Experiment with alternative charge / Batteries | who on that much ...

Rep: (2186)
Experiment with alternative charges / batteries

Attached Image

In this topic we are discussingas improvised , and aftermarket Charging and batteries.What, in fact, it is clear from the title of the topic.

• Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "Technotrepalka"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!

Post has been editedGloomy - 29.01.13, 09:33

Rep: (315)
I donated where to stick, but if someone does not know, then for Magician there is such a cool cradle to BB connects and charging can be stuck !!!

Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Merzavec ,
Rank badly put. Stabilize it is yes. But a lot of warmth will leave. And impulse stabilizationRuslan , advised to be better. But it is also necessary to told. Yes, and the error in nutrition + -5% is non-advocacy for the device. 5 + 5% = 5,25V. 4 * 1.45 = 5.8 (Velisting but hardly, too, it is also critical of the oscillating to watch the recession curve when connected and - the diode is increasing to go to the desired level. I think asking how it is necessary. 4 * 1,2 = 4.8)

Also looking for a hostility. And not so much recharging how much an additional source. (what a nafig difference)

bigden An ordinary diode 521 for example one after the battery block between it and the PDA.

Post has been editedNovichek - 07.02.06, 11:37

Rep: (0)
Question And measurements 4 * 1,45 = 5.8 How did you do? With closer Ali without?
I advise you to load a bundle for example, some cellular (they are 6 volts are unstable) and to measure - if theft will be less or equal to5.25V, then the diode nafig is unnecessary :) Last time I will seem to me that fingers and batteries are low-power and damage to the PDAs to bring no voltage to As the subject after connecting, their capacity will decrease. IMO!
Shl I will come home to peak the old Nokia with batteries and acums then accomplish your goal.
Ze Rrenka on 6V Put noise Toko Because it will work unstable TC on the entrance of Nada at least 7 volts, a lot of air warms up, and in case of a roll of roll inlet to 5 volts, it can work at all. Created.
Who is interested in a lichki link to the next forum link to give me there the topic has been developed

Post has been editedmerakules - 07.02.06, 16:49

Rep: (7)
Merzavec And how does this bunch charge?
With the help of a clipred memory for them.
Or in place?
There was a thought to make the same charging on 8 fingers.
But it was thought to charge it with a separately purchased (assembled) charging.
In order not to disassemble the design every time and do not charge your fingers in turn.
Now I think where such a BP take / buy, so that you do not solder ...

Rep: (67)
bigden
Diode one. Pulse 521, or analog up to 1a.
Schema Drawn and lay out later ...
While I connect through charging. I have not tried to battery yet ... it's more complicated there.
As a human form, will take, then sfotkayu and lay out.

drazumny
While charging is ordinary under your finger ... I will make the detachable to charge on site.

Here is another interesting specimen ...

Need to be tested, maybe who has already used?

Lantern JJ-Connect Dynalight

Picture

Picture

The JJ-Connect Dynalight multifunctional lamp - combines the functions of the battery, LED lamp, flashlight, siren, hand generator and compass in one device. Additional adapters allow you to connect the lamp and charge mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras and many other devices using it.

Picture
Picture

Maximum output power: 2W
When the recharging knob is rotated at 100-120 rpm, the output current is 300-500 mAh

Weight, g: 195

In general, quite an interesting thing, I order the other day, I want to check in the field ... for the owners of communicators, an indispensable thing: D

Detailed information Tuta _http://www.jj-connect.ru/index.php?gid=744.

It has a capacity of the battery ...
From 550 mAh charge 1600 mAh unreal.

Interesting lantern- by experience of other people. Reviews to put it mildly bad :(

drazumny

Quite enough. Charging from a USB gives about 450mA - I froze ... Of course I understand that the handle of an hour is ridiculous - it's funny and tedious, but sometimes such situations are that I am ready to stand on your head ...

merakules ,
well, an interesting instance, may be improved as

I also wonder how but for Luxe to charge a minimum (by experience) 600mam little :)
This is what Akum is there this is well charged well and wear a south and indeed if you will zakovpichit and turn the hour I think 25 tanks are not expensive for an experiment. Although people did little well, I'll look at the link Looking at Look (Gansa did)

Merzavec @ 02/08/02 03:24:15
drazumny

Quite enough. Charging from a USB gives about 450mA - I froze ... Of course I understand that the handle of an hour is ridiculous - it's funny and tedious, but sometimes such situations are that I am ready to stand on your head ...

merakules ,
well, an interesting instance, may be improved as

The conversation is not about current, but about the tank.
You can not with one liter can fill 3 liter ...

drazumny

This is the capacity of the built-in battery, everything is clear ... I did not understand much ...

And I spoke about something, if the handle rotate ... Well, you will have to twist 4 ...

With a capacity it is clear, I had introduced that in Luxe Electronics completely embraces external feeder if it is less than the set: (
In short, the experiment (tyk method) taxis

Post has been editedmerakules - 08.02.06, 13:47

Merzavec @ 02/08/02 03:46:27
drazumny

This is the capacity of the built-in battery, everything is clear ... I did not understand much ...

And I spoke about something, if the handle rotate ... Well, you will have to twist 4 ...

And in my opinion then 8 fingers are much better: D
5 Ah with a small weight and volume ....
At least 3 charging is guaranteed ...

drazumny
And in my opinion then 8 fingers are much better

I agree ... I completely can't drive this option ... But in the winter it twisted the handle, and it was warmed and the PDA recharged: D

There were still thoughts somehow ... For example, to make a 2 batteries and a switch ... The total capacity of 2600 will be, but then two blocks. But the essence is not in this, make another detachor under your nokia ...
Either make transitions ... There is, that is, but for HP it is difficult to find ... Only native use ...

In general, I think ...

Here is a flashlight __-- h-t-t-p: //geektechnique.org/index.php? id = 236
Through it is an outlet, although everything is clear

Rep: (79)
I join. And I have a different idea: to purchase a battery for 5700 mAh 7.4 V from the camcorder (in ultra-to-900r) and via MAX603 + 2 capacitor: 1 at the inlet and 1 at the output (as in the manual) to put it. The efficiency of it (at MAX603) ~ 90%, consumption current in STANDBY mode ~ 1 ОјA !!!. But just charge than it ???

Rep: (36)
Kosha1

Output current no more than 0.5 A

Not enough? ..

Rep: (79)
2 A (Standard Charger Output Current for PDA) PDA consumes only in the maximum load mode + battery charging + so that the manufacturer does not have the maximum load increases its power. So, I think only for charging should be enough.

Merzavec, 08/08/02 14:14:05
Here is another interesting specimen ...

Need to be tested, maybe who has already used?

Lantern JJ-Connect Dynalight

Picture

Picture

The JJ-Connect Dynalight multifunctional lamp - combines the functions of the battery, LED lamp, flashlight, siren, hand generator and compass in one device. Additional adapters allow you to connect the lamp and charge mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras and many other devices using it.

Picture
Picture

Maximum output power: 2W
When the recharging knob is rotated at 100-120 rpm, the output current is 300-500 mAh

Weight, g: 195

In general, quite an interesting thing, I order the other day, I want to check in the field ... for the owners of communicators, an indispensable thing: D

Detailed information Tuta _http://www.jj-connect.ru/index.php?gid=744.

I bought this flashlight.
VERDICT:
Oblining g ,
The PDA him even incomprehensible and telephone Samsung D500 seems to be charged and then cut off the charge. Rent me that this fan can be discharged the phone and not to charge!
I will still test, at the first second I will try to write other batteries to him to the larger number of MAP.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.12.20, 04:04