Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Firmware from Nikoz47 (Nik Rom Project)

Rep: (1787)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Firmware from Nikoz47 (Nik Rom Project)
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 2, HERMES
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Nikoz47 firmwareпїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Alteration of batteries from third-party manufacturers пїЅ

For those who do not like something in my firmware!

Drivers and Utilities
To install my builds, I highly recommend this very Recovery:
TWRP 3.0.2
For the recovery version below, incorrectly install OTA.

Modem_v52 (Since there is no official firmware in the header:Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.0) (Post Nikoz47 # 48102601)

Firmware list

Strike-through firmware - linked from lost / broken.

Based: MIUI(Updated: 07/15/2016)

Based: Cyanogenmod(Updated: 04/17/2016)

Instructions
Instructions for firmware may vary, because the firmware instructions are listed in the posts themselves with the firmware

Kali NetHunter Installation Instructions(This is not related to my firmware, just Kali NetHunter installation instructions, who can come in handy;))

Modifications
Here(Updated: 06/09/2016)

Support for firmware is completely discontinued, unfortunately ... No more updates, firmware, etc.

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 28.11.19, 19:33
Reason for editing: Updated links to the firmware.

Nik Mod MultiRom (Weekly)- Outdated builds
Nik Mod MultiRom (6.1.7)

Description
- Extended reboot menu
- ClearMotion (MiraVision ClearMotion is MediaTek's technology that makes the picture smoother by increasing the frame rate (usually from 24/30 to 60 fps. The company doesn’t disclose the specific principle of the technology.)
- Ruth - SuperSU
- In firmware 6.1.7, a new modem that erased 3G frequencies for me (therefore, 4G too), because I returned the modem from the assembly 5.12.31
- Added a few extra ringtones and alarm sounds for you
- The default melody is changed; the alarm melody is also changed by default.
- Sewed 3 additional items in the developer mode: Engineering menu, Test menu, Information menu
- Added an additional item "Battery Saving" in Settings
- Added MiraVision item to the screen settings
- Miravision translated into Russian
- I made a symlink from my ringtones to the alarm ringtones folder so as not to take up extra space on the device
- The core of Miui Slim Build 15 [2016/01/10]
Miui Slim kernel description
Working in every Miui Rom's.
Init.d support.
Adb available from the boot.
Memory management much better.
Cache management much better.
More free ram for multitasking.
Improve Filesystem performance.
Disabled debugging (only in the stable release).
Improve interface performance.
Improve network performance.
Improve ril performance.
Improve kernel performance.
Improve SD cards performance.
Optimized the cpu frequency and governors based on power profile.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Bugs
1) Thank youfrost_uaI reported that the modem in firmware 6.1.7 curve, I advise after the firmware, also on a tipfrost_uaInstall the 48th or 50th modem:Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.0) (Post aleha81 # 44003731)
2) The bug is not mine, but miui.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.0) (Post Nikoz47 # 46070501)

Instruction
You can put it on top of the MultiRom assembly through recovery, without wipes.
For example, to install Nik Mod MultiRom 6.1.7, you must first install firmware 6.1.7 from the MultiRom command and roll over the mod for the same version.

Download 6.1.7:
Mega |

Older versions
Modifications 5.12.31
Network speed indicator on the left, clock in the center:

Nik Mod MiuiPro (Weekly)- Outdated builds
Nik Mod MiuiPro (5.12.31)

Description
- Extended reboot menu(In MiuiPro builds, it defaults)
- ClearMotion (MiraVision ClearMotion is MediaTek's technology that makes the picture smoother by increasing the frame rate (usually from 24/30 to 60 fps. The company doesn’t disclose the specific principle of the technology.)
- Record 720p video 120fps
- Kernel with init.d support
- SELinuxMode - Permissive by default
- Ruth - SuperSU
- Added a few extra ringtones and alarm sounds for you
- Standard default ringtone replaced
- Ringtone default alarm replaced
- Stitched the latest version of RootExplorer as a system application

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Bugs
Not yet detected.

Instruction
To put on top of the MiuiPro assembly through recovery, you can without wipes.
For example, to install Nik Mod MiuiPro 5.12.31, you must first install firmware 5.12.31 from the MiuiPro team and roll over the mod for the same version.

Download 5.12.31:
Mega | Yandex

Older versions

Modifications for any versions of MIUI
Viper + Dolby Atmos + Beats Audio

Sound lock and unlock the screen like the iPhone

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 18.03.16, 04:14
Reason for editing: CRT screen fade effect 7.2.1.0

I updated my build:Nik Rom Project MultiRom Stable v7.2.1.0
Sewed hisOTA Update(Now my assemblies will fly you through the air)
We read the description, install;)

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 11.03.16, 23:06

Rep: (110)
Nik Rom Project Multirom (7.2.1.0)
All that (I) need in one bottle.

Nikoz47 @ 01/04/2016, 13:11*
You can put it on top of the MultiRom assembly through recovery, without wipes.
For example, to install Nik Rom Project MultiRom 7.2.1.0, you must first install firmware 7.2.1.0 from the MultiRom command and roll over the mod for the same version.

Those. Installation without wipes only on top of any 7.2.1.0?
If it costs 7.1.4.0, then wipes are required?

Post has been editedcherry_den - 12.03.16, 00:32

Rep: (139)
Nikoz47 @ 03/11/2016, 11:01*
Updated its build: Nik Rom Project MultiRom Stable v7.2.1.0

Not bad.
The truth is, for the first time, everything fell with errors (although Wipe Data / Cache did, but before the firmware, it may be necessary after).
Then I rebooted, I installed Dalvik and everything is ok.
Note that Dolby is on by default. So, if you use Viper, keep in mind.
And the SuperSU is old, it needs to be updated, but without jambs for Viper.
The standard settings for headphones also do not work (third-party ulyshayzers mow them during a hike).
Still Xposed that did not immediately work ... it seems to be active but the modules did not start. To poke the daws of the modules, in the very xposed choose a quick reboot, ask for the root and everything will work.

By the way about the settings of the headphones, I have a xiaomi hybrid, that then one click of the button does not complete the call (it does not depend on the firmware, it was the last). Now I think, isn’t this behavior changing?

Post has been editedasd2003ru - 12.03.16, 00:46

Rep: (139)
PalychRv @ 03/12/2016 00:42*
It was similar - Wipe Data / Cache did both before and after; sinned on the already installed Xposed + installation of a queue Viper + Dolby Atmos + BeatsAudio

So .. there are also Beats .. where to find it? It is necessary that Viper does not interfere ...
Another LuckyPatcher is not removed as standard, then it still appears. Here is the author, what for to shove a bunch of everything, well, nudy lucky, well, put it separately, or take it out in a separate zip.
Many people do not need it, and even some of the software of. purchased license ceases to receive.
Yes, and with Viper + Dolby + beats, it is better to put one Viper separately. And it turns out "when buying a Mercedes 2 OCI as a gift, and yes even in tow ..".

Post has been editedasd2003ru - 12.03.16, 00:55

Rep: (210)
Nikoz47 @ 03/11/2016, 10:01*

Here either because of the lack of updates, or cant in the updater configs?
Attached Image

Put everything clean.
And so everything is quite solid.

Rep: (750)
Nikoz47 @ 03/11/2016, 11:01*

According to the instructions, everything rises, but after rebooting the bootlap. How to fix? Shil times 5.

PalychRv @ 03/11/2016, 23:20*
Solid so ...

And then;)
Cherry_den @ 03/11/2016, 23:31*
Those. Installation without wipes only on top of any 7.2.1.0?

Over 7.2.1.0 only frommultirome
Cherry_den @ 03/11/2016, 23:31*
If it costs 7.1.4.0, then wipes are required?

If multiromes, then you roll MultiRom 7.2.1.0 over, then the Nik Rom Project, in theory, you can without wipes, but did not check.
Asd2003ru @ 03/11/2016, 23:40*
The standard settings for headphones also do not work (third-party ulyshayzers mow them during a hike).

That is, unfortunately, third-party sound enhancers extinguish stock, so I put out a separate patch, I am personally ready to sacrifice the stock EQ, for the sake of such quality;)
Asd2003ru @ 03/11/2016, 23:40*
The truth is, for the first time, everything fell with errors (although Wipe Data / Cache did, but before the firmware, it may be necessary after).

When you first start, 3 crashes of the "Weather Provider" will come out, poke the "Ok" and everything, it does not affect future work, you do not need wipes.
Asd2003ru @ 03/11/2016, 11:48*
So .. there are also Beats .. where to find it?

It is without an interface (libraries, etc.), it seems that Viper does not interfere.
Asd2003ru @ 03/11/2016, 11:48*
Here is the author, what for to shove a bunch of everything, well, nudy lucky, well, put it separately, or take it out in a separate zip.

Sorry, of course, but I don’t owe anything to anyone, I’m doing assembling for myself, I don’t like it, we’re passing by, I need xposed, but someone doesn’t need it, so maybe the mod may not be cut, but open the order table? I did not test the removal of the lacquer patcher, I put the date in the section, in theory it should be deleted
maskit-62 @ 03/12/2016, 00:14*
According to the instructions, everything rises, but after rebooting the bootlap. How to fix? Shil times 5.

How and what was installed? please describe in detail.
ResidentP @ 03/12/2016, 00:09*
Here either because of the lack of updates, or cant in the updater configs?

The same request, describe in detail how it was set, what for what, what the wipe, we will look for the reason, OTA works for me personally, like u.PalychRv

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 12.03.16, 02:13

If you have a quiet sound of conversational dynamics

Settings ->Additional settings ->For developers ->Engineering menu MTK ->Hardware Tesing ->Audio ->Normal Mode ->Sph ->Level 6 ->Change 128 to 160, the sound should be louder.

Who does not have the item "For Developers", do the following:
Settings ->About device ->Version MIUI ->Tap it 6 times and the developers menu will appear.

Thanks for the tipfrost_ua

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 13.03.16, 17:37

Also on a tipShvykovWe continue to repair OTA on my firmware, for whom the file is swung but the error MD5 gets out:
Hooray. I deleted all the files that were on the screen and everything downloaded. I'm here on the forum with the admin had a row, almost banned him at all ... But I just asked about the firmware.

He deleted all the files from the / sdcard0 / MIUI / OTA-Updater / download / ROM folder, MD5 error due to the fact that your new files are being downloaded as a copy of the already existing Nik Rom Project MultiRom 7.2.1.0_upd_1 (it was downloaded earlier but not completely, who has 10% who has 90%), that is, Nik Rom Project MultiRom 7.2.1.0_upd_1(1) etc. since the file name changes and MD5 changes, and because of this, the MD5 cant, well, clearing the application data does not hurt

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 27.03.16, 21:42

Rep: (27)
Regarding MD5, I opened the file that was downloaded with a notebook, they write about the restrictions on access by our Roskomnadzor, such as the forbidden website in Russia ..
Apparently the file sharing service has been added to the list (

Post has been editedthreeom - 15.03.16, 00:58

Regarding MD5, I opened the file that was downloaded with a notebook, they write about the restrictions on access by our Roskomnadzor, such as the forbidden website in Russia ..

Everything is clear ... the file on ex.ua is simple, damn again to change the file sharing ...

Updated link, try OTA again :)

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 15.03.16, 01:01

Bobar @ 03/15/2016 00:07*
Nikoz47 why delete such good applications?

Which ones?
threeom @ 03/15/2016 00:04*
So far the same .. (

OTA downloads folder cleared?
Bobar @ 03/15/2016 00:07*
Well, I didn’t separate the volume of the call and notifications ... but you’ll reduce the call to work, and the notification will start

I do not like this option, those who need it, SW.xxxTy3uKxxxmade it possible with xposed to start :)

Rep: (32)
The problem is in 7.2.1 upd1 from Nikoz47. All incoming SMS displays the icon sim2, no matter where they come to sim1 or sim2. How to fix?

I did not notice this myself, everything is displayed correctly, the same firmware as yours.

Rep: (2345)
M
We move to subsectionXiaomi
The curator of the topic is accordingly assignedNikoz47
Please love and respect!

Ply upd_2, a question for name lovers in 2 lines when calling, this patch should add 2 lines in 2 windows:
1) Talk and call window
2) newly dialed window
All right

Rep: (0)
do not come SMS sber from number 900 ???

Rep: (33)
* Nikoz47,
On my firmware, the lock screen hangs and does not react to anything, does the reboot help, I wonder if I have such a bug?

Rep: (64)
do not come SMS sber from number 900 ???

Information for those who understand what it is about and was aware of this problem, FIX_Xposed that there was previously caused a problem with long incoming SMS

Rep: (355)
On my firmware, the lock screen hangs and does not react to anything, does the reboot help, I wonder if I have such a bug?

Apparently yes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 10:28