Recovery of corrupted information | discuss software and recovery methods

Rep: (3627)
Recovery of damaged information from hard drives and other media
Attached Image
This topic discussesdata recovery questionsonly. Questions related to the analysis of the technical condition of the hard drive (decoding of the attributes S.M.A.R.T) are made in the subject:About hard drives!

пїЅ useful links

Attention! Inappropriate use of recovery programs can permanently destroy data. If you are not confident in your abilities, or data is extremely important - it is better to contact a professional workshop for data recovery.

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.04.18, 22:57
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (4)
* Shoore,
Thank you very much, the only thing I’m really afraid of finishing it with my manipulations is there any software to take a picture of the disk and work with it, but do not touch the drive physically?

Just well, I really need the data and to the extreme I think to send hdd to Moscow for restoration ..

Rep: (1327)
* Gleb15,
testdiskRecovery of damaged information from hard drives (Post pasha_550 # 34463441)
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... ery = testdisk & x = 17 & y = 11and (photorec for recovering photos and files)

Post has been editedznznznz - 21.02.16, 20:31

Rep: (2736)
Gleb15 @ 02.21.2016, 20:24*
I'm very afraid to finish it off with my manipulations
You just don’t need to write anything to it, except for manipulations with MBR, they themselves do not affect the data. Restoring a flown partition table is quite simple, there’s videothere is Search for software for PC # 42103682)it was ... sorry404 not founddeleted it. Probably lives up to his nickname: D

Post has been editedShoore - 21.02.16, 21:04

Rep: (4)
* Shoore,

Well, as I understand it, to use TestDisk for these purposes, now I’ll read about it and try to restore the table ... should I look at that?Problems with BB (Post Shoore # 26961571)

But, as I understand it, this will not affect the data in any way, if what?

Post has been editedGleb15 - 22.02.16, 01:26

Gleb15 @ 02.22.2016, 01:17*
TestDisk for these purposes use
Basically,PartitionGurueasywith suchcoping. Orsimilar softwareto restore partitions

Rep: (50)
Hello, there is a GPT disc from a laptop. In the laptop, he did not load. I connected it to a stationary computer, from 7 wines, the system did not boot, everything was loaded with XP, but there are no partitions in my computer. To the display Devices disc is visible and even writes that it is working. I downloaded the Paragon Hard Disk Manager program to view this disk, all sections and their content can be seen. I wanted to copy from the photo partition, but nothing works, copied all the pictures 20. This means that the section is damaged and do not copy anything from it? Help please which program can I recover photos? Unless of course this is possible in my situation.

Ice_ka @ 03/07/2016, 15:55*
everything started with xp, but no partitions are visible on my computer
xp does not know how to see gpt, so it starts (does not see it). 7 knows how to see, but apparently the disk is damaged, and therefore can not start with it.
need another disk with enough free space for recovered files
Recovery of damaged information from hard drives (Post znznznz # 47316435)(there are manuals on links there)
-in the composition of testdisk-there is PhotoRec (restores files from a damaged disk and puts them in folders by extension, but does not save the folder structure, but adds everything in a row (for example, all the photos restored will be in the jpg folder).
here it is first of all better to run it on xp - to restore files (just in case, before doing anything else)
-then you can run testdisk on xp, and if the gpt table is restored, then in 7-ke the disk should open after reboot as usual
ps if there is a lot of space on another disk, you can first try to backup Acronis from the LiveOs partition (backup will be about 2 times less than the size of the occupied space on the saved partition) - this is in case you can repeat it.Usually, I never bothered with backup like this, and PhotoRec only used it to restore broken photos, and immediately tested it with TestDisc, but it always got ridiculous - “what if it doesn’t work out”

Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 26.03.16, 17:18
Reason for editing: it was necessary to save a screenshot somewhere

Rep: (80)
Good day! In general, the problem is that I had two OSs: Vin10 and Ubuntu. There was a need to replace Ubuntu with Mint ... in general, it so happened that he completely formatted his screw in ext4. The question is: Can I somehow restore the data that was stored on Win10, is particularly interested in restoring home photos and videos? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rep: (0)
The problem is as follows. Information (about 24GB) was deleted from the laptop’s hard drive. 60GB disk, not divided. After removing the info, the laptop worked for about 4 days until they noticed the loss. Is it possible to restore EVERYTHING in full, by what programs and, if the answers are positive, step by step to explain the recovery algorithm.
Thank.

Hello. My question is about a 512 megabyte Sd Memory Card. Normal memory card. Accidentally made a format. What are the best file recovery programs you can tell? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Rep: (916)
* Maxime1983,
The last time I used R-Studio, I successfully restored everything from a formatted flash drive.

SoVa76 @ 04/04/2016, 15:37*
worked for about 4 days until they noticed the loss. Is it possible to restore ALL in full
hardly all and in full. but something is possible.
if it’s still relevant: the programs in the header (it’s quite enough to find and remove the files deleted from the basket), the instructions in google and on the official websites of the prog (you google for example “how to use R-Studio” (or Recuva) or in another way you formulate the question if will not find). You will need a removable drive or a large flash drive. or remove the hard from the laptop and connect it to the PC directly to the motherboard or through a removable disk box. before the recovery is completed, it is better not to turn on the laptop and write nothing
---
Orislav @ 04/02/2016, 15:21*
I completely formatted my screw in ext4 .... Can I somehow restore the data that was stored
if after that you don’t write anything on hard, then you can. many recovery programs can recover data after formatting, but if this formatting was "fast", i.e. just redistributing without clearing the contents. google for example Easy Recovery (that’s for sure), but I don’t remember what else (rarely happens).
ps here the post above suggests R-Studio

Post has been editedznznznz - 06.04.16, 18:12

Rep: (2)
I updated my laptop to Windows 10, and there were two profiles. All the data was in the first, and I'm sitting in the second. After updating and rebooting, everything was deleted, absolutely everything ... I tried to restore something there by Hitman, not all were restored, some are not readable, some photos are not fully displayed. Then I poured it on hard Old. Is it possible to recover data or all, krants?

Help, how can I clear the USB flash drive of the Fly IQ441 phone, a virus got on it and now it’s not possible to remove anything from it, it was checked by antiviruses via a computer, it was formatted through a computer, I also used programs to delete files, I forgot the name, nothing helps. :(: (:(

Velasqvez92 @ 04.24.2016, 21:07*
the virus got into the campaign and now it’s not possible to remove anything from it
this does not apply to "data recovery",but judging by the symptoms, your flash drive died forever and there is nothing to be done (
if the phone does not work without it, then look for the firmware that works when changing to an external microSD card in the topic that corresponds to your phone
ps and this is not a virus
upd: I repeat! it is not a virus! this is a glitch or the death of a flash drive (soldered on a circuit board or on a circuit board of a flash drive or microSD, in general do not care - they are made of the same material) this happens. in such cases, all my fighting techniques ended up copying all the important files from a flash drive (a flash drive makes it easy to do), and then just throwing that flash drive out (I scored it to restore its working capacity)
look-ask more hereSolving problems with files on the memory card.

Post has been editedznznznz - 25.04.16, 15:19

Before the flash drive got bogged down, I didn’t have an antivirus on my phone, then I realized that I had stupid it, but I think it was some kind of virus since it wasn’t an antivirus, it could easily penetrate the USB flash drive and somehow harm it.

Hello. The letter of the disk partition has disappeared, I assigned it, but it requires formatting, how can I pull out the data?

* elixir33,
it’s such a sensitive topic related to the holy of holies (with secret user data), so I immediately deny: "everything is at your own peril and risk, chur-chur -..."
you need a disk with a size no less than the size of the data on the source, but better with a size no smaller than the source disk itself (if 2TB, then it’s good to have the same, or smaller, but so that the restored files fit there). really, this is such a tough problem. because of which one day I had to fork out a second disk on a large disk, and where to go.(I got a hard one, I had to buy a new one with enough space, and in order not to take trash, I googled it for a long time before a new purchase)
thenhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... rce = pst & query = testdiskyou read, study, try. here is still relevantlink
ps A new storage with a sufficient size is needed to: 1. create a backup copy of the old storage (in order to be able to try to restore data from a partition disk several times). 2. Direct data recovery.
(at the same time, all these points 1 and 2 above are not necessary, but the 2nd is still preferable).
for sure, but not 100%, testdisk can restore the previous flown markup and files on this previous markup without points 1 and 2, and without additional. drive, but it's your responsibility

!!! the most important thing! as you were told. stock up with a good computer power supply (maybe this will even resurrect the disk layout), otherwise, with a weak power supply, no guarantees

Post has been editedznznznz - 19.09.16, 10:34

Rep: (25)
This is the case: found an old-old disc (5-7 years) and decided to see what it was. There were video files, I looked at the laptop with Windows 10, and after some time it shouted in a PC with Mac OS X, he twisted it, twisted and minutes later, I again shoved in Windows PC, I wrote to me that the disk empty. I made a reboot, turned on again, but there are still no falas there. The window was launched (screenshot 1). I tried to restore files using the AUSLOGICS File Recovery program, but the program displays me a message (screenshot 2). The question of what happened to the disk and where my files were. Can I also restore them? (I really need them very much!)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 02:43