Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Rep: (69)
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Google account пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ

Important information
  • This topic is intended to collect and discuss FRP workarounds on different devices. Issues of firmware and flash drivers in this topic are not discussed. For this there are profile topics!
  • Description of the problem solved in this topic: after resetting (flashing) the device, I realized that it was tied to an account (Android 5.1 innovation), in order to turn on the phone, you need to enter a previously tied account. The problem is that the owner of the account data has forgotten (a) (login as well), so there is nothing to enter.
  • Before asking a question, please use the tips from the spoilers below!

Common Workarounds
Devices on an MTK processor Devices on the Spreadtrum processor ADB \ fastboot Using applications miscellanea
Algorithm for solving the problem (the first method):
1. Go to the wi-fi connection page
2. Choose any network
3. Call the keyboard by clicking on the password text box
4. (Depends on the keyboard) Hold for a long time one of the keys on the virtual keyboard: a space, language change, finger swype icon, symbol icons (123). When one of the buttons is held down, the context menu with a choice of language must jump out / go to the keyboard settings page
5. If there was no transition to the settings page, but a menu with a choice of languages ​​fell out, click "customize layout" and anything else that will cause a transition to another window.
6. In the keyboard settings, go to the help sections and the like (in my case, by opening the settings embedded in the google keyb firmware, I was able to call the help window in the context menu, which is hidden in the upper right corner)
7. Only as you have moved to another window (the animation “shifting” the opening of a new window has worked), you can click on the Recent button. Now a recent search has appeared, when only the Claudia settings window was opened - there was no search line. In my case, there were three applications in the Recent menu, and you may also have to open something else in a manner similar to the one described above until the Google search bar appears in the Recent ones.
8. In the search bar we write the settings.
9. Select the Settings application.
10. Go to Recovery and Reset
11. Check off Delete account, let the rest be as it was.
12. Click reset
13. A reboot occurs, the reset process, after the reboot, the phone is unbound from the account

Attached Image

Addition from the user dogman777: on the body that brought me I had to hold a comma and a settings button floated there, and there was no account selection in the reset, just a reset and confirmation)
Addition from AleksandrOFF91 user:
After connecting Wi-fi, a line appears for writing a google account.
Choose a voice keyboard and say nothing. An error appears and an unnoticeable icon "planet" appears (voice input settings), select Google now, a window opens with information about this function. We refuse and get out the search string. There we have already entered the word settings and everything is like recovery and reset for all.

Ways for specific models
4Good
Acer
Alcatel
Archos
Ark
Asus
Bravis
BQ-mobile
Dexp
Digma
Doogee
Fly
Google pixel
Haier
Highscreen
HTC
Huawei \ Honor
Common way Huawei P20 \ P20 Lite Huawei P10 \ P10 Lite Huawei P9 \ P9 Lite Huawei P8 Lite Huawei Y6 Pro \ Y6 Honor 10 Honor 9 \ 9 lite Honor 8 \ 8 Lite Honor 7x Honor 7A Honor 6A Honor 6C \ 6C Pro Honor 6x Honor 5X Honor 5C Honor 4C Pro MediaPad T3 MediaPad T2 Other
HOMTOM
Irbis
Jinga
Kiano
Leagoo
Lenovo
Lg
Micromax
Motorola
Nexus
Nokia
Nomi
Oukitel
Prestigio
Samsung
General methods A3 A5

A6 + \ A6 A7 A9 A10 / A10e / A10s J1 \ J1 Mini J2 J3 J4 J5 \ J5 Prime J6 J7 S6 \ S6 Edge S7 \ S7 Edge S8 \ S8 Plus S9 \ S9 + S10 \ S10 +

Galaxy core prime Galaxy grand prime Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy Note 8 Galaxy Tab Other models
Sony
Tele2
Ulefone
Umi
Vertex
Wiko
Wileyfox
Xiaomi
ZTE
Other models
Useful

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 12.06.20, 10:44
Reason for editing: Bypass google account (FRP) in the phone Samsung A70

Rep: (3998)
* pdo200404,

I gave you a link not only for you to copy your message here, but for you to read the topic (there are only 3 pages), the methods known here are already written. But there is no 100% guarantee of success in this matter.

Rep: (1)
But there is no 100% guarantee of success in this matter.

Believe it or not, I have read the topic far and wide, especially 3 pages.
Well, that does not work. How then can you radically fix it? What should I flash? After all, the firmware according to the site is the most recent.

How then can you radically fix it? What should I flash? After all, the firmware according to the site is the most recent.

There is no problem with the firmware.

This protection (Factory reset protection. Google Deveice Protection) is not removed by the firmware.
In general, bypassing this firmware is achieved in one of 4 ways:
1. find out in which memory sectors on your device data about this protection is stored, and erase them, for example, via ADB. The minus of the way = to find out the necessary information is not always possible, and by erasing the wrong sectors you can kill the device.
2. A hole in the security system allowing through various loopholes to get into the Settings of the device and make a reset through them, thereby deleting the account data. The minus of the way = not all firmware have such loopholes, and finding a loophole is not always easy.
3. another security hole that allows launching apk applications from external media connected via OTG-USB. Minus way = not all devices work.
4. flashing to Android version 5.0 and below, where there is no such protection. The minus of the way = not for all devices there are such firmware, but for those for which there is a lowering of the Android version can lead to other problems.

There is nothing else “universally”, “fundamental”, “guaranteed”. In general, if the manufacturer of your device has done everything correctly, then it is not possible to bypass this protection yourself. If you have all the documents for the purchase of the device proving that you did not steal it, you can try to contact the official service for a fee, but I personally have not yet seen the flow of messages that the service solves this problem " two".

4. flashing to Android version 5.0 and below, where there is no such protection.

A flashing to the version below: now it costs 6.0.1 (MOB30M) ->I want to put 6.0.1 (MOB30G) (judging by the site, this version is older than MOB30M)
What threatens such a flashing? Is it possible at all.

A flashing to the version below: now it costs 6.0.1 (MOB30M) ->I want to put 6.0.1 (MOB30G) (judging by the site, this version is older than MOB30M)
What threatens such a flashing? Is it possible at all.

This is for you in the topic about the firmware of your device you need to find out. There are no general rules.

But your main task, to get access to the work of the device, it does not solve.

Rep: (0)
Xperia Z5 Solutionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhwE9aHLprQ

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 14:23
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (13)
Samsung SM-G925P Galaxy S6 Edge (Sprint) 5.1 has gone the way with the caps. The procedure had to change a bit. Tormented for two days

Rep: (24)
Greetings Dear Gurus, I tried all the options available here, not one did not fit. Apparatus LG X View, 6 Andrew. What other options?

fedor5800 @ 06.21.2016, 11:09*
What other options?

None Wait. When they appear, they will write.

* fedor5800,
I have the same problem, you do not understand?

NTKrys @ 06/20/2016, 07:53*

With the premium does not help (((in Sony they said that only the memory for 15k was re-soldered, as it were, they made it, as on the stumps, sadness is trouble (

Post has been editedmaza12 - 21.06.16, 20:26

Vidos bypasshttps://youtu.be/hi0XNM5Aqcg

Rep: (24)
* daneel911,
* snakes89,
No, deaf, this method also tried, deaf.

* fedor5800,
Lg x view, I got into the settings, what to do next?

what to do next?

Reset to factory settings.

* fedor5800,
Lg x view. As soon as the phone boots up where it says “Welcome”, go to the “Special features” tab, then “Movement and recognition”, then turn on the “Touch assistant”, a shortcut appears with a little man, click on it, click and hold the “Home screen”, a Google search appears in the search bar we write "settings" and here we are. But what to do next !?

Posted on 06/22/2016, 1:43 PM:

* W.Master,
as? and where? There is no such item android 6.0.1. show clearly please or write

* daneel911,
The whole purpose of reaching the Settings is to reset the factory settings from the Settings, in this case, the Google protection should be removed.

* daneel911,
Only the owner of the same phone with the same firmware can tell you visually.
On different firmware this item can be named differently, and be located differently.

I, for example, have a Settings - Backup and reset item, and then there is a necessary item. But I have a completely different device.

Ask the topicLG X View - DiscussionWhere in Settings there is an item for resetting to factory settings.

Post has been editedW.Master - 22.06.16, 13:55

* W.Master,
that's all there is to it
Attached Image

Post has been editedRu4kin - 22.06.16, 18:15
Reason for editing: spoiler

* daneel911,
Wait for the answer in the topicLG X View - Discussion.

Post has been editedW.Master - 22.06.16, 15:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/06/20, 14:56