1. Download the archive with the kitchen, the link with which is under the spoiler "Necessary software"
2. Unpack it.
3. Start the console.
4. Register cd and full path to the folder "recovery-resources" For example, I have: / home / ghost / Documents / Atrix_HD / RecKitchen / recovery-resources
5. When the path is registered, we launch the explorer (it is necessary in the window) and go to the folder with the kitchen.
6. To the left mouse button, drag the "carliv" file to the terminal and see something like this:
7. Enter, on the English layout "R" and see the error.
8. Place the file from the recovery (in .img format) in the "recovery-resources" folder, go to the console and press Enter
9. Again, enter the "R" and already see another picture. List of .img files in the "recovery-resources" folder
10. Choose our recovery, which is indicated (if the file is one in the folder) by the number "1"
11. We go to the menu "actions from recovery", if you have an ITC, then only 3.4 is relevant for you. (THE RESULT IS UNKNOWN, AND PERFORMANCE IS NOT GUARANTEED!), If different, then 1.2.
12. To unpack the recovery, enter 1 (or 3) and wait for the process to complete (takes no more than 30 seconds)
13. Go to the root of the kitchen and see the folder with the unpacked recovery.
Files that can be replaced are stored in:
CWM: / ramdisc / res / images
TWRP 3.0.0 (older can differ): / ramdisc / twres / images /
P.S. Editing the entire twres folder will not lead to the death of the recovery and all the files responsible for the interface are stored there.
14. Replace files in folders with the ones we need. Size is not important. The larger the size, the bigger the picture will be in recovery. For CWM: a standard background of small resolution and if you put the picture in the size of the entire screen, then we get the picture on the whole screen
15. After we replace the necessary files, we return to the terminal and press 2 (or 4) already and the recovery will be packed.
16. Go to the folder "output" and pick up the recovery.
17. Install the recovery as usual