iPhone SE - Purchase

Rep: (403)
iPhone SE - Purchase
Description| FAQ |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:

1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a section -Selection and Comparison)
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
12. Questions about repairing the phone are discussed in the topic -iPhone Repair
Similar messages will be deleted!

Read before writing a message.
  • Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Photos and screenshots in messages clean under the spoiler.
  • Be sure to use the search on the topic.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Manufacturer: Apple
Model: iPhone SE
Year of release: 2016
Operating system: iOS 9

Capacity: 16GB, 64GB
Dimensions: 123.8x58.6x7.6
Weight: 113g.

CPU:
- Model Apple A9 with 64-bit architecture;
- Clock frequency 1800 MHz;
- Built-in M9 motion coprocessor.

Memory:
- RAM 2048 MB

Display:
- Retina;
- Widescreen Multi-Touch display with a diagonal of 4 inches and LED backlight;
- 1136x640 pixels, 326 pixels / inch;
- Contrast 800: 1 (standard);
- Brightness up to 500 cd / m2 (standard);
- Full support for the standard sRGB;
- Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints;
- Support simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets.

Camera:
- iSight 12 MP with a pixel size of 1,22Вµ;
- Live Photos;
- Autofocus and Focus Pixels technology;
- Flash True Tone;
- Panoramic (up to 63 megapixels);
- Automatic inclusion of HDR during photography;
- Exposure control;
- Serial shooting;
- Timer mode;
- Aperture? /2.2;
- Five-lens;
- Hybrid IR filter;
- Light sensor on the rear panel;
- Protection lens sapphire glass;
- Automatic image stabilization;
- Advanced tone compression system;
- Improved noise reduction technology;
- Face recognition;
- Snap photos to the location.

Video recording:
- Record 4K video (3840x2160 pixels) with a frequency of 30 frames / s;
- Record HD-video 1080p with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / s;
- Record 720p HD video at 30 frames per second;
- Flash True Tone;
- Support for shooting slow-motion video with a resolution of 1080p and a frequency of 120 frames / s or with a resolution of 720p and a frequency of 240 frames / s;
- Time-lapse mode with image stabilization;
- Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p);
- Tracking autofocus;
- Improved noise reduction technology;
- Ability to shoot 8-megapixel photos while recording video 4K;
- Increase during playback;
- Threefold increase;
- Face recognition;
- Binding video to the place of shooting.

Touch ID
- The fingerprint identification sensor is built into the Home button.

Cellular and wireless network:
Model A1662
- LTE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29 ranges);
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz);
- UMTS / HSPA + / DC? HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz);
- GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).

Model A1723
- LTE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28 ranges);
- TD? LTE (ranges 38, 39, 40, 41);
- TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A);
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz);
- UMTS / HSPA + / DC? HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz);
- GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).

All models:
- Wi? Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac4;
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology;
- NFC.

Geolocation:
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS;
- Digital compass;
- Wi? Fi;
- Cellular;
- The function of accurate positioning iBeacon.

Sound reproduction:
- Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 , 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV.

TV and video:
- AirPlay video replay; output of photos, sound and video on Apple TV (2nd generation and newer);
- Support for video replay and video output: up to 1080p via a Lightning digital AV adapter or a Lightning / VGA adapter (adapters sold separately);
- Supported video formats: H.264 video with resolution up to 4K and 30 frames per second, high profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbps, 48 ​​kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbit / s, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames / s, simple profile with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbit / s per channel, 48 kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames / s, sound in ulaw format, PCM stereo sound in avi format;

Battery:
1624 mAh
- Talk time:
up to 14 hours on the 3G network;
- When working on the Internet:
up to 12 hours on the 3G network
up to 13 hours on 4G LTE network
up to 13 hours on the Wi-Fi network;
- Video playback:
up to 13 hours;
- Audio playback:
up to 50 hours;
- In standby:
up to 10 days;

Sensors:
- Touch ID fingerprint identification sensor;
- Three-axis gyroscope;
- Accelerometer;
- Distance sensor;
- Sensor ambient light.

Sim card:
- Nano-sim
FAQ
Question: Which version to buy iPhone A1723 or A1662
Answer: Better A1723 it has LTE RF, and in the A1662 LTE Band there is only one there, if it works on the A1662, then it is not a fact that it will work in another city.

Question: Money from the card is removed after sending the phone to an intermediary or immediately after placing the order. Suddenly, the failure will be?
Answer: If the money is written off then there will be no refusal

Question: Tell me in an appstore it is better to order from an e-mail or as a guest?
Answer: Make out as a guest, there are no problems, the only difference is that from under the guest you will not be able to cancel the order directly on the site, you will have to knock on the caliper. You can from under another account, just enter your full name and address of the intermediary, it is important that the name on the invoice is the same as in the address of the intermediary to which you send.

Question: When ordering from apple.com, choose Sim-free or T-mobile?
Answer: The only difference is in the clip for the SIM card tray, in the mobile there is none, in sim free it is. Usually, at the start of sales of sim free there is no, everyone buys the T-Mobile, this year both the Sim Free and the T-Mobile appeared at the same time, order the sim free.

Question: In which state is it better to indicate your address?
Answer: Choose to have your address in Delaware (DL). There is no sales tax - Polyarka, Parcel Post. Maybe others are suitable. See that there is a tax-free state.

Question: Can I order now, and put the money on the card for payment later? Or do they immediately write something off, reserve?
Answer: When ordering, you tie your card to it, two or three days before the specified date (see your delivery date) the money will be debited from it.

Question: On the website of the Apple purchase is paid via paypal?
Answer: PayPal is for US citizens only.

Question: What other sites that is to order?
Answer: CU / PDA plaza / apple These three with the lowest prices.

Question: Can I order T-mobile not sim free
Answer: Yes (We read)

Question: How about the warranty in Russia?
Answer: There are no problems and limitations, warranty all over the world, including Russia. (We read)

Question: Is there legal unlock?
Answer: Factory Unlocked is a legal unlock, the man himself untied it from the operator. Phones sold on ebay are different and they have different unlock. If you buy the operator you will need to deal with unlock, or through the website operator or people for money. For example you are a US resident and operator bought the phone, net phone (that is, not to steal and no debt), you come to the office of T-Mobile or Verizon, and they loose it, if you are not a resident of the United States you will need to seek outlets on the operator or people in the United States (where it is cheaper than in Russia) that otvyazhut it, and also otvyazhut in the case when the machine clean.

Question: And when importing into Russia through an intermediary of the ShF, for example, you do not fall under customs?
Answer: Everyone gets, intermediaries have customs brokers and on their website you fill out a customs declaration, attach an invoice from the store and a statement of payment from your bank. The broker checks everything and the parcel is sent to you. [/ B] [/ color]

Question: When ordering, you need to pay customs?
Answer: If the amount does not exceed 1000 euros with delivery, then you do not need to pay anything.

Question: What is the restored smartphone?
Be careful!
RESTOREDPhones come in three types: the restored factory, restored by the seller, the restored "official" service. They are not always marked with the model number that begins with В«FВ», but often the quality is just horrible. Each of these kind of new smartphones you can buy in large stores, such as shares and sales.

A separate topic about the purchase on the websites AliExpress and the like.
Buying on such sites is a lottery. No advice before buying will help - all at your own peril and risk.
The main thing:
- you can buy a phone in absolutely any condition from working to completely faulty;
- there are no separate and proven vendors - you can buy a worker, a problem, and a completely non-working device from anyone;
- devices are restored outside of official services - huge chances to get a phone with a curved body, slots, as well as with an inactive fingerprint scanner;
- the box will be sealed and packaged handicraft, the phone will have a fake, but the new case will give the illusion of novelty;
- there may be any traces of vital activity of past owners inside - no matter how ridiculous it may be, but there may be someone else's sweat, drool and dust, because no one makes serious cleansing while preparing the device for sale;
- accessories in the kit (headphones, charger) will be fake, and a fake charger in most cases quickly disables the device.
If you choose the seller's reviews, you know - the majority of reviews written in joyful euphoria immediately after receiving the device, when nothing more is not really considered not tested and tried.
Also recall that the responses of buyers almost do not mean anything. One person can buy an operating device and write about this laudatory review, and another gets in or off the offending device. This lottery.

Question: What to check when buying?
Appearance, matching IMEI on the box and on the device itself
Check by serial number information about the activation.https://checkcoverage.apple.com/
Lack of slots for 2x SIM cards, TVs, flash drives, etc.
The presence of iOS, not Android or JavaOS.

Although it is possible to visually forge anything of the above, including imei and serial, but the most important and effective way to make sure that the phone works is to completely reset all settings:
Settings - General - Reset - Erase content and settings
After that, the phone with the inserted sim card must be activated (this is important) and fully boot up to the desktop with icons. If the phone has a working sim cardstops at the activation stepthen you have a “brick” in your hands, which you can safely return to the seller.

Useful information

Links to marketplaces Avito, Yule, OLX and othersprohibited .
Commercial activities allowedonly in sectionCommercial Services .
Private purchase, sale, exchange devicesonly in sectionsFlea market.

Post has been editedMadfile - 21.02.20, 10:58
Reason for editing: added information on repair phones

Rep: (37)
Denpech @ 03/23/2016, 11:55*
I will order tomorrow in the USA

On the off site as I understand it? Delivery by intermediary? How much will it cost? I also read that the cards of the Russian Federation sometimes do not pass, if you pay in rubles. And if the card is USD? And what about the guarantee ...

Rep: (-3)
Denpech @ 03/23/2016, 06:55*
I will order tomorrow in the USA

And if I live in Europe, I also need a mediator, or is it just for Russians?

Rep: (33)
If someone travels on business or travels to the UK and then returns to his home outside the EU, then you can save and apply for tax free and return VAT at 20% to the airport, for a total of ~ $ 500 for the 64 GB version. It seems like this can be done with goods from stores (which support the Global Tax Free system) throughout the EU, but on the websiteAppleabout tax free only about uk found

Post has been editedThorsAngerVaNeT - 23.03.16, 17:14

ThorsAngerVaNeT @ 03/23/2016, 7:12 PM*
throughout the EU, but on the Apple website about tax free, I found only UK

In CU, it seems like a discount is due to the return of VAT. Does anyone know how soon new iPhones appear at intermediaries such as CU? I would take it there to not bother withcrooksintermediaries

* aleksey_p555
uh ... what is CU?

ThorsAngerVaNeT @ 03/23/2016, 7:23 PM*
uh ... what is CU?

Now 6s at a tasty price.there.
Denpech @ 03/23/2016, 19:31*
A month after the start of sales, checked.

Then it makes sense to wait a bit and make a choice. Still all sorts of retails in the Russian Federation will give in installments most likely with 10-15% discount. And if you close right away, the prices will be the same as in CU, but not a fact ... with the iPhone 6 / 6S it was like that.

Post has been editedaleksey_p555 - 23.03.16, 17:40

Aleksey_p555 @ 03/23/2016, 5:40 PM*
Now 6s at a tasty price there.

In Belarus, a third more expensive from this price sell :-)

Rep: (223)
On the website in the USA there is a choice of SIM Free and T-Mobile - which one to choose?

Posted on 03/24/2016 10:28:

ThorsAngerVaNeT @ 03/23/2016, 3:12 PM*
If someone travels on business or travels to the UK and then returns to his home outside the EU, then you can save and apply for tax free and return VAT at 20% to the airport, for a total of ~ $ 500 for the 64 GB version. It seems like this can be done with goods from stores (which support the Global Tax Free system) throughout the EU, but on the Apple website about tax free only found UK

TAX Free does not return the full amount of VAT, but less.

Denpech @ 03/23/2016, 6:44*
intermediaries or SHF or Banderolka.

Delivery of about $ 50 without insurance? Not expensive?

Posted 03/24/2016 10:57:

On the website in the USA there is a choice of SIM Free and T-Mobile - which one to choose?

If you are not in the US and do not want a phone blocked by an operator, then Sim Free.

Rep: (1)
I left a pre-order on the SG 64GB sim-fri, although it says that the sim-fri is a1662 model, today I will support hammering to send a1723)))

The point is to order a T-mobile in the USA if the T-mobile works on the same frequencies as all the others. For us, the option is only Sprint, but you cannot buy it without a contract.

Post has been editedSkhramov - 24.03.16, 11:37

TAX Free does not return the full amount of VAT, but less.

Yes, you're right, something I did not pay attention to the Global Blue Service fee. In any case, if you take in the UK 64 GB version for 439 pounds, in total, you can return 50 pounds already with deduction of interest ...

Rep: (3)
I left a pre-order on the SG 64GB sim-fri, although it says that the sim-fri is a1662 model, today I will support hammering to send a1723)))
Please then inform here - did you manage to change the model through the support.

Rep: (2211)
I think that if taken from the states, they will send Model A1662, in which our LTE does not support

Post has been editedSnegovik - 24.03.16, 12:58

Left pre-order for pink 64GB, if not canceled on April 1-5 dispatch))

Do you buy with your account?

Rep: (384)
Who knows, is it possible to buy 2 iPhones of SE 64 Gb for $ 499 and send them in one package?
By law, it seems like up to $ 1000 without paying a fee.
And here it turns out $ 998. Will customs pass?

Rep: (0)
Do you buy with your account?

I bought 6s T-mobile under my account. I paid with a savings bank card from a ruble account. Spiked on a parcel.
It turned out at the first attempt.
Details here:
Purchase 6s

But with the models / LTE no luck - it can be stated.
1662 - American; 1723 - European
In the 7th band LTU amerikos (like the most popular in the Russian Federation, I can be wrong), alas, they did not deliver (.
Both versions of Sim-Free and T-Mobile are 1662. And the others are locked, and they won't be sold to us without a contract.

Post has been editedai_gelios - 24.03.16, 13:26

I bought 6s T-mobile under my account. I paid with a savings bank card from a ruble account. Spiked on a parcel.
It turned out at the first attempt.

Write off money after sending the phone the same?

In the 7th band LTU amerikos (like the most popular in the Russian Federation, I can be wrong), alas, they did not deliver (.
Both versions of Sim-Free and T-Mobile are 1662. And the others are locked, and they won't be sold to us without a contract.

Are there Europeans on sale in America? Europeans are after all CU the intermediary and there will be in a month only.

Post has been editedaleksey_p555 - 24.03.16, 13:31

Rep: (-3)
But with the models / LTE no luck - it can be stated.
Both versions of Sim-Free and T-Mobile are 1662. And the others are locked, and they will not be sold to us without a contract. [/ Quote]
I live in Europe I get to order 1723 or 1662 will go? And where did you find the phone model? I have never noticed !!

And where did you find the phone model? I have never noticed !!

http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/#iphone-se

Post has been editedThorsAngerVaNeT - 24.03.16, 13:52

Rep: (0)
You do not order from America in 1723, because The only such model sold with the contract SPRINT and blocked on him.

Order on your local Apple website or buy from official resellers or service providers, then you will be 1723.

By LTE models, operators and frequencies:

Posted on 03/24/2016 at 1:55 PM:

but whether it will be locked is not clear ...

Necessarily will. ATiT, Sprint, Verizon - always locked up. Only T-Mobile is unlocked.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 05:51