> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (429)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Kenzo
Description | Prime Description | Discussion » | DiscussionSpecial Edition | Marriage » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Xiaomi Club » | Owners Club Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro » | Camera talk » | Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account » | Modifications » | power usage » | Bootloader unlocking » | Kernels » | Firmware Special Edition » | Custom firmware » | MIUI firmware»

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware

Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Firmware reviews
Surveys

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did you like the new MIUI8?
Attached Image

What is better to sit on?
Attached Image

Do you have a bootloader ...?
Attached Image

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedesleer - 20.01.21, 17:16
Reason for editing: How to raise a brick, if well, nothing of the existing in the header helps, but the phone allows you to enter the FastBoot mode, or get the ADB mode in TWRP.

Rep: (63)
* Sasha603,
//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... tx7reqmz9uz & e = 75112860

Russian is. Only font replace on Roboto

* Baisic
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Miui Firmware (Post Alexanrin # 75112860)

Rep: (8)
* baisic , * Mogilla folder not found

* Mogilla , And how to install the font of the robot through the themes ?? Only installed 8.7.17, the phone for 5 minutes was tightly dependent and now the constant error (the system interface does not respond) What to do?

Rep: (49)
* baisic ,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Keep and pussy ...

Rep: (24)
* Sasha603, Updated the port of the same author?

* Glamurniy Yes, I think can format the system under F2FS or no sense? And how are the fonts ??

Rep: (112)
Found onXDAFresh port from Hailpas. Details, unfortunately, I can not write (whether there is a Russian language, etc.)), since he himself has not yet put, in the evening it is possible to test if there is time. (Now at work, no time to do)
MIUI 10
Android7.0
Version8.7.19
Who has a desire - try, write about the results :)

Download link

UPD: There now, the idea of ​​the global port is emerging with Max Max, let's see what will come of

Post has been editedalexstar87 - 20.07.18, 18:38
Reason for editing: UPD

* Sasha603,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 07/20/2018, 18:40:

* Sasha603, The font must be in the .mtz format Attached fileGoogle_fonts_roboto.mtz. (2.44 MB)

Post has been editedGlamurniy - 20.07.18, 18:41

Rep: (39)
[quote name = "alexstar87" date = "07/20/2018, 19:36" post = 75269323] found onXDAFresh port from Hailpas. Details, unfortunately, I can not write (whether there is a Russian language, etc.)), since he himself has not yet put, in the evening it is possible to test if there is time. (Now at work, no time to do)
MIUI 10
Android7.0
Version8.7.19
Who has a desire - try, write about the results :)

I do not advise. The system is terribly slows down. V2 works fine. And there is no Russian language

Post has been editedIlham14 - 20.07.18, 18:55

* Sasha603 , see attachments

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
All good.
Bought a new display.
Today I installed, after switching on the MI icon lights up and the MNUT 10 is lit and then throws into the recovery.
By disconnecting the loops, I found out that the sensor does not allow to boot ..
If you connect the old sensor, everything is ok, the phone is loaded normally.
And when the phone is booting, you can connect the sensor from the new screen and it works.
I stitched the last firmware (v9.5.3.0.mhomifa fastboot) through the Miflash situation did not change.
Someone know what nonsense? So the sensor seems to work, but if it is connected, the phone cannot be loaded.

PS Give a link firmware on the site, I can not find something.

Post has been editedseeoleg - 20.07.18, 20:22

Rep: (4)
After installation 8.7.20 there is no fingerprint item

Rep: (18)
Massa1993 @ 07/20/18, 20:32*
Core Agni Put! There for those who changed new drivers screen

Started AGNI_PUREMIUI-MM_V13.0_KENZO with standard settings. The result is the same.
There are still thoughts what can be done?

* alexanrin, In contacts are also lacking Russian
Attached Image

Rep: (214)
Flashpain @ 07/20/18, 22:00*
GPS does not work
Works .. I have at least. For all sources and on GPS satellites .. by the coordinates of the network, indeed, something is not that .. on customs it is a familiar picture, nothing terrible ..

Post has been editedthebigkohuna - 20.07.18, 22:08

Satellites sees, but Google does not see the coordinates (

Attached images
Attached Image

Flashpain @ 07/20/2018, 22:00*
GPS does not work too?

Works, I advise you to run this programGPS Up, let all satellites go go and find exact location

Rep: (206)
Ilham14 @ 07/20/18, 22:30*
Hanging when cleaning .....

That was already, try:Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Miui Firmware (Sonofmoon Post # 75190944)

Rep: (1)
* alexanrin , on goodix will fix, or it is not realistic to do? I'm in a tank)

Post has been editedRenjer00. - 20.07.18, 22:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 06:09