Replacing the boot logo on Android. | For any Android device

Rep: (827)
Replacing the download logo on Android

The topic discusses questions about finding, editing and replacing the very first picture when loading android devices on different processors.

Section Rules

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section. Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). To quickly find information in the topic (on the forum), use the button "Find on this page" (top right of the page). How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new instructions, manuals, modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Search Request Template
Copy the template, paste it into your message and fill in your data!
[CENTER] [COLOR = red] [SIZE = 3] [B] Search request [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR] [/ CENTER]
[B] The full name of the processor: [/ B] (Enter the name, processor model)
[B] The full name of the smartphone: [/ B] (Enter the name and model of your smartphone)
[B] Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: [/ B] (Insert a link to the discussion or firmware of your smartphone onsavagemessiahzine.com)
[B] Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: [/ B] (Insert the link to the official firmware of your smartphone)

Information on processors, solutions found
MTK
QUALCOMM
SPREADTRUM
Rockchip
Broadcom
AMLOGIC
HiSilicon
Intel atom
Allwinner
Utilities
Useful topics:

IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND: Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the instructions, modifications and forum administration are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Post has been editedCellbass - 26.12.19, 00:26
Reason for editing: Edit header!

Rep: (4)
Fetroud @ 06/26/19, 15:55*
VoltAge3777, upload an image from? Your detailed description is not specified. And it is not necessary to teach all the materiel for the binaries, to get the result. Right on your phone, the files in the device, find the Hex editor and poking around. If it is equal to the picture, there will be pieces of code, at regular intervals of zeros or ff. If the picture is ready, then it will be a signature that is different for each type of file. How can you even understand what is the essence, not knowing what exactly makes one or another program? Flasher or editor, each in its own algorithm works. If you already know what to look for, or change, then it will go through. And so, over the years, you can understand

Post has been editedFetroud - 06/26/19, 16:04

Did BackUp Logo via TWRP here is described in detailLogoBuilder - changing the loading screen (Post VoltAge3777 # 86249522)

Right on the phone, in the device files, find the one you need and pick it with the editor. If this is an equal image, then there will be pieces of code at equal intervals of zeros or ff.

It’s not so convenient on the phone, and I feel like if I fix the file on the phone, it will not turn on again. What is the difference, do I edit the file on the phone, or do I edit on the PC, and then upload it to the body?

Post has been editedVoltAge3777 - 02.07.19, 14:42

Rep: (8)
* VoltAge3777, in general, there is no difference, although it depends on the file. If after editing, you fill in the corrected image through the flasher, is it not easier to make a minimum of changes in it already in place? The more code you change, the more likely it is to ruin something. Yes, it may not turn on, and in either case, after the replacement, reboot into the recovery or fastboot to roll back the changes, in case of an error

Rep: (44)
I need help collecting the logo but for some reason the color is lost! I attach the logo and picture

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filelogo.zip(2.1 MB)

Post has been editedzmeynyh - 09.07.19, 23:26

Need help collected logo but for some reason the color is lost!

You are welcome
If you really need help
If you want someone to help you, why don't you provide all the information?
1 - Make and model of smartphone \ tablet
2 - Full name of the smartphone / tablet processor
3 - Screen resolution smartphone \ tablet
Is it so complicated or should everyone guess the three points above?
I found out
Actually downloading your logo, I only then found out that!
1 - You have a tablet
2 - The processor you have is MTK 67XX
3 - Screen resolution 1280x800
Isn’t it difficult to write it right away, you would have been helped for a long time!
Help
In general, your problem is the too high resolution of the picture that you decided to use as a logo! (2560x800 )
When packing, most of the remaining pictures were spoiled! (permission to not correct has changed )
I rebuilt you your logo with the correct resolution1280x800, I found the picture and adjusted normally to your resolution!

Here is the picture itself
Attached Image
And here is the finished archive for firmware in recovery
: download:Attached fileMoto.zip(2.62 MB)
If the archive is flashed, but the logo does not change, extract the file from the archivelogo.binand flash it with SP Flash Tool - MTK-based flash driver

P.S.I hope I helped you, good luck!

Rep: (32)
Creation Request

Full processor name: Snapdragon 625
The full name of the smartphone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mido 3/32

Good day! I ask you for help in creating two Splash'ey. One for the main loading of the smartphone, the other for Fastboot from these two pictures of my wife, if possible and feasible task. Smartphone screen: 1080 Г— 1920, just in case, I almost forgot to indicate. : scratch_one-s_head:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbelixil36 - 17.07.19, 23:50
Reason for editing: Supplement and minor fixes.

Creation Request

In general, there is a tool for creating a splash for your phonehere !
But unfortunately there are several nuances!
There are two versions of the maker for your phone, the first for old firmware (where there are only two pictures - the logo itself and fastboot)
And for newer versions of firmware (in new ones - four pictures, logo, fastboot, unlocked and destroy systems)

Also, makers unfortunately have a number of limitations!

1 - he creates only a new logo picture, the rest are not (remain native)
2 - there is a strict restriction on the size and resolution of the picture (I managed to make from your photo 1080x1920 - 69Kb)
3 - and restrictions on the number of colors (3 - 2 colors)

And so, based on the above restrictions, I got such a picture on the output (This is the maximum, I tried many options, but the splash is not going with them - swears at the size)
Actually here is the photo
Attached Image

If you are satisfied with this quality, please download and try to install through recovery! (You can also download the tool and try to make splash yourself - maybe you can do better)

For old firmware:: download:Attached fileOLD-flashable_splash.zip(575.06 KB)

For new firmware:: download:Attached fileNEW-flashable_splash.zip(583.42 KB)

I also strongly recommend that you make a backup of the LOGO section before the firmware, so that in which case you could return your own logo!
Something like this, good luck!

* Cellbass , while I’m 550 km from the computer, so this will come down:: thank_you:! I now have another question: Is it possible to create splash via a smartphone and not through a computer? Are there any ways to do this? : scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedbelixil36 - 18.07.19, 08:10
Reason for editing: Supplement

* Cellbass , For both old and new firmware, a stock Fastboot Splash appears in place of my wife both in loading the smartphone itself and in Fastboot itself. : scratch_one-s_head:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedbelixil36 - 18.07.19, 08:31
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (890)
Need help with splash for Wileyfox Swift 2.
he splash CM-SPLASH V2programto create a splash and it is normally installed, namely from the Storm model. Trabla is that Swift 2 has three versions, one of them with an HD screen, and 2+ and 2X with FHD, and we have the same firmware, and in the image of splash both of them are crammed under different resolutions. For FHD suitable option from Storm, and for HD from Swift. I just can not figure it out and make a splash common by analogy with the drain.

Rep: (7)
Creation Request

Snapdragon 730, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 618 GPU:
Xiaomi Mi 9T:

Hello, I need flashable_splash for the size 2340x1080 (Portrait height and width)

Archive

Post has been editedSavab - 22.07.19, 14:35

* belixil36,
I did not see a tool for creating a splash on the phone (maybe it is, but I did not find it)
Yes, and the problem is different!
Unfortunately, as I expected, your phone just did not accept such a complex picture (there are too many semi tones and shadows)
That is, you need only two - three colors without any transitions (for example, black background and white contours)
These pictures are in the splash creation tool (pay attention to their low weight and low quality)
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can try something likeof thismake of your photos! (maybe then it will work out)
But for this you need to turn to the topicOrder table (graphics only)what would your photos do so! (and then try to collect the splash)
I have an idea better, leave the splash native as it is or any inscription can be made (something simple with white on a black background)
Or, as an option, in general you can just do a black background without anything (the splash is visible literally 1 - 2 seconds when you turn on the phone)
And here comes bootanimation and it already lasts until the phone loads! (you can order hereBootanimation )
So is it not better to make butanimation from your photos (both the quality and size of the photo will remain normal and the weight of the pictures does not matter)
Here, what kind of bootanimation to do here is up to you; for example, to do without animation just your photo will be static on the phone screen!
Or you can make it so that at first one photo appears, and after some time another appears!
Or you can make a slide show, but then you need more photos!
You can also ask to animate your photos here."Club of Animators"how exactly to animate again you need to come up with!
And already from the finished animation to collect butanimation!

Something like this !

P.S. I don’t understand why the manufacturer so tightly limited the splash requirements on your phone model,
I collected a splash like that for another Xiaomi model, there are no such problems (you can easily take any photo both for downloading and for fastboot)

* Savab,
* eXense,
I think you should order a tool specifically for your phone model.hereHow to do it is written in the same topic!
Good luck!

Post has been editedCellbass - 24.07.19, 01:29
Reason for editing: Added an answer!

Rep: (890)
* Cellbass Yes, I kind of mastered myself, I finish))
the converter itself could not edit, but it was able to find a solution using dd))

Rep: (685)
Search request

Full processor name: (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 (SDM636))
The full name of the smartphone: (Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro)
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - MIUI firmware )
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: ( https://c.mi.com/thread-2265065-1-0.html )

Dimonius70 @ 09/05/19, 10:26*
Search request

I found it in your topicXiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Modification and decorations it's ready splash!
Regarding the creation of Splash and tools for this, ask the author of Splash:riabchun
Good luck!

Post has been editedCellbass - 05.09.19, 12:20

How to make the logo (Logo.img) of the TvBox bootstrap yourself

The program is designed to unpack and package firmware for Amlogic processors.

Amlogic Customization Tool instructions and program

We say thanks: ~ Maikl ~

Rep: (98)
Make black boot screen

Full processor name: (Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730)
The full name of the smartphone: (Xiaomi Mi 9T)
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: ( Xiaomi Mi 9T )
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: ( Xiaomi Redmi K20 / Mi 9T - MIUI Firmware )

Rep: (163)
Hello!
There know how to overcome this picture? Replaced by another?
Attached Image

Found only this:Motorola Moto X Style - Firmware (Post RavingR # 44211717)But I do not know whether will help. Nokia 8, Snapdragon 835 smartphone.

Post has been editedmkolpak - 25.09.19, 14:46

Rep: (1)
Search request

Full processor name: MTK P25 processor
The full name of the smartphone: Meizu pro 7
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: Meizu Pro 7 - Discussion
Link to the official firmware: http: //www.flymeos.com...list modelId = 88 & type = 1?

Firmware Flyme 7.0.0.0G

Rep: (1)
Creation Request
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
Device: Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 3/32
Link to the topic: Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL - Official firmware

Post has been editedDarkFox228 - 19.10.19, 20:02
Reason for editing: writing words Error: 3

Rep: (58)
Search request

Quallcom snapdragon 200 msm:
Full name of the smartphone: Lg l fino
Link to the topic on the devicesavagemessiahzine.com: Theme
Link to the official firmware of the smartphone: In the subject to search. I lost

Post has been editedSoroka.vladimir2020 - 14.10.19, 21:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/02/20, 9:13