Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Rep: (69)
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Google account пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ

Important information
  • This topic is intended to collect and discuss FRP workarounds on different devices. Issues of firmware and flash drivers in this topic are not discussed. For this there are profile topics!
  • Description of the problem solved in this topic: after resetting (flashing) the device, I realized that it was tied to an account (Android 5.1 innovation), in order to turn on the phone, you need to enter a previously tied account. The problem is that the owner of the account data has forgotten (a) (login as well), so there is nothing to enter.
  • Before asking a question, please use the tips from the spoilers below!

Common Workarounds
Devices on an MTK processor Devices on the Spreadtrum processor ADB \ fastboot Using applications miscellanea
Algorithm for solving the problem (the first method):
1. Go to the wi-fi connection page
2. Choose any network
3. Call the keyboard by clicking on the password text box
4. (Depends on the keyboard) Hold for a long time one of the keys on the virtual keyboard: a space, language change, finger swype icon, symbol icons (123). When one of the buttons is held down, the context menu with a choice of language must jump out / go to the keyboard settings page
5. If there was no transition to the settings page, but a menu with a choice of languages ​​fell out, click "customize layout" and anything else that will cause a transition to another window.
6. In the keyboard settings, go to the help sections and the like (in my case, by opening the settings embedded in the google keyb firmware, I was able to call the help window in the context menu, which is hidden in the upper right corner)
7. Only as you have moved to another window (the animation “shifting” the opening of a new window has worked), you can click on the Recent button. Now a recent search has appeared, when only the Claudia settings window was opened - there was no search line. In my case, there were three applications in the Recent menu, and you may also have to open something else in a manner similar to the one described above until the Google search bar appears in the Recent ones.
8. In the search bar we write the settings.
9. Select the Settings application.
10. Go to Recovery and Reset
11. Check off Delete account, let the rest be as it was.
12. Click reset
13. A reboot occurs, the reset process, after the reboot, the phone is unbound from the account

Attached Image

Addition from the user dogman777: on the body that brought me I had to hold a comma and a settings button floated there, and there was no account selection in the reset, just a reset and confirmation)
Addition from AleksandrOFF91 user:
After connecting Wi-fi, a line appears for writing a google account.
Choose a voice keyboard and say nothing. An error appears and an unnoticeable icon "planet" appears (voice input settings), select Google now, a window opens with information about this function. We refuse and get out the search string. There we have already entered the word settings and everything is like recovery and reset for all.

Ways for specific models
4Good
Acer
Alcatel
Archos
Ark
Asus
Bravis
BQ-mobile
Dexp
Digma
Doogee
Fly
Google pixel
Haier
Highscreen
HTC
Huawei \ Honor
Common way Huawei P20 \ P20 Lite Huawei P10 \ P10 Lite Huawei P9 \ P9 Lite Huawei P8 Lite Huawei Y6 Pro \ Y6 Honor 10 Honor 9 \ 9 lite Honor 8 \ 8 Lite Honor 7x Honor 7A Honor 6A Honor 6C \ 6C Pro Honor 6x Honor 5X Honor 5C Honor 4C Pro MediaPad T3 MediaPad T2 Other
HOMTOM
Irbis
Jinga
Kiano
Leagoo
Lenovo
Lg
Micromax
Motorola
Nexus
Nokia
Nomi
Oukitel
Prestigio
Samsung
General methods A3 A5

A6 + \ A6 A7 A9 A10 / A10e / A10s J1 \ J1 Mini J2 J3 J4 J5 \ J5 Prime J6 J7 S6 \ S6 Edge S7 \ S7 Edge S8 \ S8 Plus S9 \ S9 + S10 \ S10 +

Galaxy core prime Galaxy grand prime Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy Note 8 Galaxy Tab Other models
Sony
Tele2
Ulefone
Umi
Vertex
Wiko
Wileyfox
Xiaomi
ZTE
Other models
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 29.06.20, 07:13
Reason for editing: Reset FRP Lock for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H)

Rep: (0)
I won it!
Doing so: Wi fi joined the grid in the login field to confirm the password holding down swipe, went to the help section, then scroll down found a link to the site. Moved on site using a standard browser, then I found the online program setting.apk or something like that was called (not to be confused with devsetting.apk - she gave me to come only in developer mode). I downloaded it, installed, (when you install it proposed to remove the tick from unknown sources itself) immediately opened. A further standard, reset all settings and voila.

Post has been editedosipov_11 - 26.05.16, 16:40

Guys, tried the following on Chinese Holds K3:
1. I inserted a microSD with the programs setting.apk or whatever - I DIDN'T SEE THE FLASH!
2. I tried through OTG - I DIDN'T SEE AGAIN!
3. In the keyboard settings there is NO help section to open a link there as some wrote above!
4. There is no voice input in the keyboard! (I went to the settings, there in the voice input section it was written like "turn it on in the language and input section" but it WAS NOT!
5. In the keyboard settings I found a magnifying glass (search) there I tried to register "google, settings, voice input", I still went to voice input, but it was all included! (p.s. links were not)
6. On this video here "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42D-JLbxsBw"the guy connects to the waffle through another phone, when he passes the test, he turns off the mobile data, and then the skip button appears, and then, as if nothing had happened, he passes all the registration data and then, after going to the menu, he enters the settings makes a complete reset there.
BUT I HAVE ALWAYS EVERYTHING THROUGH ONE PLACE, THEN I HAVE AFTER THE LAST BUTTON, I calmly went to the language selection menu, as if I had just turned it on !!!

In the end, I tried 6 ways, and not one did not help me! Take it and throw the phone away!

I really hope for your help, guys!

Abulzi @ 05/26/2016, 11:11*
Guys, tried the following on Chinese Holds K3:
1. I inserted a microSD with the programs setting.apk or whatever - I DIDN'T SEE THE FLASH!

Micromax e313 does not help anything I hope for help
M
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the "Quote" button

Post has been editedSkwo - 27.05.16, 08:17
Reason for editing: overclocking

Please fix in the cap !!!!

Guys, I solved the problem in the first way! Inserted microSD, after 2-3 minutes an alert appeared !!!!
So who did not immediately appear, wait a couple of minutes! No other ways helped me!

Body: Chinese Holds K3!
Good luck to all!))

Another option. Works great.
Go to the keyboard configuration (after connecting to the wi-fi), open inquiry - flips to the page in the browser. It leave the site 4pda - forum authorizing, download any launcher, after loading the settings allow installation from unknown sources, run the installation and immediately after installation - click to open. And there is a normal desktop launcher. There quietly open settings - recovery and reset and erases all user data, well, or do anything, have access to everything.

Rep: (7)
On the Alcatel 5025D, the method from the header worked.

Rep: (-1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmJBmn2MJNkAnyone who could not get around frp. The exact version will revive.
please add to the header

and further

1.Connected the phone to the computer, threw Dev Settings.apk into the internal memory of the phone.
2. I downloaded and installed SideSynd on my computer.
3. Connect the phone to WiFi.
4. Went on the phone to request a Google account.
5. The phone is connected via USB to a computer, and via WiFi - Internet access, Opened SideSync, a menu for selecting a browser appeared on the bottom of the phone.
6. Entered any of them (it was like 3pcs .... Chrome, standard, and some other ...) included like Chrome.
7. I reached the program installation if I'm not mistaken, SideSync for the phone, an error popped up "this application is not available for your device. (Com.sec.android.sidesync ..........)
8. clicked ok, and the search icon in the top right corner, and entered File Manager in the search.
9. We install any, ... you need to keep a Samsung account or register a new one, register a new one, confirm the registration ....
10. Through the installed File Manager we get into the internal memory of the phone
11. Installed Dev Settings.apk, got into the settings, the tapes by the build number did not allow to open the developer mode.
12. I switched to "Lock screen and protection", and set the type of PIN lock, password 0000, "trusted agents" appeared in "other security settings"
13. Moved to other security settings ->trusted agents ->disabled google smart lock
14. switched to simple mode, chose simple mode, chose ready
15. Everything started all over again, a Google account request, we repeat items 5 through 14, only in paragraph 14 we choose not a simple mode, but a standard one, if there is no result on this circle, then we select the next simple one, and so constantly alternate ...
16. On the 4th repetition, the home screen appeared in normal mode.
17. settings =>About the device, now the tapes by the build number have opened the developer mode ...
18. Further standard, went into developer mode and on unlock OEM, resetting nothing, resetting.
19. No FRP, but only a feeling of joy.
20. Did a reset with the removal of data, FRP is also not.

I went right into the developer options. The phone came to life.

Posted 05/30/2016 4:41 PM:

The most reliable option, get to the parameters of the developer and on unlock OEM (for Samsung exactly works)

Picture

Post has been editedRu4kin - 13.02.18, 07:30
Reason for editing: In the header

Found today a method for particularly stubborn phones.
1) insert the active sim card
2) skip the Wi-Fi connection
3) turn on mobile data with sim
4) send sms to the inserted sim card (with any address of the site)
5) call SIM card, select the answer with a message-write a new one — reset the call from the phone from which you dialed
6) go to the link received in the SMS in the browser (preferably, UC)
7) Download Start.Settings.apk from this topic or download to your phone from PC
8) open through the download file manager
9) run the downloaded file-restore and reset, reset to factory

So unlocked Lenovo k3 note just now, the rest of the methods did not work

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 13:44

Rep: (1101)
* llo5t
Wouldn't it have been easier to format the frp partition than reset the settings?

frp did not encounter the formatting instruction, and I wouldn’t really like to do something like that, because this device had been scribbling not so long ago and today the task was to return it, and then I ran into the problem of accounting. But I consider the method to be more universal and accessible to the ordinary man in the street, rather than working with adb)

Post has been editedllo5t - 07.06.16, 20:21

Rep: (1)
I was able to get into Google through the certificate and downloaded this archive, my settings were opened and I was able to reset the phone.

Attached files

Attached fileDev Settings.apk(46.62 KB)

Rep: (2)
The device ZTE Blade x3, not mine, nieces, t.ch. restore account and speech can not be.

In the settings entered>restore and reset>resetting the settings, but there are no checkmarks, just a warning that this and that, including the account, will be reset. Reboot, and did not help. What to do?

I tried several times, I reread the topic three times.

Rep: (1101)
* llo5t
You can format it with a flash, I don’t think it would cause any questions, everything is simple.
Also, a script through custom recovery can do this.

Rep: (2)
] Actually figured out. The problem was in the security version from 01/01/2016.

SOLUTION:

1) no different from other methods, you need to get to the settings, browser, etc. how it will be done depends on the device, all methods are already in the subject.

2) we stop the Google Service Framework, for this we go to the settings>applications>everything>find service>stop, clear cache, delete data.

3) on the phone you need to download and install depositfiles.com/files/1e3jc09gt (I will be grateful if someone jumps and floods)

4) run our gmail and create a new Google account

5) again in the settings>reset

6) now, when enabled, we introduce new credentials clause 4

on my ward it helped, I entered the settings without difficulty (the method with the keyboard), but the reset did not reset the account and a new one was not created in the settings.

Post has been editedKulibinslovoru - 10.06.16, 10:15

Please help. HTC desire 626n. The above methods do not help.
If I enter the correct data, it throws it back to the screen "The settings are restored on the device ..." and so it goes on to infinity. The account is working, I go through the computer with the same data. maybe there are some suggestions

Rep: (23)
Filled the file from the third point of the user Kulibinslovoru 3)Attached filecom.google.android.gm_v6.3.117716127.release-58150215_Android-4.0.apk(14.01 MB)

Sony z5 compact went into the settings by all the methods described above did a full reset 7 times if not no longer helps after switching on again asks for an Android 6.0.1 account. I tried through Sony company to restore a full reset to the results and still ask for the login and password from aka Google. Who can that advise?

Post has been editedcerep-90 - 12.06.16, 09:55

Rep: (7)
So, people, how to indirectly solve the problem with a Google account after hard reset on android 5.1.1 with the security update version 2016-02-01, when even a full reset, flashing, etc. does not give any results.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Through long manipulations with a smartphone, I managed only to make a certain crutch for the smart to work.
First you should downloadAttached fileES + File + Explorer + v4.1.0.apk(8.32 MB)
to make it easier to go where necessary andAttached fileNewKingrootV4.62_C133_B233_en_release_2015_11_24_105203.apk(7.9 MB)
to get root rights (you can get them in other ways).
Next you need:
1)
As usual, you need to go to the Google search box by any means, I did it via the SwiftKey keyboard (I already had it installed, so I did it, you may have other ways to go to the file manager):
Step 1
I went to its settings, it is intuitively clear how to do, then I went to the menu item "About SwiftKey"
Attached Image

Step 2
Then I clicked go through "facebook".
Attached Image

Step 3
Then I went to my page and posted the status with a link google.com
Attached Image

Step 4
Next we enter "Wikipedia" with the search, open any article, select the text, click on the search button and we have a Google search on the phone, enter the files there and go to the file manager.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Step 5
Through it, install NewKingroot and get root rights, then repeat steps 1-4 and install ES Explorer, go into it, put a tick on the "root explorer"
Attached Image

Step 6
Next you need to go to the root of the device and enter "SetupWizard" in the search. And delete \ move the SetupWizard.apk and SetupWizard-overlay2.apk files from where they were located.
I had SetupWizard.apk along the way
/ system / priv-app / SetupWizard
and SetupWizard-overlay2.apk in
/ system / vendor / overlay
accordingly.
After that, restart the smartphone.

After the phone was turned on, the desktop immediately opened, which simplifies the procedure.
Next you need on the second working smartphone that also has the root right to go to the folder
/ data / system / users / 0

And copy from there the two files "accounts.db" and "accounts.db-journal" to any place from which it will be possible to transfer these two files to the phone we are repairing. I threw on the flash drive.
Next, move these two files to
/ data / system / users / 0
on the second phone and it will work. You can create accounts, delete and synchronize.

If the header does not work, then download
AntTek Quick Setting
and everything will work as it should.

This method is not a complete cure of the phone from an error, so I called it a crutch, but thanks to this method it comes into working condition. Try it.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 13:45

Rep: (4)
For two days I danced with a tambourine and found a fairly simple solution to the problem. I helped onSamsung SM-T285 Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016).
Instruction

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 14:19

Hello everyone, 2 days fought, I found this:
http: //misa205.ddns.ne...rv60.hostland.pro/? p = 1

I did not do it myself, but in the video I saw that the "factory unlock" item is activated in the developer menu.
I stitched my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro through a fastboot, pre-installing not only debugging by default, but also factory unlocking.
After the firmware, the phone asks to log into Google account to use all the features, instead of "the default settings were restored, log in to the account that was synchronized."
In general, dropped into the state out of the box)

Rep: (1)
There is a tablet NEXUS 9 (LTE). Put the firmware OTA 6.0.1 (MOB30M)
The firmware was installed. The tablet has earned. When you first start it starts to make constantly confirming your account. I read the branches with all this. A full browser does not start, the setup application also can not start.
How else can you try to win?
Dumps done through the Recovery menu.
In general, in a stupor, I do not know how to win it ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 16:48