Replacing the boot logo on Android. | For any Android device

Rep: (830)
Replacing the download logo on Android

The topic discusses questions about finding, editing and replacing the very first picture when loading android devices on different processors.

Section Rules

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section. Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). To quickly find information in the topic (on the forum), use the button "Find on this page" (top right of the page). How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new instructions, manuals, modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Search Request Template
Copy the template, paste it into your message and fill in your data!
[CENTER] [COLOR = red] [SIZE = 3] [B] Search request [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR] [/ CENTER]
[B] The full name of the processor: [/ B] (Enter the name, processor model)
[B] The full name of the smartphone: [/ B] (Enter the name and model of your smartphone)
[B] Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: [/ B] (Insert a link to the discussion or firmware of your smartphone onsavagemessiahzine.com)
[B] Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: [/ B] (Insert the link to the official firmware of your smartphone)

Information on processors, solutions found
MTK
QUALCOMM
SPREADTRUM
Rockchip
Broadcom
AMLOGIC
HiSilicon
Intel atom
Allwinner
Exynos

Solution forSamsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
Solution forSamsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCD
Solution forDexp Evolution A01
Solution forSmart TV with Mstar MSD6A938 processor

Utilities
Useful topics:

IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND: Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the instructions, modifications and forum administration are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Post has been editedCellbass - 31.07.20, 19:31
Reason for editing: Solution for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A

Rep: (75)
* Cellbass All the same problem: sorry:
A little bit more it became clear images compared to those that I did it all (

Post has been editedHydra3 - 18.12.19, 14:09

Rep: (830)
Hydra3 @ 18.12.19, 14:05*
All have the same problem

Here, try this one!
More reduced weight of the pictures (up to 27Kb, 29Kb Stock white weighs maybe this will work)
That would not lose as much pictures, it had to reduce (the logo itself)!
Here it happened
Attached Image

: download:Attached filesplash.img(1.54 MB)

Rep: (75)
It all worked.
Uraaa: rofl:

Rep: (297)
Hello! How can I edit all the warnings it on Galaxy S10e
I personally had an experience with editing, but with such did not face - the lack of pictures in param.bin
As a comparison param.bin from the A40 and S10e has a screen
Tyk
Attached file1.png(5.93 MB)

Sample files -Attached file123.zip(75.3 MB)

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 18.12.19, 20:59

Rep: (244)
f2065 @ 27.05.17, 21:09*
LogoRleUtil
viewer / converter logo.rle initlogo.rle and files that are used in the original intro to Android
Moreover, I met different logo.rle and initlogo.rle formats:
- 2-byte block length and RGB565 encoding at 2 bytes
- 2-byte block length and 2-byte BGR565 encoding
- 4-byte block length and RGB888 encoding at 4 bytes
All these formats are supported, 2/4 detection is automatic.

Faced with the logo for the tablet Digma iDs7 display 7 "1024x600 (Allwinner A10, Android 4.0.3).
Flies such error:
Attached Image

It would be nice to add support for other permits, if any, to make dynamic, perhaps with a manual resolution of ...

Here is the file itself.
Attached fileDigma_iDs7_initlogo.zip(649.74 KB)

Thank!

Rep: (385)
TheDrive @ 22.12.19, 21:11*
Faced with the logo for the tablet Digma iDs7 display 7 "1024x600 (Allwinner A10, Android 4.0.3).
Any DIGMa and other Sino-Russian crafts lie about rle, they usually raw stuff there.
In this case - four channels (RGBA).
Attached Image

TheDrive @ 22.12.19, 21:11*
It would be nice to add support for other permits, if any, to make dynamic, perhaps with a manual resolution of ...
Write to me regularly, but only 1 time was a new and unusual resolution met (1088 * 1920), the rest are all default permissions of the directory (now about 70 different permits Detective) ... Usually, however, is always that nothing new - just renamed the raw ...
I already think it is necessary to add DETECTIVE assumption raw in case of failure unpacking like rle.

f2065 @ 23.12.19, 02:27*
I already think it is necessary to add DETECTIVE assumption raw in case of failure unpacking like rle.

Thank!
Yes, indeed, there is similar to the raw, 4 bytes per pixel. I do not remember how to visually looks RunLengthEncoding.
One can try to add the BMP header and removed by the reverse conversion.
By the way this logo is that it has a color-coded. In the original, the plate shows the logo on an orange background, not blue.

We would have made a single standard for these logos (within the OS).
And then all manufacturers of different formats, the file is written, the section ...
Do nothing, how to identify each time a new rake. :)
Lacks standardization in Android Pts in many aspects.

TheDrive @ 23.12.19, 23:09*
One can try to add the BMP header and removed by the reverse conversion.

Photoshop without any headers work with such raw

With raw problem is that they are too much, that is, so you can not just make the appropriate file for your phone knowing only X * Y.
There can be different encoding pixel (RGB888, BGR888, RGBA8888, BGRA8888, although never saw the use of A - it is always packed 0xFF if there is one).
Seen RGB565 (we can assume that somewhere there BGR565, RGB555, GBR565).
Is consistently the pixels lie, is consistently lie color.
Often empty block of 512 bytes, and after it is already RAW (incidentally brushes phenomenon understands)

TheDrive @ 23.12.19, 23:09*
By the way this logo is that it has a color-coded. In the original, the plate shows the logo on an orange background, not blue.
Well, in fact there is no RAW data of the sequence. Is RGB, is BGR. If you do the exchange B-R - the blue background turns orange. In true RLE is also a problem such that the B-R to manually select it is necessary, moreover, even here one brand (LG) in some models RGB and other BGR.

f2065 @ 24.12.19, 08:03*
Photoshop without any headers work with such raw

I did not know ... I now have Paint Shop Pro 5 (1998, only 30MB, loaded a couple of seconds) ate it raw, but to choose the right scheme failed, although there and the resolution manually entered, and Color Channels selected, and the order of the RGB / BGR. It seems not correct, dazzled and wraps. Apparently lacking the necessary circuitry.
PSP RAW Dialog
Attached Image

There can be different encoding pixel (RGB888, BGR888, RGBA8888, BGRA8888, although never saw the use of A - it is always packed 0xFF if there is one).

Can offer the user the choice of schemes and immediately show what happened? Resolution of screen resolution - even if he enters. To permit any device known. Scalable logos, thought a rarity.
Is RGB, is BGR. If you do the exchange B-R - the blue background turns orange.

So I thought that some issues with color coding. Once these issues have been at the rally of the palette, but there is no palette and all primitive Pts. It is also possible to select in the dialogue immediately show results. At the end save to BMP or PNG, and the scheme can be stored in some sort of .ini file, for example, the device name, and you can throw in a topic. The problem with these disparate logo for a long time all got. God will still be a universal instrument.

TheDrive @ 25.12.19, 21:27*
I now have Paint Shop Pro 5 (1998, only 30MB, loaded a couple of seconds)
Alas. I also use a PSP, the latest moreover, he also can not work with such RAW.
To use the old RAW Photoshop CS5 v12 ...

TheDrive @ 25.12.19, 21:27*
and select Color Channels
You've got to Four channel RGBA - PSP such is not able for some reason (although by itself works fine with the A-channel).

Rep: (0)
Search request

Full processor name: TI OMAP4
The full name of the smartphone: Amazon Kindle Fire 1st generation
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: Amazon Kindle Fire - Firmware
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: https:? //www.amazon.com...tware nodeId = 200790620

Guys, need your help! Thank!

Rep: (23)
The request for the establishment of Splash'a

Full processor name: Snapdragon SDM 660
The full name of the smartphone: Redmi note 7
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Discussion
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - MIUI Firmware

Guys help make Splash, from below the representation of the image. 1 start logo, fastbut-2, 3-crash system

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! :)

Rep: (4)
Search request

Full processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
The full name of the smartphone: Doopro C1 Pro
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: ( https: // http: //savagemessiahzine.com... x.php? Showtopic = 834683 )
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: ( //savagemessiahzine.com/ Pages / ... f63QH3ScEwx & e = 70579555 )
There is an official file splash.img, but to replace it (or rather what?). I try to collect your splash through Splash_Maker program from lieko-it makes a splash, but lieeko resolution 1080h1920, and my smartphone 720h1280 .... in general text on the logo are bunched together, as well, the program runs.

Attached files

Attached filesplash.img(2.64 MB)

Post has been editedandry7610 - 06.02.20, 12:06

Rep: (159)
If something similar toRedmi note 8or at least a detailed instruction. I tried in the Note 7 to the instructions to assemble, but so far nothing has happened

Search request

Full processor name: (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 MHz 1.80)
The full name of the smartphone: (Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Wyred))
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Discussion )
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware )
Firmware is worth right now: ( Evolution-X 4.1.420 )
Ruth Rights: (Magisk 20.3)
EdXposed Core: (V19.7)
EdXposed module: (Magisk-EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.5.1_beta.4463)
SElinux: (Premessive)
Core: (4.4.213-Extendet-Evo ++)

I would be grateful if you say how to change BOOTLOGO this unit : Wub:: wub:: wub:

Rep: (33)
* [email protected] ,

Look hereXiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Modification and decorations

Rep: (21)
Search request

Full processor name: Samsung Exynos 8895 Octa 9
The full name of the smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: Samsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 - Discussion
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: N950FXXS9DTA1, Android version 9 (SER)

How to replace appear until but.animatsii standard inscription Samsung Galaxy Note Android 8 9 ??

generous "+" guaranteed in karma)

Post has been editedsuhov - 01.03.20, 13:28

Rep: (4)
People tell me pliz what went wrong. Folder created splash, splash myself to have downloaded and copied. Command in the terminal as it should introduced. And I mol outputs no such folders and splash. img. No further action is done so

But there is an option to replace the logo
Not pereproshivaya device
I have a samsung 7390 and he is also on the broadcom-e righteousness in the BCM21658, LOS11, Android 4.4.4
On board the root and TWRP.

Post has been editedSumrakvnochi - 12.03.20, 19:55

Rep: (1)
I have a problem, please splash.img, but when loading a new image appears for a split second, and there is the old logo. Can anyone knows what's the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:12