USB Bluetooth module

Rep: (50)
Has anyone picked 403 on aptx LL?

Rep: (16)
Please help izmuchal already) Whistle based on CSR8510 A10, windows 10. Installed stack the Harmony, everything worked perfectly (which connects geymad Xbox One). In Device Manager, in the "bluetooth" tab had two positions - CSR Bluetooth and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumenator. Whistle I disabled for a week, now stuck - BT icon in the system tray has, through it are connected and the device, but the system itself is the same Xbox'a controller does not recognize, in the "advanced" settings Win10 says that bluetooth is switched off, the conductor and the stack Harmony - oK, in device Manager - work adapter, but no device miscrosoft. After much re-installation, etc. downloaded stack from Toshiba - the same nonsense, a third-party stack is working properly, but the Win10 bluetooth does not perceive as if it is not. Xbox controller is defined as noname xinput device, how do I do so that the driver was one of those packages (harmony or Toshiba), a stack of Win10? All of the services associated with Bluetooth, included

Post has been editeddimapash - 13.11.18, 21:00

Rep: (95)
vlad9210 @ 10.26.18, 17:48*
You do not have a valid license to run csr harmony - no one has encountered such a problem?

This is when the csr harmony driver is installed, and the chip in the device does not support it.

Rep: (3)
I can not beat this whistle. Win 10Pro_x64.
I tried:
install the Harmony stack (version 2.0, 2.1.63), does not find one device and be not a single device, the adapter blinks
Toshiba's stack is the same
automatic which are put when you connect the same

Tell me what else you can try?
Today I will try on virtual Windows 7 to get
On the 7-ke also failed to start, apparently the adapter itself is not functioning

Post has been editedvolodya773 - 21.11.18, 14:47

Rep: (1)
Maybe someone faced a problem?
Less than the average iron, WIN 10 x64, set Harmony (but also watches the same thing without it). Column finds great.
Problem: periodically, until it is revealed systemic, especially often begins with the playback of YouTube, the sound transmitted to the speakers begins to stutter, as if it slows down.
Can anyone come across? The device and the whistle in the same room are quite close (5 meters).
I tried to send sound from the phone to the same speakers - no problems at all.

Rep: (28)
Guys, who knows if there are any differences between them; the whole Internet rummaged and found nothing DEXP AT-BT403A and such
DEXP AT-BT404. Looking for pairing a computer with Elari nano under, read reviews like norms, they even write some that is almost an analogue of ASUS USB-BT400 (the asus has a power class of 2) but there is nothing on these?

Rep: (49)
COOLERbyPSP @ 12.11.18, 18:25*
Has anyone picked 403 on aptx LL?

no there apt lll
Only the apt has this whistle itself, but the delays with the aphthall ears are simply apth mode, I don’t feel like it, like aptl LL somewhere they dug on some kind of ugrin whistle, write right there on the forum to me someone wrote .........

Rep: (7)
I removed the firewood for BTA-403 from the oriko site. under LTSC 102019 everything is installed and working, the aptx banner appears. the sound seems to be better.
link to download:https://mega.nz/#!AkoT…7r6Qap_Zg-nekUOycCGTnI

Rep: (0)
I will add about SABJ ...

Bought myselfhttps: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.274233eddIAG4a

I got on Windows 7 automatically, Wuhi Ausdom AH3 aptx - there is no support in the wood

found a couple of articles
https://mysku.me/blog/aliexpress/42430.htmlPro ears from Ausdoma
https://mysku.me/blog/aliexpress/36806.htmlabout USB Bluetooth adapter on CSR8510 chip

Installed firewood BTA-402_BTA-403_BTA-406 took herehttps://mega.nz/#F!pZx...dpWWtiQmFjOgI2NOltw4vg
At first it did not start, I became too clever when installing - a tick on the Secure connection when installing
Uninstalled, reinstalled without activation. Voila started ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPeterFirzin - 30.12.18, 08:44

Rep: (4)
SONY wh-1000xm2 ears do not work with this adapter - such a screen saver hangs and after 20 seconds the connection is not established .... I tried firewood all of this topic, 10 64 bit Windows .... if you remove the CSR firewood then the Windows itself has no problems catches those ears but without apst

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddimalatti - 31.12.18, 20:32

Rep: (15)
Amazing. All shops rummaged. I did not find where I can buy a good Bluetooth adapter for a PC ..... Please tell me. Needed in order to use the headset on the computerSamsung Level U

AptX earned on Orico BTA-403 after I disconnected the built-in bluetooth on the laptop with Windows 10 and installed the driversCSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack 2.1.63.0. On drivers from Windows and from Orico AptX did not work. The range of the whistle is normal. The line of sight is definitely more than 10 meters. In the apartment through 1 room of norms, through two rooms - stutters. Whistle took onAli. The sound quality suits me completely. HeadphonesAvantree Audition Pro

Post has been editedparabuz - 12.01.19, 19:29

And no one had a question why when the APT-X dice pops up in the tray, it’s written in small letters at the bottom: codec enabled headset - which means "You are not connected to a headset with apt-codec support x "?
Hike someone someone in something misunderstood!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
And no one had a question why when the APT-X dice pops up in the tray, it’s written in small letters at the bottom: codec enabled headset - which means "You are not connected to a headset with apt-codec support x "?
Hike someone someone in something misunderstood!

You have a small screenshot, it is very hard to see, but it seems that the third word is "now" and not "not", which completely changes the whole point, doesn't it?

upd: this is not your screenshot, looked at the original, as I said: You are now connected to an apt-x codec enabled headset - You are now connected to a headset with support for the apt-x codec

Post has been editedakomi - 17.01.19, 19:41

Rep: (4)
people, someone such a miracle could win on win7?
https: //www.aliexpress...tooth/32916794405.html

Post has been editedmrmerak - 21.01.19, 17:48

Rep: (383)
Acquired Orico 403, set firewood. connected speakers lg pk3. Everything works until the Bluetooth is turned off or the PC is rebooted. then the speakers are connected only as a headset, without aptx and stereo in general.
To the phone and laptop speakers connect without problems.
I also connected the creative wp-350 headphones to the orico 403. they work without problems.
Windows 10 x64.

Rep: (3)
I bought a "USB Ugreen Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter Wireless Dongle", ditched a lot of time with the drivers "CSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack" downloading from everywhere and installing on the laptop "Acer 5760" with windiws 8.1 and all the best. The device is constantly stupid. Firewood from Toshiba from this site helped.
So, if such problems then put Toshibov drivers and there will be happiness;)

Rep: (31)
then put Toshibov drivers and there will be happiness

Does aptX work on it?

Rep: (35)
bs-nn @ 09.02.19, 11:06*
Aptx (XX) are developed .... as well as certified cheap CSR chips (USB ~ 500в‚Ѕ) for PC.

Can you give more details? Or in a personal informative link, or here in brief. I have Sony's ears with aptX, and on my computer I watch movies, music, YouTube, via Bluetooth, and I want to let the computer pass frequencies as with aptX through this USB adapter with aptX support. I started to google, but so far I only see ordinary USB sound cards, without any aptX. If I have 10 Windows

Rep: (21)
djon-3-volta @ 02/10/19, 10:30 PM*
Can you give more details? Or in a personal informative link, or here in brief. I have Sony's ears with aptX, and on my computer I watch movies, music, YouTube, via Bluetooth, and I want to let the computer pass frequencies as with aptX through this USB adapter with aptX support. I started to google, but so far I only see ordinary USB sound cards, without any aptX. If I have 10 Windows

Support for aptx (XX) is possible only on certified devices (the list is on the Qualcomm website).

If you are lucky and your PC (Toshiba) Bluetooth chip from Intel, you just install the corresponding "firewood". Find a link in the network "includes support APTX on Wi-Fi / Bluetooth adapters from the Intel", go for it, download and install the appropriate drivers (in the link information is painted in detail how to do it). In the setting of the sound card Windows 10-th you will have an appropriate "check box" for choosing this codec to transmit sound to your headphones / headset. I have such an option (with firewood from Lenovo) without any dancing with tambourines "load" on a netbook wife (Aser).

If your PC (Toshiba) another Bluetooth chip (eg on my Toshiba has appeared on the Realtek chip), then to support aptx (XX) at the moment, you have to buy a USB dongle on CSR8510 chip. I used DEXP AT-BT403A (in our area is in any store CSN). You can use (but I have not tried) and products of other manufacturers, implemented on the chip - for example ORICO (also exist in DNS and "Ali"). In short, buy a USB dongle, native wood (walking with him in the kit) was discarded and the network are downloading and installing "CRS Harmony Wiress Software Stack" version of the current and the desired bit depth. If all "fell" well, then in the 10th windsurfing in the Device Manager you will have a folder called "CRS Bluetooth Radio", and in the taskbar (and the folder "My Computer"), another "blue tooth", with multiple profiles for high-quality stereo headset, Claudia, mouse, etc., both to receive and to transmit. Now you can both transmit audio from your PC (nouta) to any device with aptx (XX), and take it to the laptop or PC (eg with SMART). When connecting a device that supports aptx (XX), in Windows every time will float APTX logo, indicating the held connection.

For transmission or reception of high-quality audio using aptx codec to other home devices (eg TV or a HI-FI system), I use a wireless bluetooth-adapter Tronsmart Encore M1 (also have to CSN). He is certainly more expensive (в‚Ѕ2500), but the device is interesting and in my opinion useful. Assembled and packaged very soundly, it works on reception and transmission, both the AUX (analog), and on the SPDF (figure), has a built-in rechargeable battery for 20 hours of continuous operation (charging via micro-USB port) and equipped with all necessary cables with appropriate connectors. Recommend. It allows you to connect two pairs of headphones to the TV or print high-quality sound to the amplifier and control it with a smart (and that is very convenient to get-togethers with friends (!) - no need to fiddle with the remote controls, volume, EQ - everything is done once or twice with one finger in the pocket").

Post has been editedbs-nn - 11.02.19, 08:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 14:59