> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (422)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Kenzo

Description | Prime Description | Discussion пїЅ | DiscussionSpecial Edition | Marriage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ | Owners Club Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account пїЅ |
MIUI firmwareпїЅ | Firmware Special Edition пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Core пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information! Ads!
Read first of all to those who just bought a phone! Questions on the FAK will be deleted!

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?
  • When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicate as detailed information about your problem as possible.:
    • What is it?
    • What led to her?
    • What actions to address it you have taken?
    • Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
    • Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)
  • If you notice that your postdeleted , you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
    • The answer to your question is in the cap - you should carefully review it for information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
    • The answer to your question has been discussed in the subject repeatedly.It is worth using the search on the topic.
    • Your post is offtopic in this topic -think whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.
    • So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me ?;etc. -This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.

Below are links to important announcements:

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware
Firmware reviews
Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Surveys

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did you like the new MIUI8?
Attached Image

What is better to sit on?
Attached Image

Do you have a bootloader ...?
Attached Image

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
Attached Image

For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button Pictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 09.06.20, 07:34
Reason for editing: Restored MIUI PRO 10.2.1.0 Aroma

Rep: (197)
dol1ar @ 28.08.2016, 16:10*
MTP mode can be turned off before connecting yusb lace?

Yes, you can turn off the menu "For Developers"
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddantist_140 - 28.08.16, 16:51

Rep: (598)
thenewz @ 28.08.2016, 17:43*
how to make any major desktop
We need to do the pinch with three fingers and the choice is the default desktop.
Attached Image
If you include a screenshot of three fingers, it does not work.

Rep: (0)
Shorter set Global 8 6 Androyd. Without wipe through rekoveri. I stood standards. Normal flight.
P.s. judge for yourself)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
RemindRules section "Android - Firmware" .
3.8. All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler.
Instructions on how to remove the image under the spoiler -"How to remove images under the spoiler".
Theme, where you can practice -"We try to upload files and images to the forum".

Post has been editedvaalf - 29.08.16, 12:24
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (108)
How to remove notifications from the curtain from the update in MIUI 7
Judging by the commentsDonkey 8 in MIUI is no problem if the updater to freeze in MIUI 7, or at least in 7.5.3.0 and 7.5.4.0 after the phone can not be frozen off or reboot, as with a frozen boot updater will butlup

To safely get rid of the notifications of available upgrades will need:

a) Root rights and file manager with a text editor
Build.prop need to edit the file in the folder system, there will be a line of 5 like this:
ro.build.version.incremental = V7.5.3.0.LHOMIDE(Instead V7.5.3.0.LHOMIDE be spelled out your firmware version)
Change this line for example as follows:
ro.build.version.incremental = Kenzo (Kenzo instead can write for instance your nickname, it is desirable to only letters, numbers and dots, I do not know how other special characters can affect)
Save the changes and reboot the phone
I so look:
Attached Image

b) Twrp installed or running temporarily (Instructions here)
At the request can first open the archive build.prop_MIUI_Kenzo.zip, where system / build.prop edit, prescribing instead Kenzo your text
Going into TWRP, click install and select the archive build.prop_MIUI_Kenzo.zip, sew it and reboot the system
Download
Attached filebuild.prop_MIUI_Kenzo.zip(130.42 KB)

The original message
black3383 @ 29.08.2016, 18:49*
I MIUI 7 GS 7.5.4 is it possible to somehow set up, it does not show notifications for new version? Disable or update something in assuring way.

Updater do not try to freeze, or after rebooting the system will not start, it is better in the system \ build.prop submenu firmware version on the left, a couple of zeros through the points Fill and check or even instead prescribe 7.5.4.0 99.9.9.9, my wife ordered but 7.7.7.7 why today for a couple of minutes the updater it offered an upgrade to Lo 8 qualifier. To the new version is displayed recorded after editing restart the phone. If suddenly froze updater, then just unfreeze before restarting, somehow it affects the system boot
Posts Update:
Here are just recently near the curtain hanging in the notice that is available 8ka, opened his build.prop
Line
ro.build.version.incremental = V7.5.3.0.LHOMIDE
I replaced the
ro.build.version.incremental = Semiazas

Now there is no update, the screenshot below
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editeddantist_140 - 29.08.16, 21:28

Rep: (11)
Hello everybody. Firmware Miui 8 08/06/18
After installation there was a strange bug. During the day, the phone works. All OK. I leave for the night, and in the morning some flies nastrlyki system. For example, instead of klaviatkry Swiftkey switched stpndartnaya keyboard Android, desktop shortcuts that I put it in the folder appear again on the desktop. Save games, the progress of which is stored in the phone-flies.
Set root, the bootloader is unlocked.

Post has been editedlinux-vlad_style - 30.08.16, 00:43

Rep: (47)
* SpawN1414 And it is not clear, it ota update from the versions that are listed to 8

Rep: (423)
* alexsirbu,
I bet a lot already, specific write, version, whose release?

Rep: (49)
* Thunderbringer ,
Normal updates. How to get the phone firmware Global earlier this year and is updated several times only for the OTA. And even once the phone is not fully sewn, nor dumped "to the factory." But with MIUI 8 I broke down and updated from 7.5.3 through three points to a file and nothing, as previously left no glitches, etc. Everything works perfectly. No need to frighten people - albeit quietly updated).
PS: third-party software costs dofiga - almost 200 applications!

Rep: (27)
* Donkey
I checked on her (had to) work. After clicking this menu popped up I did it did not just connected to a computer and the phone went edl

Post has been editedpilot-103 - 30.08.16, 01:36

just need to turn your head and not stick everything)
all right there with permission, read about the features of the platform. in fact all just change platform.xml on pralenny and the problem is solved.

Post has been editedVovii 78 RUS - 30.08.16, 01:58

Rep: (200)
I think you can help this module.

MiuiPermissionRemover -http: //repo.xposed.inf....miuipermissionremover

it was necessary to immediately write that last day Pos worth. I 25ya works like a clock, and permissions to 6m droid has its own troubles, and they do not belong to miui, there at the very firmware level to give additional authorization necessary software. Generally, in the library or read attentively posts that pop up when you run the software. poking everywhere otmnyuenu to 6m droid is not a ride.

Posted 08/30/2016, 2:27:

* KOLKA3250,
the library to you!
Firmware lowering the drain method is not possible. Sew only mifleshem or restores old backups please ...

Rep: (102)
Moroschik @ 30.08.2016, 01:15*
Guys, there is a problem: if you listen to music on the phone is locked, then after some time (minute 4) to keep the music starts. Jerks like talking. Moreover, these troubles are and dynamics
Once I unlock your phone - everything becomes normal

Try turning off power savings by restricting the operation of the background processes (Settings - Dopolniteno - Battery and productivity - Spending programs Battery -. Disable or something like that).

* flashvoyager,
Try running SoundAbout program (it is in the store), and then connect the headphones / speakers.

obraz0 @ 29.08.2016, 22:23*
I like that strange, even during the day ... Now here I did not want to light up the screen after took the phone away from his ear, just 5 checked ... After reboot, like plowing ... It is on the global 7.5 .... On the girl was not ... strange ...

Amadeuzz13 @ 29.08.2016, 23:06*
* obraz0, When you call very often, the conversation is activated proximity sensor and the screen no longer lights up.

At the same time there was one week of use. Firmware 7.3.7.0 Global Stable. On the screen while conveying matte film which covers the sensors and camera.

Post has been edited- = SxG = - - 30.08.16, 03:46

Rep: (252)
linux-vlad_style @ 30.08.16, 00:43*
After installation there was a strange bug.
Maybe an old backup with E restores account? He is just, and can do everything that you have described.

Rep: (18)
* pylych It may just have to wait. I plant a long time passed, I strip down filled a couple of times.

Rep: (34)
* Mr. DeniZ, on my 8.0.1 kakraz yet started at all hopelessly fail.

Rep: (2)
I do not know what happened, but one day a wild zhor battery 8 miui (beta) has stopped. Apparently, everything ustakanilos in the firmware. Let's see how themselves will lead this afternoon.

Rep: (24)
lioncharli @ 31.08.2016, 07:26*
Good morning! Updated on xiaomi.eu stable 8.0.1 V8-5.1. Now I can not install SuperSu.
It turns out from this window:

Previously, all set to normal.

Screen indicates the absence of Ruta

Post has been editedalex149ae - 30.08.16, 09:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/05/20, 1:14