> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Flyme Account | Unlinking, unlocking and everything related to your account.

Rep: (2781)
Flyme Account
PictureMeizu
Google account пїЅ | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ

This topic is intended to discuss issues related to your Flyme account, problems, difficulties and ways to solve them.
Questions about the overall operation of Meizu smartphones are discussed here.Meizu-Talkfirmware issues hereMeizu-firmware.

About FLYME Account ( Only useful.

K
Theme needsCurator . Those who wish, please read Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 03.08.19, 22:01
Reason for editing: Unlock M3s mini

Rep: (2781)
Locked account

Something it starts to strain me. Decided to check mysticism.
I always delete the native clave, I put the mod withsavagemessiahzine.comtouchpal x
Blocked your account on the Meizu website. I waited until the lock reached the phone. I checked that I can not reboot using the shutdown menu. Entered your password in the window using your keyboard. And entered the desktop.
I also checked the synchronization dependency. So, deleting synchronization does not change anything in the identification policy. Apparently these are completely unrelated processes. After deletion, I also entered the slave without any problems. table. It was noted that when you lock your account, the phone forcibly includes the mobile network and the definition of satellites. They do not disable the password before entering.
Yes, I repent, until today I have not checked the version of the flashing. Really misleading users. If the account is locked, it is impossible to enter the recovery. Or I do not know how to enter it. Different options have been tried. There are of course a couple of thoughts, but not on the computer on which I am now. Maybe back in Moscow and there will be time to try.
In any case, the keyboard has nothing to do with it, unless you use some kind of incompatible keyboard.
Sync is not being. Its absence does not affect the input of the correct password and unlock.
If, however, you cannot unlock an account on your phone, please visit the site.
http://finder.flyme.cn/browser/index.jsp
Attached Image

Go to the site using a Chrome browser that can translate the page.
Our goal is to reset all data from the phone, including the lock.
We find the button with the image of a broom / broom (or whatever your imagination suggests) and the inscription "clear data". You will be prompted to enter a password and a warning that all data will be lost, but after cleaning you will have a pristine phone.

Or you can completely unbind from your account.
On the pagehttps://cloud.flyme.cn/browser/index.jsp
Attached Image

Good luck!

P.S>
User Feedback
omon05 @ 05/06/2015, 14:59*
Everything is great, went to the site with this post,
there he made an account isolation, rebooted the phone, got out the password again, but after 15-20 seconds disappeared.

Thank you so much for the help))

If you have forgotten your password and if you have registered your account, then no one bothers to recover your password.
To do this, google chrome go to the site
https://member.meizu.com/forgetpwd
Enter your account and the security code from the image.
Go to the next. a page where we will be asked to enter your main mail, which you entered during registration.
Click on the button in the field below (get the zip code)
We check our mail and enter the code sent in the mail.
Next, create a new password.
Good luck!

Post has been editedolegusss - 08.06.15, 10:56

Rep: (60)
Question: installed a familiar lock code and forgot! Now, respectively, the handset requests the code when loading. However, when flashing and reset to factory (clear data) anyway code is active ! Who faced with how to reset the lock code? THX.

Rep: (41)
* pittbull
No solutions, try to pick

Rep: (47)
And from the account, the fly from the computer does not reset the code? It feels like I read somewhere like that

Rep: (46)
* guanare,
Unfortunately, the code resetis impossible

Rep: (2)
Who faced with how to reset the lock code? THX.

Sorry just to remember.

Rep: (76)
Someone, think of a way to retract your account if there is no connection with the previous owner. The body is China.

Rep: (0)
device MX5, firmware version 5.1.0.2G
How to untie an account from the device for sale?
like it is not in this firmware ..

* Onyx0733,
* kirz12,
All currently possible methods in the firstpost.
Do not be lazy;)

* K0t90,
I'm not lazy)
re-read, did not find the answer
The seller says that there is no fly in the settings on the new firmware, before that on the old firmware was
So I think, a firmware with its mail and password will appear on the next trace, or a new account can be created

* kirz12,
As I understand it, if before the update, when there was a fly, they untied the phone from the account, then everything is fine. And if not, then it turns out that the new account will not start. IMHO
Here, as an option, roll back to the early firmware where there is a fly and check, I do not see any other options.

Post has been editedK0t90 - 30.01.16, 14:53

* K0t90,
And if you put the application on this firmware
and there to do input and output manipulations
How do you like that?

Post has been editedkirz12 - 30.01.16, 15:07

* kirz12,
As an option, but I have only files from 4.5.7 at hand.
Not a ride, the root of rights is not there, it turns out, they open through an account, if I do not confuse anything of course. And maybe you can, alas, there is no apparatus, do not check.
Meizu MX5 - Official firmware (Flyme OS Android 5.x.x) (Post GordeyGDSK # 43230741)
Meizu MX5 - Official firmware (Flyme OS Android 5.x.x)

Post has been editedK0t90 - 30.01.16, 15:13

* K0t90,
well ..
thought through the application can
Meizu MX5 - Official firmware (Flyme OS Android 5.x.x)

dumb to take the device with someone else's account ..

* kirz12,
Try it, for good reason.
Since there is no apparatus, I cannot do anything, alas.

Post has been editedK0t90 - 30.01.16, 15:33

Rep: (228)
* kirz12,
It can not be that there would be no account in the firmware. Looking bad, or forgot / does not know the password and wants to send the phone. Ask for his screen settings
Attached Image

Good morning) I got MX Pro 5 yesterday. The question is what. When I tried to register an account, the fly simply did not find it in the settings menu. Below is a screenshot.
Nowhere else on the phone having gone through it more I did not find anything about it. Do not tell me how to be and why?
OS version 5.1.2.0G
Attached Image

Thanks in advance for the answer)

Post has been editedolegusss - 01.02.16, 22:11

Rep: (175)
* SlayerASH, Here

Rep: (377)
* shurec1980
I can’t tell you exactly - can you lower the top curtain while entering credentials?

top curtain you can lower while entering credentials?

Yes.
Wi-Fi, operator’s network, Bluetooth, brightness, sound and others are available ...
maybe it’s possible to “untie” the account on the site and then, maybe, the password will disappear on the phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/25/20, 05:07