DiscussionK1 Plus DVB-S2 / T2
PictureDVB-S2 / T2 TV Box on Amlogic S905
Specifications
Attached Image

A photo
Comparison of models Ki Plus - Kii Pro - Ki Pro - Kiii Pro
Reviews
Native software on K1 + S2 / T2
Software for the new version on s905D(Do not sew in the old on s905 !!! and vice versa!)
Custom firmware
Alternative software for K1 + Combo (S2 / T2)
Useful
miniFAQ by Neutrino
Sellers K1 + S2 / T2
If not taking DVB-T2
Discussion of K1 + in other forums
Important!
Aspect repaired!
K
The topic is very closely related toVENZ K1 (DVB-S2) / VIGICA C100S - Discussionand is essentially its continuation for the new box on the S905 processor.
Almost all information regarding the operation of the satellite part on the native and alternative software is suitable from that topic. Before asking a question, please look for an answer there.

Discussion of the new KII Pro DVB-S2 / T2
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
    Discussion w @ ring servers, their selection, prices, etc. also offtop. Look for this info in other forums.

Attention! New K1Plus appeared on the S905D processor (Android 7) Software is not compatible !!!
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.03.20, 10:41

Rep: (431)
Prodavashka lying.
KI + only 2.4GHz

Rep: (4)
If you lie, then, in principle, for such audacity is not a sin to demand a return to sell a certain amount of open debate, referring to the correspondence and its obvious lie?
Or maybe all the same with that merchant, the party consoles K1 (not plus) with a second range of 5 GHz?

Rep: (101)
wowan633 @ 16.03.2016, 20:07*
Or maybe all the same with that merchant, the party consoles K1 (not plus) with a second range of 5 GHz?

So book and see what problems? (Then the dispute will open and return the money), I have already ordered KI plus s905 t2 / s2 1/8, zhdems month approximately ...

Post has been editedstaa - 17.03.16, 09:41

Rep: (15)
staa @ 17.03.2016, 08:39*
So book and see what problems? (Then the dispute will open and return the money), I have already ordered KI plus s905 t2 / s2 1/8, zhdems month approximately ...

I do not know .... my appeal to the vending publish data on percents, memory capacity and flushes in advertising receivers - was not heard.

Rep: (11)
Hello! Please help. Today I received K1 plus top box tuner, orderedhere. Top box is turned on, boots but does not respond to the remote. Could it be that sell handed me the remote from a simple K1? How is it possible to check? Looks like a 1 in 1 remote from K1.

* kostec33,
On your phone, turn on the camera, poke the remote control at the camera, if visible flash, then the remote worker.
And so, open a dispute, let sends a new console or a partial refund.
It is also possible to blame for not control himself and boxing, the receiver can die, nepropay and whatnot.

Post has been editedsurkov.alex - 17.03.16, 15:31

I checked. Indeed, the remote does not work. I will swear to the seller. + For advice.

Rep: (12)
And where do you live .For as pasylka with k1 you come up with something quickly much ???

Rep: (6)
I think if the seller has not fulfilled its obligations advertised, let zastrelitsa?
Not well, you understand, I have a couple of commas!

Post has been editedbaev9 - 17.03.16, 16:25

tijik76 @ 17.03.2016, 14:14*
And where do you live .For as pasylka with k1 you come up with something quickly much ???

I live in Germany. Parcel arrived 10 days.

Rep: (12)
Normalno.Bystro Quam dohodit.Proboval how it works.

* kostec33,
If possible, you can try to disassemble the console and soldering LED.

Rep: (4)
staa @ 17.03.2016, 08:39*
So book and see what problems? (Then the dispute will open and return the money), I have already ordered KI plus s905 t2 / s2

All the same, did not dare to order K1.Chudes not byvaet.Ne there may be 5 ggts.Zakazal today too KI plus s905 t2 / s2.Tsena little more, and the parameters abruptly.
By the way, I have the same ordered to sell as kostec33.

Post has been editedwowan633 - 17.03.16, 17:24

kostec33 @ 17.03.2016, 14:56*
I checked. Indeed, the remote does not work. I will swear to the seller. + For advice.

Rating from this sell high, get a new console.

wowan633 @ 17.03.2016, 17:23*
I ordered today too KI plus s905 t2 / s2.Tsena little more, and the parameters abruptly.
By the way, I have the same ordered to sell as kostec33.

Congratulations, so soon to twist together the box,

For now, just write a message without opening the dispute. Let's see what answer.
It is a pity that no console does not check how the box. I am trying to pick up a universal - to no avail. On some key codes are found on other (non-ferrous, for example) - no.

Post has been editedkostec33 - 17.03.16, 18:52

kostec33 @ 17.03.2016, 17:48*
It is a pity that no console does not check how the box. I am trying to pick up a universal - to no avail. On some key codes are found on other (non-ferrous, for example) - no.

aeromysh, keyboard + mouse (do not remember the correct name) you cover 90% of all problems with a faulty pultom.U me too on vidzhike remote did not work yet found a cause-nepropay, wireless mouse used.

It is always recommended and control immediately order with an attachment, the price console with Gyro ~ $ 8.50 and more expensive is not necessary (Keyboard button on the remote from my experience is not needed, as the Kama course, I have visited many AIRO consoles, know a lot about.)

Rep: (174)
* kostec33,
Maybe a stupid question, but the batteries are good precisely and correctly inserted? :)
Then make out there is really likely nepropay. Well, from the second it is not necessary to give up, come in handy.

dm_mih @ 17.03.2016, 18:01*
Maybe a stupid question, but the batteries are good precisely and correctly inserted? :)
Then make out there is really likely nepropay.

Batteries are in order. I disassembled, and soldered LED +/- with batteries. Without changes :(
Aeromysh I have Rii Mini i25. But it does not have colored buttons, and without them you tune problematic.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.12.20, 11:11