> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Shared Shopping List | Shopping list

Rep: (68)
General shopping list
Version: 3.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:07.05.2020

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
- Shopping list with synchronization between devices

Description:
Easy to use shopping list, allowing you to create shared lists. What gives? For example, your spouse (a) creates a list of a couple of clicks and sends it to you. You're making a shopping list, the spouse (a) may at any time to add something / change in the list and you will see it immediately.
Or you can create a list, which is divided, for example, with your friends and then all can share and purchased independently using a single list, with all the changes in the list, introduced by any of the users will be real-time display of other user list mode.
An example of the work the general list on video

Features:
- Online synchronization of lists, templates and dictionaries between user devices (after registration in the program)
- Online synchronization between the common list of users
- Unlimited number of lists
- Support for categories of goods
- Autocomplete as you type the name of the product
- Automatic replacement of product categories
- Automatically replenished custom dictionary items, with the ability to edit products / categories

Android required: 4.1.2 or higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: f'roze
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=top.shoppinglist.shared
The public Beta testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/top.shoppinglist.shared
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/98nJgNak_gc

Note: Version 1.x and 2.x is no longer supported, synchronization of them is not working

Post has been editedf'roze - 07.05.20, 23:44
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (22)
Oh, is used more in the iPhone, the atoms of his wife, he and I have a samsung. So by :(

Rep: (55)
* lifeline2010
All nice, but it is a pity that there is no ready-made templates. Or I did not understand?

Oh, is used more in the iPhone, the atoms of his wife, he and I have a samsung. So by

Version for iPhone will be, though not soon. In the near future will WEB version, your wife will be able to fill the lists from the computer.

All nice, but it is a pity that there is no ready-made templates. Or I did not understand?

Templates you create yourself. Any list can be saved as a template, so you can create a template from scratch.

* f'Roze,
f'Roze @ 12.01.2016, 08:45*
Templates you create yourself. Any list can be saved as a template, so you can create a template from scratch.

In principle I understood immediately. What I mean is that everything is beautiful on screen and when-they were already included in the prog, it would be at all Very Good. : Rolleyes: Just tried to create himself and confused, then erased, etc. And as for your Scrin generally normal. For people like me (lazy and not reserved) will not be there in the future the possibility of a program + templates? Or is it difficult? After all, if someone that does not like or is more than they can remove or edit !? Sincerely katolik.

* katolik,
Yes, the idea is not bad, I think I will add in the next update ...

* f'Roze,
For earlier thanks from lazy. : Yes2:

Rep: (15)
How to delete the old list? I only found the opportunity to share a list or remove accessibility on the contrary, to create a template and hide purchased.
Well, you can create categories and templates. Perhaps in the future it will be a good idea to create a widget theme.

* the Knickerbocker, Lists as templates, removed swipe left or right on the list / pattern.
Widget in the plans are, but all the changes except changes will make the critical error when launching a web version.

Rep: (15)
Thanks, it works. Excellent program.

The only thing that sometimes I forget to see the list sent to me about the fact that there is something to add. If you would widget (as I understand, will be) or to a message arrives on adding via SMS or Viber lists, I would not have missed them.

I will make notification of new additions.

Rep: (1)
Greetings. My suggestions:
Predustavit need a basic list of products
Deletion bought by name to make, hard to get one hand in the checkboxes on the screen 5.5
product adjustments can be made long tapom
I would like to have bought that sank to the bottom of the list, relevant to long lists.
grow larger font
Principle all described in the present prog Buy a loaf but there is not always sync

* Mdaaaa,
The basic list is completed (it is incorporated into the program and it until about 20 elements).
Bought, you can hide the menu.
Adjusts the font size add.

Rep: (12)
would still be a text file in the dropbox can be used - the price would not have it)

New version 1.0.1

What changed:
  • Clicking on the notification now opens the list immediately, rather than the main screen
  • Added a notification about adding / removing position in the list
  • Added markers for the new general list of positions
  • Fixed fall on some devices

Post has been editedf'roze - 10.05.16, 16:07

New version 1.0.2

What changed:
  • Fixed wrong time display on some versions of Android
  • Fixed autosave frequently used email
  • Added the ability to create a new category when editing product
  • Added notification when new versions of the application
  • Some optimization "under the hood"

Post has been editedf'roze - 10.05.16, 16:07

Rep: (2)
Version 1.0.2 - do not synchronize lists

Posted on 05/02/2016, 21:11:

upd: synchronized in a few minutes. What timeout is exposed?

Rep: (2)
1 Wishlist: swipe from the top = Force update of list
2. The notification comes running Android 4.3 to change another user's list - as long as it does not kliknesh in window changes do not appear - IMHO, it is not convenient
3. Android 4.3 ->Android 5.0 synchronization does not go back to talking

upd: Android-5 lists synchronized only after restarting the program (the effect of paragraph 2 is not observed - lists updated and a notice appeared at the same time)

Post has been editedPalSanych - 05.02.16, 21:29

upd: synchronized in a few minutes. What timeout is exposed?

Timeouts not possible network problems? Server is located in the USA, also here can occasionally be delayed (summer scheduled transfer to the data center at the C-Pb ->response time is reduced)

Wishlist: swipe from the top = Force update of list

Add to TODO

receive a notification on Android 4.3 to change another user's list - as long as it does not kliknesh are not displayed in the window changes - IMHO, it is not convenient

After receipt of the notification program automatically updates the list, click on the notification to update the list is not necessary. Most likely due to a delay due to that described in the first answer list has been updated with a delay.

Android 4.3 ->Android 5.0 synchronization does not go back to talking

Check your system configuration - the application must be enabled notification and auto-loading when using a startup manager.

Post has been editedf'roze - 05.02.16, 23:15
Reason for editing: typos

Rep: (3)
It is not clear what this white spot on the icon below. I would go there anything brighter punched.
at a resolution of 1280x720, in the vertical mode with the addition purchase cell with a very small amount and it can be seen only part of the letter K (number)

Post has been editedpavlobr - 07.02.16, 12:46
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (19)
Uppercase letter do automatically at the first word in the title

Post has been editedPiece of iron - 07.02.16, 15:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 6:35