> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (14)
PurchaseXiaomi Redmi 3
PictureXiaomi Redmi 3,
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ

Verified Stores

Rose store- the store may delay sending Gray versions (but within the time limit for sending).Another review
Hong kong goldway

List of stores not recommended for purchase

Shops with which various kinds of problems may arise are not recommended for purchasing a device:

Topmall china Negative reviews 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 . Positive reviews 1, 2
X Show - does not respond for a long time, does not send smartphones, dynamite of buyers, gives left track codes, more: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5

CBT (HK) LTD on Ali - cheating, issuing left track codes

Eternal team - long sending, left track codes, sending used devices. The possibility of losing money in a dispute with this store.

Fantacy technology - Recently, a lot of complaints. Long send, left track codes. Cheating with the version of the device, more here . Reviews: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. etc.

JD.com Store - very long dispatch, curve site, inability to contact the seller. Reviews here , here , here and here Contact address with the seller BJone Limited - [email protected] Attention! Possible fraud buyers! Read more here here here and here .
Adventures with JD.com and BJone Limited
Refrain from orders in this store!

Gearbest - failure to accept coupons, very long dispatch, fraud with availability.

Geekbuying a complaint still review and further one review

Coolicool.com

LightInTheBox - no smartphones available

Fasttech.com - review here

Negative feedback on the store FANTACY TECHNOLOGY

Top-one Negative reviews 1 , 2 , 3

Package Tracking
Useful
Order statistics Xiaomi Redmi 3.xlsx
Aliexpress Standard Shipping and Swedish Post
At the moment, many parcels ordered by Aliexpress Standard Shipping and delivered by Sweden Post (Sweden Post) come with a very long delay. Aliexpress itself because responsible for the delivery aware of this problem and taking action. According to the stores, all new orders delivered by Aliexpress Standard Shipping will most likely be sent by Finland Post (Posti Finland), Singapore Post or other postal services other than Swedish Post.
Whose package was stuck with Swedish mail, remember that the standard order protection time is 60 days, on day 55 you have the right to open a dispute on Ali with the reason "Order protection has already expired, but the package is still on the way" and you will be fully refunded.

A huge request to those who will order a smartphone with delivery Aliexpress Standard Shipping, please write in the subject with what kind of mail they sent your parcel.

How many days to wait for import

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladigor - 04.10.16, 09:34
Reason for editing: 6

Rep: (16)
So far, the price is mostly from $ 150. Interesting price dynamics. In the future, the price is expected to decrease (but when?), But a temporary increase is also possible due to the boom.

Fantacy

X Show

Goldway

Rep: (103)
* SKAm69,
I did not find it on gold, but it has the best store, topmall china.

Rep: (16)
galaxy Y @ 11.01.2016, 17:20*
I did not find it on gold, but it has the best store, topmall china.

Directly post above there is a link to the lot from Goldway.

Rep: (228)
Damn, 16 GB is not enough. The rest is all super duper. Finally, screen 5, you can try to replace them with an old P780. Will version 3-32 or vryatli, otherwise they would have announced ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (2)
manufacturer writes a price of 106 bucks. waiting for the release tomorrow)

Rep: (228)
manufacturer writes a price of 106 bucks

This is a factory price roughly speaking. Below 140 vryatli worth the wait.

Rep: (21)
in user discussionshurshune There was a link to a lot in tmall (is this how I understand taobao?)
http: //world.tmall.com...6536025; 12304035: 48072

Price at 699 yuan (just declared by the manufacturer) - what do you say?

Rep: (3)
And what to say? With an intermediary and mailing will be released $ 130 approximately!

Post has been editedDeadly73 - 12.01.16, 08:46

With t-mall, you make an order through an intermediary, and on aliexpress - directly.
Well, if this is not a problem, you can count. Offhand: the price with a commission from an intermediary of Shopotam is 768.9 yuan, with delivery across Russia did not figure it out - it looks like it is considered separately (see herehttp://shopotam.ru/hel ...-stoimost-zakaza-i17),Suppose 300 grams of weight will be released in my region 14 dollars. Total for the current rates of 8873.03 + 1063.31 = 9936.34 (add any commission when converting currencies - we will rather go out to 10 100 -10 200).

What kind of delivery is better for the guys? To Russia, Finland, Celler Method, or Singapore Post? Finland seems not to be tracked, but it is written that the fastest is up to 30

Rep: (1590)
* old jew
Better singapore.

Rep: (17)
atthe storeRoses appeared sabzh, cheers!

Rep: (10)
Or maybe together with someone order?

Rep: (0)
Gearbest has a pre-order, prices 10-12 thousand,look here

Or maybe together with someone order?

This will give an additional discount? =)

There is no pre-order, and notification of admission. You can subscribe.

Rep: (10)
Stroke @ 01/12/2016 10:13*
This will give an additional discount? =)

Not yet considered. But probably.
Not often I order abroad. I want to buy two, but if the price tag was at 8 thousand, then the norms.

Not often I order abroad. I want to buy two, but if the price tag was 8 thousand, then the norms

As I already understood, such a price will not be soon ... =) I’m afraid by the time the price tag on the sites drops to $ 100 - $ will compensate for the fall)))
and it is unlikely that a joint purchase will give a discount to such a price.
and yes, there are plenty of people who want to buy 8-9 tyr more and more ...

Post has been editedHatch - 12.01.16, 10:28

Rep: (7)
I do not understand on Goldway for 186 and 150, what is the difference?

Rep: (15)
http: //www.gearbest.co...-phones/pp_294231.html
And what is the version with 64 GB of internal memory?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 22:01