> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (1017)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy Note 7
PictureNote 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Samsung note7 comparison пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ| Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ |
  • Resource rules
  • Rules section "Android - Devices"
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • To discuss the purchase of the device, marriage and repair, camera, firmware, exchange. Use the topics referenced above. The results of benchmarks in the topic do not lay out! Violators will be punished by the moderator!
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Rules - Required Reading!

1. Discussion of marriage, power consumption (autonomy), games, programs, interface modifications and other things are done in the relevant topics. To navigate, use the navigation in the top of the header.
2. If communication is reduced to two people, then such conversations should take place in the QMS. This is not CHAT, this is a forum!
3. All images must be hidden under spoilers.
4. Before creating a message, use the search, probably, your question has already been discussed and a solution has been found.

Why deleted my post?
1. Messages are not on the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them - are deleted without warning.
2. All posts related to the process of flashing and problems arising in this case are deleted without warning.
3. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - are deleted.
4. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header are deleted without warning.
5. Duplicate questions, the answer to which has already been given in the topic - are deleted without warning. Need to use the search!

4. General rules for creating topics and posts.
4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.

6. Messages with words of gratitude are deleted.
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button-Attached Image

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Reviews
Specifications
OS- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Network- LTE Cat 9
Options- 153.5x73.9x7.9mm 169gr.
CPU- Eight-core (4 cores x2.3GHz + 4 cores x1.6GHz); 64-bit made with 14nm process technology
Memory- Operational: 4GB RAM (LPDDR4) Custom: 64GB (UFS 2.0)
Screen- 5.7-inch curved Quad HD Super AMOLED on both sides Resolution: 2560x1440 (518ppi)
Camera- Primary: 12Mp OIS (F1.7), technology of professional SLR cameras (Dual Pixel) Front: 5Mp (F1.7)
Battery- Capacity: 3500 mAh Additional features: support for fast wired and wireless charging. Wireless charging supports WPC and PMA standards
Protection from water and dust IP68 standard
Payments- NFC, MST
Connections- WIFI 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), MIMO (2x2) 620 MB / s. Bluetooth v4.2LE, ANT +, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Glonass, Beldou)
Sensors- Barometer, fingerprint scanner, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, heart rate measurement sensor, iris scanner, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor
Audio- MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OUA
Video- MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Fm radio in model 9300
Matching regions and processors used.
Additionally
Useful
FAQ
Useful programs

There is no curator in the subject, for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.01.19, 12:29
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (2345)
Samsung IRIS CAM
: bubble:
Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 23.09.16, 18:45

Rep: (5)
New stylus features ..
http://www.thg.ru/technews/20160801_100853.html
Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 23.09.16, 19:50

Rep: (9369)
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 officially presented

Post has been editedkerbala - 24.09.16, 20:29
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (449)
Gsmarenaleadsdata about v3.1.
Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 24.09.16, 20:00

Rep: (2075)
* kerbala,
Those who wish to throw off a photo that you consider worthy on the face of the topic.

Attached Image

or
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.08.16, 10:42

Rep: (13)
I offer this in the cap
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.08.16, 10:42

Rep: (428)
Here's another option in the cap
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.08.16, 10:43

It is possible and such an infographic in the header (as an additional image):
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.08.16, 10:43

Rep: (1017)
iQrio @ 08/04/2016, 11:31*
In order not to litter the topic and in the absence of a club of users at the moment, I propose to talk and discuss questions of interest here Samsung Galaxy Note Club

This is the club of users of the Note: yes2 line:

A competent offer worth its weight in gold! ;)
there it will be possible to talk on abstract topics

M
Dear members of the branch! I recommend to listen!

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 04.08.16, 11:43

Rep: (31)
V.V.S @ 05.08.16, 23:45*
the Chinese will get an improved Galaxy Note7 with 6 GB of RAM

I doubt it very much. 9300 shipments in China are expected in a month to be sold in official stores, then two weeks later in retail gray.
In this scenario, no longer rumors would have gone but correct information would have been

Post has been editedSerg_S - 05.08.16, 19:18

Does anyone know how simple / difficult in Samsung for the Chinese market is to change the language of the firmware to Russian?

There are always two versions, one purely for the Chinese market official, there are Korean, English and Chinese, and there is no Google play. The second is Hong Kong - the same model but the firmware is international and with Google play. The first is changed to Hong Kong. And in the Hong Kong version, the Russian language is simply selected from the available ones.

Rep: (144)
Serg_S @ 08/05/2016, 18:18*
there korean, english and chinese

I had 9200 there Russian was on Chinese firmware.

* igor-voronin ,
I have not seen such. So Hong Kong was, or not at all Chinese. As for China 9200 there is only Asian and English. I know what I'm saying, I reviewed hundreds of them. The same applies to the rest of the relatively fresh (2-3 years) models

Rep: (731)
* Serg_S,
Are the Chinese versions updated later than the Russian ones or also?

Serg_S @ 08/05/2016, 18:34*
As for China 9200 there is only Asian and English

I was bought in China, and I put all the Chinese firmware without Google and all of them were Russian,

They are updated as well as all, but not all the chips work with the Russian language, for example, handwriting recognition in Russian did not work.
eXodusN no tick.

Post has been editedigor-voronin - 05.08.16, 20:17

igor-voronin @ 06.08.16, 01:11*
I was bought in China, and I put all the Chinese firmware without Google and all of them were Russian,

If anyone is interested and important, I can throw off a photo from any Samsung Chinese, at least from the official one even from gray. Once again in the CHINESE version of the Russian phone NO. If there is something that is not Chinese, even if bought in China
PS: can I have the firmware number and screen language?

On Sammobile you can look at the log dates. Very comfortably

Post has been editedSerg_S - 05.08.16, 21:01

Rep: (32)
For all these disputes, I missed the moment about the screen. Those he just bent a little and no functionality at the bend? Notifications or something else)

How to change the "curvature" of the glass.
Attached Image

Rep: (1245)
CatAlex @ 08/05/16, 23:34*
How to change the "curvature" of the glass.

It was necessary to immediately stir up the last option :-D

Perhaps this is the most convenient option for grip. Take off the table, Yes, and just keep.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 8:44