Recovery of corrupted information | discuss software and recovery methods

Rep: (3100)
Recovery of damaged information from hard drives and other media
Attached Image
This topic discussesdata recovery questionsonly. Questions related to the analysis of the technical condition of the hard drive (decoding of the attributes S.M.A.R.T) are made in the subject:About hard drives!

пїЅ useful links

Attention! Inappropriate use of recovery programs can permanently destroy data. If you are not confident in your abilities, or data is extremely important - it is better to contact a professional workshop for data recovery.

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.04.18, 22:57
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (398)
Guys, this issue has acquired Ali hard drive connected to a computer for formatting a sonny picked up and turned off the computer, and now the disc is displayed but with him that does not get done. You can then restore it as?

Rep: (154)
* KitSlava,
Most likely you can, without booting vinterfeysa (DOS) and using the old Victoria, mhdd or the like. In general, all drives with Ali immediately into a bucket, you will be a lesson.

Rep: (1300)
KitSlava @ 07.04.20, 08:01*
disk appears but with him that does not get done
that it can be seen - it is good.
look in the "Disk Management", it is possible that it is necessary to first "initiate"
if not, TestDisk can recover disks flying down marking
(Dmde also seems to know how, but I have not used them for this)

Rep: (0)
Hello, I do not know that the disc, lying a few years, I do not remember that there was with him
I decided to see what there is, and it is not even seen
Looked through Victoria 5.28, outputs, each sector is BEDom
There is no hope for a restoration of something, but who else can say that about him?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (639)
Restoring what if he did not even really determined

Rep: (32)
* Bigfishczy I question how he connects to. It looks through YUSB. Can of sloppy and determined? Question to the author of course.

Post has been editedHECTEPOB_P - 30.04.20, 12:36
Reason for editing: Completed

* HECTEPOB_P,
Well there is a new vetch should define normal, there is generally similar to some glitches in addition to the screw o.O

Hello. Please can someone suggest how the console gnu grub Linpus Linux Lite version to go into your Windows system? I bought a new laptop six months ago, with Linux pre-installed, no graphical interface. Carried in the dns, I put there a demo Windu. Later, I found myself a full-fledged Windows 10. And yesterday, for some reason, degraded performance, I reached into the dispatcher, pozakryvat tasks opened tab "productivity", concluded the two processes "browser.exe" and one "explorer.exe '. Restart the computer. when the open gnu grub with two teams:. "linpus Linux" "create a bootable usb disk" How to get to her I do not know.

Attached images
Attached Image

It may help to:
update-grub
grub-install / dev / sda

* Adagumer,
Does not help

Help is determined.
External hard drive WD (warranty) where 1 TB. information - a photo archive.
the drive was connected to a desktop PC. I did not fall. morning I downloaded the photos on it, and three hours later, the drive letter appears when you connect, but the drive itself is shown as empty ... that is, not seen as soon as the amount of filling.
when incorporated into a USB port light flashes long, then it lights up briefly and flashes again.

What is it can be and how to fix it ..?
called the service recovery discs, they said that the recovery of 10 thousand. and perhaps even more, up to 40 thousand ...?

Tell me, by signs, what happened to him? whether it can restore the program or to prepare 40 thousand ??? (((

And could harm recovery program ..?

The data on the disc is very important, this is a photo archive for 30 years. There's a wedding, birth of a child, living more parents and friends are buried.

Post has been editeddentis - 10.05.20, 18:47

dentis @ 10.05.20, 19:46*
And could harm recovery program ..?

Why the program if the symptoms can be seen that the problems or with meals or with a controller box collapsible drive you can get?

drive WD MY Passport (such blue)
Disassemble ..?
visually there are no screws, it looks pretty monolithic.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddentis - 10.05.20, 19:07

Oh, and I forgot to write that the drive works .. well, in the sense of clearly within the mechanism works.

The mechanism works is half the battle

Rep: (1300)
* dentis, yusb try another port (with a rear motherboard itself)
try a Y-shaped cable-energized to connect two ports yusb (rear)
!!! thus disable all the rest yusb periphery of the PC (USB drive, figeshki, cameras, scanners, etc.)
try on another PC. (In various other pc)
if not, try the software to scan for files (in the subject mentioned more than once). eg dmde
if it sees the files, restore them (recovery of data is on a different drive. does not cause harm)
then (after restoring files) you can try to seek to restore the flying-markup (there can not be recovered. But you had already restored the files. so it is not scary)
PS. I also know how to disassemble, but not to collect. and if now we need to take it apart?

* dentis, try on a powerful PC with a good power supply, rather than on the laptop

Post has been editedznznznz - 10.05.20, 22:40

Tried on two notebooks, he pops one and the same label:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (533)
dentis @ 10.05.20, 18:46*
The data on the disc is very important, this is a photo archive for 30 years. There's a wedding, birth of a child, living more parents and friends are buried.

Such valuable data must be stored for at least 2-3 hard drives

I confess, did not have time to duplicate, all hands did not reach, all the while thinking about the new disc, that it can happen in a year ... and not in a hurry so.

Rep: (119)
dentis @ 10.05.2020, 18:46*
External hard drive WD (under warranty)

Well then get lost - carry in warranty. For the USB port has played enough in various combinations and boxing showdown = loss of warranty.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 6:48