> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo K3 Note - Firmware (OS 6.x.x)

Rep: (793)
Lenovo K3 Note - Firmware (OS 6.x.x)
PictureK50-T5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Lenovo K3 Note - Firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Row firmware пїЅ | MIUI / Lewa firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware (5.x.x) пїЅ | Official ROW firmware (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ | Development of firmware for Lenovo K3 Note (OS 7.x.x) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
miscellanea
Frequently asked Questions
When will the new firmware be released?
Firmwares for Lenovo K3 Note are released once a week on Thursdays, now they are being released once every 2 weeks!

I can not enable auto-record calls
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Firmware reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 14.11.19, 06:54
Reason for editing: Notification

Rep: (1320)
I managed to install VIBE 3.1 Android 6
Everything is very wet, so clean climb.
Installation recipe for custom recovery
Download the archive with the original firmwarehttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/5EQ3/8WicprBEZ
Downloading files for replacementhttps://yadi.sk/d/6-NoDfIcnpevA
Throwing files into the archive with the firmware replacing the native
We sew quietly through custom recovery)

Post has been editedishkornik - 28.01.16, 10:47
Reason for editing: Updated instructions for installation via TWRP recovery

Rep: (348)
VibeUi 3.1 1604 Android 6.0 Stable Multi
For installation via custom Recovery (tried on TWRP 2.8.7.3 r5)

Author Roma: Cuoco92
Size 1.7GB
Gapps is there, the root is installed, but it does not work.
Calls, sound, camera, sensors, the Internet works. Google+ finally works too

The first launch is very long, more than 10 minutes. Have patience

Downloadhere

Attached Image

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.01.16, 14:26

Rep: (28)
I put with all the wipes in error recovery

Ruth, who offers recovery, set?
It can not be put, the system will not boot.

Another way to install the original VIBE 3.1 Android 6 (the method is tedious, but it works without dancing with a tambourine)
Instruction
Download firmware 1544 ST under FTLenovo K3 Note - Firmware (OS 5.x.x) ;
We are flashing without changing the recovery and not putting the root, we launch the firmware;
Downloading VIBE 3.1 stock firmware;
Rename it to update and put it into the internal memory of the phone;
Go to the application "Update System" and in the properties select the Toolkit item;
Select the Install a specified update patch item and find update.zip in the internal memory and click Install;
We are waiting for the recovery to install the firmware and restart the phone;
Done, Android 6.0.1 is installed :) The method is checked by me personally, everything works !!!

Posted on 01/26/2016 12:05:

Misha_android @ 01/26/2016, 11:57*
In OTA shows that there are no updates

I laid out the patchLenovo K3 Note - Firmware (OS 5.x.x)

Post has been editedishkornik - 30.01.16, 23:53
Reason for editing: Corrected method, do not need to install 1604 DEV

* seojazz
It took me 15-20 minutes ...
Try to reflash again. Set after Factory reset, or necessarily after system and data wipes.

And did the root start in 3.1? ...

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.01.16, 12:18

Rep: (88)
As far as I understand, there are still problems with build 6.0 for recovery. Is it possible to backup the firmware and restore it on another device? I once put on the last smartphonefirmware this way

Post has been editedchrome_panzer - 26.01.16, 12:27

Rep: (28)
* ishkornik
And if you immediately flash 3.1 1604 st through FlashTool?

Post has been editedTsKV - 26.01.16, 12:41

TsKV @ 01/26/2016, 12:41*
And if you immediately flash 3.1 1604 st through FlashTool?

try, but hardly, everywhere the Chinese wrote that there should be at least 1602

Rep: (286)
Chrome_panzer @ 01/26/2016, 11:26*
As far as I understand, there are still problems with build 6.0 for recovery.

As noted Dear* TsKV, The firmware is not installed, if during the installation process through the recovery, right into the TVRP install root. In this case, the system simply will not boot.
If you skip the root installation step from under twrp, the system is installed and started without problems. Supersu is pre-installed in the system, but it does not work.

upd. After the successfully loaded system, I try to flash through the TV root from the header, it already weighs 5 minutes on the splash screen, the phone does not load. So there is a problem with the root.

Post has been editedseojazz - 26.01.16, 12:55

* seojazz
By default, the six was SuperSu 2.77 ... It did not work. I from Twrp 2.8.7.3 r5 flashed 2.66, the system booted, but still the root did not work.
For every fireman tried the last KingRoot, also sad

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.01.16, 13:12

Rep: (29)
By default, the six was SuperSu 2.77

The Chinese on the MobDiad forum advise using SuperSu version 2.67 beta.

I hurry to upset you, if you change the stock recovery to twrp, the system will stop starting, protection in the core

Rep: (14)
core security

How can we now put our (or rather yours) firmware ???

I hurry to upset you, if you change the stock recovery to twrp, the system will stop starting, protection in the core

Maybe I misunderstood your message, but an hour ago, without problems, I stitched through twrp, the firmware was downloaded by the Dear link* wildus75 .

Warl0ck73 @ 01.26.2016, 13:39*
How are we now ours (or rather yours)

the kernel has a file default.prop
if ro.secure = 1, 1 is changed in it, change to 0, the system will start, but after that something adb does not work for me

Posted on 01/26/2016 at 1:45 PM:

Maybe I misunderstood

Yes, misunderstood, there is already corrected, we are talking about the original

* ishkornik
I installed TWRP 2.8.7.3 r5 without problems ... And after installing TWRP, I did not offer any update scripts.
The first launch was very long. While it started after the firmware, I managed to cook dinner in the kitchen.
Then, when I installed Titanium, I could not start it, although SuperSU was installed. I installed a lower version through the Recovery, the smartphone was loaded normally, but again there is no root.
I repeat, It is normally installed through the Recovery, and even the root is stitched. But I did not torture him for a long time with different ruts. I returned to my backup

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.01.16, 14:22

Colleagues, there was such a question-request.
Is it possible to somehow peek at the six, how and where is the assignment of the menu call keys and multitasking implemented to repeat it on the top five? Ideally, a patch, of course, I don’t understand it at all, even approximately ... where to climb and what to watch, let alone collect patches: blush: And I’m implementing a multi-tasking call with the left button / short tap, personally (I think not only me) , really lacked in Waibach.

* seojazz
On the six, it is implemented as in Miui like ... (in my opinion, everyone is switching to such a combination) I tried a new 360OS, There is also the very combination now.
Those. a short tap on the menu is a call to the task manager, and a long one is the menu

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.01.16, 14:30

wildus75 @ 01.26.2016, 13:29*
On the six, it is implemented as in Miui like ... (in my opinion, all are switching to such a combination) I tried a new 360OS, There is also the very combination now

The fact of the matter is that this is an excellent implementation (purely IMHO, I don’t want to offend or offend anyone!) And I don’t understand why Waibah was made to hold the middle button while not allowing it to be changed by regular means (xposed does not count besides, the last vibes + xposed cause a number of errors.)
The six is ​​done as on miui, so I would like to somehow patch the five, so that I can use the left button + short tap.

wildus75 @ 01.26.2016, 14:22*
* ishkornik
I put it without problems from TWRP 2.8.7.3 r5

I'm talking about the original, without translation, about that I customize with the translation, I know what is being put out of the custom recovery

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 8:45