> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (428)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Kenzo
Description | Prime Description | Discussion пїЅ | DiscussionSpecial Edition | Marriage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ | Owners Club Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Firmware Special Edition пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmwareпїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware

Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Firmware reviews
Surveys

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did you like the new MIUI8?
Attached Image

What is better to sit on?
Attached Image

Do you have a bootloader ...?
Attached Image

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - Today, 01:23
Reason for editing: Global Stable V10.2.1.0 / Global Developer v8.11.22

Rep: (1806)
Solaris1111 @ 06.01.21, 18:08*
Is there any miui firmware on the ninth android? Port, LANK, BUT MIUI?
First, I felt a glimpse, it seemed that about 9 Miui asking, but on the 9th bucket of Miui firmware on Kenzo, the maximum port on the 8th bucket was sort of laid out.

Rep: (210)
* Banzay.ural ,
Yes, it is on the ninth android. I tried on eighth, but there was some kind of jamb and I would fuck her. Unofficial many, but I was looking for MIUI. All ports in general with jambs of the camera mostly and also had to abandon them, and the sixth seventh is not satisfied. I thought I could watch the ninth, but it turned out it is not there and miracles does not happen.

Rep: (54)
* Solaris1111 You can try the GSI project, I have some worked, but not complete functionality. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Unofficial firmware (Post WhiteApfel # 75530173)

Rep: (6)
New version of the TWRP recovery (official), from 29.12.2020.

Post has been editedYhty3. - 08.01.21, 22:56

Rep: (53)
On the extreme EU, did not fix the bug of the brightness slider after changing the dark mode ...: Wallbash:

Rep: (0)
Give someone a working link to the firmware through the myths. Globalku.

Post has been editedDivergent777 - 11.01.21, 21:38

Rep: (1806)
* Divergent777, Here You can watch extreme.

Hold my Redmi 3 Pro an angle to the tile. I even tried to change the screen to him. But Chinese spare parts with crucial repairmen finished. I had to move to the Redmi 8 Pro. The third Redmi about was good. For your time ...

Rep: (1020)
Greetings.
Tell me the last off firmware, what is the device data?

Attached Image

* _VonFront_ , Yes.

* ferumf1z1m , Dirty did not try to flash the same firmware?

Rep: (7)
Borolya @ 15.01.21, 13:18*
Dirty did not try to flash the same firmware?

Tried, did not help.

In the header, the best choice of TWRP TWRP 3.2.3 v1 mod by MR-R00T, in the subject of custom sewers in the header Archive of old versions and there TWRP 3.2.3 v2 mod by MR-R00T, i.e. Version 2, but dates back to the header of this topic. So what is the best choice?

* ferumf1z1m I use orange fox.

Hello. I am looking for a backup with IMEI NV. I tried to restore, but my port Diag does not want to work. I do not know what the problem is. Changed PC and firmware and drivers. If someone is not difficult to create backup with changed data I will be grateful.
P. s. Backup is for TWRP, I also tried to install Xposed and try to change through it. But after installation, the system does not start

Post has been editedciller123123 - Today, 19:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 20:41