> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Profiles (Sound Profile) | create and manage sound, network profiles

Rep: (634)
Profiles (Sound Profile)
Version: 7.11

Last update of the program in the header:10.08.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Create and manage sound profiles, networks, enable / disable applications, white / blacklist calls, have a schedule and tasks.
For full operation of the application, you must have root rights

Description:
Profiles can be enabled for a certain time, so you will never forget your phone in "Silent" mode, and do not miss an important call.
The program resembles old sound profiles on Nokia, Blackberry or Ericsson phones, but has more advanced functionality.
If your operator plays the melody when you start and turn off the phone - the program can remove it so that this melody does not bother you.
Select a desktop wallpaper for each profile, or a simple background color to easily find out which mode is currently active.
Example: so that no one bothers you at an important meeting - set the "Meeting" mode to 10 minutes, or more. In this mode, you will hear only one short beep. The program adds its own short beep to the system, which you can use at will.
For each profile you can customize :
- volume and ringtone
- notification melody
- system volume and alarm volume
- vibro mode
- airplane mode
- bluetooth
- wifi
- Mobile Internet
- screen brightness
- set the desktop wallpaper or simple desktop background color.
Schedule - function that allows you to automatically change the profile on a schedule. For example, at 22:00, activate the "Night" profile, and at 8:00 - "Normal". You can also do this on different days of the week.
Function "Black list ":
For each profile, you can select banned phone numbers, calls from which will be blocked. A blocked number can be sent by SMS, with the text "Do not disturb", or others specified by you.
Other features: blocking unknown and hidden numbers, you can select numbers by the mask "*".
Home screen widgets . A simple click on the widget activates the mode you need, including the temporary one. Flexible customization of widgets.

I'd add : this is the most convenient application of all known to me. IMHO.
PS: if the application does not want to work on time (mainly on MTK processors), it is necessary make the system .
Video review application:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf_kgm7oDXg

There is no author in the subject.

Android required: 4.4+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Corcanoe
Homepage: http://www.retokme.com/soundprofile
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=Orion.Soft&hl=en

Download:
Version: 7.11 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 7.10 Unlimited Pro by GocMod (~ Yurik-258 ~)
Version: 7.10 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 7.05 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 7.04 update from google play market (gorand39)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.08.20, 12:44
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 7.11 update from Google Play Market

Rep: (28)
Installed on the Samsung S3, it works. I did not find a separate adjustment for: speaker, headset, bluetooth headset (as it was in the volume ace).
and what are the features in the PRO version?

Rep: (5)
Is it possible to link your program to another program in shift schedules?

* trainers,
the program is not mine.
but you can customize the schedule yourself as you like. in the "graph" section in the upper left, select "my graph" and indulge in it the way you want. The profiles themselves are edited in the "Edit Profile" tab - you also configure any profile completely for yourself.

Rep: (0)
Lite version?
Pro will be?

* anatslee, I see no reason to buy. The difference is small.
If you really need to, try to break Lucky Patcher

Rep: (8)
Video review:Automatic profiles for your Android

Post has been editedDmitrBab - 07.01.16, 19:21

A new version: 5.07 in a hat
What's new
- Added a time interval for events in Tasks (for example: when charging is connected between 20:00 and 6:00, enable the 'Night' profile)
- Added the ability to return to the previous profile in the widgets

Post has been editedaltghost85 - 12.01.16, 14:53

In the program I found only one problem: the profile does not always change according to the schedule at exactly the specified time, i.e. sometimes a profile change occurs after a few minutes.

Post has been editedDmitrBab - 03.03.16, 21:22

Despite the small bug noted in the previous message, I bought the PRO version! The program is really super!

Rep: (2)
Maybe someone will post the Pro version?

Rep: (0)
Please post the previous version 5.07.

Rep: (1)
Is there a function in the program to change the sound profile when connected to a specific WiFi network?

I answer myself: there is such functionality in the program. Put to test. If everything will arrange, then buy Pro.

Post has been editedDalis - 31.05.16, 16:01

Rep: (64)
Does the program have such functionality?
1. on selected ordinary call + vibro
2. on all others only vibro
3. for all alerts - quiet, no sound, no vibro

So far, the third item has not been implemented with the profile settings so that the second item works correctly.

Posted on 06/03/2016, 10:04 PM:

Attached fileProfiles 5.09_509.apk(4.4 MB)

Rel. 5.09
-Added new function 'Enable until alarm goes off':
Allows you to turn on the profile (for example, Night) until the next alarm clock (for example, at 7:00 am)
\ n-Show or hide the function on the 'Settings' screen, in the 'Main screen settings' section

Post has been editedC3Pbl4 - 03.06.16, 22:06

Rep: (21)
Please tell me on 6.01:
1. Turns on Airplane mode?
2. Is the volume of calls regulated separately from the volume of alerts?

Post has been editedRender - 19.07.16, 09:21

Rep: (12)
It seems the plane only works with the root.
And by volume this is a feature of the fifth android and there is no way to separate these volumes.

Post has been editedrealvladikas - 19.07.16, 09:41

no way to divide these volumes
not convenient - I turn on the profile for a Bluetooth headset on 4.4.4 - the call is minimal - the headset is ringing, and the alerts are loud so that you can hear it from your pocket, and then how?

Rep: (12)
I played with this program, spat and deleted. All this pampering. The SMS signal was turned off completely (never SMS carries emergency information). At night, the sound of the call is not turned off, you never know. And I do not need all these profiles, I decided so.

I have been using for more than a year, reminders and SMS with a headset are important to me, but the sound of the call is not needed.
On 4.4.4-ke this is all set up easily, but on 6.01 it turns out not very.

Post has been editedRender - 19.07.16, 11:54

Rep: (9)
I have been using the application for more than 3 years, everything worked perfectly on the phone with Android 4.1.2, now Huawei P9 Standart TLF on Android 6.0, the program does not work on it (the profiles icon disappears from the status bar after turning off the lock screen, the schedule in the graph does not work - profiles are switched only manually). I hope the author will fix bugs for the new Android platform, wrote wishes on Google Play.

Rep: (9)
Here, too, I have problems - it does not switch on schedule. The icon, however, does not disappear. Android 6.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.11.20, 06:18