FAQ
  • Version 6.11.3 containsall bunsfrommalchik-solnce
  • To download applications in the market on the mobile network, remove the restriction in the Downloads application.
  • To return the desired application back from the fact that you download the cut and write down the same path to the system with the appropriate rights.savagemessiahzine.com

Wishing to thank

Post has been editedgreatslon - 13.12.17, 22:57
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (61)
Reduce the minimum frequency of the processor, increase energy efficiency!
About governors
Governor (governor) - the processor frequency selection manager. All of them are in the kernel (kernel) and can not be added separately from the kernel. The task of the driver is to set some optimal frequency within the limits of the selected minimum and maximum (scaling_min_freq and scaling_max_freq).

Ondemand
Present in most kernels by default. At specified intervals (sampling_rate: ~ 10-20 milliseconds) checks the CPU load and when a certain threshold is reached (up_threshold ~ 80%) raises the frequency to the maximum until the CPU load drops.
It does not contain profiles for the screen off, so it is often installed with powersave.

Interactive
As Ondemand, exposes the frequency depending on the load, but the load checking does not occur at regular intervals, and in the event of a В«idleВ» idle (+ verify timer after 1-2 cycles after exiting the idle). If the percent loaded at 100% of the output of the idle and the timer, then the frequency is increased to the maximum. If there is no load to increase to the maximum, the dispatcher checks how things have changed since the last load frequency changes during the time interval min_sample_time, choosing a high value to the last exit from idle to determine the new frequency.
One setting parameter is min_sample_time, the minimum amount of time at a given frequency before its decrease, the default is 50-80 thousand milliseconds.
Interactive mode is faster than Ondemand, and gives a greater response with a negligible increase in consumption.

In Xiaomi Redmi 3, a governor is set by default - "Interactive".
Governor Parameters -Interactive:
  • hispeed_freq is the intermediate frequency to which the governor will translate the processor if the load exceeds go_hispeed_load. If the load remains high over time>above_hispeed_delay, the frequency can be increased;
  • above_hispeed_delay - load analysis time at any frequency higher than that specified in hispeed_freq;
  • go_hispeed_load - CPU load, at which the frequency is set equal to hispeed_freq;
  • timer_rate is the load analysis time at any current frequency (the indicator used to increase the frequency (the smaller, the higher the performance and worse the energy efficiency));
  • target_loads - values ​​of the CPU load (in%), upon reaching which, the governor raises the clock frequency;
    For example:
    1) value
    echo "85,800,000: 90 1,200,000: 99">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads

means:
    target_loads = 85 if current frequency<800000 Hz
    90 if 800000 Hz<current frequency<1200000 Hz
    99 if current frequency>1200000 Hz
    2) value
    echo 90>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads

means:
    target_loads = 90 for all frequencies.
  • min_sample_time - the minimum timeout on any frequency before transferring the CPU
    to a lower frequency;
  • sampling_down_factor - determines how often the processor should be at a higher frequency when it actually has any load. The standard task is to quickly lower the frequency. A high value increases performance, allowing the processor to stay at its maximum frequency for a longer time with a real load on it, rather than lowering the frequency with a slight drop in load (say, changing a dynamic scene to a quiet one in the game).

All these settings are in the file./system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.shthat runs at boot time.

The default settings for Xiaomi Redmi 3 in the /system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.sh file:
# enable governor for perf cluster - settings for 4 "big" cores
echo 1>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / online
echo "interactive">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / scaling_governor
echo "19000 1113600: 39000">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / above_hispeed_delay
echo 85>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / go_hispeed_load
echo 20000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / timer_rate
echo 1113600>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / hispeed_freq
echo 0>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / io_is_busy
echo "1 960000: 85 1113600: 90 1344000: 80">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / min_sample_time
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / sampling_down_factor
echo 960000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / scaling_min_freq

# enable governor for power cluster - settings for 4 "small" cores
echo 1>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / online
echo "interactive">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / scaling_governor
echo 39000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / above_hispeed_delay
echo 90>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / go_hispeed_load
echo 20000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / timer_rate
echo 800000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / hispeed_freq
echo 0>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / io_is_busy
echo "1,800,000: 90">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / min_sample_time
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / sampling_down_factor
echo 800000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / scaling_min_freq

To reduce the frequency of the processor, as suggestedKjohn, you can just make changes to the script/system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.sh(ROOT rights are required), but I still recommend building.prop to edit!
Editing /system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.sh
We look for these sinks (approximate location in the file - lines from 729 to 752) and replace the values ​​in them.
# enable governor for perf cluster
# available freq: 1497000 1459000 1344000 1113600 960000 800000 533333 400000 345600 200000
echo 1>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / online
echo "interactive">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / scaling_governor
echo "19000 1113600: 39000">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / above_hispeed_delay
echo 85>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / go_hispeed_load
echo 20000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / timer_rate
echo 1113600>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / hispeed_freq
echo 0>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / io_is_busy
echo "80 960000: 85 1113600: 90 1344000: 80">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / min_sample_time
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / interactive / sampling_down_factor
echo 200000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu0 / cpufreq / scaling_min_freq

# enable governor for power cluster
# available freq: 1209000 1113600 998000 800000 499000 400000 249000 200000
echo 1>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / online
echo "interactive">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / scaling_governor
echo "20000 800000: 39000">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / above_hispeed_delay
echo 90>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / go_hispeed_load
echo 20000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / timer_rate
echo 249000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / hispeed_freq
echo 0>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / io_is_busy
echo "80 800000: 90">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / min_sample_time
echo 40000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / sampling_down_factor
echo 200000>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / scaling_min_freq

After these manipulations, the “small” cores will idle at the minimum frequency in idle time.scaling_min_freq= 200 MHz, periodically increasing the frequency to the set by ushispeed_freq= 249 MHz!

Here I post my corrected file,after replacing, set permissions 644 (rw-rrr--, or the letter "G") .
Attached fileinit.qcom.post_boot.rar(7.3 KB)

Antutu with hispeed_freq = 249,000 Hz
Attached Image

CPU frequency usage statistics (big and little clusters)
Attached Image
Attached Image

These statistics are at hispeed_freq = 499 MHz.
The most significant frequencies:
big cluster: 200 800 MHz
little cluster: 200, 499, 800 MHz.

For those who for some reason, such settings are not suitable (lags, friezes, something does not work, tupit, etc.), you can try other, more compromise (while testing):
Minimum frequency = 200000 Hz, but the frequency of high load (hispeed_freq) is increased from 249000 to 800000 Hz for big and little clusters.
Attached fileinit.qcom.post_boot.rar(7.32 KB)

Antutu with these settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

In order that in idle mode not 2 "big" kernels work, but only one thing: we rule in the file/system/build.propfollowing line:
# min / max cpu in core control
ro.core_ctl_min_cpu = 0

Those. thus, we reduce the minimum number of "large" cores from 2 to 0, but 1 will still work in idle.
Screenshot after all the manipulations: CPU-Z
Attached Image

You can edit everything throughRoot explorer.
You can monitor the result throughCPU-Z.
You can still throughKernel adiutortry changing parameters (attention: parameters of the governor for a big cluster - can be changed only when you first enter the menu, the parameters of the governor, with subsequent entries in the menu - the parameters are not available), on the "CPU" tab - activate the "apply when loading" function.

After all the manipulations -reboot the phone .
If idle is running at higher frequencies, cleaning up background applications or rebooting can help.

The parameters of the governor are still in test mode, so that changes are possible in the future.
Answers on questions
Question: Can you answer a couple of questions on the governer settings?
I can not understand the logic of the target_loads parameter. Can you describe it directly in order as, for example, at such "1 960000: 85 1113600: 90 1344000: 80" values ​​will the core frequency vary depending on the load?
And about hispeed_freq. Why do you put it on 499,000 Hz for little cores. Is it really that a higher frequency is not needed under load? They support up to 1209000Hz.
And finally: how did you get 34,000 parrots. With maximum frequencies up to 1497000 on large cores and 1209000 on small ones, I get 23000 - 29000 approximately. Did you take measurements on a clean system? I just have about 100 prog installed, some of them in the autoload hang out.

Answer: target_loads (% value) is a parameter that indicates at which CPU load, the frequency should increase to the next bar. In our CPU such strips:
“Large” cluster: 1497000 1459000 1344000 1113600 960000 800000 533333 400000 345600 200000;
“Small” cluster: 1209,000 1113600 998000 800000 499000 400000 249000 200000.
Those. e.g., phone in idle mode, all frequencies are at minimum 200 MHz, you begin to drive the finger across the screen, CPU load starts to rise (CPU load monitoring occurs at a specific frequency set in timer_rate parameter (in milliseconds)). When the download percent of income up to the value set in target_loads, Governor increases the CPU frequency to the next bracket (for "small" cluster it is 249 MHz), but if the CPU load comes to setting go_hispeed_load, the Governor increases CPU load is not until the next plank, and directly to the frequency set in hispeed_freq (i.e. hispeed_freq is not the maximum frequency and the frequency which needs to Governor CPU, at high load). It is necessary that CPU under heavy load without wasting time on a gradual increase in frequency, and it immediately raised his passing a few bars. If the CPU and then remains under heavy load, the Governor increases the frequency up to the maximum.
According to my observations, what frequency to set in hispeed_freq, it is mainly at this frequency that the CPU will work, this parameter should be adjusted to fit my needs, while 499 MHz is enough for me.
As for target_loads, the values ​​in it can be specified simply in%, for example: echo 90>/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
And you can specify for each frequency your%: echo "90 200000: 60 249000: 70 400000: 80 800000: 90">/ sys / devices / system / cpu / cpu4 / cpufreq / interactive / target_loads
This means that the default value is taken as 90%, but for a frequency of 200 MHz - 60%, for 249 MHz - 70%, etc.
If you set these values: "1 960000: 85 1113600: 90 1344000: 80", then the CPU frequency will go up to 960 MHz all the time, even when idle. The default is 1%, and after exceeding this load, the governor will increase the frequency.
Regarding Antutu, I have a firmware from greatslon MIUI 6.3.31 for an unlocked bootloader, there are not very many programs (about 50), Viber and touchpal are hanging in the memory except standard ones, and Xiaomi applications and services that are not needed are frozen.

Picture

Post has been editedpavel587 - 18.01.18, 08:55
Reason for editing: added a new method with writing a separate script

Rep: (818)
Instructions for Xiaomi Redmi 3
howfind out - is unlocked on your phone loader .
Read here do as I wrote Varalex and say thanks to him
Firmware with MiFlash forlockedbootloader
1. Download the latest version of MiFlash
2. Download the official or modified firmware for MiFlash (links in the topic header) and unzip it.
3. In MiFlash, select the path to the folder with the firmware as shown.
Attached Image

4. Put the phone in modedownload modeTo do this, turn on the phone and turn it on, simultaneously holding the "on" and "sound up" buttons, release the power button after the vibration, (or usealternative method) this window will appear:
Attached Image

We press the "download" button, we connect the phone to the PC, in the window of the MiFlash program we press the buttonrefresh Your phone should appear. Choose flash all. We press flash Waiting for the successful completion of the firmware.
Firmware with MiFlash forunlockedbootloader
1. Download the latest version of MiFlash
2. Download the official or modified firmware for MiFlash (links in the topic header) and unzip it.
3. In MiFlash, select the path to the folder with the firmware as shown.
Attached Image

4. Put the phone in modefastbootTo do this, turn on the phone and turn it on, while simultaneously holding the "on" and "sound down" buttons, release the power button after the vibration and the following window will appear:
Attached Image

We connect the phone to the PC, in the window of the MiFlash program, press the buttonrefresh Your phone should appear. Choose flash all. We press flash Waiting for the successful completion of the firmware.
Firmware with custom recovery TWRP ( only for unlocked bootloader)
Install TWRP from the topic header. Next, make a clean, regular firmware or update the same firmware.
"Clean" firmware :
- download firmware in * .zip format - for firmware via custom recovery.
- load the phone in TWRP, make backup firmware, which is installed;
- connect the phone in TWRP mode to the PC, copy the firmware backup and the files you need to the PC
- make a wipe of everything (and internal memory too), - wipe in the advanced menu. Disconnect the phone from the PC
- make a reboot to recovery (reboot to recovery), connect the phone to the PC
- upload the firmware file to the phone memory (if desired and necessary: ​​zip file xposed, GAPPS, zip file SuperSu)
- in the install menu in TWRP, select the firmware file, if you wish, add the xposed, GAPPS, SuperSu zip file to the firmware queue.
- svaypnut for firmware
- wait for download, enjoy.
Normal firmware
- make wipe data / dalvik (art) cache / cache - the usual wipe, which by default offers TWRP.
- make a reboot to recovery (reboot to recovery), connect the phone to the PC
- upload the firmware file to the phone memory (if desired and necessary: ​​zip file xposed, GAPPS, zip file SuperSu)
- in the install menu in TWRP, select the firmware file, if you wish, add the xposed, GAPPS, SuperSu zip file to the firmware queue.
- svaypnut for firmware
Update mode
- connect the phone in TWRP mode to the PC, copy the firmware backup and the files you need to the PC
- make wipe cache / dalvik (art) cache, - wipe in the advanced menu. Disconnect the phone from the PC
- svaypnut for firmware
- repeat wipe cache / dalvik (art) cache
Clean firmware is recommended for a cardinal change of firmware - it does not leave "tails", unwanted files, etc .. Normal - when changing firmware, not drastically - another version of the mod, etc .. Update mode - for a not very named version of the same firmware
What to do in the case of a bootlap or hangup of the phone
If your phone is frozen, or when you flash something or other actions, you get a bootlap - press the "on" and "minus sound" buttons simultaneously (enter fastboot mode) - they work everywhere and always and help you if something happens . After getting into fastboot, you can (just can in the case of an unlocked bootloader, it does not seem to be on the locker - did not check it), wipe the data and avoid reflashing.
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot

You can start without the first command - applying only fastboot erase cache - sometimes it helps. If the phone has the necessary data, we download to TWRP and from there copy the data to the PC. I managed to download TWRP from fastboot so far only through the TWRP firmware batch file,which you can find here
If you have a locked boot, you can turn off the device from fastboot mode and go to the firmware.
If you got a bootlap when upgrading.
If you upgraded the firmware (tested on the developer), you got a bootlap - userapcel I found a way out of the situation, for which we say many thanks to him. What to do - read here
TWRP firmware without a computer
1. First option Thank uv. ViSet
2. Flashing the image (* .img file) of custom recovery using the programFlashify (for root users)or thishttps: //play.google.co…id=ma.wanam.partitions
SMIUI installation instructions
The firmware is based on assemblies from xiaomi.eu, includes several patches to choose from. To flash it for now you need to dance with a tambourine. How to dance -written here
Xposed Framework
Xposed Framework - if someone does not know - is needed for various modifications of the system. Download the latest version for MIUIyou can always here. Redmi 3 needs an ARM x64 version (64-bit). Installation procedure in the Xposed topic
Detailed instructions for unlocking the bootloader
Those who did not master to enter the next branch - they wrotegood and detailed instructions. Do not forget to say "Thank you" to the author.
Detailed instructions for the firmware without MiFlash in Varalex fastboot mode (only forunlockedbootloader).
Here you can find detailed instructions for the firmware without using MiFlash.As always, do not forget to say "Thank you" to the author.
[
Instructions for lifting the phone with a locked boot if it is impossible to enter download mode.
Flashing the radio module. Using a PC and TWRP
Change the radio module. Fast method (only for unlocked bootloader) C using a PC

With TWRP:
1. Download the desired version of the radio module
2. Restart the phone in TWRP and flash it. Joy for those who do not like wipe - then do not need wipe. : D
Do not forget to express gratitudegooddeath who is the author of the uploaded zip-s for firmware using TWRP

The latest version of the official firmware for MiFlash / fastboot (both dev and stable)can always be found here(at the bottom of the list)
You need to unzip it for firmware to get a folder with * bat files.

Picture

Post has been editedNoigel - 29.06.17, 09:53
Reason for editing: how to find out if the boot is unlocked.

Rep: (3114)
TWRP_3.0.2-0
Authorhere, I just made a red theme (fed up with the blue) and an archive for recovery.
Time shows correctly, with backup and restoring order (checked).
P.S. There is a cursor but it does not interfere (by the way, you can connect a mouse and it will work), I think the author will remove the cursor (made a request).
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileTWRP_3.0.2-0_ido.zip(13.22 MB)

Picture

Post has been editedCamerado - 28.08.16, 12:41

TWRP 3.0.2-0 recovery redmi3 v006
=================================
Recovery backup technical sections aboot, splash, efs, etc., and most importantly added the ability to backup the system section in system.img,
as well as the firmware of the system partition from the * .img image
yet without fixing time
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filerecovery_twrp_redmi3_v006.img(16.47 MB)

Installation: 1) via TvRP - installation - select an image
2) throughhttps: //play.google.co…id=ma.wanam.partitionsneed root

TWRP 3.0.2-1 recovery redmi3 v007 - only for unlocked bootloader
=================================
Updated Recovery to3.0.2-1 , backups technical sections of aboot, splash, efs, etc., and most importantly added the ability to backup the system section in system.img,
as well as flashing the system partition from the * .img image,fixed time

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filerecovery_twrp_redmi3_v007.img(16.29 MB)

Installation: 1) via TvRP - installation - select an image
2) via fastboot
fastboot.exe devices
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot.exe flash recovery recovery_twrp_redmi3_v007.img

Post has been editedopt_step - 09.06.16, 13:17

Rep: (824)
In general, I'll post it here, since this one, created by me in the process of trying to flash the subject through Miflesh instruction, helped me not to make Redmi 3 with Win 10 x64 alone. For any originality I do not pretend. But if suddenly someone on this system happens to shut up like I have, that the computer cannot determine the subject properly, then this instruction will help 100%, since the last test passed just an hour ago on the computer of one of the participants of this topic.
And so, how to make friends Redmi 3 with Windows 10 x64, if the system can not identify the phone, or determines it is wrong
1. Remove the already installed drivers and Miflesh.
2. Go to My Computer>Delete or change the program and see if there are installed drivers from other devices (smartphones, phones, tablets, etc.), then we remove them, as they often conflict with each other.
3. Go to Settings (Windows icon on the taskbar>Options), hereinafter Update and Security>For developers, and there we choose Developer Mode, which allows you to install any signed applications and use other development functions.
4. Disable driver signature verification. How to do this, you can see the linkhttp://remontka.pro/di...ture-check-windows-10/
5. Go back to the Parameters>Update and Security>Windows Defender and there we remove all the jackdaws, that is, completely disable the Defender. Also go to the control panel>Windows Firewall>Enable and disable Windows Firewall and disable it completely.
6.After all these manipulations clean the registry. I did this with CCleaner. Reboot the computer.
7.Zapuskaem installation of our driver as an administrator. Also on behalf of the administrator run the installation Miflesh. Next, translate phone in Download mode, connect it to a computer in one of the ports on the motherboard. We are waiting for the computer to detect the phone as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM?). After this, run Miflesh, again as an administrator. Next, select a folder with images of its firmware. Well, according to the instructions below, we press the Refresh, and if your phone and port identify the program, we press Flash.

Rep: (2584)
Detailed instructions for unlocking the bootloader.
In fact, I describe my own actions from getting a smartphone to installing TWRP and cyanogen, and also this is essentially the most chewed infa fromthis post. : rolleyes:

Getting permission:
So, I applied for the instructions in this post:Unlock boot XIAOMI through the official website of the company (Post ilya0103 # 45910388)04/11/2016 at 16.23. 12 days of ignorance on the part of the Chinese people exhausted me and on 04.24.2016 at 03.12 I wrote a letter to [email protected] mail:
Text of the letter:
Theme: "Unlock Your Mi Device"
More than 10 days ago, I requested onhttp://www.miui.com/unlock/for bootloader unlock, but still have no answer.

mi account ID number: 160 *******
Email address: So ****. Ru
Phone number: +7 **********
Phone model: Redmi 3
Phone system version: 7.1.3.0

After 4 hours, the cherished sms came:
"Your unlock request has been approved. Go tohttps://unlock.update.miui.comto download the unlock tool. "

Procedure after obtaining permission:
If you have not yet flashed your Redmi, I advise you to read this post:Xiaomi Redmi 3 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.1.1) (Post gutsalyuk # 47848203).Earlier, I had to install Windows 7 x64 specifically for MiFlash firmware. On Windows 7, x32 did not work at all, not to mention Windows XP.
-------
1) After making sure that the operating system meets the requirements, and the device is normally detected after installing the drivers, download:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Ewmr/xKw1TEFk2on computer. Unpack ido_xhdpi_images_6.2.18_20160107.0000.12_5.1_cn_34c88614df.tgz, then follow the instructions from this post:Xiaomi Redmi 3 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.1.1) (Post Noigel # 48246800)(Firmware using MiFlash for a locked bootloader).All data, third-party applications and the contents of the internal memory will be deleted. After completing the installation process, turn on the phone, choose English.
2) Downloadhttp: //bigota.d.miui.c...17_25739e3b57_5.1.zipon the computer andThrow this archive into the root of the internal memory of the phone. Open the settings, at the bottom, tap "About phone", then below "System updates". In the upper right corner choose click on 3 points, then select the item "Choose update package". Choose the archive "miui_HM3_6.3.17_25739e3b57_5.1.zip", wait a couple of minutes "Getting info". Agree to install. Waiting for installation to complete.
3) DownloadMiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en.zipunpacking. Run MiFlashUnlock.exe, log in to your mi-account for which you received permission. When the phone is turned off, at the same time you hold down the "sound up" and "on" buttons, and after releasing the vibration, release the power button. In the menu that appears, click "fastboot". Connect the phone to the computer and click "Unlock" in MiFlashUnlock. Eventually:
Attached Image

After that I installedXiaomi Redmi 3 - Official MIUI 7 firmware (OS 5.1.1) (ViSet Post # 47201431),putВ®Partitions Backup & Restore (Post by vovanKARPO # 39929144),downloadedXiaomi Redmi 3 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.1.1) (Post opt_step # 48736437),Restored the recovery_twrp_redmi3_v007.img file in the Partitions Backup & Restore program as the "recovery" section and currently I am enjoying CM12.1 v4from here.
P.s, to go into TWRP, you need to simultaneously hold the "sound up" and "on" buttons on the switched off phone, and release the power button after the vibration. In the menu that appears, click "recovery". Also, in order to install an archive with cyan, I had to disable md5 check in the recovery settings.
p.p.s, if you already have a developer above 6.3.17, there is no need to fulfill the first two points.

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 23.05.16, 18:53

Rep: (482)
    All actions described in this post you do at your own risk! The responsibility for the consequences lies solely with you. In turn, I want to assure that the instruction is 100% efficient and personally verified. Careful reading and performing actions solely on the points and you will succeed. Good luck friends.

Step-by-step instruction

To install custom recovery and multilanguage firmware you need to unlock the bootloader.

Item 1. Application for unlocking the bootloader
      How to apply for unlocking the bootloader, let's use this instruction . After successfully obtaining permission to unlock proceed to further action.
      This is what a unlock confirmation looks like.
      Attached Image

Item 2. Developer ROM firmware
      Open the developer menu.
      Settings В»About phoneВ» MIUI version В»Push successively 10 times
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Enable USB debugging.
      Settings В»Additional settingsВ» Developer options В»USB debugging
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
    1. Install the firmware via the standard Update
      If you have installed the firmware curve from the seller, then safely go to the second method. This unfortunately does not help.

Download the firmwarefrom the topic header (Recovery / System) copy to the root of the phone and install it in a standard way, as shown in the screenshot ( Wi-Fi or mobile Internet must be connected to the phone ).
      Settings В»About phoneВ» System updates В»In the upper right corner click three pointsВ» Choose update package В»Choose the firmware in the root of the phoneВ» Ok
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
    2. Install the firmware using MiFlash
      To successfully flash a smartphone using this method, it is recommended to use Windows 7/8/10 64 bits.

Download the programMiFlash and firmware from the topic header (MiFlash) or from the official site miui.com . The program after downloading, respectively, must be installed.
      Attached fileMiFlash20160830.zip(30.33 MB)
      Attached fileMiFlash20160401.zip(26.52 MB)
      Attached fileMiFlash20151028.zip(25.96 MB)
      All versions of MiFlash.
      Attached Image

Unzip the downloaded file
      Attached Image

Open upMiFlash (as administrator) and select the path to the folder with the firmware.
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Turn off the phone completely and transfer it to the modeDownload Mode , for this you need to simultaneously hold the buttons " Volume Plus "and" Enable ", after the appearance of the logo" mi release button Enable ", and the button" Volume Plus "hold until you get to the stock menu with a yellow background. Choose item" download ".
      Attached Image

Install the driver frompoint 3 (3.2)and connect the phone to the PC. The system should identify your smartphone.
      Attached Image

In the program windowMiFlash press the button " Refresh "your phone should appear. Choose" Flash all "and click" Flash ".
      Attached Image

After successful firmware, the program will inform you about it.
      Attached Image

Disconnect the phone from the PC. Hold the button "inclusions "10-20 seconds, the smartphone at this time should completely turn off. Now just turn it on. The first download will be a long 5-10 minutes.

Item 3. Installing drivers
      3.1. This driver is required to correctly identify the phone. in system .
      Download the archiveAttached fileADB driver v1.17 lite.zip(9.04 MB)
      setup.exeinstaller for64bitoperating system
      setup_x86.exeinstaller for32bitoperating system

3.2.This driver is required to correctly identify the phone.in Download mode .
      Download the archiveAttached fileQDLoader HS-USB Driver.zip(17.04 MB)
      QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setupinstaller for64bitoperating system
      QDLoader HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setupinstaller for32bitoperating system

Item 4. Unlocking the bootloader
      Getting to unlock the bootloader.

4.1.Bind your phone toMi account for which permission is obtained.

4.2.Download and unzip to computerMi Unlock (You can download it by clicking " Download Mi Unlock ")
      Attached Image

4.3.When you open the program, click on the "I agree "
      Attached Image

4.4.Next, log in with yourMi account for which you have received permission.
      Attached Image

4.5.Completely turn off the phone. Launch smartphone in modeFASTBOOT (turn it on holding hot buttons " Volume minus "and" Enable ", the phone will boot into mode FASTBOOT and on the screen you will see the hare logo with android).
      We connect the phone to the PC (the program must also determine that the phone is connected).
      Click on the "Unlock "and wait.
      Attached Image

4.6.If all three checkboxes are lit successfully, congratulations, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader.
      Attached Image

Unlock only comes to 50% (Couldn't verify device)
      This is a bug of Xiaomi servers. As practice has shown, no extra gestures do not affect the speed of overcoming an error of 50%. You just have to try to unlock it once a day and wait for the Chinese to add your account to the database. Then how someone lucky, you have to wait from 2 to 10 days

Item 5. Installing custom recovery
    Before all manipulations with the installation of custom recovery, it is strongly recommended to select custom firmware from the topic header to download and copy it to the root of the phone.

Now we need to install custom recoveryTWRP .

5.1.Download the archiveAttached fileTWRP 3.0.2-2 recovery redmi3 v010.zip(18.81 MB)

5.2.At the root of the diskWITH:\ create a folder Android and unpack the contents of the downloaded archive into it.
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

5.3.Go to the folder:C: \ Android
      Inside the folder, on any empty space (not on files), holding down the "Shift "we click the right mouse button, in the pop-up menu we select" Open command window ". You will open a command window on behalf of the administrator.
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

5.4.Launch smartphone in modeFASTBOOT . To do this, turn off the device and turn it on by holding the hot buttons " Volume minus "and" Enable ". The phone will boot into FASTBOOT and on the screen you will see the hare logo with android, connect the phone to the PC.
      Attached Image

5.5.In the command console, write the commandfastboot devices and click Enter
      This command will show whether the PC sees your smartphone in this mode. In response, you will seeID device and opposite fastboot .
      And immediately check if your bootloader is unlocked or not. Enter the commandfastboot oem device-info and click Enter
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

5.6.Enter the following commandflash.bat and click Enter
      And after a few seconds we see a message about the successful completion of the process. To continue, press any key.
      Attached Image

5.7.After successful firmwareTWRP The phone will immediately boot into the recovery. Default language English . To install any other language, do the following:
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

5.8.I recommend make backup sectionsaboot and EFS just in case, keeping a copy on the computer.
      aboot - section contains information on unlocking the bootloader.
      EFS - One of the important system sections containing: IMEI, S / N, GPSID, WIFIMAC, BTMAC, etc.

Backup will remain in the phone folder TWRP / Backup.
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

5.9. Before installing a new custom firmware, be sure to do a clean up of everything except internal memory.
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

After cleaning, we are overloaded from recovery to recovery.

Attached Image
      Attached Image

Recovery at reboot will ask to install root rights Supersu, discard this by pressing the corresponding key.

Attached Image

5.10.In conclusion, it remains for us to flash the firmware previously copied to the root of the phone.
      Attached Image

The latest custom firmwares block the bootloader. Therefore, immediately after installing the new firmware, I advise you to restore the aboot partition that you reserved in step 5.8, so that the bootloader remains unlocked, without leaving the recovery.
      If the recovery does not see the backup.

To enter custom recovery, you need to simultaneously hold the buttons "Volume Plus "and" Enable ", after the appearance of the logo" mi release button Enable ", and the button" Volume Plus "hold until you get to the stock menu with a yellow background. Select the item with" recovery "and get into TWRP .
      Attached Image

All firmware forXiaomi Redmi 3 Pro 3 / 32Gb fit from Xiaomi Redmi 3 2 / 16Gb but the version should be no lower
    Stable ROM Version: V7.2.5.0 (MIUI7)
    Developer ROM Version: 6.4.21 (MIUI7)

A few screenshots of the firmware itself and a working fingerprint scanner. For those who still doubt his performance.
    Menu
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Fingerprint scanner
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbibendum81 - 16.09.16, 11:28
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (10)
* opel_korch,
* boonitto91,
UPD: Solved, see under the spoiler.
Problem:when switching from developer 6.5.5 to stable 7.2.7, I encountered the problem "Syntax error in file name, folder name or volume label. (0x8007007b: Open programmer" MPRG * .hex ").
What did they do with the phone and solve the problem

• was the original phone redmi 3 pro withblockedbootloader and with stable miui_HM3_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_f8d3fa0963_5.1;
  • installed developer 6.5.5 through the phone’s built-in Update;
  • We decided to roll back to a stable firmware (the bootloader is still locked).
  • Began to do it through MiFlash, usinginstructionSW.* Noigel, :

1. downloaded MiFlashfrom hereand installed this program by default on the computer here C: \ Program Files \ Xiaomi. Immediately clarify, did on the system win 7 64x
  2. Download and unzip the firmware for MiFlash:
    • found the latest firmware for MiFlashin the topic header: "Official firmware" =>"For locked bootloader" =>"Official (English-Chinese)")
    • unzipped the downloaded file to the address E: \ Xiaomi.
      It turned out the folder E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_20160129.0000.14_5.1_cn_57f33ac18d, in which lies the archive with the extension * .tar
      ! Make sure that the name of the downloaded firmware begins with "ido"
      UPD: Here I missed a step. The archive with the * .tar extension needs to be unzipped again! .
    • unzipped the archive with the * .tar extension once again in the E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images1 folder
      It turned out this way to the folder with files
      E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images1 \ ido_xhdpi_images_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_20160129.0000.14_5.1_cn_57f33ac18d \ ido_xhdpi_images_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_20160129.0000 2014_5
      Attached Image

• renamed the folders so that the path was shorter
      E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images1 \ 7.2.7.0 \ 7.2.7.0
      Attached Image

3. launched the phone in download mode, as described inNoigel
    How to transfer the phone to dowload mode
    To put the phone in download mode you need:
    • turn off the phone
    • enable it by simultaneously holding the "on" and "sound up" buttons
    • after vibration release the power button
    • after some time, a window will appear in which to click the "download" button
      Attached Image

4. connected the phone to the laptop via cable
  5. further launched MiFlashon behalf of the Administrator , saw the phone on COM10, chose the path to the folder with the unzipped file(E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images_V7.2.7.0.LHPCNDB_20160129.0000.14_5.1_cn_57f33ac18d), E: \ Xiaomi \ ido_xhdpi_images1 \ 7.2.7.0 \ 7.2.7.0 selected flash all, clicked flash
    received error Syntax error in file name, folder name or volume label. (0x8007007b: Open programmer "MPRG * .hex")
    Attached Image

6. Received a message about successful reloading. Hooray!
    Attached Image

Upd: I did not notice that there was such a message. It turned out that does not affect anything.
Attached Image

Write, if something incomprehensibly painted in the instructions.

Attached Image

Post has been edited$ hved - 24.05.16, 11:05
Reason for editing: added pictures

Rep: (6)
A huge request to add not a link to my post but a straight instruction in the header.
While I am waiting for the boot loader to unlock, I want to use the phone normally.
And for this you need to update your phone and install Google Apps.

We update the phone
If you haven't done anything on the phone yet:
In the Tools folder ->Updaterpress uodate(Looks like a blue up arrow icon)

Install and translate gapps
http://en.miui.com/thread-265496-1-1.html(click on 2 pictures in the article)
By the way I tried to install from the phone. From the phone are installed only in Chinese. And with the PC swinging English. and everything is set as in the pictures
Above gave the link you can still download here:http://miuipro.ru/files/google-installer/
After installation, create or enter an existing acc.

After installing gapps, applications are not installed and an error pops up.
Go Settings ->installed apps
Find three applications and clear the cache.:
Google Play Market
Google Services Framework
Services Google Play
Go to the application and click on Clear data and below the Clear cache button (if not active then the cache is empty)
Repeat the same steps for everyone else.
Services Google Play - in the place of the button Clear data button - margin spase go to the menu and at the bottom click to delete everything.

Next, cancel automatic synchronization:
Settings ->Other accounts - google - click on your email, and remove all the checkmarks.
Reboot the phone.
Settings ->Other accounts - google - click on your email and put all the checkmarks back
From the bottom, press the three-point heap. More - Sync now
Restart the phone again and check the work of the Play Market.

Russify the Play market
In order for all applications and the Play market itself to be in Russian, do the following:

Download drivers for your OS. There is a hatADB driver Alternative ADB driver

On the Internet, I found instructions on how to Russify through ADBhttp://androidmir.org/andrey/8876/
If in brief:
Download archivehttp://androidmir.org/…/DevFAQ_MoreLocale.zip
Unpack the archive in the root folder adb.

Putting the phone into usb debug mode
On the phone, go to Settings - About phone and 7 times in a row click on the MIUI version. You should write that you are now a developer.
A new developer options line will now appear.
Next, go to Settings - Additional settings - developer options enable USB debugging.
We connect the phone to the PC with an original USB cable.
You should receive a notification that the drivers are installed.

Last step
Go to the folder where you unpacked the adb archive. and run the batch file run. 2-5 seconds
A message appears, press any key. Everyone can use the Russian market and applications.

PS: If something is not clearly written, correct, rewrite and supplement the picture. To get a normal instruction.

Attached Image

Post has been edited$ hved - 24.05.16, 11:23
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Rep: (818)
Instructions for lifting the phone with a locked boot if it is impossible to enter download mode.
Tested on Redmi Note 3 Pro with a locked boot, after it was stitched through video instructions to version Kirpich 1.9
1. We charge the phone (it is best to turn it off - enter fastboot mode (power + vol down) and continue to hold vol down after entering fastboot - the body is cut down)
2. Download the program Mi PC Suite
3. Install the driver if not installed.
4. Run Mi PC Suite. PC must be connected to the Internet
5. The charged phone is connected in the recovery mode (where the phone is drawn on a black background and shows that you need to connect the cable)
6. In Mi PC Suite select R.Flash
Attached Image

6. Next, the program does everything by itself - it downloads the latest official firmware and installs it in recovery mode.

Post has been editedNoigel - 12.05.16, 12:51

Rep: (227)
Russian is in the firmware, clearly - Xiaomi.eu. The scanner is working.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I will translate the instruction into Russian:

Firmware here

Instruction:
1. Turn on your phone, click "Settings" ->"MIUI Version" 7 times tap to open "Developer Options".
2.Open USB Debug Mode (Settings->Additional Settings->Developer Options->USB Debug mode) - put to activate
3. In the folder where the archive was unpacked (Attention, the folder should not contain spaces, etc. Ideally, name it "1") click on "Enter Download Mode.bat". - on the phone, confirm
4. The phone should boot into the download mode (the screen will turn off) - then you are ready to flash.
5. Install Miphone20151028.exe and drivers
6. Open the miflash tool, CLICK Browse and select the folder where you unpacked the firmware, click Refresh - the COM port will appear.
Everything is ready for firmware.
7. Click Flash - the firmware will be installed.
After the message "Operation completed successfully" appears - press and hold the power button until the reboot.
Done!

Screenshots

Attached Image

Post has been edited$ hved - 24.05.16, 11:15
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Rep: (3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRBWFDZvaLEVideo guide how to flash redmi 3 pro with a locked bootloader!

Attached Image

Post has been edited$ hved - 24.05.16, 11:28

Rep: (1057)
Detailed instructions for installing TWRP and any firmware on a smartphone with a locked bootloader. Getting root

All actions at your own risk! This phone is difficult to turn into a brick, but anything can happen. Also do not forget about the backup of valuable data.
General details
The essence of the method is the special aboot firmware (it is emmc_appsboot.mbn, not to be confused with the boot), which does not check the lock status and allows using any firmware, as well as fastboot mode. The source of this aboot is unknown, but it is digitally signed by Xiaomi.
There is a possibility that this method will stop working once, i.e. You will lose the ability to install new firmware. So far there are no prerequisites, but you can get permission to unblock just in case. At the moment, this method does not cause any bugs and / or non-standard behavior.
Used MiFlash - firmware utility at a fairly low level. However, it is a utility from the manufacturer, easy to use and well tested "in combat".
A special TWRP assembly is used, which does not allow overwriting aboot, and also allows you to modify the boot for official firmware in one click.
Yes, all this is easier than fussing with official unlocking (getting permission, etc.).
More details.

In short: just flash the firmware via MiFlashfrom here
OR
flash through MiFlashAttached file_MiFlash_PatchLockedBL_specTWRP.zip(18.38 MB)
Get installed TWRP and the ability to install any firmware without additional steps. It is impossible to replace this TWRP, this is a special assembly. For TWRP to work correctly with official firmware, perform Advanced - Disable Verify after each update, and also allow it to modify the system when it asks about it at startup.

More details below:
Driver installation
1. It is necessary to install on the computer (if not installed before):
- MiFlash. Use the version of MiPhone20151028.exe, because many have problems with the beta version.
- ADB drivers(taken from herehttp://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_usb_unifl/)
- QDLoader HS-USB Driver 32-64 bit(from the cap) mirrors:cloud.mail.ru mega.nz

download mode
2. It is necessary to switch the phone to download mode.
If the phone is OK, then you need to turn it off completely, and then hold the volume up and power on until the phone vibrates. After that, a screen should appear with brown and blue buttons with Chinese characters on a black background. There you can see the button that says "download" - you need to click it.
If the phone is no longer working normally (incorrectly flashed), then you need to hold the volume up for a long time, the volume down and turn on. There will be no signals, the phone should immediately go into the download mode.
The restoration of "very brick" is well described.here. See alsohereandhere.

3. The phone in download mode must be connected to the computer.
In the device manager, the ports should appear "Qualcomm HSUSB-Qloader 9008".
If it is not there, then two options are possible - the drivers are not installed (see item 1), the phone is not in download mode (see item 2).

There are different firmware with support for languages ​​other than Chinese and English. Everyone has their own advantages and advantages, everyone likes their own.
Firmware from xiaomi.eu contain a variety of languages, including Russian and Ukrainian. Their firmware many users, they are sufficiently stable and contain a minimum of changes in comparison with the official firmware. Therefore, for the simple version I prepared it is their assembly. However, I recommend to study the topic and reviews of other firmware that you might like more. For example, insertions of miui.su updatable over the air, from the firmware multirom known advanced firmware build system (just keep in mind that they have a lot of talk about the secret techniques, but in practice there is not anything special: smaller apk - it's just increased compression that, in my opinion, makes it worse, and a large amount of RAM just drawn (figure stupidly overestimated by 10%), but in general it is quite worthy of the firmware) and firmware from malchik-solnce / miuipro contain a version of the translation and the number of interesting modifications.
To install the full firmware, you most likely need a 64-bit system and enough memory (more than 4 GB). If you have a 32bit system and / or 4 GB of memory, then try to free up memory as much as possible (close all programs) and flash. If you cannot install the full firmware via MiFlash, then try installing the TWRP separately and then the necessary firmware through it.
If you want to install the firmware from xiaomi.eu (a simpler version)
4. If you are satisfied with the firmware from xiaomi.eu, then you can download ready-made packages for MiFlashhere. The downloaded archive needs to be unpacked somewhere, there should be no spaces in the path.
Launch MiFlash.
At the bottom of the window there are three options - Flash All, Except Storage, Except Data and Storage. If you go with another firmware (ie not just a revamped version of the same), it is necessary to make overwriting all the data, ie, select Flash All option. Your data will be lost, including the phone memory. If you are just updating the version already installed the firmware, you can select Except Data and Storage, ie your data will not be lost. In any case you should make a backup if there is valuable data.
Click Browse, select the directory where the archive was unpacked.
Click Refresh, the port should appear in the list. If there is nothing, then see p. 3.
Click on the port that appears to select it, and then click Flash.
We are waiting until the message The operation completed successfully appears in the Status column.

Is done. You can disconnect the phone from the computer and use it. To turn on, you need to hold the power button twice every 3-4 seconds (the first time is to exit the download mode and turn it off, the second time turn it on).
After that, TWRP will also be installed on your phone. With it, you can update and install other firmware. Just do not touch recovery and aboot. Usually, the firmware does not touch the recovery (I did not see the firmware for TWRP that changes it), and the special TWRP assembly you have installed protects aboot itself from changes.

If you want to install TWRP, then install any firmware
4. DownloadAttached file_MiFlash_PatchLockedBL_specTWRP.zip(18.38 MB)
The downloaded archive needs to be unpacked somewhere, there should be no spaces in the path.
Launch MiFlash.
At the bottom of the window there are three options - Flash All, Except Storage, Except Data and Storage. In the case of this patch, there is no difference what option to choose, in any case only the boot loader and recovery will be flashed. Your firmware and your data will not be overwritten at this stage.
Click Browse, select the directory where the archive was unpacked.
Click Refresh, the port should appear in the list. If there is nothing, then see p. 3.
Click on the port that appears to select it, and then click Flash.
We are waiting until the message The operation completed successfully appears in the Status column.

5. Now the phone has TWRP (and also fastboot is fully functional, you can use it for firmware, just don’t touch the recovery and aboot sections). Using official firmware with TWRP can be problematic, however there are some recommendations below.
If you prefer, you can stop there and continue using the official firmware.
In spec. assembling TWRP from this post is enough to perform Advanced - Disable Boot Verify after each firmware update, and also allow it to modify the system if it asks about it at startup. Those. Everything described below in this spoiler is not necessary.

But, if you want to continue using the official firmware, then you need to consider two points:
1) Updating over the air will either simply overwrite the bootloader and recovery, or it will also lead to a bootlap. You can fix it by repeating the p. 4 and 5.
2) Any change to the system partition (SuperSu installation for example) will result in a bootlap. You need to modify the boot:
- from TWRP, make a backup of the boot partition, drop the resulting image to a computer and unpack it using, for example, Android Image Kitchen
- in the fstab.qcom file, remove the line ", verify"
- pack the image back, upload it to your phone and flash it in the boot section
About Android Image Kitchen and fstab.qcom information is herehttp://en.miui.com/thread-276565-1-1.html(steps 4-9 and 13) and herehttp://en.miui.com/thread-249666-1-1.html(there is another phone, i.e. the firmware should be used ours, not kenzo).
3) The system will erase the recovery. You need to remove the recovery-from-boot.p file from the system root.

To start the phone, you need to hold the power button twice every 3-4 seconds (the first time is to exit the download mode and turn it off, the second time to turn it on).

6. Run TWRP.
To do this, turn off the phone completely (hold the power button for 3-5 seconds), then hold the volume up and power on buttons until the phone vibrates. After that, a screen should appear with brown and blue buttons with Chinese characters on a black background. There is visible a button with the inscription "recovery" - you need to click it. TWRP should start.
Another way to launch TWRP promptedAlteks2016 - from the off mode, hold all three buttons.
If you have the official firmware installed and you have just requested TWRP, then you cannot boot into the official firmware, you must immediately go to TWRP. Otherwise, the official firmware will simply overwrite TWRP at startup.
First of all, he will ask for permission to make changes to / system. It should be resolved, for this you need to make a swipe on the specified area.

7. Download any firmware for TWRP to your taste, see the topic header.

8. -

9. Connect the phone (it should be in TWRP) to the computer. The phone will be visible in the list of disks and removable media as a Portable Media Device. Open it and upload the zip file from step 7 to Internal Storage.
adb boot option
Specify where MiFlash is installed, it can be c: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ or c: \ Program Files \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \
Run a command prompt and type: cd "<way to MiFlash>\ Google \ Android \ "
Type adb devices, the output should be something like this:
List of devices attached
a1b2c3d4 device
Then type adb push "<full zip file address>"/ sdcard /, the output should be something like this:
5555 KB / s (999999999 bytes in 99s)

You can also use any convenient way to download zip files to your phone.
Thus, the zip file is now uploaded to / sdcard / on the phone. In TWRP, you need to select Install and select the firmware zip file, then make a swipe for the firmware and wait for completion, it will vibrate. After that, he asks whether to make a wipe, it is worth giving up and do it yourself. To do this, select Wipe, click Advanced, select Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, make a swipe in the specified area to start the wipe.
Data and Internal Storage wipes will delete all your applications / settings and the contents of the internal memory. They are not required for the operation of this method, but firmware developers usually strongly recommend them.

10. Everything is ready, choose Reboot and use.
You can update and install other firmware by any means, just don’t touch recovery and aboot. Usually, the firmware does not touch recovery (I have not seen firmware for TWRP, which change it), and a special assembly TWRP from this post independently protects aboot from changes.

Add. 1. Installing root.
Download zip:https://download.chainfire.eu/supersu-stable
Reboot to TWRP (Section 6).
Install the downloaded file. Wipe only dalvik and cache.

Add. 2. If you have somehow overwritten the bootloader, for example, you installed the usual TWRP, and then through it the usual firmware (you have to fake it!), Then the phone will not boot. To solve the problem, simply flush the aforementioned _MiFlash_PatchLockedBL_specTWRP.zip through MiFlash

Add. 3. Separately TWRP:Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro - MIUI Firmware (OS 5.x) (Post by peter23 # 50831188)

Picture

Post has been editedpeter23 - 12.01.17, 00:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/03/20, 2:01