> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.15 "

Rep: (641)
PurchaseXiaomi Mi5
PictureXiaomi Mi5
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

Black model is no longer available anywhere (except second-hand)

Before ordering something, I highly recommend reading:
General questions on the purchase of Android devices in online stores

I also recommend to fillspreadsheet with information about the store where you ordered the device and sending / receiving. For questions please contact Egoistman13 pm.

Rules of conduct in the subject
We all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that have no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or novices, therefore This topic discusses only the purchase of a device and nothing more! Namely - shops, prices, ways / options / terms of delivery
- all messages not related to the topic of Shopping - WILL BE DELETED! This also applies to offtopic, flooding, messages a) "+1 to the expectations b) with a rating of" -3 "and more c)
private ads for the sale / purchase of devices - for that there is Flea market
- All posts containing questions that have answers in the topic or header will be deleted without warning
- phone discussion takes place inrelated topic
- upload links to unverified online stores and their discussion is prohibited!
- Absolutely all images should be hidden under the spoiler.FAQ
- also recommended readingRules section "Android - Devices"andrules
Checking the phone for authenticity
Buying abroad
Verified sellers
List of stores not recommended for purchase
Dreamistarobor
X show - He does not respond for a long time, does not send smartphones, dynamite of buyers, gives left track codes, more: 1
Fantacy technology - Recently, a lot of complaints. Long send, left track codes: 1
Fastcardtech - review .
How to determine the type of shipment?
The first letter in the track indicates the type of shipment:

"E" - EMS parcel, expedited delivery is monitored in the sending country and in Russia)
"C" - the usual parcel (tracked in the country of the sender and in Russia)
"R" - registered letter (tracked in the country of the sender and in Russia after import)
"L" is a regular letter (not tracked).

As for the postal companies - they are determined by the last letters of the track:

HK - Hong Kong Post
SG - Singapore Post
US - US Post
CH - Switzerland Post
CN - China Post.
Package Tracking
Useful articles for all occasions
Useful phone numbers
1. SME-3 (sorting center, where all the promises from customs go) 495-303-81-01 can ask them, but you can “higher” ext. 3202 - early uch-ka, 3194 - early. shifts
2. 499-782-24-43 / 57- here you can find the parcel number; 499-782-25-93
3. 495-918-55-00 - related to the MSP-3
4. 495-918-58-80; 495-642-22-48 beg. MSP-3 Nadezhda Prokopenko 495-918-57-00 - deputy. beginning Burakova Elza Rafikovna
5. Claim and claim service 495-623-72-58, 495-628-72-06
6. Claims Manager Kolesnik Elena Viktorovna 495-962-20-67, ext 1525
7. Claims and Claims Service - 495-232-4444, 495-607-91-76 495-232-09-96 495-956-20-67 ext from 2266 to 2270
8. 4959185511 - search parcels. From here they are redirected from dispatcher SME-3
EMS Post of Russia
Unified Helpline: 8 800 200 50 55
Moscow number: 8 495 744 55 44

Useful phones in St. Petersburg to search parcels

If your parcel is accepted by customs and stuck there (no status issued by customs or PMMO):
POSTAL CUSTOM POST (Pulkovo)
customs post code 10221030
196210, St. Petersburg, Pulkovskoye Highway 39 lit. U
Chief of the post 331-32-92
Deputy Head of the Post, Colonel of the Customs Service Vinogradova Olga Petrovna
Officials (start calls from them !!!)
Code +7 (812) 331-32-93, 331-32-94 331-32-95, 331-32-99

If your parcel is stuck on sorting EMC
Sorting shop at Komsomol
Code +7 (812) 3342816 ext 248

Useful rooms for residents of Ukraine

Customs:
+380 (44) 245-62-20 - for MPOs sent via EMS
+380 (44) 289-02-07 - for other IGOs
+380 (44) 247-27-19 - hotline of state. Customs Service of Ukraine (around the clock)
+380 (44) 522-81-69 - reference customs
+380 (44) 247-88-10 - reference Directorate of processing and transportation of mail (Kiev DOOP)

+380 (44) 489-02-07 - the post office of the Kiev Customs
+380 (44) 289-04-55 - Kiev customs reference

0-800-500-440 information support services
044 289-13-88 this is a reference (or non-reference) tracking of our tracks can check by last name

Ukrpochta:
DOPP Shop - mail processing
+380 (44) 247-88-15
+380 (44) 289-83-81
+380 (44) 226-32-55

What kind of posts should NOT be written in this thread

Letter of the Federal Customs Service of Russia concerning the importation of Xiaomi brand products into the Russian Federation

Attention!
Dear participants! Russian customs send back parcels with Xiaomi phones,post 1, post 2andfaston the site Multirom.
Please consider these circumstances when purchasing in overseas stores.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedLegenDMasteR - 06.06.19, 05:52

Rep: (0)
Well, firstly, it is said that the phone will be presented after the Chinese new year. Nobody spoke about the 8th. This is the first and main day of the holiday on the eighth of February this year. They have official public holidays from February 7th to 13th. In general, it is celebrated two weeks before the 15th day of the lunar calendar, that is, until February 22nd.
Also in the message it is said that after the Chinese New Year will be еЏ‘еёѓ - which translates to how to present, make public. The sale of the other two characters there. That is, at the end of February there will be a presentation. And after the presentation, it is usually another 10 days to wait before you can buy it.

Rep: (0)
From the site tmall.com I bought only with delivery in China, as he here I am. Partners at the official website there is no delivery to Russia. That is, if you will specify the delivery address, and so on Russia, the website will give you, what about the delivery and its payment you will have to negotiate directly with the seller. Since no taobao nor tmoll official with Russia are not working, they only have China and the nearest countries of Southeast Asia. Officially, Russia with only aliekspress works, it is created to foreigners bought. By March, I myself have come back to Russia, so it is hoped that the phone will be presented at the Russian jd.com; ... and not much later than other Asian countries.

Rep: (79)
* h1nt don't need jd, really. Just do not trust this site. Pulls with sending, a lot of problems already with him, many with 4PDA had

Rep: (135)
* maksimkanis
good prices and paypal protection - that's why they are still buying. A long shipment and Ali happens, as lucky with the drains. It's just that jd seems to be unwound faster than it found workers to cope with the load.

Rep: (79)
* doktokto possibly. But they are not in a hurry to correct mistakes. And apologize for the merged customer base, especially not in a hurry.

Rep: (379)
* h1nt
I was going to take it through intermediaries in China, so I asked - suddenly, who knows such a proven office.
As for the dollar rate and situations in Iran - I specifically bought exactly $ 400 to buy mi5 even when it cost 52, I thought it would be presented in November. They lie and wait in the wings.

Rep: (171)
And if you organize a group purchase from a reliable seller with Ali? With a good discount for a large number of participantssavagemessiahzine.comis it really to arrange?)
P.s: he put the dollar on the card, because in Ukraine, too, we are pipets with a course (

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 08.10.16, 06:10
Reason for editing: more than three characters in a row

No one, apparently, did not buy before with zhirbesta? They have mega marketers, ours is far from them at all. They are lovers of writing that the phone costs 800 bucks and below the type of discount - 80% and the price of 200 bucks like everyone else. So they believe - do not trust yourself) They have in the description a bunch of left characteristics

Post has been editedjnikj - 09.01.16, 13:29

Rep: (101)
about 32GB. gerbest indicated $ 551.72

Post has been editedky21r - 09.01.16, 14:25

Rep: (28)
Fly on the gerbest already discounts $1376.80 $551.72
: rofl:

Rep: (171)
So what about group purchases? Really organize?

* larik2133,
Yes, I think until the device comes out and there is nothing to think about.
Question to Chinese market experts: February 8, the Chinese have a new year. How much time do not have their shops? A week, two or the whole month?

Rep: (48)
* jnikj here . Hood is written)

Rep: (49)
No more pre-order stores other than girbest?

Rep: (287)
And thisperhapsnot pre-order ??
It seems to have already laid out here .... and the price is real, unlike the gerbost

Rep: (49)
And on spemall* PeoploiD,
Did not dare to leave the link .. They are delivered to the Russian Federation? Can you trust them?

Rep: (62)
I would not venture to pre-order someone at this stage. Spemall delivers to Russia, but often deceive about the availability of goods.

Rep: (354)
Did not dare to leave the link .. They are delivered to the Russian Federation? Can you trust them?

Yes, it looks like a real less price too. I am also guided by this price.
And about the pre-order, too, I think it's too early to do it.

Rep: (7)
Tell me it makes sense to pre-order spemall ?? If you pay protection with a stick, it will end in 45 days, at the end of this term, shipment may begin.
Even if I pay, will they not raise the presale price later, what would they pay extra?

* D0lph1N.NN , as already said, you looked a little wrong. Buttons will be as before.
To all: no one decided to order another from the off-line store to tmall via a forward mail?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 16:53