> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TIDAL | Tidal is a music streaming service.
General TIDAL Survey
What country do you have an account for?
Turkey [ 730 ] ** [58,45%]
Argentina [ 170 ] ** [13,61%]
Poland [ 50 ] ** [4%]
USA [ 115 ] ** [9,21%]
Great Britain [ 26 ] ** [2,08%]
France [ 11 ] ** [0,88%]
Denmark [ 5 ] ** [0,4%]
Another country [ 142 ] ** [11,37%]
What subscription do you use?
Premium [ 247 ] ** [19,78%]
Hifi [ 994 ] ** [79,58%]
How do you use a subscription?
I use one, and only I pay a subscription [ 811 ] ** [64,93%]
I am a family leader [ 151 ] ** [12,09%]
I am "in the family" [ 90 ] ** [7,21%]
I use the purchased account [ 60 ] ** [4,8%]
Every month I register a new account with a trial subscription [ 68 ] ** [5,44%]
I use an account registered for a promotion or through a gift card [ 62 ] ** [4,96%]
What version of the application are you using?
From google play [ 575 ] ** [46,04%]
Mod [ 531 ] ** [42,51%]
Total votes: 1249

Rep: (13)
Tidal
version: 2.30.2

Last update of the program in the header:18.09.2020

Attached Image

Short description:
Streaming music service with the ability to listen to as Lossless and MQA.

Description
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Streaming your favorite songs.
With unlimited access to a library of over 60 million tracks and 240,000 video, you'll get an unforgettable experience of music. Create your playlist, or try one of our created manually music editors, or even by the artists.

High quality sound.
No compromise. Only clear sound. With our high quality sound without loss and compression, listen to your music like you never listened to before.

Listen to music as you like.
Download your favorite songs with our function for offline listening. The songs that you love will always be available to you even without connecting to a WiFi or mobile internet.

Be our viewer.
From live broadcasts to exclusive events. TIDAL X ensures that you get access to tickets, meet and greet, as well as backstage content.

Get closer to the artists.
Whether it's Playlists created by your favorite artists, their backstage look before going on stage, or a fascinating conversation about their prowess - TIDAL brings you closer to your music idols.

My Mix.
Personalized mix of songs based on your listening history, allowing you to enjoy music even more that you like.

Exclusive.
Be the first to see music and videos from your favorite artists, you are anywhere else will not be able to find.

Your music sounds better with TIDAL.

Android required: 5.0 or later
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Tidal
Tidal | Google play | YouTube
Important!
The topic discusses the functionality and operation of the TIDAL application on Android, applications and services that complement its work, as well as issues related to registration and payment of subscriptions. It also discusses how TIDAL works on platforms other than iOS.

Before asking a question, read the headline. Perhaps there is already an answer to your question, otherwise your message will be deleted. Therefore, if you notice that your question has been removed, re-read again carefully the cap.

If the user has helped you solve any question or problem, you need to thank him by raising reputation.

Recruitment and search for families in the subject is prohibited.
Discussion of the various audiophile "iron" Flake download from the service through a variety of "rocking", as well as issues to do with the topic does not have associated with them! All such posts will be deleted.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
check in
  • Which VPN to choose for registering a Turkish / Argentine account?
For Android devices, use the app. ExpressVPN . To register on the PC, you can use proxy .
Subscription
  • In which country is the cheapest subscription, and in which is the most expensive?
Cheapest subscription to Argentina the most expensive in Of Denmark .

• Prices for subscriptions in Argentina and Turkey are almost the same. Which of these countries for registration is better to choose? Where is more record library?
Filling content, these countries are almost the same, the difference is significant practically no. Subjectively, when comparing the library of these countries has not been found a few tracks and albums in your account with an Argentine subscription. While in the account with the Turkish subscriptions, all subscription required with respect to the Argentine was found. The biggest advantage of the Turkish account before the Argentine is that it is completely absent local content and all offers music both in the United States account (Charts Billboard Hot 100, Billboard Top 100 UK and other European countries).

• How to disable auto-renewal subscription?
AT subscription settings Click the "Cancel my subscription" button, and confirm the action by pressing the "YES, STOP MY SUBSCRIPTION" button.
P.S. This action does not deactivate the subscription! You still have a subscription, it will simply turn off after a specified period of time, and you will need to manually re-activate the subscription.
Payment
  • Does TIDAL accept Russian / Belarusian / Ukrainian cards? Will my account be blocked if I attach a card from another country to it?
The service accepts maps of other countries, regardless of which country you have an account. It is recommended to bind one card to one account, otherwise your TIDAL card may stop accepting if you bind it many times to different accounts.

• Argentine registered account, I go to the Members Area, and then displays the amount of payment from the $ symbol before the number 138. It is a month of $ 138 will take off or something?
No. So in Argentina displayed their Argentine Peso .
General
  • Which country has the largest music library?
It is impossible to say for sure. By subjective assessment and comparison - this is the United Kingdom, France, Denmark.

• Do I need to periodically connect to the VPN of the country of the account used so that it is not blocked?
Not. The service does not block it. VPN is used only once at registration, then it is not needed.

• Are there recommendations in the service with a selection of music based on the one I listen to? Where to find these recommendations?
Yes there is. These recommendations are playlists called My mix . There can be 6 such playlists in total, each of which consists of 40 tracks, interspersed with music that you have already added to your collection. These selections will start appearing on your home page after you listen to and add enough music to your collection. The more you listen to and add music, the more playlists you will create.

• Why are there no songs / albums of some bands / artists in the service?
This usually occurs because the service has not agreed with the rights holders data songs or albums to the publication. In some cases it is when all the music artist or group is present at one strimingovoy site, and on the other there is only a couple of songs. This is explained by the fact that rights holders can place music on the sites where they want, and some artists publish their material exclusively in only one any particular strimingovom service. More no music catalog some old school artists can be explained by the fact that the performer or group is too conservative refers to streaming.

• Can I download my music and listen to it directly in the TIDAL application?
Not.

• I don’t find here such a Russian-language track / album, although it is in many other music services. Why is that?
Try to write the name of the track, album or artist - transliteration. For example, the label "Warner Music Russia", artists who have Cyrillic somewhere, are called transliterated in TIDAL. Therefore, you can even find two pages of one artist: one written in Cyrillic and the other in transliteration.
Maud
  • What is the difference between the application from Google Play and the mod on "practice"?
The mod is cleared of various files that are not used by the application. Removed unused localizations, reduced the size of the application itself and optimized memory consumption, and most importantly, sending statistics and analytics has been removed, the number of requests reaching tens of per second, which by no means affects the system and traffic.

• Is it possible to listen / download music without a paid subscription in a modified application?
Not. The mod does not have this feature.
Useful
Downloading content from the service

Download:
Version: 2.30.2 of 17/09/2020 (vladmira)
Version: 2.30.1 of 08/09/2020 (vladmira)
Version: 2.30.0 of 02/09/2020 (vladmira)
Version: 2.29.1 of 13/08/2020 (vladmira)
Version: 2.28.1.1002.1 Galaxy Store TIDAL (Post Chugi # 92365701)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 18.09.20, 05:52
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.30.2 from 09/17/2020

Rep: (1972)
20 Baku
Download on the go can not?

Post has been editedsuper.nikita100 - 09.02.16, 14:28

* super.nikita100,
20 Baku
Download on the go can not?

The first month of using Tidal is free.

Post has been editedpro100alan - 09.02.16, 14:50

Rep: (1972)
* pro100alan,
I read the cap all.
I repeat, is it possible to download?

* super.nikita100,
Offline is present :)

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 09.02.16, 20:02
Reason for editing: + from super.nikita100

Rep: (0)
Tell me, is he collaborating with labels and aggregators, or is it possible to upload your own music?

Attached fileTIDAL.ver.1.9.1.build.649.apk(9.13 MB)
Version 1.9.1 (GP) of March 15, 2016
what's new
This is a new "Now Playing" experience.
- Add videos to your favorites
- Create your own video playlists and mix it with tracks
- Bring video playlists offline
- Listen to live concerts online with the new "Audio only" setting
- Now Playing "screen

Rep: (25)
Tidal released 1.10.1. In this update, the developer managed to completely break the sound. Added compression, cut off the middle. The sound has become in the best traditions of boom boxing. Previously, with updates, they did not touch the sound. Looks like things are very bad for the service, once decided to adapt to the hip-hop audience.
Demolished, nafig. I downloaded the previous apk 1.9.1. Everything is back to square one. Decided not to update more Tidal.

Rep: (7)
Registered Polish account. Just some 10 dollars for the reproduction of flags. And after a while, the question arose - what about the Tidal android application with the cache? Offline saving of tracks is disabled, and the size of the application actively continues to grow, devouring the memory of the phone. Does tidal know how to automatically reset the cache like any normal music streaming application?

marink78 @ 06/04/2016 00:45*
Registered Polish account. Just some 10 dollars for the reproduction of flags.

Here for this infu many thanks. Already sitting under the Polish account. Saving hellish! ;)
marink78 @ 06/04/2016 00:45*
Does tidal automatically reset the cache like any normal music streaming application?

Restore offline content in settings.

By the way, in my opinion Tidal is the only service giving programmers alternative players. In particular, while I can name two. One is Captune from Senheiser and USB Audio Player Pro. And the latter suddenly gives direct links to the flash files, which suddenly find themselves without DRM protection and are played by any player: D

Captune by Senheiser

When registering through Captune, a three-month trial is available. Coupled with Polish vpn - useful stuff.
Audio player Pro. And the latter suddenly gives direct links to the flash files, which suddenly find themselves without DRM protection and are played by any player.

Can I have a little more detail?

Post has been editedpticeed - 26.06.16, 05:55
Reason for editing: Bearings

Pticeed @ 06/26/2016, 08:53*
When registering through Captune, a three-month trial is available. Coupled with Polish vpn - useful stuff.

I failed. The application did not accept cards. And then I decided that I would not have enough patience to transfer a collection of 4 thousand albums to a new account.
Pticeed @ 06/26/2016, 08:53*
Can I have a little more detail?

When you open a playlist with a long tap on the file being played, and there open the metadata item - there will be a link to the file, it can be opened with any application to download the file. I downloaded UC browser. The truth for me is not worth the candle. There are no tags in the downloaded files.

Post has been editedmarink78 - 26.06.16, 10:29

Rep: (5)
Guys can be more detail how to disable the auto update subscription, And then I already forgot that I have this application, and then bang and flew off the card $ 20

Lost1978 @ 06/29/2016, 09:05*
Guys can be more detail how to disable the auto update subscription, And then I already forgot that I have this application, and then bang and flew off the card $ 20

The easiest way to do this is on the Tidal website. Log in with your account. Everything is intuitive there.

Tidal 1.10.2 sounds as bad as 1.10.1. The publisher's policy is not clear. Today, 1.9.1 is the most optimal sound solution.

Rep: (203)
TIDAL 1.11.0 (668)
What's new
You can stream your Chromecast device!
- Chromecast Support
- Play Queue Improvements
- Movies & Shows
- New Play Queue design
- Manage subscription from settings
- Improvements and bug fixes
Attached fileTIDAL v1.11.0.apk(10.85 MB)

Rep: (551)
Registered through Kaptyun, through the Polish VPN. Cards are not accepted, Paypal accepted. Then in the settings of the account on the site I changed it on the card. I also listen through the captans. How to disable the auto-update subscription is not understood, but it may not need to be disabled, the service is pleasant.

Post has been editednonamex - 08.08.16, 02:16

Rep: (2897)
Attached ImageTidal
New version: 1.11.1 (669)
Attached Image
- Fixed an issue with crossfade
Attached ImageAttached fileTIDAL_1.11.1.apk(10.85 MB)

Once again I put a fresh version, and once again I am convinced that starting from 1.10 they completely killed the sound in the application. Growing up again on 1.9.1.

Post has been editedpticeed - 23.08.16, 20:57

Rep: (2)
* nonamex
The described method works successfully now. Special thanks.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/20, 6:19