> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Contextual translator | Instant translation of any selected text

Rep: (68)
Contextual translator
Version: 1.5.2
The application is not supported, morehere

Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Instant translation of any selected text.

Description:
Select and copy the floor, or sentence and get its translation in a pop-up notification.
Features of the translator:
- Translator works in any application (browsers, email clients, E-books, social networks, etc.) where you can highlight text
- Automatically detects the language of the translated text
- Saves translation history
- There is a widget rapid on / off translator

Android required: 4.1.2 - 9, Android-10 does not work, morehere
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: f'roze
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.zzsdeo.contextualtranslator
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGTSfCHRW7E

Download:
Version: 1.5.2 Post в„–109, by Eugene Krupetskii

Past versions

Attached files

Attached fileContextualTranslator_1.5.2.apk(1.54 MB)

Post has been editedf'roze - 18.08.20, 08:45
Reason for editing: the app is no longer supported

Rep: (83)
Awesome! Still setting pop-up done (disappearance time). Reminds Universal Copy, but there is no pop-up windows, must also open the translator, and convenient - does not hang in the curtain. The copied text remains in the buffer, it is possible to insert a different translator.

Make translation disappearance is not so fast!

Post has been editedSolidol790 - 20.04.16, 09:34

Rep: (5009)
Do you plan toadding new translators in addition to Yandex?

Rep: (449)
Bagh. Select the text, I press the "Copy", translation pops up. After that, if you do long tap on the page, pop-up the previous translation. And so at least 10 times. As if "stuck".
Attached Image

Post has been editeddvaleron - 14.04.16, 20:03

dvaleron @ 14.04.2016, 21:57*
Bug

I can not at this again. Everything works fine. Still happy that takes little memory unlike Universal Copy.

Post has been editedSolidol790 - 14.04.16, 20:57

Rep: (1519)
A very short time the appearance of the translation of the text. It pops up and then virtually disappeared. Do not have time to read. If the text will be more? Take screenshots to read every time? : D
And copy the already translated text?
Attached Image

* Solidol790,
Selects the text where it previously did not stand out

The program does not affect the possibility of selecting text in different fields (and the influence it is impossible in principle), probably a coincidence ...

Make translation disappearance is not so fast!

This system notice and the show is sewn tightly in the system, it can not be changed. I think about it, what to do ... Perhaps I will throw a notice in the blind with the translation.

* papasha55
Does the addition of new translators is planned in addition to Yandex?

They were thought to add a Google, but its API paid, so he did not realize, would otherwise have to make an application fee, or with advertising.
For fun: what you do not like Yandex?

* dvaleron
Bagh. Select the text, I press the "Copy", translation pops up. After that, if you do long tap on the page, pop-up the previous translation. And so at least 10 times. As if "stuck".

Strange behavior ... You official firmware?
When doing a long tap, pops up immediately, or press a button-or?

* sosed.68,
A very short time the appearance of the translation of the text. It pops up and then virtually disappeared. Do not have time to read. If the text will be more? Take screenshots to read every time? : D
And copy the already translated text?

Regarding the display response time above.
The app was conceived as an assistant while reading the text in the language that the user generally knows and you just need to get a quick translation of unfamiliar words / phrases, without launching another application.
For the rest, there are many other translators.
But in general, I understand what you want, think about the implementation of ...

Post has been editedf'roze - 15.04.16, 12:03
Reason for editing: spelling

f'Roze @ 14.04.2016, 22:52*
You official firmware?
When doing a long tap, pops up immediately, or press a button-or?

All of. Pops up immediately. (With a program context menu) It is only in UC Browser. There's the "" clipboard (not a standard Android).
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editeddvaleron - 14.04.16, 23:48

f'Roze @ 15.04.2016, 00:52*
For the rest, there are many other translators.

If you think about it, there's really no reason and fuss. The program is self-sufficient in that form in which to eat. Many thanks to the author.

* dvaleron
I checked with UC browser. Indeed there is a problem with it. He at long tapas something changes in the system clipboard. I will sort this out.

Rep: (5009)
f'Roze @ 14.04.2016, 22:52*
They were thought to add a Google, but its API paid, so he did not realize, would otherwise have to make an application fee, or with advertising.
For fun: what you do not like Yandex?

by Yandex and with so many things

New version 1.1
What's new:
- Fixed a bug when using UC Browser
- Added a notice to the last transfer
- Clicking on the notification opens the last transfer card
- Added the ability to customize the display and notification AutoHide

After you upgrade an application, stop and then restart the service

Google play

Attached files

Attached fileContextualTranslator_1.1.apk(1.11 MB)

Post has been editedf'roze - 18.04.16, 16:43

Rep: (1519)
* f'Roze,
re-selecting text and copying it to the UC Browser "is, does not translate the same text again. This is sometimes required. to fix.

sosed.68 @ 18.04.2016, 18:04*
re-selecting text and copying it to the UC Browser "is, does not translate the same text again.

Yes, there is.
* f'Roze,
Thank you! Now it works. With the line there are glitches. Let's say I copy a long text, it is displayed in the entire curtain. Then (if the string still hanging message) copy the small text, he curtain is displayed, but the block size remains from the old (large).
Question. A "history" really screwed?
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

* sosed.68,
re-selecting text and copying it to the UC Browser "is, does not translate the same text again. This is sometimes required. to fix.

Yes, I know, are the consequences of the treatment of UC browser bug. Best decision yet, as soon as - realized. The notice hanging latter translation, so that the copy again not necessarily, you can see in the curtain.

* dvaleron
Let's say I copy a long text, it is displayed in the entire curtain. Then (if the string still hanging message) copy the small text, he curtain is displayed, but the block size remains from the old (large).

In the emulator and on my devices of this bug was not able to reproduce. Any idea how to fix it, tomorrow you will throw off a fix for verification.
A "history" really screwed?

The application is implemented in memory cache, so as not to pull Yandex for re-translation. Cache there until the service works, ie after the restart, manually stop the service or change the language of the translation it is reset. I plan to make the opportunity to view it. So get your own story.

Rep: (17)
Set of the Market, I tried. Like, very convenient and fast. Good luck in the development of the program. A history of alarm well screwed.

f'Roze @ 18.04.2016, 22:12*
Fix for verification.

Now order!

New version 1.1.1
What's new:
- Fixed a bug with notifications on the size of LG devices

Google play

Attached files

Attached fileContextualTranslator_1.1.1.apk(1.11 MB)

New version 1.1.2
What's new:
- Fixed crash on some devices
After you upgrade an application, stop and then restart the service

Google play

Attached files

Attached fileContextualTranslator_1.1.2.apk(1.11 MB)

Rep: (20)
Application please the eye, I advise everyone.

Rep: (407)
* f'Roze, Thank you for a great app.
Is it possible to add more by default, and the translation is: if there is a transfer to the "settingsRussian"Then on copying the Russian word translation would be carried out automatically on the"English" (Or anyone out there that will choose))?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 15:39