> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.15 "

Rep: (641)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi5
PictureXiaomi Mi5
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Camera talk � | Firmware � | Bootloader unlocking � | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 � | Xiaomi club � | Power consumption (autonomy) �
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Covers
Search for covers on aliexpress
Original by Xiaomi . "Liquid rubber" (TPU) : 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , in a year | Protective: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 months experience | flip case (ZCK0224)
Ipaky : Hybrid (with frame): 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 | "with carboxylic insert"
Nillkin: Frosted Shield: 1 , 2 | Nature (TPU) transparent: 1 , 2
MOFi : golden flip book , "under the skin"
Imak : frosted , soft
360 Full Case Composite Case : black and red , the black , red-black + six months later
Cafele soft black: 1 , 2 | copy of Cafele , the same | M5 | "bog" | AIXUAN (gold) | Hacrin | Flip with transparent cover | white with photo print | Ringke FUSION Case smoke black | Soft black noname | MSVII | Soft TPU with print | Wolfsay Silicone Hard Plastic Armor Cover | iFace: 1 , 2
Case-bank (with additional battery)

Covers (rear cover replacement)
Glass, protective film (on screen)
Search for glasses on ali | How to glue films and glass | Differences of Nillkin glasses (CP +, H +, PE +, H + pro)
Nillkin H + Pro : 1 , 2 , 3 | CHYI matte : 1 2 , 3
Black (closing frame) : 1 , 2 ,
Pzoz: black (closing frame): 1 , 2 , 3 | PZOZ gold (closing frame) | Pzoz anti-blue: 1 , 2
Seyisoo and comparison with others
Deppa glass hybrid
Mocolo: 1 , 2 | G.D.SMITH | Benks | CARKOCI : 1 , 2
Stickers (on the back side)
USB Type-C cables
Bumpers
Luphie : 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
"Armor" on mi 5

Batteries (replacement of the standard battery)
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 25.07.19, 15:12
Reason for editing: Sapfire USB Type C cable

Rep: (51)
Original cover (polycarbonate + polyurethane 6 colors) 49 ¥ ~ $ 7.5
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFidelich - 11.01.18, 23:57

Rep: (51)
Original films of three types:
1. Standard "high transparent"
2 pieces per pack thickness 0.10mm, price 19 ¥ ~ $ 2.9
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. Unusual blue thickened
0.14mm thickness price 49 ¥ ~ $ 7.5
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. Reinforced glass
0.22mm thickness price 29 ¥ ~ $ 4.4
Attached Image
Attached Image

General photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFidelich - 11.01.18, 23:58

Rep: (14)
I bought a film from the store on the subject. Made a test purchase on the site

Heh It turned out that this is reinforced glass judging by the previous posts. Bought for 29 + 10 yuan shipping
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedaron140519821 - 30.03.16, 20:50
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Rep: (1419)
0racle1 @ 03.21.2016, 06:35*
Are there films on curved rear glass? I would not buy a cover at all with films in front and behind and pasted it all.

While found only textured with a pattern. But he began to think about the ultra-thin TPU bumper, like in a 0.3 mm ad, the thickness is stated - it is almost a film, a bit thicker, but also something that doesn’t slip.
I ordered myself, just in case, suchhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c.…r-For/32617736078.html
Let's see what will come.
As a temporary option, in case the phone is too slippery. And as the phone itself arrives, it will be clear what it needs.
I would take a frosted glass (on my mic stands - I like it) and on the back cover ... maybe a matte film, but you need to watch and feel the phone itself.

PS: in general, the idea was to make a panda out of it - to put "liquid rubber" on the glass with a random and not very dense pattern.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 21.03.16, 14:31

Rep: (1131)
M
The curator of the topic is appointedaron140519821
Please love and respect!

Rep: (17)
Came Xiaomi Mi Hybrid headphones (from banggood for $ 19.99 ~ 1400 Р)
The sound is great! Since there is no mi5 listening through the iPhone 5s (ALAC, MP3 320, AAC 256) and a PC on the motherboard with an audio chip (FLAC).
On mi5 (as well as on the other last xiaomi) there is a special preset for them. I think this is the best headphones for him for the price. Usually headphones with such characteristics sell for 3-5 kilorubles. And the characteristics to my ears are correct. Excellent reproduction of high and low frequencies.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Seller's packaging
Soft wrapped box
Attached Image
Check for originality by qr-code
Attached Image

Post has been editedFidelich - 11.01.18, 23:40
Reason for editing: Added to header

Rep: (442)
* gviper777,
Headphones are very specific. (it may depend on the quality of the assembly) Here here go.Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers Headphones

I did not listen to them with mi5, but it doesn’t sound very much with the player. I am for tennmak dulcimer. Where the emphasis on medium.

Post has been editedlakoros - 06.04.16, 16:57

Rep: (17)
* lakoros
Headphones are a matter of taste. Depends on the music you listen to and the way you want to hear it. What ears were important before. I liked that I hear what I do not hear in 90% of headphones - it means the range is not bad. The bass also delight. But after a day of listening, I can say that the averages really suffer a little. Not that it bothered me, but it is. But they pay 1,400 rubles anyway))

SWAT436 @ 04/07/2016 11:44*
Someone bought a bumper case from ipaky or equivalent? Does the body feel full and how does it even sit on a subject?

English speakingreviewwith photo

You can read in other topics about a similar cover. (on other phones) reviews will be here in about a month)

Rep: (189)
Finally, the first normal covers began to appear:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

About iPaky-like on XDA, they wrote everything correctly, I had such a cover on mi3 - it was also loosely attached to the side edges of the phone, the main fixation was only on the top and bottom sides.
And the back wall of the case sagged and dust was stuffed into it through the opening for the camera.

Post has been editedFidelich - 12.01.18, 00:00

Rep: (1)
Will it be possible to buy a ceramic cover later on to the regular version?

Potroshutel @ 04/09/2016, 21:05*
Which headphones are better than xiaomi hybrid or Xiaomi Piston 3?

Here lookXiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers Headphones
ANDhere, here

I only listened to Xiaomi Youth. For your $ 9 as a headset. they are good. The sound is there ... there is.
xiaomi hybrid sound much more interesting, but with an emphasis on the bottom. Personally, I (I) just as the headphones would not take either one or the other. How headset is possible.

Post has been editedlakoros - 09.04.16, 21:16

I will carry out photos of official covers in a separate post.
Photos of the Chinese.

Xiaomi Protective Case
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Soft color.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Cover with lid. flip.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Transparent.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Solid silicone in the hole.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlakoros - 03.05.16, 00:22

Rep: (99)
I bought a nillkin nature case on my mi5, the phone did not add to the sensations in thickness, but at the same time I got rid of slipping on the surfaces, and I got at least some protection from damage from falling

SWAT436 @ 04/12/2016, 02:17*
I bought a nillkin nature case on my mi5, the phone did not add to the sensations in thickness, but at the same time I got rid of slipping on the surfaces, and I got at least some protection from damage from falling

I already have two different ultra-thin silicone cases, but this is not the case - the phone feels lost in my hand. I meant anti-slip of some kind of silicone sticker black-and-white-transparent small stick.
At the top of the phone so that her hand does not cling, but she did not let her slide over the table.

PaulBunkie @ 04/12/2016, 08:57*
And tell me by USB-adapters. Is there at least one on the market with Type C on microUSB, so that at the same time an OTG flash drive with microUSB supports, and data transfer at a speed corresponding to 3.0, and fast charging does not slow?

There are quite expensive adapters that support OTG on other devices, but they do not work on XiaoMi devices.
For our device, all adapters are only for charging and data transfer (without OTG support).

PaulBunkie @ 04/12/2016, 09:11*
Dweller150769, it turns out, you need to carry two pieces with you: on a micro for charging and on a regular USB for OTG? Just in case, I will clarify that we are talking about a flash drive, which is already with the OTG controller.

Yes, I understand your question. Simply, all these adapters do not provide power from the device to the USB flash drive and therefore only charging and data transfer is possible (connection to a PC).
If you urgently need to always have an OTG adapter with you, they are very compact, about the size of an adapter. Can be worn in a man purse or a belt holster.
I don’t carry either one with me. The charge is always enough until the evening, and I charge at home (there is a cable with an adapter at work, as a worker is on a micro), and besides OTG there are other ways to transfer information.

PS: maybe you are interested in such a thing or something like that.http: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_260756.html

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 12.04.16, 11:17

Rep: (100)
* dweller150769,
If there is no power, then how then through your
works?

Posted on 04/12/2016 11:57:

Dweller150769 @ 04/12/2016, 09:23*
you might be interested in a similar thing or something like that.

For 17 bucks OTG? OMG! :)
But this will interest, of course. For a reasonable price.
Just do not understand what the difference is dual or not. Is it really impossible to transfer power to microUSB?

PaulBunkie @ 04/12/2016, 11:57*
For 17 bucks OTG? OMG!
But this will interest, of course. For a reasonable price.
Just do not understand what the difference is dual or not. Is it really impossible to transfer power to microUSB?

He has a hole in his side to connect the power, i.e. This is both OTG and charging / powering of both connected devices.
But he has this side Type-C connector, and the same one will suit you, but with a micro USB connector.

Threat: in principle, from type-C to micro, you can transfer power, but XiaoMi took care of security so that the power from charging 12+ volts does not meet with power from the phone - that's the problem.
Therefore, either an adapter or OTG.
On USBBi A, power is freely transmitted from type-C, since Type-A laces on both sides are rare and the chances of meeting power are insignificant.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 12.04.16, 12:22

Rep: (100)
Dweller150769 @ 04/12/2016, 12:24*
because Type-A laces on both sides are rare and the chances of meeting power are insignificant

I do not understand the logic. OTG for type A is, laces for it, but not uncommon.
Again, OTG for micro (already tangled in types) is supported in a variety of phones, while the power is connected to the same and nothing meets with anything. The controller, in theory, should understand itself to enable it to power the flash drive or charging.

Post has been editedPaulBunkie - 12.04.16, 12:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 00:41