Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Rep: (69)
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Google account пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ

Important information
  • This topic is intended to collect and discuss FRP workarounds on different devices. Issues of firmware and flash drivers in this topic are not discussed. For this there are profile topics!
  • Description of the problem solved in this topic: after resetting (flashing) the device, I realized that it was tied to an account (Android 5.1 innovation), in order to turn on the phone, you need to enter a previously tied account. The problem is that the owner of the account data has forgotten (a) (login as well), so there is nothing to enter.
  • Before asking a question, please use the tips from the spoilers below!

Common Workarounds
Devices on an MTK processor Devices on the Spreadtrum processor ADB \ fastboot Using applications miscellanea
Algorithm for solving the problem (the first method):
1. Go to the wi-fi connection page
2. Choose any network
3. Call the keyboard by clicking on the password text box
4. (Depends on the keyboard) Hold for a long time one of the keys on the virtual keyboard: a space, language change, finger swype icon, symbol icons (123). When one of the buttons is held down, the context menu with a choice of language must jump out / go to the keyboard settings page
5. If there was no transition to the settings page, but a menu with a choice of languages ​​fell out, click "customize layout" and anything else that will cause a transition to another window.
6. In the keyboard settings, go to the help sections and the like (in my case, by opening the settings embedded in the google keyb firmware, I was able to call the help window in the context menu, which is hidden in the upper right corner)
7. Only as you have moved to another window (the animation “shifting” the opening of a new window has worked), you can click on the Recent button. Now a recent search has appeared, when only the Claudia settings window was opened - there was no search line. In my case, there were three applications in the Recent menu, and you may also have to open something else in a manner similar to the one described above until the Google search bar appears in the Recent ones.
8. In the search bar we write the settings.
9. Select the Settings application.
10. Go to Recovery and Reset
11. Check off Delete account, let the rest be as it was.
12. Click reset
13. A reboot occurs, the reset process, after the reboot, the phone is unbound from the account

Attached Image

Addition from the user dogman777: on the body that brought me I had to hold a comma and a settings button floated there, and there was no account selection in the reset, just a reset and confirmation)
Addition from AleksandrOFF91 user:
After connecting Wi-fi, a line appears for writing a google account.
Choose a voice keyboard and say nothing. An error appears and an unnoticeable icon "planet" appears (voice input settings), select Google now, a window opens with information about this function. We refuse and get out the search string. There we have already entered the word settings and everything is like recovery and reset for all.

Ways for specific models
4Good
Acer
Alcatel
Archos
Ark
Asus
Bravis
BQ-mobile
Dexp
Digma
Doogee
Fly
Google pixel
Haier
Highscreen
HTC
Huawei \ Honor
Common way Huawei P20 \ P20 Lite Huawei P10 \ P10 Lite Huawei P9 \ P9 Lite Huawei P8 Lite Huawei Y6 Pro \ Y6 Honor 10 Honor 9 \ 9 lite Honor 8 \ 8 Lite Honor 7x Honor 7A Honor 6A Honor 6C \ 6C Pro Honor 6x Honor 5X Honor 5C Honor 4C Pro MediaPad T3 MediaPad T2 Other
HOMTOM
Irbis
Jinga
Kiano
Leagoo
Lenovo
Lg
Micromax
Motorola
Nexus
Nokia
Nomi
Oukitel
Prestigio
Samsung
General methods A3 A5

A6 + \ A6 A7 A9 A10 / A10e / A10s J1 \ J1 Mini J2 J3 J4 J5 \ J5 Prime J6 J7 S6 \ S6 Edge S7 \ S7 Edge S8 \ S8 Plus S9 \ S9 + S10 \ S10 +

Galaxy core prime Galaxy grand prime Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy Note 8 Galaxy Tab Other models
Sony
Tele2
Ulefone
Umi
Vertex
Wiko
Wileyfox
Xiaomi
ZTE
Other models
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 29.06.20, 07:13
Reason for editing: Reset FRP Lock for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H)

Rep: (0)
Either I'm stupid, or my phone really doesn't have that.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M

Post has been editedSkwo - 26.02.16, 18:05
Reason for editing: removed under spoiler

Rep: (69)
[quote name = "ExTaZZy00" date = "02/25/2016, 10:07 PM" post = 47436450] Either I’m stupid or my phone really doesn’t have that.

No, you are not stupid, with the same actions in my case, the search string appeared, but you were not lucky. As an option, if you have not tried it yet, try to reflash the phone from the off state (to lg it, if nothing has changed now, it is possible with the help of * .kdz firmware), if possible, then install the Android version firmware below 5.1 (5.0, 4.4 ).
Also, if your telephone has a otg or the possibility of not removing the battery pull-insert the micro sd card, look for a method of solving this problem with the help of a DevSettings.apk, you need to download usb flash drive and plug it in the ON state to the phone via onomu cable otg. If otg not, "distort" the memory card may copy this card the downloaded apk, switched on the device, insert the card in it. If the card has been inserted - vvtaschite and insert it again. These methods are considered essential on the Internet, here is a way for those who have neither the possibility nor the otg pull micro sd without turning off the device. Specific references will not give, was looking for a long time, I can not remember where he was. But on youtube is full of videos on this subject, I remember

ZTE Blade X9 need to press and hold the circle in the middle, that would go Google Now and write Settings there

Rep: (1)
In short, the guys connect to wifi to anyone and then forget the password, and then as above write the window mode via the right button and go ok google there we write the restore and reset options select

The described method helped. Thank!

M
Check outForum Rules!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedSkwo - 19.03.16, 16:30

This is not a bad reset method.https://youtu.be/KE9JGsuzRFM

Rep: (1901)
Unlock Google Account

Description: Read ALL:
Increasingly, many users of Android - devices facing interlockGoogleor in other words blocking FRP, why is this happening manufacturer (in particularSamsungandGoogle) Lays down a software security and other legal things, but we are not important.;
For us, as important point to get around all of this for the user, it happens most often when the reset is done (Wipe) with a rekaveri

The following techniques will help opisnye around this block.
Be careful, read carefully, do not rush and follow all the requirements of the conditions, the recommendation!

If, however, you do not work the methods described below:
OTG is not determined;
It does not open the file manager;
Do not despair ! ;)
This problem is considered to be a bug firmware, there is an option that the manufacturer has already released a patch for it all techniques with manipulationdev SettingsandOTG cable; Accordingly, this "update" have you found
Solution: Find the earliest Android 5.1.1 firmware version (in this case, to make better use of J5firmware for August 2015) To your device and install, and then to reset (Wipe), and after a reset (Wipe) again to try methods of manipulation withDev Settings.apk

It is also worth remembering if you are able to install and run "Dev + Settings"You can use the following steps:
1.Razblokirovat point "Developer Options">Select "About device" Tapan Build Number 4-5 times and there is this item
2. In the "Developer options" tab, enable "OEM Unlocking";
3. Set TWRP (custom rekaveri) according to the installation instructions;
4. When the board TWRP (custom rekaveri) have numerous options bypass;
5.1 Make a Full Wipe all partitions and any flash (of Custom or drain) firmware
5.2 Mount sections and ADB through conductor (plugin for Total Commander) To delete all the content (data folder)

Option with OTG cable
1. DownloadAttached fileDev + Settings.apk(46.62 KB)
2. Copy the fileDev + Settings.apkflash carrier
3. When you copy the installation file "Dev Settings.apk" on the flash drive,
and connecting the "usb otg with this flash drive" start automatically "My Files"
4.Vybiraete file Dev Settings.apk
5.Ustanavlivaete then also starts immediately
6. gets into "Settings"
7.Zatem choose Backup and reset
8. make a reset and delete all
Recommendations:
USB flash drive of any size;
Use a flash drive with the lowest power consumption.
The FAT32 file system of flash;
Work OTG cable; It is better to check with the same flash drive on another phone or tablet;
Video instruction
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Options unlock without OTG

Option 1 without OTG
Connect your phone to a Wi Fi
In the box where asked to enter your Google account, press and hold the HOME button
Will appearGoogle search
In the address bar, typesettings or settings
When the search is displayed at the bottom of the Internet; in pictures; etc; scroll to the phone
After that, click "Settings" in your phone settings, select "Backup & reset" do a factory reset and delete all
Video instruction
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Option 2 without OTG
1. Connect the phone to your PC CastAttached fileDev + Settings.apk(46.62 KB)
the phone's internal memory or on a memory card
2. Download and install on your computer SideSyndAttached fileSideSync_4.3.0.92.exe(46.12 MB)

3. Connect your phone to WiFi. (Home network)
4. comes to points on the phone to request Google account.
5. At this time, the phone is connected via USB to the computer and WiFi,
6. Open the SideSync on the PC, from the bottom menu will appear to select your web browser on your phone.
7. Choose any of them
8. Then the installation SideSync programs for your phone, but can jump bug "type is not available on your device. (Com.sec.android.sidesync) do not worry
9. PressOK And the top right corner of the Search icon and type in the search for File Manager
10. Sets any, but remember that you need to keep your Samsung account; if you do not have to register a new,
11.Cherez set File Manager to get to the phone's internal memory or the memory card
12. Use Dev + Settings.apk, and start ->then get to the settings, select punkt->
13. "Lock screen and protection", and set ->type blokirovki->PIN 0000,
14. Go in the other security settings ->Trusted Agents ->and disable Google Smart Lock
15.Zatem select "Backup and reset"
16. to make a reset and delete all
Video instructionAttached fileSamsung Galaxy J5 J500 Google account (SideSync method) .zip(23.71 MB)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unlock option using firmware
Sew all 4 firmware file withinstalling PIT file + Setting the Re-partition in settings Odina
One moment "Before firmware file 4"
make fullWIPE (It is possible to TWRP on either stock recovery without a difference) but not loaded into the system!
And just to distort the battery and immediately go toflashing modeand flash (4-howl with installationPIT file ) By setting the value + Re-partition

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alternative option :
Not the best: beee: but sure option: it is a hike in the SC (Service Center)

Post has been editedwowanbelousov - 24.04.16, 11:02
Reason for editing: Successful unlocking

1. The first method through the OTG cableSamsung SM-G361H / DS Galaxy Core Prime VE - Discussion
2. The second option without cable OTGSamsung SM-G361H / DS Galaxy Core Prime VE - Discussion

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 24.12.17, 14:19
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (7)
Who does not enter the settings, put a sim card and on the menu where you need to enter a wifi password, we start to call this SIM card from another number, a call appears on the phone I don’t pick up the phone, press the menu button on the sensor and google search there, enter the word settings, go to settings, restore and reset, remove two jackdaws, the bottom one without the top is not removed! and restore and reset, agree. Everything, after resetting in the wifi menu, the button NEXT becomes active.

* bec1
I don’t see the "recent" button and there is no HOME button (((HTC Desire 626 ....... what other options are there?

Post has been editedRio31 - 22.04.16, 17:47

Rep: (108)
* isergeev1111,
Isergeev1111 @ 03/10/2016, 02:31*
On the firmware android 6 and 6.0.1, this method does not work.
They need another ...

On 6.0.4 Clamp the circle to launch Google Now, refuse to enter, find settings, restore and reset, reset the device in the search bar (there is no check mark on the deletion of the account) - Profit.

Unfortunately, none of the methods described above helped me. The way out was very simple and took less than 15 minutes.
When enabled, the English language was selected, I entered the settings in the keyboard (it) and there the browser opened, I found the helper / assistant apk for the android and it opened the phone settings for me. And there is already a restore and reset. Everything is working.
Pi Si I apologize for the stinginess in expressions and maybe somewhere the wording is wrong.

Rep: (46)
On the MTS phone with android 5.1, I rolled only this method: we give an Internet on wifi, then when asked to enter an account here in the keyboard we hold a comma and here they are settings, then called Google search and only after entering the word settings got into them and made a reset and voila asks for when turned on which of course no one remembers

Rep: (42)
w660k530 @ 05/11/2016, 17:31*
On the MTS phone with android 5.1, I rolled only this method: we give an Internet on wifi, then when asked to enter an account here in the keyboard we hold a comma and here they are settings, then called Google search and only after entering the word settings got into them and made a reset and voila asks for when turned on which of course no one remembers

On the FLY FS402 (5.1) helped. It is afterconnect to wifi In Google search, I found the item "settings", which I went to without any problems.

Post has been editedmaksimkat1 - 17.05.16, 09:42

The same trouble asks for mail ((Huawei Nexus 6p phone, Android 6, none of the methods are suitable. I can go to the browser using the help section, but nothing is swinging from there and not installed. Are there any other options? Cable here , not microusb, flash card is not inserted, so only somehow programmatically, but how ???? (Help

Honor 5x after the firmware I enter the same account as it was, writes the same error. I went into the browser, but when I type the word, the setting does not pop up.

How many tormented with Fly fs504 wrote sign in to your account, until you put in a sim card, then the setup went as usual!

Rep: (42)
* Pintik,
And I'm without a sim card, on this device, according to the instructions, I was able to make a reset by connecting to wifi

Hurray found a working version who needs a link to the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42D-JLbxsBw!!! Works checked on their devices !!!

Same on huawei honor 5x. Does not log into your account. Acc is 100% correct. I tried to unexpectedly remove the sim, turn off Wi-Fi, insert a memory card. There is no support for OTG. It is possible through the keyboard settings to go to the browser, or to the youtube application, nothing else could not extract. There are some other options, please help!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/20 at 11:22 AM