Bluedio Bluetooth headset - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (344)
Bluedio bluetooth headset - Discussion
Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H +
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Description
  • Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Headphones Headset Built-in Microphone / Micro-SD Music / FM Radio
    After extensive research, Bluedio found that modern headphones on the market have many common defects, such as serious noise, flat sound, stifling appearance, etc. For these reasons, after 3 years of research and development, Bluedio developed the Bluedio turbine.
  • Hurricane H + Headset.
    The Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + headset is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows, and only the 40 mm sound and image defects that occur when the sound is delayed are not synchronized when watching a movie. The headset Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + is equipped with a built-in microphone, micro-SD music and FM radio.
  • Cult powerful bass resonance
    The 57-mm ultra-large dynamic drivers, the turbine-style casing and the iconic bluedio shock low-frequency shock make it possible to feel deep bass resonance for superior sound quality.
  • Super long control and call with Bluetooth 4.1
    Thanks to the robust high-speed CPU of the Bluetooth 4.1 operating system, the Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + boasts a long operating time: 40 hours of music, 45 hours of talk time and 1625 hours (approximately 67 days) in standby mode. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression reduce ambient noise during a call.
  • Individual functions
    Audio Sharing allows you to connect to another H + headset via an audio cable and share music with friends (* it is recommended to use headphones with a resistance of 32 ohms or higher ). At the same time, connect two Bluetooth devices, without any problems, connect to the phone and tablet and listen to music as you like!
  • Comfort
    Specially selected soft ear headphones and artificial protein skin imitating human skin texture provide long-lasting comfort.
  • Convenience
    Just plug in the audio cable (sold separately) and listen to your favorite music. Hurricane H + also has voice prompts in 4 languages ​​(English, French, Spanish and Chinese).
Device characteristics
  • Drivers : 57mm speaker x 2
  • Converter type : speaker
  • Bluetooth version : V4.1
  • Frequency range : 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
  • Working distance : up to 10 m (free space)
  • Bluetooth profiles : A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
  • Resistance : 16О©
  • Frequency response : 20 Hz-20 kHz
  • Sensitivity : 110 dB
  • Distortion : <0.1% (SOI)
  • Music play time : up to 40 hours
  • Talk time : up to 45 hours
  • MP3 play time : up to 15 hours
  • FM play time : up to 15 hours
  • Waiting time : up to 1625 hours
  • Charging time : about 2 hours
  • Working temperature : -10 to 50 В° C
Useful
Reviews
Photos from inside the headphones

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture
under the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (26)
But with the settings of the conversation for example on Skype, everything is very lagging (

Limitations of bluetooth. Bluetooth has different profiles - this is such a healthy list. High-quality sound is an A2DP profile. It supports sound transmission in one direction only. For two-way sound transmission, headphones go to the headset profile (HFP). Therefore, to complain about this is stupid and useless, it is necessary to change the standard bluetooth, headset has nothing to do with it.

Rep: (28)
Bluedio n2 - can I change it too?

Rep: (33)
Good news. Until April 2, we are playing Bluedio Vinyl Plus headphones. If you want to participate in a creative contest and you have a page in VKontakte, write to me in PM, I will drop you a link to the contest rules))) And good luck to all): P: P: P

Rep: (46)
Good day!
Thank you for the information provided on the headphones! I would like to clarify about the sound quality, how is it?
I ordered headphones for ALI, the full version with FM, sd-card! In April will come. By the way, there is also an interesting device - Bluetooth transmitter / receiver!

: happy: Many have fallen in love with the sound of Bluedio)

Rep: (46)
For the sound of Bluetooth and many fell in love)

So knowingly acquired!

Rep: (0)
I own Bluedio H for about 3 months already, I really like to use them when traveling to work, from work and right at work :) Colleagues already chuckle that I sleep right in my headphones :) Bluedio T2 + came clearly packed. I was glad insanely, until I discovered that the MF (power) button had failed and stuck ... Now the headphones turn on and off in a cycle. It happens and does not react to anything. Sadness sadness, shot the video sent to the seller (JD), let's see what he says.

Rep: (344)
I own Bluedio H for about 3 months already, I really like to use them when traveling to work, from work and right at work :) Colleagues already chuckle that I sleep right in my headphones :) Bluedio T2 + came clearly packed. I was glad insanely, until I discovered that the MF (power) button had failed and stuck ... Now the headphones turn on and off in a cycle. It happens and does not react to anything. Sadness sadness, shot the video sent to the seller (JD), let's see what he says.

It can be replaced by a button from the control panel of the car radio.

I don’t understand how to connect T2 + ears to a computer as an sd drive. I really, even the mp3 mode does not work, immediately slips on the FM radio. On the sd card, right to the root, threw music, and folders with music. Does not read. Has anyone come across this?

I don’t understand how to connect T2 + ears to a computer as an sd drive. I really, even the mp3 mode does not work, immediately slips on the FM radio. On the sd card, right to the root, threw music, and folders with music. Does not read. Has anyone come across this?

The headphones themselves as a drive are not connected. Check your memory card. Probably the reason for it. Try a different memory card. Your memory card may not be supported by headphones.

DemonVolchara @ 03/28/2016, 04:15*
Check your memory card. Probably the reason for it.

Map 16GB, class 10. Checked for operability, everything is OK. Agreed with the seller to send home. Something is still all quiet.

Rep: (2)
I bought Bluedio T2 +, with smart it caught normally, but there is some background noise, does everyone have it?

And it is also very annoying that the buttons dangle when they go on shabarchat, it’s really impossible to do something

I bought Bluedio T2 +, with smart it caught normally, but there is some background noise, does everyone have it?

There are also background noises when listening at a low volume, on both models I own.

Posted 04/02/2016, 00:06:

And it is also very annoying that the buttons dangle when they go on shabarchat, it’s really impossible to do something

There are T2 + described buttons that also grumble, or maybe not one, on Bluedio H - everything is clear. The truth is that recently the Bluedio-H has broken the bow, the plastic bows are evil.

Post has been editedpirus311 - 02.04.16, 00:08

I apologize. All headphones with memory cards really connect to the computer as a drive.

Rep: (5)
* DemonVolchara
Well, you were not completely wrong. Headphones are visible only with an inserted / working memory card.
* pirus311, He apparently has something with the port, because they are not visible.

Rep: (8)
so no one will tell how to improve a deaf microphone on t2

When listening from an SD card, how to set up the equalizer?

Pirus311 @ 04/02/2016, 00:06*
There are also background noises when listening at a low volume, on both models I own.

When you press the buttons, there is generally a lot of noise, then it decreases after 2-3 seconds ... just the same?
Listening to music for relaxation is not ice at all, it turns out only a cable, even if these tips were cut off by filters ...

So I did not understand the T2 + equalizer worker through the program on a smart?

Pirus311 @ 04/02/2016, 00:06*
There are T2 + described buttons that also grumble, or maybe not one, on Bluedio H - everything is clear.

I have all the buttons sheburchat, and sometimes infuriates, it would be better to have made the membrane with protrusions
Even now the ears will stop at 0 in the street, what will be difficult to imagine in the summer.

I also noticed that it is too well heard to others that you play there ....

Rep: (1)
I had a volume down button on the T2, I had to pull it out, otherwise the headphones did not work. plus preyut ears very much.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 18:55