> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Flyme Account | Unlinking, unlocking and everything related to your account.

Rep: (2793)
Flyme Account
PictureMeizu
Google account пїЅ | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ

This topic is intended to discuss issues related to your Flyme account, problems, difficulties and ways to solve them.
Questions about the overall operation of Meizu smartphones are discussed here.Meizu-Talkfirmware issues hereMeizu-firmware.

About FLYME Account ( Only useful.

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 03.04.20, 07:27
Reason for editing: Technical support and account

Rep: (5436)
Bormoda @ 06/11/19 18:51*
which option is optimal

Your case is not original, so you need to try all the methods from the header, and the last 5-10 pages will open for you extra. resources.

Rep: (525)
* bormoda ,
The best option:Flyme account (Post eldi97 # 59039824)
The only thing you need is - after receiving the root-rights, specify the exact address of the proinfo of your arparat for the team.
In the dev / block folder ...
It also works on the global.

Post has been editedbbv62 - 11.06.19, 19:27

Rep: (2)
* bbv62, Thanks for the advice! And then I read that "It works only on firmware from the series" A "(Chinese)" and did not try. Tell me, in the end, we get a phone with a modified serial number to which you can link your flyme account?

* bormoda ,
Yes.
Edit easier on your computer.

Rep: (0)
Hello! Please help me in the matter. I lost my Meizu phone, I do not remember the flyme login and password, there is only a box with imei. Is there any way to restore my flyme account for use on another Meizu device? And the second question, if it is impossible to recover a lost flyme - there are backup files, is there an address book, SMS, etc., can they be restored on any other android device or only on a device with a new flyme account? Thank)

Post has been editedhedster - 12.06.19, 16:07

Rep: (0)
Hello the Lord Forumchan :) In general, I bought a b \ at Mason Mason, with a box, but without documents. In the flyer, the account was registered on the other. I had an info here, and I realized that there was little chance without a check and invoice Related unlocking. Different reverse: D And going to Google search, he drove a check on Mason M5s. And about a miracle, in the pictures there was a check from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk)) Then I downloaded the picture of the check, plus a screen of phone data, and info from the box, T .e.imei. The message has copied here in the topic. A good man shared his experience) Hello. I Bought The Phone From A Person. The Phone Was In Use. MAN IS NOT Untied IT From His Account. NOW I CAN NOT GO OUT WITH HIM ON THE BOND. And I Need to Log Into My Own Account. Unbind Please My Phone From Someone Else`s Account. P.S. IMEI AND SN Photos Attached Documents.It. I bought a phone with a person (not in the store). The phone was in use. Man is not bisted from his account. Now I can't get off with him. And I need to log in to my account. Please remove my phone from someone else's account. Postscripts IMEI and SN photos are attached by documents ... I wrote 12 numbers in the evening, the 13th in the morning I had already received a response, they melt everything clearly, I will do any problems, we will do everything, just send another screen, to whom the account is tied to his account. , I had the mistake of myself, and the red line below that the account is busy with a different user. I have a screen, and the letter comes, everything is clear, the unlock process goes, only please fail. Now it came from work, the letter came on the Internet and come. Norm) all successful solutions to problems on this topic :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
Today brought Meizu M6S M712H to the Paroll code

The phone was in energos saving mode and asked for a password

Downstairs displayed calls and SMS icons (they open without a password)

According to the clates on them, after he returned back and there was a button to exit the button, pressed it and the phone opened the main desktop, already without a password;)

After you can climb on the phone, activate the developer mode and debugging, I did not have an account when knitted :)

The course of thoughts I hope it is understandable :)

Moderator: You can add to the header!

Good day!
I have blocked the phone in my sister in the morning, writes your phone locked Enter the password to fly account. Since we took it from hand, accordingly, this password do not know this, the previous owner did not come out of his account as I did not remember the password. Sister with him abroad, can I unlock it at a distance?
Thank you in advance

* Alexey20099 ,
What model?

* bbv62 , Meizu M5 Note Global Version

Friends, eventually made a change of the serial phone Meizu M2 Mini (M578H)on the advice in this post.
Since the fly account is attached to the serial number of the phone. Change the serial-rending account.
The firmware 6.2.0.0g was installed, after changing the serial, it was necessary to flash 5.1.9.0G with cleaning data, since the account of the old owner still remained.
After flashing the phone booted without an account.
Maybe someone can help.

Post has been editedbormoda - 17.06.19, 13:25

Goodnight.
Bought in the Used Store MEIZU M6 Note, without documents.
Everything works fine, before use made a reset to the factory, everything was configured. I wanted to go to the Flyme account, it writes that the last owner was incorrectly released.
Does anyone have experience in the disadvantage of this particular model?
Will help changing the serial through the terminal? Who tried?

* smal66 ,
On the M6NOTE dishonestly through the rear passage - the fate to live on Flym 5.
The phone is cool, but I would pass back.

Rep: (5436)
* bbv62 ,
I would still advise a comrade more humane dislocation method, namely correspondence with the Chinese service. The success of this correspondence is evidenced by many posts in this topic.
{Lime checks, photos, etc. He plays the hand to many who choose such a way]

Post has been editedvitas261976 - 21.06.19, 01:00

* vitas261976 ,
Well, in fact, I just warned that it was fraught with fraught.
Lightly live well without an account ... While the "right" owner does not decide to block it. Although it may be purely everything.
Darous avos.

Rep: (20)
Guys, help out !! It is unclear exactly when and after which, but suddenly the smartphone was blocked ((I can’t enter the password, the xperia keyboard is installed and doesn’t even appear ((there is a lot of necessary data on the phone, how can I pull something out of it or can it be unlocked? When connected to a PC The mtr protocol therefore can not see anything on the smartphone ((meyzu about 6 plus, 7 flyme
screen

zhorzhik_BY @ 22.06.19, 0:11*
phone a lot of the necessary data

Data is stored only during normal unlocking.
Options: Pleas in China, an appeal to the official, enter the correct password.
When hijacking (MPT) phone is reset, and this model will be forced to live on Flaim 5.

* bbv62,
And because of what such a thing could happen ?? I understand you need to write and support, and specify imei s / n and ask to unlock, then after restarting the phone will boot into the system in normal mode?

* zhorzhik_BY ,
Where to write and what to apply - in the header is written. I'm afraid that this is not your option because obviously stolen phone and unlocked dongle. After the upgrade lock resumed.

* bbv62,
He can not be stolen, a large trading network with a new bought more than six months ago and immediately after purchase updated over the air

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.02.21, 04:20