GitUp Git2 - Discussion | Novatek NTK96660 + Sony Exmor IMX206 16MP + 170 В° + Gyro + External Microphone

Rep: (289)
DiscussionGitup git2
PictureGitup git2
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image

Description
New from GitUp based on Novatek NTK96660 chip with a 16 megapixel Sony Exmor IMX206 sensor with a viewing angle of 170 В° (in the settings you can change the value by 120 В°).
A feature of this model is the presence of stabilization * GYRO Stabilization * and the possibility of connecting an external microphone.
Declared the possibility of shooting in RAW format.
Possible scenario use as a DVR.
Specifications
Chipset: Novatek NTK96660
Lenses: High quality all glass elements
Viewing angle: 170 В°, 120 В°
Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX206 16MP
LSD display: 1.5 inches LCD screen
Supported video resolutions:
2160P HD video: 2880 x 2160; 24fps;
1440P HD video: 2560 x 1440; 30fps;
1296P HD video: 2304 x 1296; 30fps;
1080P HD video: 1920 x 1080; 60fps;
1080P HD video: 1920 x 1080; 30fps;
720P HD video: 1280 x 720; 120fps;
720P HD video: 1280 x 720; 60fps;
720P HD video: 1280 x 720; 30fps;
WVGA video: 848 x 480; 30fps;
VGA: 648 x 480; 240fps
Video Format: .264 encoder, MP4 video container
Loop recording support
Supported photo resolutions:
16MP (4608 * 3456), 12MP (4032 * 3024), 8MP (3264 * 2448), 5MP (2592 * 1944), 3MP (2048 * 1536)
Time-lapse setting: 2 sec. / 5 sec. / 10 sec. / 30 sec. / 60 sec.
Exposure: 1/30 Sec. / 2 Sec. / 5 Sec. / 10 Sec. / 15 Sec. / 20 Sec. / 30 Sec / 1 Min.
Microphone and speaker: Built-in microphone, monospeaker. External microphone support
Video outputs:
HD Video - Micro HDMI (HDMI cable is purchased separately)
Analog Video-Mini USB (AV-Out Composite Cable sold separately)
Support for quick start of recording (when powering up, relevant in the mode of operation as a DVR)
G-sensor support
Wi-Fi support
Remote control support (optionally available, link tooff.sayte)
Connectors: Mini USB, Micro HDMI, MicroSD
Support for Class 10 or UHS-1 memory cards up to 64 (128?) GB
Battery & Charging Battery: 950-1000mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
Shooting duration: up to 90 minutes in FullHD resolution
USB charging: DC 5V 1000 mA
Camera weight: 64g
Camera weight in boxing: 154g
Dimensions: 59 x 30 x 41mm
See more at:http://www.gitup.com/e..l#sthash.a1i1MNoE.dpuf

Attached Image

Equipment
Firmware
Reviews and Reviews
Useful
Mini FAQ on connecting external microphones
Fn Cam Translation
Correction of distortion in the photo (instruction in Russian)
Git2 Camera Image Calibration Guide (remove hot pixels)
Software Upgrade Instructions
Adding text to OSD
Camera disassembly video
Solving the problem with resetting the date and time
Optimum settings for taking photo-video in various conditions
Correction of distortion (FAQ in English)
Run streaming video from camera to PC
Software Update
If your camera has software version 1.2 or earlier, then first of all update the GIT2LD.bin bootloader (Loader_for_old_firmwares.zip).
If you have installed software 1.3, then there is no need to update the bootloader and you can safely skip points # 3 - # 6
Starting with software version 1.4, the firmware file will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the update is completed.

1. Use maximum capacity cards up to 32GB formatted in a camera or computer in FAT32
2. Insert the card into the camera and connect to the computer via usb cable.
3. Copy the file GIT2LD.bin to the root of the map
4. After copying the GIT2LD.bin file to the card, disconnect the camera from the computer.
5. Reconnect the camera to the computer and wait a few seconds until you can select Mass Storage in the camera menu.
6. Delete the GIT2LD.bin file from the card through the computer and
7. Copy the file GIT2FW.bin to the root of the map
8. Disconnect and reconnect the camera to the computer and wait a few seconds until you can select Mass Storage in the camera menu. The indicators on the front and back panel will blink green and red during the update.
9. Now you can disconnect the camera from the computer and enjoy the new features of GitUp

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.02.20, 09:44
Reason for editing: Git2p 90 В°, Git2p 170 В°, GIT2 Sony IMX206 - Firmware

Rep: (26)
the video showed that the corners were heavily cornered, but the camera was interesting, the reviews would still be seen and the owners listen

Rep: (2)
Found two English quite not bad reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEwH0K5pmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJB69jXfMQI

Judging by the reviews, very sensibly and well for their money. Work gyro is impressive.

Rep: (5)
Damn, if not during the time you showed up with these Guitars! : lol: only I was ripe for the purchase of a second camera in addition to the old GoPro Hero HD, I decided on Yi and on you ... taking into account that also as a registrar I go to the car and can't decide :(
Tell me who has both Siomi and Gitap, what is still better in terms of the picture. Git1 is not interested, I want more advanced functionality (in terms of high-speed shooting) than in my old GoPro, and Git1 in this regard is direct tracing. Need a verdict, Yi or Git2. Well, between Git resumes, will Git2 come down as a registrar in terms of the readability of the numbers ahead of the cars going? Git1 has no problems with this, but the camera does not suit other parameters ...
I looked at all the videos I came across, it seems like Git2 is happy, but then the question is, with Yi, you can change the bitrate and improve the quality with this, which in this respect is with Git2. One more thing, many turn up their noses from high-speed shooting at 480p, and it so happened that this function is not superfluous for me. On Yi, corrected for the resolution is no longer fashionable, this function is very much even working, not like on an esji5000plus, where everything is blurry. As with this in Git2, can anyone post an example of shooting, the same water?

Rep: (289)
Review ontaker.im

Rep: (400)
Briefly:
Cons - stabilizer and everything above interpolation 1296p30. Shooting at 60-120-240 fps is reset to 30 with duplicate frames with a lack of lighting.
Pros - atypical for China's approach to the manufacturer, the form factor goupro, very good full-time lens, the almost complete lack of image processing.

Rep: (2)
Briefly:
Cons - stabilizer and everything above interpolation 1296p30. Shooting at 60-120-240 fps is reset to 30 with duplicate frames with a lack of lighting.
Pros - atypical for China's approach to the manufacturer, the form factor goupro, very good full-time lens, the almost complete lack of image processing.

The stabilizer works normally.

JackyLee @ 01/19/2016, 11:41 PM*
The stabilizer works normally.

When the stabilizer is turned on, the picture is cropped and interpolated to a full frame. Roughly speaking, using digital zoom.

Although this is Novatek, but it is captivating that for a relatively low price there is everything.

And why Novatek is bad, just wondering?

Rep: (3)
comparisonshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvBcfHiwt8

Post has been editedolifukr - 20.01.16, 22:02

When the stabilizer is turned on, the picture is cropped and interpolated to a full frame. Roughly speaking, using digital zoom.

So what? it somehow cancels the work stub? do not cut, better cut such a picture than a vibrating something. Doubtful minus, and even pulled over the ears. This is rather a distinctive plus that really works, unlike other Chinese models. I will say more, I will also set the viewing angle at 120 degrees;

* Allary,

The stub is excellent, but only one treats, and the other cripples. Then it's easier to shoot in 1296, go on the computer with the same deshaker and cut the frame to 1080.

For ~ 90 degrees, buy a 4.35mm M12 lens for 10 bucks.

And why Novatek is bad, just wondering?

I apologize for getting in, but Novatek is in fact exactly good for being bad. :)

In comparison with the shaggy Ambarella A7, it’s like a paint against Photoshop. In a good way. The simpler the better.

The stub is excellent, but only one treats, and the other cripples. Then it's easier to shoot in 1296, go on the computer with the same deshaker and cut the frame to 1080.

For ~ 90 degrees, buy a 4.35mm M12 lens for 10 bucks.

meaning? if you take walks, it may come off, but if you take an ordinary ride on a mote, then a camera stub is better, I strongly doubt that the video editor will pull the result out of a compressed video file better. there will constantly shake and much stronger than during the adventures.

Rep: (14)
Added video with stub. The hood of the car shows how it works.

Allary @ 01/21/2016, 16:06*
meaning? if you take walks, it may come off, but if you take an ordinary ride on a mote, then a camera stub is better, I strongly doubt that the video editor will pull the result out of a compressed video file better. there will constantly shake and much stronger than during the adventures.

That's right too, 20 Mb / s is sparse for 1296p30 with active motion in the frame, and if it is twilight, squares are climbing.

PS: Ride today with a camera as a registrar and came to the final conclusions for myself. In all cases, it turns out that Git2 is not for shooting video indoors (the trouble with Novatekov with this). Either day or night.

Post has been editednutsey - 21.01.16, 23:03

Rep: (7)
And who ordered on gears? After the order has been hanging for a week and a half, waiting for shipment. How long do they ship?

Rep: (0)
I took on girbest, it came in a month. Only now all the hopes and expectations are not justified.
Shooting is cloudy, the quality does not correspond to the clips from the Internet. 720p in general, some kind, like on a phone I take off. When shooting, while moving one porridge quickly (see the video), this is a camera action, so why use it?
Video example:
https://yadi.sk/i/5QO7tFkIo82M9
Sample photo:
http: //s012.radikal.ru…02/15/265285a33334.jpg
http: //s017.radikal.ru…02/39/b40d24078f44.jpg
From all this there are two options:
1. I got a defective sample (actually, tell me what everyone thinks about this)
2. Reviewers sold their souls to the devil and their camera shoots much better than they really are.

I took on girbest, it came in a month. Only now all the hopes and expectations are not justified.
Shooting is cloudy, the quality does not correspond to the clips from the Internet. 720p generally any

Really miserable = (Understand why, write in girbest. Maybe in the settings it is not so set?

Rep: (0)
Maybe in the settings is not so set?

I asked for the last one. I tried all shooting modes with all available white balance settings. Not much sense

Anyone else got a camera. Share your impressions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 20:05