Amiko A3 Combo / GI Spark 2 Combo - Discussion | TV Box on Hi3796MV100 processor

Rep: (9)
DiscussionAmiko A3 Combo / GI Spark 2 Combo
PictureTv box TV Box on Hi3796MV100 processor
Discussion �

Specifications
GI Spark 2 Combo Digital Satellite HDTV Receiver:
• Full compatibility with DVB-S / DVB-S2 / DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-T2 standards
• Operating system Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) / Spark 2 graphical shell
• Hi3796MV100 processor on the Cortex A7 Quad Core 1.5GHz / 1 GB RAM / 8GB ROM / GPU: Mali-450 MP / OpenGL ES 2.0
• Video / audio output HDMI ver.1.4a (576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160р)
• Built-in Wi-Fi module IEEE802.11 b / g / n, mode up to 150 Mbps
• High Speed ​​Ethernet (RJ45) 100 Mbps
• S / PDIF optical connector for connecting to a sound receiver
• Mini-Jack AV connector
• Two USB 2.0 ports and one USB3.0 port with support for USB hubs, one MicroSD slot
• Built-in universal card reader
• Support for DiSEqC 1.1, 1.2 and USALS
• Software update via USB, Http, FTP, OTA
• Compact dimensions: 160 x 120 x 30 mm
• Monitor and control the receiver using mobile devices Android and iPhone
• View streaming video from the receiver on a mobile device or computer
• Manage the receiver from any computer or mobile device, wherever you are
• Support for various Internet services
• Ability to install additional plugins
• Many useful applications and add-ons from Google Play
• Built-in XBMC Media Center with support for various multimedia files
• Support for video in 4K format (media content only)
• Web Browser for browsing the Internet
• Maximum simplicity and convenience of the user menu
• Recording programs on external HDD and USB media (HDD and USB not included)
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Useful
Purchase

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.11.18, 18:30
Reason for editing: Who does not load picons from a flash drive or through the total commander

Rep: (1750)
I wonder if there are still owners of this receiver or am I the only one: lol:

In the header is to make the model of the processor.Hi3796MV100
and add the "brothers"Amiko A3 Combo and Telran Spark2 Combo

Post has been editedfreeuser - 01.04.16, 23:05

Freeuser @ 04/01/2016, 23:05*
I wonder if there are still owners of this receiver or am I the only one

There are at least two of us. ;) Entered information on the process and analog in the header. Telran did not, so as not to extend the name of the topic.
I know about your improvements on bluetooth and other things on the giclub forum. Please write what else needs to be added to the header for the development of the topic.

Rep: (902)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles

* VIPsha,
what else to add to the cap so far does not occur to me.

I think it should be voiced that for the receiver from GI there is an opportunity to access cScVOD fromSashagamliy

Rep: (12)
Freeuser 04/04/2016, 21:54*
GI receiver has the ability to access cScVOD for free

do not share how?

Free access tocScVODfor GI Spark2
Plugin is an extension for the media center Kodi
The addon allows you to watch movies, TV shows, cartoons, IPTV, etc. with about 70 sites.
Free access only forGI SPARK2. Amiko A3 owners access is paid.
To get free access to the portal, read the instructions and write in PM uv.Sashagamliy
Instructions for setting up cScVOD on Gi Spark2:
And so, let's get started. At the stage of installation / configuration of cScVOD, people have a lot of questions, I will try to answer them in this thread. Let me remind you that free access is provided only for Gi Spark2 and Fly (but for Fly there is another instruction on getting a poppy, we write in PM). The instruction turned out to be big, that's why it’s all the points in the spoilers.
1. What is cScVOD or why are we trying?
I won’t talk much here, I’d better show a couple of screenshots of the start page, the "Movies" category and the "TV shows"
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
2. Where can I get the poppy address to activate cScVOD?
The first way:
We go to the Main menu, or rather, even to Settings
Attached Image

Next, go to the LAN settings (even if you use Wi-Fi)
Attached Image

And we see the following there, depending on whether the LAN is turned on or off
Attached Image

or
Attached Image

On the sketched gray part with a red circle you will see your poppy address to be sentSashagamliyin PM for further instructions.
ATTENTION! Nowhere and never put your poppy address in public, forward it only in private messages
The second method (do only with a connected LAN (regardless of what will be used in the future))
Go to XBMC (Kodi)
Attached Image
Attached Image
3. How to install cScVOD?
I think no one will have problems installing XBMC (Kodi) (we go to SparkMarket->OTT->huge picture (she is the only one) ->green button to install). We wait a bit and the media center appears in the menu. I hope in the future XBMC (Kodi) from the market will go with my plugin, but so far it’s not there, I describe how to install it myself. For those who have just installed XBMC (Kodi) and are not in the know how to change the language to Russian, then you need to go along the System- path>Appearence->International->Language, and here we select Russian, after which the language will immediately change.
Let's start the installation of the addon
To get started, download the add-on itself at the beginning of this post (for XBMC / Kodi) by clicking on the link and drop it onto the receiver in a specific folder (it can be on a usb flash drive that you plug into the receiver. The example will be on the usb flash drive)
This is the main screen of the media center, but select System and click OK.
Attached Image

Next, select "Add-ons"
Attached Image
Attached Image

And here everyone already has their own path, I’m leading an example when installing from a usb flash drive
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

We got to externally connected devices, the names may not be exactly the same
Attached Image

And select our plugin, then click "OK"
Attached Image

After you have done everything, the addon can be found here (if anything, this is the start screen of the media center)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVIPsha - 18.04.16, 23:37
Reason for editing: Instruction supplemented

I advise everyone to pay attention to file size/ data / Debug_Log /logcat.txt

I discovered that the log is growing like a shiver not by the day, but by the o.O clock
it’s not interesting as with others and to what sizes it has grown.

Freeuser @ 04/10/2016, 16:19*
I found that the log grows like a shiver not by the day, but by the hour

how many bytes did it grow per hour? Why I ask - I left for three days, left the receiver on, I thought it would turn off (I accidentally left it in the open FS VideoBox). So, I came and found a green indicator, I didn’t respond to the console, I turned it off, turned it on and off ... just bare firmware, there was nothing left, no channel lists, no settings, no software applications, just a bare system. o.O
It heats up significantly during operation, especially the tuner connectors, but this is not critical. Maybe the log file is jammed?

* VIPsha,
in 2 days it grows out for me at 40 MB and this despite the fact that the receiver is not used to watch television, but just try different applications and chips.

The reason that he did not disconnect from you may be due to an inactive sleep transition mode. there in the regular May there is such a point.
but so radically (to become naked) I did not happen. in theory, it would be interesting to look at this same logcat.

My tuner is also warming. I use for cable television, tobish dvb-c. this seems like a normal occurrence.

Oscam emulator for GI Spark 2 Combo
I think it’s not worth explaining why an emulator is needed, a search engine to help. : P
This version is updated and is installed by default with a working config, only the input of account data is required through the graphical menu, or via the web.
The version has stably proved to work, very smart channel switching.
P.S. The active emulator in the "Plugin" graphic menu should not be oscam4spark, but oscam.
Settings: 1) install the .apk file 2) unzip the contents of plugin_oscam_r10947.rar to a USB drive and insert the set-top box into the USB connector.
OSCam Version (by ooolexa): 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r10947

Post has been editedVIPsha - 20.04.16, 16:48

firmware 1.0.35 for A3 Combo
download

Post has been editedfreeuser - 25.04.16, 22:41

Rep: (18)
Please tell me how to add several ports to the OSK ... I added but it doesn’t work

Rep: (1)
yura0405
it means we are doing something wrong, here is my config for example

Attached files

Attached fileoscam.rar(390 bytes)

* yura0405,
prescribe separately.
you tobib with the same data (login, password, server, ...) only with different ports.

Rep: (1)
here are the pictures
archive

Rep: (3)
And today I bought an A3, While I don’t know anything yet, But the seller (a long time acquaintance) assured me that I could already install everything, I’ve been at work for 2 more days so I haven’t turned it on yet,

Rep: (58)
I have Spark 2 Combo. It’s not possible to make a full-fledged root for applications with firmware 1.35 (super user). King root didn’t help, it didn’t work either by embedding it into the firmware - the binary file wasn’t found, it needs updating, etc. ((. It really misses for some applications.
Does anyone have any ideas ???
No one tried to install custom recovery?

I completely deleted Google services. If an account is driven in, they consume about 100-120mb of RAM
I also deleted live wallpapers - I don’t understand why they are here - but they also start at startup
Now, at startup, about 500mb free — for kodi it’s the most

Post has been editedadre-adre - 22.05.16, 15:36

Rep: (0)
I use this receiver for a month, everything suits me.

but there’s only a problem with 4K channels, the picture is very slow, is there a problem in the firmware? worth the last 10.35

Rep: (3)
and everything suits me , only heating (antenna input) is annoying - although they say that this is normal, the EPG exuded - tuned, I’m most satisfied with the control and viewing of everything on the phone - TV, I haven’t tried 4k yet, I'll try tomorrow

Rep: (0)
have you tried 4k?

and how did you configure the EPG? otherwise the skill doesn’t always work either ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 20:49