> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (428)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Kenzo
Description | Prime Description | Discussion пїЅ | DiscussionSpecial Edition | Marriage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ | Owners Club Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Firmware Special Edition пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmwareпїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware

Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Firmware reviews
Surveys

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did you like the new MIUI8?
Attached Image

What is better to sit on?
Attached Image

Do you have a bootloader ...?
Attached Image

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - Yesterday, 01:23
Reason for editing: Global Stable V10.2.1.0 / Global Developer v8.11.22

Rep: (14)
novichok2013 @ 30.08.2016, 13:31*
most likely, it will save only on custom firmware.

if the bottle is blocked, then what's the custom?

Rep: (38)
powar19 @ 30.08.2016, 11:35*
turn on developerke without the Internet, then input into account in E may be skipped

Scheele, is still blocked, infa somewhere written about blocking deep ((The only option seems to find the official developerku under fastbut without service Xiaomei ... but where?

Posted on 30/08/2016, 10:40:

novichok2013 @ 30.08.2016, 11:31*
most likely, it will save only on custom firmware.

If TWRP could put something like this would have done)

Rep: (1280)
* PVKisel , Look in the subject custom bikes, there came aosp 6, leak under fastbut can help

Rep: (301)
* -Neyron-, all the adequate people store contacts on Google's servers. And it is unlikely someone is seriously puzzled by your extravagant issue)

Rep: (301)
zuiden @ 30.08.2016, 15:47*
On google photos of contacts for some reason soaps have Xiaomei no problem with photos
Well, not straight, "soaps", just a little squeezed. You would not say - I never would have noticed.

Rep: (194)
* dedww, on global stable through miflash, there tried to remove the ACC?

Rep: (27)
* PVKisel,
Try globalkoy 7.2.5.0 firmware when there is a function to skip miakkaunta

Rep: (1017)
* WeibRabe,
1. TWRP has asked to disable spontaneous recovery rekaveri staff. It is necessary to accept and move the slider.

Rep: (37)
* raptor_nc, I 7.5.3.0 on the repository is also not swinging. You may need to give some kind of permission to save the data? Or feature xposed ddya MIUI

Rep: (6)
* xanur86,
I was the same. about 5 seconds and hung in the EDL left in reset. The solution is not found

Rep: (147)
farrell95 @ 30.08.2016, 12:14*
phone there, and EFS section is not present?

Rekaveri other put, TWRP-COFFACE sees only 4 main sections ...

Rep: (126)
* WeibRabe,
For all firmware 7.h.h fashion dialers here
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI Firmware (OS 5.x - 6.x)
put through twrp even though his hands through the file a manager, it worked on all firmware 8.0.1 on a separate song, there is a bit different and you need to change one file, it is checked works

Rep: (274)
* Atner,
You need to disconnect the battery trail if it does not help - flashing.

Post has been editedDimka_6y6lik - 30.08.16, 11:28

Rep: (67)
* Atner , Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Discussion (Post RomanGeorg # 50199714)

Rep: (2)
guys tell me how to see logs modem (or rather than to open files* .qdb and * .qmdl , Logs include a command * # * # 995995 # * # *), not a stable operation of the mode 3. There are no problems, everything works fine and switches. With a 3rd story, in the command where there is a confident reception 3zh and 2zh, the modem itself periodically switches to mode 2. What time sits in it and then turns back to 3. The same story with calls and it does not matter incoming or outgoing, after the call switches to 2 minutes and after the call is completed, it may not find 3 minutes, sit in 2zh. If the pilot mode is turned on in the manual, it immediately finds everything. I tried to turn on the WCDMA only mode but in this mode in my city it is not realistic to use, the connection is bouffags, and at all the megaphone receive only 2W. By the way, if you go out to the street where there is a welcome 3zh, it also does not switch to 3zh.

I tried to disable various modesQPST Service Programming and prioritize WCDMA \ GSM in Pref Aquisition Order item does not help
also I tried a variety of firmware and nucleus.

With Beeline, such problems are not observed, but the operator does not really change (MegaFon now)

Actually is now to find out why I would like to read the modem logs and see what is happening there, help open the logs !!!!

Also can be somebody knows where, in the nvram vary Search time new network 3g ??

If QXDM press f1 is open event log window and can see that the phone goes to 2g are what the team searching for 4g and 3g ... but there it does not work, I will lay out here later logs text

from 2g to 4g (if any), the device switches to fine

how realistic the seller to return the phone ??? 2 weeks have passed .... whether they will be able to service center resolder radio ???? how much time they can fix it ????
Attached Image

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 30.08.16, 13:07
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

Rep: (50)
* Vladusya,
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
* boka93,
A little added about the camera, if there are problems with Zhora =) drew attention to this point, if you see that something is not right. I was raised a panic, why eat at 5% per hour, and everything indicates that the body is asleep. If you do not want to install a third-party application, such as a problem appears, after the launch of the drain chamber is best to restart the phone.

* SANTER79,
The globe is almost all with the translation, at least in most parts of the required everyday, but from version to the version somewhere, somewhere, somewhere better, mostly more detailed settings and descriptions. The most adapted and well translated, with the removal of all the rubble are localized assemblies, for example, from multicamum, etc. (everything is in the header), but if the phone is with the global version of the firmware, then localized is a custom, from here you have to search and read the necessary materials. And the instructions, there are not so simple, they say, I downloaded yes I was lying.

Post has been editedNikNik11 - 30.08.16, 12:08

Rep: (9)
Noksung @ 30.08.2016, 16:00*
dedww, on a global stable through miflash, there tried to remove the ACC?

It does not help, through i.mi.com does not see the phone, and nothing can be done, too. Will it get the unlock method neoffitsialnymhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=729572&view=findpost&p=49753519and deliver custom? Or on only support?

Rep: (2)
Settings, such also does not plow, occasionally flies 3g

Settings are made through QPST Servvice Programming
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
NikNik11 @ 30.08.2016, 10:52*
Already wrote today that somehow the sensor approximation does not work quite correctly when the call. That is, blocks, but unlocking already in the manual button. Now put a fingerprint, unlocked correctly, it is not buggy. The problem with the approximation sensor, too, has been evaporated, at least now, when I was called everything worked well. I personally cannot be disabled applications in the dispatcher (all sorts of Google-Mugle-Disc Music, etc. Well, all the others. In the extreme case, only stop. I wrote about this. And so I advise you to read at least five or six more Pages for making a decision. The body itself sleeps well, it does not bother him. The charge in sleeping mode practically does not eat.

Was Taoka. Sinned in the firmware, I calibrate the sensor, all to no avail.
Helped thorough wiping cloth in the sensor area. Fat, but ...
Now working steadily, there are no more problems.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 02:58