> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S7 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.1 "
Marriage Poll Samsung Galaxy S7
What kind of marriage in your SG S7?
The gap between the glass and the body [ 126 ] ** [7,14%]
Front camera offset [ 148 ] ** [8,39%]
The screen has a pink tint [ 112 ] ** [6,35%]
Traces of glue under glass [ 28 ] ** [1,59%]
The presence of dust under the glass [ 21 ] ** [1,19%]
Often hangs [ 175 ] ** [9,92%]
Often reboots [ 146 ] ** [8,28%]
None of the above [ 861 ] ** [48,81%]
Olephobic coating [ 194 ] ** [11%]
How often does your SG S7 hang?
1 time per month [ 83 ] ** [4,71%]
Once a week [ 71 ] ** [4,02%]
1 per day [ 50 ] ** [2,83%]
More than 1 time a day [ 83 ] ** [4,71%]
Hanging there, but I do not know their frequency [ 160 ] ** [9,07%]
No hang [ 1152 ] ** [65,31%]
How often does your SG S7 restart?
1 time per month [ 64 ] ** [3,63%]
Once a week [ 97 ] ** [5,5%]
1 per day [ 40 ] ** [2,27%]
More than 1 time a day [ 96 ] ** [5,44%]
There are reboots, but I do not know their periodicity [ 130 ] ** [7,37%]
No reloads [ 1170 ] ** [66,33%]
Are the hangs and reboots related to each other?
Yes [ 130 ] ** [7,37%]
No, only freezes [ 130 ] ** [7,37%]
No, it just reboots [ 64 ] ** [3,63%]
I still do not understand the addiction [ 164 ] ** [9,3%]
No hangs and reloads [ 1109 ] ** [62,87%]
Is SG S7 very hot before rebooting?
Yes [ 206 ] ** [11,68%]
Not [ 397 ] ** [22,51%]
No reloads [ 995 ] ** [56,41%]
Total votes: 1764

Rep: (40)
Marriage and RepairSamsung Galaxy S7
PictureSM-G930F
| Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ |

Marriage
1. Marriage oleophobic coating. Present below the "Home" button and above the conversational speaker. You can check when the front window is fogged up. Often found in the black apparatus.
2. In some devices there are gaps between the front (rear) glass and the body, this does not affect protection against water.
3. There is a deviation of the “eye” of the front camera relative to the window, whether it is a marriage or not, it’s up to you to This does not affect the quality of the photo.
4. The screen is a little pink. Some are stained, some are full, many are not pink.
5. The protective glass is strongly scratched before the flash and the heart rate sensor. A way to deal with scratches, see under the spoiler "Useful to know" paragraph 4.
6. There are devices that have a badly scratched button."Home"
7. The phone freezes in standby mode (including when Always On Display is on). The problem is hardware. The preliminary version (according to the service manager) is a failure of the crystal oscillator - the time "hangs" and the device with it. Requires replacement mat. device board
Will be replenished as marriage is detected
Useful
After the mechanical damage the warranty does not end (information from the ASC)
If you need to restart the phone forcibly, i.e. He does not react to anything, then a combination of buttons can help:simultaneously hold the volume down and the power button until the screen lights up
Standard test phones Samsung. Dial only in the stock call*#0*#
The way to deal with scratches on the glass before the flash and the heart rate sensor
Regarding the marriage of oleophobic coating.
For those who have covered the motherboard after the end of the warranty period
Battery Replacement Report
Voting history
Attached Image
Attached Image

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • ALL images on the forum should be removed under the spoiler! All posts with images without a spoiler will be deleted WITHOUT WARNING!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 23.05.18, 19:36
Reason for editing: Replace Report

Rep: (1)
Comrades, does anyone faced with marriage oleophobic coating? On my two spots above and below the home button. Disappear if wiped with force. But as the button is used quite actively, then these spots seen almost constantly. Everything else until the rules. I would not want to hand over to the SC. But even with such spots also not an option to walk. Maybe with time they go somewhere to be liquidated? I understand that a question silly, but never experienced such a marriage on phones

Post has been editedInochkin - 01.04.16, 17:50

Rep: (42)
Inochkin @ 01/04/2016, 17:49*
Comrades, does anyone faced with marriage oleophobic coating? On my two spots above and below the home button. Disappear if wiped with force. But as the button is used quite actively, then these spots seen almost constantly. Everything else until the rules. I would not want to hand over to the SC. But even with such spots also not an option to walk. Maybe with time they go somewhere to be liquidated? I understand that a question silly, but never experienced such a marriage on phones

I have over the grill earpiece bright spot, white, potresh it and it disappears after a few seconds appears again, pasted film, and become invisible, in short score.

Guys who like pink screen? Me is slightly annoying pink rozovitost ... 70 mm from the top and bottom 20 mm, i.e. a place where usually occurs reading the text rules, but awesome striking transitions in a pink top and a bottom. Some frustrations (((

Post has been editedzemik68 - 02.04.16, 10:08

Rep: (197)
From what I have, so it's not exactly set the front camera. The rest is like the rules.

In my machine the front camera is not in the center of the window (the quality is not affected), but the pink screen upsets very much. Pink with top and bottom 70 mm 20 mm, i.e. a place where usually occurs reading the text rules, but awesome striking transitions in a pink top and a bottom. Some frustrations (((

Rep: (14)
In my unit just been pasted crookedly pad on the camera:
Attached Image

The service Samsung confirmed that this is a marriage and replaced the back cover of the guarantee.
Still heavily distressed corporate cover Clear view. During a week of use, without shocks and falls on one corner was a small crack:
Attached Image

Of the loads on the cover - a periodic pulling out of the case the phone (in the Gear VR phone in the bag does not fit).

Rep: (42)
I have over the earpiece white spot, apparently no aleofobka. Pasted film, the spot is not noticeable.

Rep: (39)
Sims tray when empty, are not perfectly aligned. With Simcoe is better, but this is nonsense.
In earpiece spot, probably marriage oleophobic.
The rear window has a clearance from the top, climb a little paper.
The screen has no expressed spots, but he pinkish. For example if you look at the screen perpendicular to the white background, then at this point it will be pink, there is shift the phone and view or angle above or below the spot to trace how gaze. White background does not seem white, if there is a comparison with the ips screen. Display modes - a dubious setting. Perhaps if we exclude from use ips screen, it is easier to get used to the Basic preset.

Rep: (192)
zemik68 @ 02.04.2016, 10:08*
Guys who like pink screen?

All dating back to S6. By the way, and the marriage olefobnogo cover over the speaker and home button at the same time began there.

Rep: (16)
Body 2 weeks, black .. buy on cyprus .. smooth cameras, not pink, battery fire da bum lyapa .. Basically not yuzayu covers, in the pockets and in the car lying around haphazardly - not a scratch .. Nothing there is no raw , all very smoked). Most pleased with the boss (German) - went to a meeting in his 6kA apple on the table .. I saw the body, give grit posmrtret .. It's 7 galaxy? Damn well Tale) .. now on his desk 7ka..begaet asks how FEYSBUK remove)) .. take nepozhaleete body - Fire !!

Rep: (9)
For a week it was 2 hang-ups, and after a couple of seconds to reboot, removed gsam battery monitor and power tutor, ie a program which monitors are battery discharge, will not restart, can match ...

Rep: (1)
About marriage oleophobic coating - film Do not stick ever, so the decision of the shoal does not suit me. Lucky on Monday in the SC, since furious incredible.

Post has been editedInochkin - 02.04.16, 17:57

Rep: (8)
What's the problem with the installed camera is not in the center, on the technical side? Glass is flat, distortion is unlikely to be back ... I do not quite in the center of ...

Changed phone, now the front camera in the middle and pink screen is not visible.

Rep: (85)
I work in the cellular reteyle, we bought the phone guy at the start of sales. Two days later, fell marriage says. When you turn the camera on a black screen, then crash with an error. Reset helped, but not for long ... The case of a single kind, and asked for the office - are silent.

Rep: (39)
Generally passed for examination mts. I have all the details, except the curve frontalki forgotten. Wait, what will they say.

Rep: (68)
Marriage oleofobki. c6 owner himself, and me and my wife were specks. Replaced on the same day for a couple of hours in the Samsung Plaza (at the office can find online). I was completely screen. Marriage recognize immediately known problem. Read sitting, I thought samsung fix it at 7 products. A marriage is direct all of 6 moved to 7. All that is discussed here everything was and 6

Rep: (93)
* kirimbay,
and you showed it at the reference in the SC? or as it is seen with the purchase?

Rep: (68)
* Gladiator396
Well, one must ulyapat entire screen with fingerprints. How to check the I do not know, but knowing where the spot, show is not difficult at acceptance into service. The main thing is fatter fingers but palms popotnee)))))

Post has been editedkirimbay - 04.04.16, 08:16

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone.
Yesterday bought this phone only. Today spotted a red dot on a black background. One single. Microscopic. But the sediment in the shower ooch unpleasant. Advise how to be. Warranty and 14 days to check there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/07/20, 17:36