> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 - Accessories | Smartphone 5 "
Polls
What kind of protective glass did you like?
Mocolo [ 293 ] ** [10,88%]
Chyi [ 211 ] ** [7,84%]
Nillkin [ 530 ] ** [19,68%]
Aierwill [ 5 ] ** [0,19%]
Mofi [ 26 ] ** [0,97%]
Nelanz [ 5 ] ** [0,19%]
Sundatom [ 14 ] ** [0,52%]
Xiaomi [ 174 ] ** [6,46%]
Film [ 68 ] ** [2,53%]
Gift [ 148 ] ** [5,5%]
Other [ 482 ] ** [17,9%]
Not using [ 601 ] ** [22,32%]
What kind of protective glass do you prefer?
Matt [ 594 ] ** [22,06%]
Glossy [ 1255 ] ** [46,6%]
UV [ 86 ] ** [3,19%]
Not using [ 578 ] ** [21,46%]
Which case / bumper do you prefer?
Silicone Transparent [ 651 ] ** [24,17%]
Silicone color [ 215 ] ** [7,98%]
Silicone patterned [ 120 ] ** [4,46%]
Hard transparent [ 21 ] ** [0,78%]
Hard color [ 476 ] ** [17,68%]
Hard with pattern [ 94 ] ** [3,49%]
Cover book [ 234 ] ** [8,69%]
Cover the book with windows [ 40 ] ** [1,49%]
Vertical Flip Case [ 61 ] ** [2,27%]
Holster [ 38 ] ** [1,41%]
Bumper (trim on the sides) [ 337 ] ** [12,51%]
Not using [ 410 ] ** [15,22%]
How long did your glass last?
Less than a month [ 252 ] ** [9,36%]
Month [ 167 ] ** [6,2%]
Two months [ 256 ] ** [9,51%]
Half a year [ 621 ] ** [23,06%]
I change the phone faster than the glass comes off [ 1106 ] ** [41,07%]
Total votes: 2693

Rep: (23)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi 3 / Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro / Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Xiaomi Redmi 3X
PictureRedmi 3, Redmi 3 Pro, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3X
Description " | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion PRO version пїЅ | Talk 3S пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Purchase PRO version пїЅ | Purchase 3S пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 3 пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Be careful! Covers and bumpers for PRO and 3S, as well as 3X under separate spoilers.
Reviews and articles on accessories from users
Surveys
Attached Image

Spare parts

Redmi 3, Pro, 3S bumpers are NOT SUITABLE for Redmi 3X (check books and flip covers with sellers)
Covers and bumpers forRedmi 3

Pasting the phone with a film under the skin
Sweep for pasting the phone.
Qualitatively glued film on the back wall
Gift silicone bumper from Rose and Topmall. Review from the photo
Carbon film for pasting.
Covers for 3S
Stickers with a pattern on the glass and back cover
Your drawing on the bumper

Holster, Pocket Cases
Covers with stand
Silicone soft bumpers
Hard plastic bumpers
Bumpers
Book covers

If the silicone bumper floats or does not fit snugly somewhere, you can warm the case with a hairdryer.

Covers and bumpers forRedmi 3 PRO and Redmi 3S

Your drawing on the bumper
Gift silicone bumper from the seller Topmall
Hole under the scanner yourself
Hole on their own.
Pasting the phone with film
Instructions for wrapping your phone with film
Film on the back cover with ready cutouts | Feedback
Bumper sticker on the back cover.
Carbon film for pasting.

Hybrid case

Holster, Pocket Cases
Covers with stand
Silicone soft bumpers
Hard plastic bumpers
Bumpers
Book covers

If the silicone bumper floats or does not fit snugly somewhere, you can warm the case with a hairdryer.
Screen sizes for Redmi 3, Redmi 3 PRO, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3x are identical =>All glass and stickers fit all three models.

Covers and bumpers forRedmi 3x
Many sellers on aliexpress write in the description "covers for Pro, 3S, 3X". Find out if the covers are suitable for 3S and pro
Overview covers for 3X
NOT SUITABLE
Just don't fit
Carbon film for pasting.

Silicone bumpers
Book covers
Hard plastic bumpers
1 Bumper
Screen sizes for Redmi 3, Redmi 3 PRO and Redmi 3S are identical =>All glass and stickers fit all three models.

Glasses and protective films
Way to sticker glass "Loop"
How to make black from a white or gold phone

Negative feedbackabout glass

Feedback on gift glass fromRose Store | Feedback
Review and photos about gift glasses from the seller of phonesTopmall china

Differences original glass.
About Mokolo glass! All links lead to the same store. Glasses as normal, and marriage. For marriage returns does. Read all the reviews and decide for yourself.Comparison of 2 Mokolo glasses (with normal cuts and curves)
1 Mocolo(tempered glass, forum users advise (2 glasses in the set)) | Feedback + live photo | Photo and review | If you need 1 glass
1.1 MocoloThe second link (2 glass) | Feedback + Feedback + real photo
1.2 Mocolo | ( 1 glass without retail package ) | Feedback | Live photo | Another review
There are a lot of reviews on CHYI, everything is pointless to add here. Use the keyword "CHYI" to search this topic.
2 CHYIFrosted toughened glass | Feedback + live photos | Review + photos on Blue Anti UV glass | Problem with UV glass | Photo of BlueAntiUV glass on the phone + Addition | Frosted on dark | Opinion on matte | Seller's reaction to marriage | Glossy feedback | Feedback after the fall | Photos of the included screen with frosted glass + one more | Photo after month | Negative experience of communication | Review from the photo
2.1 CHYIalternative seller (there is a seller coupon for $ 2 from $ 2.01) | Feedback and photo parcel | Feedback | Photo call
3 NillkinGlass from a reliable seller | Review + photo | Review + photo
4 Another noname glass | Feedback
5 MofiStrained glass | Review + photo | Review from the photo
6 SundatomGlass | Review + photo | Feedback
7 Glass in the Russian Federation with a photo on the phone | Feedback
8 Glass from DNS (RF) | Feedback
9 Matte / glossy / UV glass | Feedback
10 Glass with different frame colors
11 Glass with colored frames.
11.1 Vifocalglass with colored frames | Glass with black frames on the white phone | Feedback
12 OneXT glass (shop in the Russian Federation) | Review from the photo
13 Matte / Glossy / UV Nameless Glasses
14 Matte / glossy / UV glass from an unknown manufacturer
15 Matte / AntiBlue / HD glass from nonime | Feedback
16 Nillkinprotectivefilm

Headphones, fitness bracelet, a \ m holder and more
Headsets
Cables, chargers, powerbank

Adapters are practically not represented for several reasons: Native is good. Noneyms and brands, as they say, the taste and color. Arguing in the subject for a long time, so search by topic for the word - adapter.
1 Feedback about wireless charging
2 Yusb cable with magnetic mount micro usb | Review + photo | Photo call
3 Xiaomi Power StripExtension cable for 3 universal sockets and 3 USB | Feedback | Detailed review + real photos
4 SAUFiiUSB cable | Feedback
4.1 GOLFUSB cable
5 Charger check
7 Charger
8 Aukeycharger with QC 3.0 support | Aukey charging review fromCoMRaDe163
9 Blitzwolfcharger with QC3.0 support
10 USB adapter for microUSB

1 Fitness bracelet Xiaomi Mi Band
1.1 Fitness bracelet i5 Plus | Feedback
1.2 Mi Band 2 (theme onsavagemessiahzine.com)
2 MiKey programmable button (2pcs) | Button control programs: MiKey , 360 smart key , Klick app , Keycut , helloklick | A small review on the program
2.1 Klick Quick Button (similar to MiKey)
3 OTG flash drive
4 Mini OTG Adapter
4.1 Cheap Mini OTG Adapter
5 Waterproof package | Review + photo
5.1 Waterproof package | Photo call
6 Car Holder | Feedback
6.1 Car holder 2
8 MicroUSB and 3.5 plugs | Feedback
8.1 Cap (with clip for sim tray)
9 Tripod | Feedback
10 Scissors for trimming sim cards
11 Set of adapters for sim cards
12 Xiaomimonopod (selfie)
13 Bluetooth monopod | Feedback
14 Mini card reader
15 Bluetooth Media Button BT-005

Useful

Who bought any accessory for XR3, please take some time and leave your comment. As for the product itself, and the store.In the recall, please indicate the product number from the cap. Thank.

Istria cap changes

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.05.19, 21:58
Reason for editing: Hybrid Case

Rep: (214)
* Walkman23,
In the subject of shopping were links to cool bumpers, covers and glass. I asked the modders to add to the accessories section, but they politely sent me.See the last pages 10-15.

Found

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 10:43
Reason for editing: Found a comment

Explain to me what is the difference between the "film" and the "glass" in this case? Oleophobic Mocolo is essentially a film, but is called glass: rolleyes:

Rep: (13)
* chrom-look,
the film is Film, and the glass is Glass. Thickness differs first, well, and durability. Tempered glass. It is necessary to try once and then navryatli when you glue the film. Only on the glasses can not be saved. Mocolo showed themselves positively. A lot of noname firms.

* chrom-look,
Wife 4 glued glass glued, I do not remember the company. The uagonla is clearly angled. The crack on the diagonal. The screen is intact. The film would simply not let the screen crumble, all the fragments on it would remain :)

* Kirkaifat
* x-wolf,
Good. If the film is Film, and the glass is Glass, then what does MOCOLO offer right here?http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Epvyh&isOrigTitle=true

I was just embarrassed
For Xiaomi Redmi 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector 0.33mm Hongmi 3 Protective Film

* chrom-look,
Photos say unequivocally that this glass

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 10:56
Reason for editing: Cleaned up trash

Rep: (49)
x-wolf @ 01/27/2016, 11:54 PM*
the film is Film, and the glass is Glass

Interestingly, what did I order in the end? ... Is it glass or will it put 2 films - one as a gift, the other "from Xiaomi"? ..
Attached Image

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Device accessories �

Rep: (3)
Here is a book cover.Many relief covers with beautiful images
Liked on another smart.

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 10:49
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (75)
I ordered a bumperNillkin
I really liked on Note 2.

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 10:50

Added a few links to the covers in the header. Now I don’t know what to choose for myself: lol: Share your experience or something, gentlemen. Maybe on other models someone put such.
My criteria: I have to extinguish a good blow when I drop it, the front cover is not needed, I would like the side, so that the buttons are all covered with rubberized protection so that the dirt does not fall here. Likedstand optionand the price is low, but I don’t know, I have never used it. In general, a bit more solidly would like.

Who can, what will advise from personal experience, or maybe some covers / bumpers have tried on other models? :)

Rep: (223)
Ordered hereMany relief covers with beautiful imagesIt turned out $ 7 + at the request of the sold attached glass. Nicely.

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 10:59

Rep: (30)
Advise ears gags. Management required. Dear take not see the point, they die from me quickly.

* Evgen_vtr, xiaomi piston not satisfied?

* rasto4nik,
Great ears. He took the second for himself and his wife. A friend bought a third and they are even better. Here I think with this phone I will take the third.

Rep: (1706)
* rasto4nik,
Great ears. He took the second for himself and his wife. A friend bought a third and they are even better. Here I think with this phone I will take the third.

The third sound quality worse than the second, that's for sure.
Take a hybrid dual, here's the thing.

Rep: (28)
Maybe someone has not met yet, but you can post a cool "gadget" from Xiaomi here:MiKey
For example, I first saw such a thing. With a price of $ 1 - I think you can get pampered!

* LeXXXa64, * MournfulRaven, if you are music lovers and you constantly plug in headphones, then this is abyshto. I have this Mike. Sense from him like a bull of milk. I almost always use headphones and pull this hemorrhoid back and forth. So it lies on the shelf. Well, if you do not use headphones, then stray for you. Additional programmable button.

Rep: (28)
* rasto4nik,
I never used the phone as a player at all. That's why I liked the additional button. Still to think up for what functions? :)

Rep: (515)
* LeXXXa64,
functions it can assign almost any, through the application you want to install.
as correctly noted above, it is an amateur and almost useless (for me personally). It comes complete with a mini cabure that you attach to the wire of the ears.
However, she has one undoubted advantage. On the beach, she is saved from getting sand and water drops into the earphone jack. And because of this alone, it’s worth it.
* Evgen_vtr,
Pistons, I would not recommend to buy. (Speech about the original itself) The sound is not bad, but when using it turns out that the performance (quality of materials) .. the rubbish. What I wrote about hereXiaomi MI2 / MI2S - Accessories (Post Ultra20 # 45254205)
I do not think that in new hybrids something will change. Although this is your business of course.
P / S
Glass for the first time ordered thisCheap noname glassalthough it probably will not come soon.
and there you look nilkiny and others will go at a more adequate price
and caseStylish black case
thank you hat

Post has been editedKirkaifat - 08.02.16, 11:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 9:40