Amiko A3 Combo / GI Spark 2 Combo - Discussion | TV Box on Hi3796MV100 processor

Rep: (9)
DiscussionAmiko A3 Combo / GI Spark 2 Combo
PictureTv box TV Box on Hi3796MV100 processor
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
GI Spark 2 Combo Digital Satellite HDTV Receiver:
• Full compatibility with DVB-S / DVB-S2 / DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-T2 standards
• Operating system Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) / Spark 2 graphical shell
• Hi3796MV100 processor on the Cortex A7 Quad Core 1.5GHz / 1 GB RAM / 8GB ROM / GPU: Mali-450 MP / OpenGL ES 2.0
• Video / audio output HDMI ver.1.4a (576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160р)
• Built-in Wi-Fi module IEEE802.11 b / g / n, mode up to 150 Mbps
• High Speed ​​Ethernet (RJ45) 100 Mbps
• S / PDIF optical connector for connecting to a sound receiver
• Mini-Jack AV connector
• Two USB 2.0 ports and one USB3.0 port with support for USB hubs, one MicroSD slot
• Built-in universal card reader
• Support for DiSEqC 1.1, 1.2 and USALS
• Software update via USB, Http, FTP, OTA
• Compact dimensions: 160 x 120 x 30 mm
• Monitor and control the receiver using mobile devices Android and iPhone
• View streaming video from the receiver on a mobile device or computer
• Manage the receiver from any computer or mobile device, wherever you are
• Support for various Internet services
• Ability to install additional plugins
• Many useful applications and add-ons from Google Play
• Built-in XBMC Media Center with support for various multimedia files
• Support for video in 4K format (media content only)
• Web Browser for browsing the Internet
• Maximum simplicity and convenience of the user menu
• Recording programs on external HDD and USB media (HDD and USB not included)
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Useful
Purchase

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.11.18, 18:30
Reason for editing: Who does not load picons from a flash drive or through the total commander

Rep: (0)
How did this miracle make friends with Accessories

Rep: (25)
If someone has more on this branch prompt: gi spark 2 combo receiver is not included in the app store. BH?

Post has been editedypsua - 25.11.17, 21:30

Rep: (1756)
* ypsua,
nothing!
using Google Play.
fulansoft iron manufacturer is not able to establish the serverhttp://cdnupgrade.sparkonline.tv: bubble:

moreover Homepage www.fulansoft.com as already likely as the year ends pushed back: grabli:
only facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/spark.stb/but I do not think that someone comes in this profile

Rep: (25)
Then another question put Kodi v16 because 17ne and placed on the screen at the bottom line constantly update runs - it can be as it is removed?

* ypsua,
Turn off RSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5kCD3CY4E

Post has been editedfreeuser - 26.11.17, 12:41

Rep: (-2)
Hello everyone. There are a few problems.
1) Set the MCAS, introduce biss keys, but the channels and are encoded.
2) Set a regular youtube for android tv, but neither there nor there can not be normal to watch video. On a normal youtube impossible to scroll all the videos on the first loads a single video.

Rep: (5)
There are problems with the latest versions of YouTube, I recommend to try version 1.2.7 for android tv, she flies Combo!Attached filecom.google.android.youtube.tv-1.2.7.apk(7.66 MB)

Thank you) and do not tell what to do with biss keys, tried through MCAS, but after entering the channels remain blocked

Post has been editedUnixyt - 21.12.17, 17:42

Rep: (5)
Unixyt @ 21.12.17, 16:33*
Thank you) and do not tell what to do with biss keys, tried through MCAS, but after entering the channels remain blocked

To be honest, at mcas not prompt, use OSCAM himself, had no such problems with biss key. I recommend reading on a profile online GI

Hello) figured finding biss encoding, but then a new problem, to enter biss keys need Provider, index (only 2 digits), Google, but found nothing useful, prompt, where you can take all these data. Also connected by ftp-server, and did everything according to the instructions, but the console so these keys are not there.

I also got a miracle Spark2 T2 / C
Feels like the first few days, quite decent T2 set-top box with the ability to surf in the net out of the fourth android

A little upset small brakes when watching online video via WIFI ... are connected via a cable, it became better, but not much
sin or at an Internet speed, although saypada a garbage no felts percent on the console still weak.

firmware stands 36th

Rep: (48)
Hello everyone! I went on the occasion Spark2 Combo and after enigma, all seems to be too large. A lot of space is lost)) No one tried to reduce the distance between the lines in the channel list? It would be desirable to be placed a little more, but not 9 pieces 16-18 ... They would like something of a tight squeeze ... I understand that you need to pick SparkHome.apk file?
Maybe someone has already tried to do this, or useless?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
S8 sm-g950 Serov. Do not go to every body. Just a black screen and Wisnu. Appendix spark player from this branch. On the other bodies weight A500 8910 and is operating normally. What to look for? one router
Clearly a problem with the body
Can anyone see
I faced? The other functions are operating normally except the video output on the phone. Thank.

I do not resuscitate poluchyaetsya tyuner.proboval all options

Do not resuscitate poluchyaetsya tyuner.proboval all options [attachment = "12223575: 1518944 ... 3532449.jpg"] [attachment = "12223572: 1518944 ... 5982041.jpg"] [attachment = "12223572: 1518944 ... 5982041.jpg"] [attachment = "12223572: 1518944 ... 5982041.jpg"] [attachment = "12223575: 1518944 ... 3532449.jpg"]

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

veaceslav84 @ 18.02.18, 09:51*
.proboval all options
which ones?

that we should see in these photos?

veaceslav84 @ 18.02.18, 10:57*
I tried all the options

And not try to flash another flash card. The tuner does not like how the controller stick. I tried about six until flashed.

Vyklyuchel tuner clicked on rekuver kept waiting for 10 seconds, and no write ekrane sishnala

* veaceslav84,
it means that something is not done according to the instructions.
I receiver at one time as soon as the software is not killed (especially) and then restored without problems.

seek help in office. those. support. let them restore access to the file spark2_combo_1.0.36_cis_Hi3796MV100_fl_combo2-ota-2016-07-15.ziphttp://amikostb.com/?q=product&id=287
this in the first place.

And the second.
in the end you need help. pulling on a drop of information and look for mistakes made at me for example there is no time. or write some steps were made or actions are using the box as a stand. : Lol:

Hello, help disabled tuner from LG and the TV is connected to a Sony connectivity over HDMI, Sony's TV tuner determines the turn on and off the TV set via the tuner, and the image and sound is not a dark screen, HDMI port does not work changed. What could it be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 10:48