Electronic Stabilizer | Selection

Rep: (1061)
Selecting an electronic stabilizer

• Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 23.01.20, 20:46

Rep: (0)
Hello friends! Can you please tell me I want to buy a 3-axis electronic stabilizer for goupro Z1 RIDER2http: //goprolovers.com...ersalnyj-stabilizator/but there is another stub of the same companyhttp: //www.banggood.co...Control-p-1012750.htmlI can not understand the difference, the price is the same.

Who had to deal with the choice of stubs can someone else offer? The range of prices is the same for everyone, but it’s necessary that you can use gopro with all the accessories, since it’s preferable that the main task be to remove the action train on quadrics and etc.

Rep: (10)
the difference is obvious, 2 rider is controlled by a stick through the cable, M-rider wireless.
And the weight and ease of use in favor of the M rider. And the price you need to look for more sane, in the New Year
time m-ka was vaasche $ 245, and right nowtyntsortynts

Post has been editedwant to be jeep - 17.04.16, 10:49

Rep: (10)
here's another

Rep: (33)
I plan to take x-jjj 3 for 195 bucks

Rep: (3)
Tell me, can you consider cheap stubs as a purchase?
Stumbled upon such, for example

* Alax1966 , why not. Only kolkhoz will have a pen and power

Rep: (2)
* edyan , and why not, in the vastness of YouTube there are a lot of assembly manuals, a gimbal storm32-3.3k, a flashlight with batteries - 1-1.5k, plus a joystick from a set-top box, voila stabilizer for 5k, a collective farm collective farm, but all components are easily replaceable , minus the open board and awkward appearance

* Almazgf,
here without a collective farm ready stub for $ 80*
Edian, I want to buy a stub for a quadric

* Alax1966 , as an option, but 2 axes will never compare with 3 axes, it is important for action, and for home use it will pass, plus own assembly in an easy replacement of all components, I also love to stick my hands, I can buy quadrics in the future

* Almazgf,
yes, I like to dig myself, but for traveling it is better to have a ready-made device - in crowded places they can be misunderstood when they see something with a bunch of wires in their hands)
And from the Chinese, I think, it is worth waiting for a three-axis stub for $ 100; the difference between the additional axis of suspension is approximately $ 15.

Comrades, and no one used this?
http://s.aliexpress.com/imYnAnyy
Or maybe where there are reviews.

Rep: (7)
I myself have been staring at them already, there are a lot of reviews on YouTube. Just until I realized which ones are high quality and which ones are SJ vs. GoPro type

Post has been editedIollyag - 17.04.17, 08:25

* Iollyag , reviews found, mostly English-speaking. But how to stabilize the video is clear. True, the comparison with the fairies did not find.

Rep: (7)
* Zetet1c , and fairies are considered the best?

* Iollyag , they are considered to be quite good Chinese stubs. There are analogues even steeper than them, but everything depends on the money: D

Rep: (15)
What is not an expensive electronic stabilizer for a 360 camera you can buy?

* M-K , you can try this one. It seems to be working fine, three axes of 360 degrees. One of the cheap.
http://s.aliexpress.com/QRVFJbIB

* Zetet1c,
The price is big. Like the special stabilizer. Expensive camera. Not yet compact. On the helmet will not fix

* M-K , the cheapest that I saw from adequate - 8 thousand. Either do it yourself) And I did not think about the helmet, I take it off my hands, it is not convenient on the helmet.

Can the Xiaomi Snoppa M1 be used with cameras like the LG 360?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 17:50