> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 2 - Firmware

Rep: (174)
Xiaomi MiPad 2 - Firmware
Picturelatte
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi MiPad 2 - Install Windows 10 | Firmware пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ |

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information
Unlocking the XIAOMI bootloaders through the company's official website -does not work

If SuperSU offers to update binary file
If SuperSU offers to update the binary file, do not agree in any case, otherwise you will get a brick
If you have MultiRom firmware, you can update the binaries in the normal way.

FAQ
Hyde for beginners in this topic, in order to avoid the same type of questions

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions
Firmware upgrade
Dual boot
Getting ROOT
The method works 100% on DEV firmware. On the Stable versions, the operation of this method is not confirmed!
1) First of all, you must unlock Developer options (go to Settings / About tablet and click on the version several times MIUI )
2) Turn on USB debugging (is in Settings / Additional settings / Developer Options )
3) Download this file and unzip it. Attached fileROOTMIPAD2.zip (3.64 MB)
4) Run the file ROOT.bat
5) Follow the simple instructions in .bat and enjoy the receipt ROOT right!
ATTENTION!!! Do not update binary files via SuperSu TWRP, use the usual method! There have been cases with the scorching of the tablet! Do everything at your own peril and risk!
Screenshots with the confirmation of this method
Attached Image
Attached Image
Note! If a .bat the file did not start properly or you do not have Adb connections, this method should help:
1) Download and installadb drivers
2) Copy files from.zip archive and move them to the adb folder for example C: / adb
3) RunCMD and write in order:
C: / adb

adb devices

root.bat

Source link

Recovery

miscellanea
Google Play Market
Error 963
Blame google play
Fresh instruction
Installing Google Play (information from the forum en.miui.com)
1) Download and install the official new version. Google installer
Attached filegoogleinstaller-2-v2.0.apk(167.87 KB)
Very important! You need to restart the tablet twice: for the first time after installing all Google services; 2nd time - after logging in
2) The installation process is in Chinese, but everything is very simple and fast.
3) After installation and login to your account Google play find and install Google keyboard
4) In the settings, disable Pynin keyboard . This will completely disable the Chinese keyboard and only show the Google keyboard.
Screenshot customization
Attached Image
Source link
Installing Google Play (user instructions)

Topic with no curator. For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 08.01.20, 02:08
Reason for editing: Multirom_MIPAD2_V9.6.1.0.LACCNFD_v5.1_TWEAKED_030120.zip

Rep: (89)
Instructions on the website miui.com
Download the firmware to your computer (it is possible to immediately download to the tablet).
Connect the tablet to the computer.
Create a folder downloaded_rom in the root
Transfer the firmware downloaded to your computer to this folder.
Disconnect the tablet from the computer.
Locate the updater application on the tablet's desktop, at the top right, find the button with three horizontal dots, select select update package from the drop-down menu, and then select the firmware path in the downloaded_rom folder.
All other actions to restart and update the firmware will be done by the application itself, followed by the launch of the tablet.

Post has been editedutlanhaven - 24.12.15, 21:45

Rep: (12)
Strange, in Chinese xiaomi, the firmware was rolled back. The last stabilizer was 7.1.3.0 and even 7.1.4.0 for someone, now 7.1.1.0 ..

Rep: (89)
* djmedvedd,
Apparently not very stable

Rep: (0)
Is there a Russian firmware?

Acquired today. Immediately flew the update on air to 7.1.4.0.
After the update, the keyboard disappeared, in general, the ability to select heaps of interface languages ​​disappeared. Apparently, the international firmware before it was.
Also, the Google Play Market was gone, it already was.
What can be done promptly with the least losses in order to restore work?
I bought the tablet as a gift, so, damn it, I checked it before handing it ... :)

Rep: (4)
Flew 7.1.5.0 from the new saw nothing Written in the log something like bug fixes and system optimization

Also appeared 7.1.5.0. I noticed some pattern: if you install some firmware and \ or clean Cache just - the update will not arrive, if you clean Cache and \ or All Data - the update does not arrive, but if you install the firmware and \ or clean Only User Data - the update arrives with the very first launch. I checked it 3 times on my device.

How to be? Out of the box was firmware with Russian. Updated and all was gone. The keyboard appeared only after a reset.

How on the device can stand Russian if the firmware is Chinese?

Where can multilingual find any?

* grigor1z
There is no normal Russian firmware for our device. When buying from you (and from me, and from many), there was a custom Chinese firmware with some kind of burnt crack, which translates not even everything. On miui.su they asked a question about Russian in mipad 2, the administration answered that they had difficulties with this, and for some reason difficulties through intel processors installed in this tablet.
While you can use morelocale 2 (in the discussion a person dropped the instructions), the menu will be in English, but the whole downloaded software will become Russian.

Rep: (35)
While you can use morelocale 2 (in the discussion a person dropped the instructions), the menu will be in English, but the whole downloaded software will become Russian.

Morelock does not work without root. There is no embedded root (there is no security program in the firmware). Through the adb, do not connect (to give him permission), ie Adb firewood, whatever I find, the tablet is not normally determined. Even the launcher in Russian does not change.
romansecurit @ 12.26.2015, 19:43*
Hammer in Google. Download install

also does not work, the market puts and services, at startup gives an error.

Post has been editedjjuyhiii - 27.12.15, 13:07

Rep: (14)
* jjuyhiii
Morelock does not work without root.

Everything is working.
We take the driver from the first mipad and set it forcibly. An unidentified device will be displayed in the device manager, clicks to update the driver>choose to perform a driver search on this computer>select a driver from the list of already installed drivers>installation from disk>specify the folder with the drivers and select Android ADB Interface->Next - the driver is installed well, and then follow the instructions. which I have already quoted.
Can she lift her hat?

Post has been editedAndron1975 - 27.12.15, 13:15

Rep: (69)
He asked MIUI.PRO, they say that they will be engaged in translation when the Global firmware is released. In short, another month to wait, no less: (

Rep: (14)
* jjuyhiii
The ability to write to cd in android is still open.

Did not quite understand, what are you talking about?
A launcher will not translate morelone, it is just to wait for. translation.

Rep: (81)
Tell me how to roll back from 7.1.3.0 to 7.1.1.0. The battery flies by 25 - 30% per night. Thank.

And upgrade to 7.1.5.0? I keep on it normally.

There was a firmware from miuiprohttp://miuipro.ru/rommgr/device_view/450how to put it?

Rep: (8)
* pyatak111,
So the same lies on the off site Xiaomi.

It is not clear to me, of course, where you take all sorts of 1.4.0-1.5.0 ... I have 1.1.0 and says that there is no update ...

On the off site only English!

if everything is so simple ...

* gopfey
If the update does not come - you can try deleting the user data through the stock recovery, then the update to 5.0 will come with the first launch (checked it yourself).
Pluses 5.0 versus 1.0 (on the site) - awakening with double tap and autonomous.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 16:22