Porting firmware to Qualcomm 200/210/400/410/600 / 6xx / 8xx / 820
Tricky question
What is the core?
bye is easy, it's boot.img [ 498 ] ** [45,07%]
and .. it's zimage [ 499 ] ** [45,16%]
I do not know [ 108 ] ** [9,77%]
Total Votes: 1105

Rep: (1233)
Porting firmware to Qualcomm 200/210/400/410/600 / 6xx / 800/808/810/820 / xxx /
PictureSnapdragon 200/210/400/410/600 / 6xx / 800/808/810/820 / xxx /
Instructions for editing system resources | Assembly instructions for ANDROID from sources | Tool for disassembling / assembling firmware and individual images

• To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted withResource rulesand Rules section"Android - Development and Programming"
  • Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandAndroid - Glossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals are not responsible for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device.
  • All operations with your phone, you do at your own risk.
  • Be sure to make a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
  • If your firmware is hanging on the boot animation? is not downloading? or there are errors -Remove the log (Logcat)without it, no one can tell ...
  • I remind you, this is not a table of orders .. Posts with a request to assemble the firmware for"xxxx" phone offtop
  • I also ask you not to forget that there is porting, and not an assembly from source ...
  • Messages that are not related to the discussion topic (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Which phone is best to port the firmware fromthe answer is here
  • Mini FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions
  • When publishing logs (device operation code logs, change lists, etc.) in open form, it is recommended to remove them into the code tag - "code".
  • You must attach a log to the message with a problem, preferably from the very launch, without a log, the message is deleted
  • Recommended post asking for help arrange a template, Template here
  • launching new versions of Android on the old kernel is IMPOSSIBLE!
  • Project Treble firmware, porting / assembling them is discussed in the profile topic: Project treble

Instructions
Utilities
Repack boot
miscellanea
Porting firmware
Past polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 12.03.20, 20:11
Reason for editing: Scripts.

Rep: (746)
M
Topic moved to subsectionPorting Android OS .

Rep: (45)
The guys support the interest in the development of the theme, although I have snapdragon 615, but the essence of porting is the same on the platform, so I’ll drop some material you can’t find out if I get a new link I don’t remember where I took back the screen for porting on snapdragon 200
Attached Image

Rep: (449)
The guys support the interest in the development of the theme, although I have snapdragon 615, but the essence of porting is the same on the platform, so I’ll drop some material you can’t find out if I get a new link I don’t remember where I took back the screen for porting on snapdragon 200
[attachment = "7848242: Screensh ... 19-30-22.png"]

Very good! It is a pity that small and unintelligible on the screen! (((
Referring to Temko, because on the forum we have it?! : rtfm:

Posted on 03/31/2016, 07:23:

* arraki,
What kind of cyan ?!

Rep: (2039)
* Maks-Mix.,
Lenovo A6000 - Unofficial firmware (Post crashjant # 47340853)
The sound again does not work for me in the dynamics, but I also did not start a wifi.

* arraki,
Rocked. Very interesting...

* Maks-Mix.,
Do not forget to remove all crap from the archive, leaving only the system, data, meta-inf (removing the installation of the deleted files from it), and of course.

* arraki,
Yes, here and with my script puts the rules!
Now, after the next rebuild of the boot, I reached the bootanimation.
But a couple of reflections faces and ...
BUTLUP !!!
In the subject on my body there is CM.
Alcatel OT-7043Y POP 2 - Firmware (OS 5.0.2) (Post 112VLAD211 # 46470059)
But he requires serious dorobotok!

Post has been editedMaks-Mix. - 31.03.16, 14:13

Rep: (847)
Patch for porting firmware Qualcomm 410/615/616 (Not universal, replace all the files in it with your own) Download: Attached fileport410.615.zip (18.16 MB)
It will start wifi, camera, sensors, bt, etc.

(It’s important that the stock kernel should be 5.x.x below will not work)
Ideal for repacking the kernel on the BBAndroid Image Kitchen
When porting 5.x.x in the kernel, it is enough to change files from the drain to yourboot.img-dtb and boot.img-zImage
Well, if you want 6.xx for example, then you need to replace all the files in the foldersplit_img port except boot.img-ramdisk.cpio.gz

Be sure to change the files in the port:
emmc_appsboot.mbn
hyp.mbn
NON-HLOS.bin
rpm.mbn
sbl1.mbn
tz.mbn
On your own, or delete them.

Now solve some bugs (if they will) :)

The sound does not work:
audio.primary.msm8916.so
audio.primary.default.so
system / lib64 / hw /
audio.primary.msm8916.so
audio.primary.default.so

Backlight does not work:
system / lib / hw / lights.msm8916.so
system / lib64 / hw / lights.msm8916.so

Vibration does not work:
system / lib / libhardware_legacy.so
system / lib64 / libhardware_legacy.so

FM Radio does not work:
system / lib / qcomfm_jni.so
system / lib64 / qcomfm_jni.so
Or
system / lib / modules / radio-iris-transport.ko
system / lib / libantradio.so

Wifi does not work:
system / lib / modules / wlan.ko
(On some phones, the name and path to the lib is differentsystem / lib / modules / pronto /)
If there is no wlan.co or pronto_wlan.co
system / lib / libwcnss_qmi.so
system / lib64 / libwcnss_qmi.so

Camera does not work:
Porting firmware to Qualcomm 400/410 (Secret Hero # 48767643 Post)

The proximity sensor does not work:
Porting firmware to Qualcomm 400/410 (Post smartlinux # 49278687)

Successful ports :)

Post has been editedSecret hero - 14.12.16, 11:04
Reason for editing: Completed

* Secret Hero,
Excellent instruction, but I have two miui and one cyan, the sound from the speaker does not want to work.

Excellent instruction, but I have two miui and one cyan, the sound from the speaker does not want to work.

And what donors?

* Secret Hero,
Took two from Lenovo.
I changed both the audio in lib, and lib / hw, and all the "mixers ...." in etc, and something else in etc, does not want to do anything, while it works with headphones and aural.

Took two from Lenovo.
I changed both the audio in lib, and lib / hw, and all the "mixers ...." in etc, and something else in etc, does not want to do anything, while it works with headphones and aural.

I see :) I recommend trying to make a port according to my instructions from this postZTE V5 PRO - Unofficial firmware (Post NFound # 46513114)

Post has been editedSecret hero - 31.03.16, 15:23

Rep: (19)
I found the guys that instruction that they threw on the second page as a screenshot
Here is

Yesterday MIUI assembled again, everything was fine, but the sound did not win, I already have my hands down, I don’t even know in which direction to "dig."

And with mounting everything is OK?
See fstab.qcom and in case of init.qcom.rc

Post has been editedSecret hero - 01.04.16, 08:16

* Secret Hero,
I did not compare them, but the memory turned out like on the drain.

but the memory turned out like in stock.

This is not enough, compare the mount with the drain.

* Secret Hero,
In the evening I will look. What is interesting is that there is always noise on the external dynamics, constantly. I watched the logs, there is a lot of audio related, but I could not understand anything.

Yesterday I compared the files, the fstab in etc turned out to be the same, the fstab in the ramdisk is different, I replaced it with my own, I changed the memory map in Ruth Explorer, but the main thing was that the disk in the explorer disappeared. I replaced the heap with init.qcom.rc, the memory again became Displayed as on the drain, but there is no sound.
Oops, but now the device is normally connected to the computer, but before it was silence, only charging.

Post has been editedarraki - 02.04.16, 08:31

So I filled up my body! (((
Ninto does not react at all! On Monday, you need to get to the company again. This morning I tried to cling to it, there is no sound ...
Khan loader hike.
And just with a strange script, I just flashed the port! These are the troubles (((

* Maks-Mix.,
And not so with someone else's script?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/04/20, 2:09